Mini 1082 (Guns and Ropes: Midland): An Unfaithful Ending.

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:41 am

Post by RobCapone »

jimfinn wrote:I'm starting to become suspicious of DH because I think DH is trying to get me lynched for the win. I know DH is defending me, but a lot of people are naming me and DH in their scum lists. Perhaps DH is deliberately defending me in the hope that it draws even more suspicion to me - the post "everyone else - do not vote jimfinn" right after we are co-named in several people's scumlists certainly has the feel of trying to reverse psych them into voting me.
dude why are you ignoring my question again?

by ignoring questions all you do is add more suspicion to yourself
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:08 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

jimfinn wrote:I'm starting to become suspicious of DH because I think DH is trying to get me lynched for the win. I know DH is defending me, but a lot of people are naming me and DH in their scum lists. Perhaps DH is deliberately defending me in the hope that it draws even more suspicion to me - the post "everyone else - do not vote jimfinn" right after we are co-named in several people's scumlists certainly has the feel of trying to reverse psych them into voting me.
jim, that's fucking ridiculous.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:13 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Rob, I also agree with your ISO of RBT. However, I believe that the claim is somewhat genuine in this case, even if Riceballtail was really bad in her demeanor. If she had claimed VT, I would be all over her lynch, but governor/doctor/tracker seems like a reasonable town PR team.

LMP is active lurking. I posted that question to him days ago and he still didn't answer it. It's a very simple question...."why am I scum to him now?"

Speaking of which: Jim, the ONLY person who suspected us together was LMP. I feel as if LMP is the one pushing the mislynch; it's so ridiculous that you'd consider a plan so hairbrained after so little pressure.

LynchMePls: Why do you suddenly suspect me as scum after I started noting your play?
That needs to be answered.

You want this one.
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:00 am

Post by jimfinn »

Perhaps I was a bit hasty then - was it really only LMP? It felt like I had seen it many times, and it felt like a more recurring sentiment than that. Never mind. As for the question, a question of "why should we think you are town" can never be answered without creating WIFOM, AFAIK
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

You had considered running away since it felt like it was 10:00 AM CST. You had everything mentally and physically prepared and you would tell no one of your plan, only your action would show. You took a deep breath and just when you started to consider moving you heard a gun shot from someone. Before you moved, you considered running to see what was going on.

But it ended up that there was nothing occurring. It was just a gun shot that disappointed the owner, but you knew that everyone had one, so you could not tell who had it or what was their intentions for shooting.

Day 4, Vote Count #10

Enigma (0):
LynchMePls (2): DemonHybrid, RobCapone
moose200x (0):
Riceballtail (0):
jimfinn (1): LynchMePls
DemonHybrid (0):
RobCapone (2): Enigma, Riceballtail
MacavityLock (0):

No Lynch (1): moose200x

Not Voting (2): jimfinn, MacavityLock

With eight players remaining, it takes five votes on a player to lynch.

I have decided to extend the deadline to Sunday January 3rd, 2011 at 6:00 PM CST due to three people requesting it and people announcing V/LA's.

LynchMePls's V/LA is noted. He will be V/LA from today until sometimes after December 26th, 2010 (Christmas holiday ends on Sunday January 3rd, 2010 at 9:30 PM CST for me, so his V/La leeway ends there)

Riceballtail is V/LA from tomorrow until December 29th, 2010.

RobCapone is V/LA until sometimes after Christmas. Condition is the same as LynchMePls unless notified otherwise.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:57 am

Sigh...

I understand that this is the Christmas holiday, but I'm disappointed at how we went over twenty-four hours without a post from a player. Even when half of the game is V/La, couldn't we at least have two players post to ensure that this game didn't just stop for the holiday?

First off, flavor will be delayed until we get at least four post in a day.

As a result of the lack of activity from my last post, I am doing a mass-prod on all non V/La players (You may consider Enigma an exception, but while he didn't explicitly announce V/La, he did say in a post that he was working hard in Christmas preparation, so I take that as a form of V/La, although I will start counting him as normal starting tomorrow since he did not explicitly state how long he was going to be V/La.

Prod going out to jimfinn, DemonHybrid, MacavityLock, and moose200x. For jimfinn and DemonHybrid, it does not count as a strike since they have otherwise followed activity rule with posting once every seventy-two hours (The holiday activity rule), but for MacavityLock and moose200x, it does since they have not posted in over seventy-two hours.

moose200x has two more strikes left before he gets replaced. MacavityLock, who has been prodded previously, has one more chance to follow activity rules or he will face replacement.

(If I sound like a Grinch because of my post today, then I'm sorry and I have no intentions of being malicious this holiday, but I was just hoping for a little more then what we got in the last twenty-four hours.)
Last edited by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Hi mod

More votes for LMP
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Yeah, I'm here. Christmas day struck me down, tomorrow won't be that much better, so
V/LA tomorrow, December 26th

I'm waiting for LMP to actually reply to me ffs.

You want this one.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by moose200x »

LoL I am here just active lurking. <.< I mean uhh I was away.
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:30 am

Post by jimfinn »

Perhaps LMP is trying to get my lynched then by naming me on a scumteam with my biggest defender?
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:15 am

Post by RobCapone »

or perhaps he is bussing you
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Goddammit, LMP, it's frustrating that you're dodging my question.

You want this one.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:08 pm

The weather, it continued it's unpleasant streak of madness and slight pain through your body and you could not possibly tell of what the time was striking. You could tell, however, that the morning was aging and the afternoon was soon to take over in command.

You wanted a warm aspect of a day. You secretly violently prayed to God that you would receive some positive aspect of your life occurring today to where tears were coming out of your eyes.

