Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Faraday »

PoisonIvy wrote: PS. What happens when you are the ONLY person in the room?
AlmasterGM was not in my room.
Nothing, you just get lonely. He was in mine, which is what I think whoever said that meant on elaboration. He also had to try and get me dead to get a bonus so thanks whoever daykilled him :D
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:04 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Planning on posting some time tomorrow.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:24 am

Post by TheLonging »

vezokpiraka wrote:
vote internet stranger
since then it's been almost nothing. If someone can tell me how he is town (besides the vote for gud), I'll give you cookies
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:19 am

Post by DeathNote »

::Mod Scene::

This man hasn't been contributing much so when the group found mikeburnfire on the ground dead, they were only concerned with learning his identity.

Christos Velotropolus, The Mechanic
, (mikeburnfire) was shot day 1.

But was that it? No, it was time for some answers and one person in particular had been acting especially off. The group surrounds Guderian demanding his I.D. It seems he has been acting odd for the majority of the day. Guderian seemed a little taken aback but reluctantly reveals who he is.

Guderian has gained 6 notoriety and is revealed as:
Gunnery Sergeant Lang, The Head of Security.

But does this mean he is on our side? Can we trust this man, or not? The only thing we know for sure, is we are not going to let him kill anymore.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 am

Post by TheLonging »

unvote
vote: guderian

I think we can lynch him now guys
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 am

Post by TheLonging »

no I do not give a shit if he is the head of security
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:53 am

Post by TheLonging »

er sorry, this meant to be part of the last 2 posts:

I do not give a shit if he is the head of security, he shot IS, Mr. Flay, and ckd. him shooting mike and the other scum gives him a reason to look town.

in fact I dare say there's more than 1 scum team.

guderian can die now please
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Katsuki »

And you know that all the shots were from gud how?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Leiskyrie
Leiskyrie
Goon
Leiskyrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Leiskyrie »

(Looks like the surgery wasn't too bad, so I don't really need V/LA anymore)

@TL: All killing roles gain 1-3 notoriety (from the rules.) It is highly unlikely that Gud could have killed all those people before reaching 6.
~Not quite so fluffy~
Cupcake Mafia II coming soon! Are you cupcakes ready...?
-> postponed indefinitely, but is still in the works
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:29 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mod V.C. please?

ps. thanks Faraday for the clarification.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:49 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Flameaxe

No, Guderian was asking others to iso based on his "weak" case. Whereas you proclaim he is focused more on the mechanics of the game than actually scumhunting. There is the contradiction.

Also. Re. My asking people their alignemt
You KNOW the answer you are going to get, so why continue to flood your posts with them?
BECAUSE THEY'RE THE POSTs PEOPLE ARE NEGLECTING!!!!!

i HAVENT GOT
ONE
GODFORESAKEN ANSWER TO ARE YOU TOWN. NOT EVEN FROM YOU! Who knows even if i were to see some sort of courtesy and openess from you, xvart or Katsuki i could be a little bit warmer in my approach to you. Its not particularily nice being ignored. But ftr your vote on Guderian. Is a loada bollicks. As is your suspicion of me. And yes maybe i OMGUS'd you a little bit at first but digging i have not liked what i have read. I dont like why you have gone with the popular lynch rather than building a case on me when fairly, i am that little bit scummier than Guderian, pre latest modscene. But now your willing to lynch either of us? I can happily say im town, can YOU? Or what, do you go from a system of everyone is guilty to innocent? Is that why im not town in your opinion or because we dont see eye to eye? Tell me your town and why you think your actions have been townie? But please enlighten me as to WHY GUDERIAN IS YOUR TOP LYNCH instead of me? Is it cause everyone else is voting him?

HURRRRRRRM?

Ps. RIP Mike. I thought you were town after your non existant levels of activity. But i'd never say for sure, cause, you.......... being you and all.
Queen Of Clubs.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Flameaxe »

No, Guderian was asking others to iso based on his "weak" case. Whereas you proclaim he is focused more on the mechanics of the game than actually scumhunting. There is the contradiction.
Still not seeing any contradiction. At no point did I say that he wasn't scumhunting, I said that his focus was not on said hunting. You are fabricating this "contradiction".
BECAUSE THEY'RE THE POSTs PEOPLE ARE NEGLECTING!!!!!

