Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3950 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Seacore »

kunk wrote:@Seacore: The immediate issue I see with suicidal testing is scum quickhammering for a mislynch, even if it outs one of them.
Kunk, assuming we aren't in Mylo (or even close to it) that would be an awesome outcome. Not as good as lynching a scum, but I'll trade one of us for one of them any day of the week. Hell, if we hit scum with tonight's kill, assuming scum succeed in killing one of us, then that means we're at 11v4. I'd be willing to trade 2 for 1.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Plum »

CD5
Username:
Plum
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
Did you Ward? If so, who?
No
Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions?
No
List all of the insanities you currently have:
Twitchy, Soloist
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?
No
Are you bloody?
No
Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?
No
Twitch?
*twitches*
Vote: Plum

Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

Unvote
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

I support Suicidal testing.
When looking to pick up my 4th insanity (Hallucination) there were a crap-load of voting insanities. Testing for them is one of the best things we could do.
If we push scum into taking... that one insanity where the first res on them fails them we're in good shape for murdering them.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

Everyone really needs to just start claiming what they did.

Plum who did you rez?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:
Benmage wrote: So you believed him to be scum flying under the radar...?

Why then did you think it logical for him to claim to hear noise, without a claimed kill attempt on himself?

He also cowered on N3, you think this a lie?

You don't think this is EL G all over again?
In order:
Yes
Huh?
Yes
No
2. Why would a scum Nico, who knew he got warded..jump the gun in claiming noise(prior to a stalk claim), whereas town nico appears to have believed he was simply stalked.

In light of Nico's claim I am firmer in my belief that this is potentially another ELG scenario. I'd much rather lynch someone like kunkstar or Plum.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

I searched for a Res Kit, something that couldn't be Obsessed. Pointless, yes, but at least you'll have something to get from my corpse. :D
I figured if I DID stick around I could just be stuck Res-ing until I died.
Either that or I could Ward, but once I Res I'm stuck in that cycle until I die/save someone.

I got good luck the last time I was a protective role (Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum), though I never got to use that either.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm fine with Andrius dying tonight. I'm fine with VV dying tonight.

Do either of you have rezz kits?

Hito/Ice are definitely restalking...

I'm thinking about assigning lots of stalkers, and targets for them...thoughts?

EDIT: SWEET ANDRIUS U RES SEACORE TONIGHT
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Plum »

Benmage wrote:Everyone really needs to just start claiming what they did.

Plum who did you rez?
Hito.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

I dont like that TNM is mia...really need to know who he stalked to organize tonights actions.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Seacore »

Benmage, I'd like to at least see your draft stalk plan, whether or not we go with it.

Andrius, there's a few too many people at the moment to do suicidal checks, it would be so painful, especially considering we have players who don't turn up very often.

What we should do, maybe in a day or two, is organise for X players to be online at the same time (where X is the number needed to L-1) and just vote for everbody in turn. The only fear I have is not that scum will hammer, it's that players who don't really read the game will hammer. We've got too many of those at the moment.
But apart from that, on Day 8 we should have 13 players left. Meaning L-1 is 6 players. We should be able to russle up 6 players to do the suicidal checks.

As for the other insanities. Like I said in an earlier post (day 4 maybe?), out of the 15 insanities that cultists can take, 3 are "safe", 5 are "testable" (we already test for 4 of them and suicidal can be tested soon) and 7 are, to varying degrees, painful for scum.

I'm off to do some maths and I'll be back.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by xvart »

*twitches*

Okay. Before I say anything I want it to be clear that many are going to be pissed I accept that burden. I'm also laughing on the inside thinking about what Baby Spice is going to say in the dead QT. I recognize the position I will be in because it will hard to accept that I am telling the truth or not, especially in light of the suicidal testing proposal.