Then you saw something, something you never expected to see. There was a little white spot falling down to where it would rest and then deteriorate inside it's grave. It ended up landing on the bridge of your nose. You then start to see that a light shower of snow was falling. Shocking, especially considering that October wasn't the greatest condition for a cold weather like that.

This gave you a warm smile. The cold finally did not make a contradiction and you said to your "Snow, one of mankind most unappreciated gifts."

Day 4, Vote Count #11

Enigma (0):
moose200x (0):
Riceballtail (0):
DemonHybrid (0):
MacavityLock (0):

The deadline is on Sunday January 3rd, 2011 at 6:00 PM CST. There are
six
days left.

LynchMePls's V/LA is noted. He will be V/LA from today until sometimes after December 26th, 2010 (Christmas holiday ends on Sunday January 3rd, 2010 at 9:30 PM CST for me, so his V/La leeway ends there)

Riceballtail is V/LA from tomorrow until December 29th, 2010.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Didn't read that he was on V/LA, my bad.

You want this one.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Post by Enigma »

Hi guys I'm still alive.

Yay today is my day off!
I got called into work and my next day off is Sunday.... :(

I really want to have a good read through D1 and D2 and see the play and interactions of players I find suspicious before I intend to am happy to settle for a vote.
I have no problem vigging tonight, and I probably will ... depending on RB or doc protection...
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 am

Post by MacavityLock »

I've been bad with activity over break, my apologies. Catching up.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Sorry for double-post.
MacavityLock wrote:Rob/everyone, read 759, 760, 769 for details of my proposed plan to No Lynch and use Enigma's vig tonight as the lynch.
No one has answered this. This is especially important for Rob and Enigma: Would you be willing to go along with the No Lynch-Use Enigma's vig as Lynch plan? If not, why not?
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:02 am

Post by moose200x »

MacLock. What if enigma is scum, It'd be game over.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:03 am

Post by moose200x »

Also, if vig shoots and mafia night kills them, does the shot go through.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:16 am

Post by MacavityLock »

If Enigma is scum, do you think he also has an additional vig? The plan is only game over if mafia kill a townie
and
Enigma kills a townie. If Enigma is mafia without an additional vig, he can make the single maf kill, which will not be game over. Scum having extra kills is not something my plan is prepared for, and if it exists, I think we're fucked no matter what.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:08 am

Post by RobCapone »

tbh I don't trust enigma with the choice of his vig kill if he is telling the truth, he hasn't shown me anything in his posts that shows he has a good read on scum
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:54 am

Post by LimMePls »

I haven't forgotten about this game, but the wifi at my inlaws that I used to bum from a surrounding neighbor is no longer available. I'm catching up now, but this will be my only post over the next few days.

@Mod: Gonna need V/LA until next monday. Chances are I could probably post once or twice more between now and then. If you feel you need to replace me, I understand
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by LimMePls »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Unvote, Vote: LynchMePls

Lets see you answer those questions under some pressure.

The following COULD very well be scum to me:

Rob
LMP
jim
moose
Lock

Amount of grey area in their wagon:

jim
Rob
moose (because Rob is attacking you)
Lock
LMP

LMP's lynch is very clear cut; he has very loose connections with a lot of people and I think he's our safest lynch.
@DH: this post is why you are scum. You had nothing for me, no hint or even suggestion that I was scum, then RC asks me one question, and here you pretend like you are "pressuring" me with your vote to get me to answer, when I hadn't been ignoring the questions or anything, I just hadn't posted since they were asked. Your interaction here makes me think you are scum. Your beating the drum for my lynch with absolutely NO reasons only solidifies it. Makes me pretty sure we're barking up the right tree on our scum teams, and you don't want them any of them lynched because the whole thread will unravel. Your constant pushing for me to answer when I had clearly and in bold announced a V/LA only makes your desperation more obvious.

I don't see much of anything else that I haven't commented on. I stand by my previous scum lists and my current vote.

BACK TO V/LA

BACK TO V/LA part 2, for those who don't read so good
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm having too much fun on RB3's Keyboard, so give me about an hour or two and I'll do a full ISO on LMP and hopefully convince you guys to make the right decision.

You want this one.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:57 pm

LynchMePls wrote:@Mod: Gonna need V/LA until next monday. Chances are I could probably post once or twice more between now and then. If you feel you need to replace me, I understand
I have decided to not replace you. Up until your V/LA, you have been consistently active and have not received a prod yet and even during your V/LA, you have attempted to post whenever possible. That being said, I will not be extending the deadline due to your further V/LA since everyone except Riceballtail should be out of V/LA by December 30th, 2010.

As soon as you noticed that snow was falling to the end of their lives, you snapped back in reality, with your warm smile returning to the normal, grim straight image. This indicated fear in your body about the future. Even Andy, your optimistic friend, no longer bear a positive image, for he preached hatred of snow last year during an unexpected blizzard.

You wanted to ensure a good ending to your life, but you knew that there was a possibility that your fate would meet a much worse circumstance; and it was not something you could decide for yourself, it was up to the town, and they were also determining how long Midland had left to live with freedom.

Day 4, Vote Count #12

Enigma (0):
moose200x (0):
Riceballtail (0):
DemonHybrid (0):
MacavityLock (0):

The deadline is on Sunday January 3rd, 2011 at 6:00 PM CST. There are
six
days left.

LynchMePls's V/LA is noted. He will be V/LA from today until Monday January 4th, 2010.

Riceballtail is V/LA until December 29th, 2010.

Doing activity check, no one is need of a prod, but jimfinn is thirty-seven hours away from receiving replacement.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”