i HAVENT GOT ONE GODFORESAKEN ANSWER TO ARE YOU TOWN. NOT EVEN FROM YOU! Who knows even if i were to see some sort of courtesy and openess from you, xvart or Katsuki i could be a little bit warmer in my approach to you.
Then let me ask you this: What exactly are you expecting to accomplish from asking this (which you haven't actually asked me in the first place, so don't even fucking start about how I haven't answered)? I'll answer for you: There is nowhere for that line of questioning to go. As I said, every person in this game is going to answer the exact same way, answering differently goes against site guidelines in regards to playing to win. Using this question as frequently as you are only tells me that you fully know this, and are only wasting everyone's time with it, trying to make yourself come across as more town than you actually are. Too much fluff, not enough useful content. Again, another slight AtE by basically playing the victim card. We're all being courteous, we're all being open. You are the one with the closed-mindedness here, not us.
But ftr your vote on Guderian. Is a loada bollicks. As is your suspicion of me. And yes maybe i OMGUS'd you a little bit at first but digging i have not liked what i have read. I dont like why you have gone with the popular lynch rather than building a case on me when fairly, i am that little bit scummier than Guderian, pre latest modscene.
I have yet to receive anything from you regarding how my vote on Guderian is "bollicks" (bollocks, by the way, is correct), or how my suspicion of you is the same. If you brought anything forward that would make my opinion differ, it would change, but you haven't. RE "I have not liked what I have read": A nice way of saying that you still have no case against me, and a nice distraction to the fact that you have yet to actually give any sort of logical reason for your suspicion. Back up your suspicion, and I might take it more seriously. You continue to assume that I am simply going for the "easy" lynch, ignoring the fact that...I have reason for my vote on Guderian, reasons you essentially acknowledged in the same paragraph. At this time (post modscene) I still find the two of you on the same level of scummyness, Guderian reached that point before our little back and forth, and you reached it during our little back and forth. If you pass him on my opinion scale, if you will, you will get my vote. You have not passed him as of the last modscene. I'm certainly not liking how you are pushing this defense of the guderian wagon by pointing out that you "are a little bit scummier than guderian". That logic won't fly here, miss.
But now your willing to lynch either of us? I can happily say im town, can YOU? Or what, do you go from a system of everyone is guilty to innocent? Is that why im not town in your opinion or because we dont see eye to eye? Tell me your town and why you think your actions have been townie? But please enlighten me as to WHY GUDERIAN IS YOUR TOP LYNCH instead of me? Is it cause everyone else is voting him?
A few people in this game might know I hate using this, but a bit of a strawman here. Constant disregard for my points, and a constant chalking my actions up to completely absurd, and inappropriate assumptions. Brings up the whole "I'm town are yoouuuu?" business, which I already stated is a useless waste of space. You are not town in my opinion for the points I have been consistently bringing up in these posts. You are not town in my opinion because you consistently ignore these points and accuse me of having a reason of "we dont see eye to eye".

As for proving myself innocent in this situation, the burden of proof is not on me. You are the one making claims to my alignment, it is your job to bring me basis to your claims in order to prove yourself correct. You can't turn the argument towards me, when you yourself have not given me anything to refute. Innocent until proven guilty, and you have done nothing to even try to show why I am guilty, and I cannot prove a negative.
Ps. RIP Mike. I thought you were town after your non existant levels of activity. But i'd never say for sure, cause, you.......... being you and all.
lolwut? Town due to lurking? I do not understand.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Update.

THE TOWN

DrippingGoofball = Everyone LUVZ me
Mr. Flay = DEAD

TheLonging
PoisonIvy
curiouskarmadog - DEAD

Leishkkyrie/Dafish

GOOD GUYS

Vezokpiraka
Midknight's Sorrow
xvart
chesskid

QUESTIONABLE INDIVIDUALS

Faraday
Flameaxe
guderian

NO GOOD

Katsuki

The 5!<u/\/\z

Thestatusquo/Kitoari - DEAD

Seraphim
populartajo
mikeburnfire
[/quote]
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Heyhey DGB remember that question about why dafish/lei is town?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Katsuki wrote:Heyhey DGB remember that question about why dafish/lei is town?
It's the way he asked to be replaced.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:17 pm

There was something else, too, but I forget. I may have mentioned it in-thread. I gotta run, I'll answer later if you can't find it yourself.

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Guderian »

I shot kitoari and gain some notoriety through other ways not yet made clear to me.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Katsuki »

DrippingGoofball wrote:There was something else, too, but I forget. I may have mentioned it in-thread. I gotta run, I'll answer later if you can't find it yourself.
So there is nothing scummy about dafish's earlier comments of ASKING for item specifications D0? The specific quote is in my iso somewhere.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Guderian wrote:I shot kitoari and gain some notoriety through other ways not yet made clear to me.
Really? Only the one?

Judging from your name title, you might have gotten notoriety for the other kills that happened... seeing as how your, you know... head of security and all...

But that's just my very fail-tastic observation :nerd:

As for the ER thing, its a room.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Guderian »

Well, if I gained one notoriety for each kill I didn't commit, and 3 from the one I did commit, my name and role would of been revealed after I shot kitoari.

Anyways, this is my 'path to six'.

One somehow in the middle of this day. Am totally unsure how I gained it. Maybe someone tried to kill me?
I shot kitoari. (+3)
I shot mike (+2)

=6. And que role reveal.

The head of security has bestowed many abilities on me, but gaining notoriety for other people dying isnt among them.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I have internet again
catching up later
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Way to kill my fun early gud </3
W/L/O
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Also, why did you waste a shot on mike, when you could have gotten him lynched? Or am I missing something here?
W/L/O
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Guderian »

No. For one, I thought he was scum and didn't hesitate. For two, I'm not sure how easy it would of been to of gotten him lynched. I was pretty convinced he was scummy. In hindsight, not my brightest moment. (SORRY MIKE.)
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Guderian »

Also, flameaxe, I'm almost 100% sure Ivy is town. I'm town. To prove this, I ask for anyone to counterclaim my Kitoari kill. There is pretty clearly one scum faction. The flips are red/green fashion, bad/good, and the "leader is dead". This leaves no ambiguity. He lead the scum group.

Why, if Ivy was scum, would she try and derail a magical wagon filled with chocolaty fun just as it was gaining steam? Ivy is town.

Anyways. I'm not sure where I stand in this game right now. I had a beautiful plan to nab Populartajo after mike flipped scum, but that didnt happen. Will report back soon enough.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”