danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

O.o
Whaaaa? Doesn't that result of themanhimself's vote mean that he is currently a Serial Killer? That's the only role I can think of that has the wincon of surviving and another wincon (killing everyone else). That is why I am currently voting for him. If anyone can shed more light on the situation, it would be much appreciated.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

my gf just left. catching up now
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

danakillsu wrote:O.o
Whaaaa? Doesn't that result of themanhimself's vote mean that he is currently a Serial Killer? That's the only role I can think of that has the wincon of surviving and another wincon (killing everyone else). That is why I am currently voting for him. If anyone can shed more light on the situation, it would be much appreciated.
Lol this.
Elaborate.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

chesskid3 wrote:my gf just left. catching up now
Scumslip. So who's your GF, anyway? :D
chesskid3 wrote:
danakillsu wrote:O.o
Lol this.
Elaborate.
Elaborate? I thought I made it pretty clear already. If he's voting for the FIRST wincon in his PM, he has more than one, and the one that is left over after the first is gone is that of a Neutral Survivor. The only role I can think of with two wincons, one of which is neutral survivor, is the SK.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

could also be a worst role ever
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Kitoari »

Danakillsu actually has a good point.

Unvote
I'll think about it.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Helghast »

@Dana makes sense, but wouldn't it be really stupid to do that?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

Helghast wrote:@Dana makes sense, but wouldn't it be really stupid to do that?
Not necessarily. He might think that we wouldn't be able to figure it out, and that we might be willing to keep him around if we do indeed "lynch" his wincon and make him a survivor. But what we have on our hands now can really only be one of two things:
1. A player with a non-town wincon.
2. A player with a town wincon who doesn't want it anymore.
Do we really want either?
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Helghast »

Nah either would be bad. I say we go for him, and wait til he comes back and explains his action.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Feysal »

There is something else I thought about regarding lynching win conditions. We don't actually know if reverting to a neutral survivor would happen to every player who had their win condition removed. I want to know, so I will test.

VOTE: the first wincon in my PM

Note that the only win condition a player has is also the first, so I've not given away my role doing this. I used the same wording for testing reasons.

By the way, if this works, we could use it to truly break the game for town. Imagine if we stopped lynching people completely, and lynched their win conditions instead. Everyone we consider suspicious becomes a neutral survivor, and we can safely ignore them for the rest of the game, since survivors are compatible with the town win condition. Doing this would totally screw the mafia. I'd rather not actually do this though, since it would result in the cheapest town victory ever.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

take your gamebreak and go away. I didn't sign up to lynch people's wincons.
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Helghast »

I'm with chesskid not going to vote for any wincons.
What you described there at the end Feysal would be really cheap and I wouldn't want to win that way.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Feysal »

Fair enough, I did not say I would want to do it either. However, I will not unvote my win condition until I see what the effect would be. If I would also turn into a neutral survivor, it will give me a hint about how scummy themanhimself actually is because of his vote. Specifying his first win condition, implying he has more than one, looks bad enough already.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Feysal
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote Feysal

Sneaky scum
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

Are you two seriously voting Feysal for the same thing theman did on the last page?
FoS
!~
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Bunnylover »

The two people who voted Feysal should die.
He has said he is testing something, and you two vote him for been a sneaky scum? He testing to see what the result will be, as we did during Day 1 to see what will happen if we lynch some of the rules.
Unvote, vote Vezo

I think this is the second or however many time he/seh has voted that hasn't had any reasoning behind it, or any that she/he has posted.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

that's what Vezo does. Read him for other things, Bunny.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Kitoari »

We can't really decide what we're doing with this until zwets gives us a votecount.

Can has?
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Helghast »

Also waitign for vote count and theman to come back.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:20 am

Post by chkflip »

Posts V/LA "until Christmas Eve" on the 18th, "Deal with it" on the 19th, and votes Feysal yesterday. Things I do not like in succession of one another. Feels like a cop out to write with little analysis to me.

VOTE: vezokpiraka
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

who'd you replace, chk?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:24 am

Post by chkflip »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
chkflip replaces Wraith, who requested replacement and themanhimself replaces espeonage.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

vote: chkflip

Easy vote is easy. didn't replace a townraed so bye bye
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

chkflip wrote:Are you two seriously voting Feysal for the same thing theman did on the last page?
FoS
!~
No, although I really really dislike the fact that theman and Feysal are basically trying to get us back into RVS, its not why I'm voting him.

I didn't give a reasoning b/c I wanted to see who jumped and didn't jump.

So why did you vote him vezo?

Why did you not vote him CHK and Bunny?

I also like CHK's vezo catch.

umvote;vote: vezo
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”