Two night ago when I laundered I did not take Compulsion like I said. I took Suicidal. I took Suicidal because I was considering trying to go the Murderer route if there was a second round of town sanctioned stalking by stalking/murdering in conjunction with someone else and wanted to leave that door open depending on how the events of yesterday played out. I asked Percy if two people murdered the same target if they would both get credited for it and he said yes. I asked him if he would, keep my question from appearing on the front page and he agreed (
Percy - you can now post the question on the front page
). So I left the door open for that possibility. I figured Suicidal would not hurt the town as long as I did not announce it because nobody would ever have a reason to vote for me again so there would be no quick lynching of me nobody could legitimately vote me. Obviously now it becomes a problem since we are steps from outting Suicidal insanities.

Last night I stalked Benmage. I was going to try and go murderer on the sly by stalking a target that was likely going to be stalked and unlikely to be warded. If nobody claimed to have stalked Benmage today then I wasn't going to go through with it as if he appeared Murdered the next day without a town sanctioned killer I would obviously be busted. My plan was only going to work under the conditions that somebody else stalked/murdered Benmage.

Benmage was warded last night as my stalk failed (and has already been stated). My only window for going Murderer has now closed. I did launder two nights ago as was confirmed by Baby Spice so I did not commit another murder last night. So if you thinik I am lying and stalked a different target last night you can leave me alive for two more nights to help with town voting during the day.

So I did take Compulsion last night as my stalk insanity and will update all the records accordingly.

CD6
Username:
xvart
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
Did you Ward? If so, who?
No
Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions?
Yes, stalk Benmage (launder)
List all of the insanities you currently have:
twitchy, solist, obsession, suicidal, compulsion
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
N/A
Were you murdered?
No
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?
No
Are you bloody?
No
Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?
Yes, Benmage; it failed.
Twitch?
*twitches*
Vote: xvart

Unvote
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

Very rough, but something like this:

Lets see.
We lynch kunkstar or plum today.
I GR
Andrius Rezz's Seacore
TNM claims/Kills.
Seacore kills Andrius (this cannot fail unless cult lying here)
VPB kills AV
Nacho stalks me tonight
Nico stalks triglav
VV stalks Feysal
Feysal stalks VV
Triglav stalks trilobite
Trilobite stalks kunkstar/plum
Hito stalks
Ice stalks

Does Ice have a rezz kit?
Does xvart have a rezz kit?
Does VV have a rez kit?

The following day we give go aheads.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm fine Res-ing Seacore tonight.
I'm NOT fine with VasudeVa getting axed.

YESSSS I WAS WAITING FOR XVART TO GO MURDERER
God if I had been FurcolowI would have been bloody since N1. :twisted:

I will Res Seacore tonight. Any objections?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Wait. How the hell is Seacore supposed to Murder me tonight? He stalked AV.
So..? Have hito/VP do it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Andrius wrote:I'm NOT fine with VasudeVa getting axed.
He wouldnt be for at least 2 days.

I am slightly upset xvart didn't go murderer..just as a big middlefinger to the cult.

EDIT...oh woops....Welll Seacore kills AV than and VPB kills you. And you Rezz VPB.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

I Rez the guy who's going to kill me... odd times we live in, eh? :?
No objections here.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Seacore »

@xvart... interesting... I'll be looking into all of your claimed actions as soon as I'm on a PC that can easily flick back and forth between pages (I'm got the shortened page issue on this work computer)

Also, I'm back with my promised maths.

Baby Spice had 5 insanity points when she died on Day 5
Spyrex had 4 insanity points when he died on Day 4.

One of spyrex's insanity points is explained away by a grave rob (he unlikely performed the 2nd graverob since he knew scum would ward the corpse)
Therefore Baby Spice has 5 untracable insanity points
And Spyrex has 3 untracable insanity points

There are 5 other cultists.

Let's assume that they hare spreading their insanity points thin. And lets also look at a minimum insanity scenario.
It was possible for none of them to have insanity points from N0, they could crafted fetishes by 2s instead of 3s.

N1 - 3 points minimum - Ritual
N2 - 3 points minimum - Ritual
N3 - 4 points minimum - Ritual + Warding DGB
N4 - 3 points minimum - Ritual
N5 - 3 points minimum - Ritual

N1 - BS + Spyrex + C3
N2 - BS + Spyrex + C4
N3 - 2xBS + Spyrex + C5
N4 - BS + C6 + C7
N5 - C3 + C4 +C5

So assuming these minimum actions, 3 cultists have 2 insanities, 2 cultists have 1.

2 things should be noted,
these might already be counted, from unprovable night claims. So I think we should look closely at anybody who has stalked and not followed through, and anybody who has communed.
some actions are provable (to an extent) so these insanities would be on top of those.

An updated insanity list including what people did to get the insanity points would be awesome.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by xvart »

Seacore wrote:@xvart... interesting... I'll be looking into all of your claimed actions as soon as I'm on a PC that can easily flick back and forth between pages (I'm got the shortened page issue on this work computer)
N0 - I warded MoI
N1 - I warded El Goosuki
N2 - I stalked Fuculow
N3 - I murdered Furculow
N4 - I laundered and robbed grave
N5 - I stalked Benmage
I only read quote walls.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

I fully believe AV warded me.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Seacore »

@xvart, is there any evidence that you didn't kill N1? Considering you've just stated that a murderer would get the success even if another murderer (MOI) did the act?

From memory, there isn't any evidence that MoI was warded, because you were one of two claimants on that. Who was the other?
Is there any evidence that El Goosuki was warded N1? By you?

Actually, you could have tried to kill whoever the ritual target was N1 too, there were two rez claimers on that too.
I'm not saying I think you're already a murderer, the odds of both you and MoI picking LB are long, but I'm going by the book.

In other news, I just had a look at the insanity tally. Assuming nobody (except spyrex once) has shirked on their graverobbing duties, since I think that'd be risky) if AV, Kunk or Plum are cultists, they have hidden insanities.

Anybody else could just just claimed to have received a fetish / communed. And ritualled instead.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Seacore »

It might be a good idea for people to try and prove how they got their insanities, but I don't know how possible that would be.
1 of my insanities comes from graverobbing, another comes from a stalk that i'll be able to prove with tonight's murder.
But the other 4 are basically unprovable. I've had two fetishes passed to me, I've stalked a warded stalkee and I've nearly been killed.

Will it be any easier for people with lower insanities? I'm seeing a lot of fetish passing and communing.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by xvart »

Seacore, 3969 wrote:@xvart, is there any evidence that you didn't kill N1? Considering you've just stated that a murderer would get the success even if another murderer (MOI) did the act?
Andy investigated me N2.
Seacore, 3969 wrote:From memory, there isn't any evidence that MoI was warded, because you were one of two claimants on that. Who was the other?
Is there any evidence that El Goosuki was warded N1? By you?
Baby Spice was the other that claimed to have warded MoI N0. The only evidence that El Goosuki was warded that I can see is that they heard noise, but that could have been from Culty stuff.
Seacore, 3969 wrote:Actually, you could have tried to kill whoever the ritual target was N1 too, there were two rez claimers on that too.
I'm not saying I think you're already a murderer, the odds of both you and MoI picking LB are long, but I'm going by the book.
Yes, that is possible. And if so, I would still be down two murders and in the same position I am in now in terms of the threat level of ending the game with a Murderer win.
I only read quote walls.

Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Seacore »

Excellent, I'm satisfied with that xvart. I just couldn't find it all myself because of these stupid browser issues.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by xvart »

Seacore wrote:Excellent, I'm satisfied with that xvart. I just couldn't find it all myself because of these stupid browser issues.
No worries. I never even considered going Murderer after Furcolow until we started discussing town sanctioned murders and then my gears started grinding on if I could pull off one murder somehow in the midst of that. I knew I had to launder right afterwards because someone would investigate me that night so I thought I had missed that window but then when the second round came around and Benmage being town and going to get stalked it was perfect since I didn't think the Cult would ward him. Picking anyone else would have been too risky as Cult might be warding those players and I wouldn't know who was stalking whom and if nobody claimed my target I couldn't go through with it. I said I took compulsion after I was clean as if I got investigated again and was bloody it would already be too late since I would have committed my second murder. At that point it was no turning back.
I only read quote walls.

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

I am dying according to Benmage. On Page 157. Must now drunkread p158-9 whoooooooopa
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”