Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:51 am

Post by Seacore »

Option 2 is that we lynch TNM today. I'd rather VP alive than TNM, regardless of confirmations.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

TNM, how likely did you think it would be that your murder would go through when, as far as I can tell, I've been pretty consistently drawing rezzes at night? Is there anything else about my play that makes you think I'm cult other than the stalking charge you've made?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:09 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I think TNM picked VBP to gambit that people would say "OH NOEZ DON'T GO THROUGH WITH YOUR STALK! WE <3 VPBOBVTOWN"

Regarding Option 2: although I'd love to kill off TNM over VPB, it's probably more useful from a catching scum/clearing town multi-perspective to let him go through with his stalk. The only legit reason to lynch TNM today is if we think he's cult. And if he's cult it'll fail anyway. Plus there's always the chance that TNM is obvscum town, and VPB is obvtown scum.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 am

Post by totallynotmafia »

Seacore wrote:Option 2 is that we lynch TNM today. I'd rather VP alive than TNM, regardless of confirmations.
You're actually advocating the lynch of an investigator now? Wow.
VP Baltar wrote:TNM, how likely did you think it would be that your murder would go through when, as far as I can tell, I've been pretty consistently drawing rezzes at night? Is there anything else about my play that makes you think I'm cult other than the stalking charge you've made?
I don't care if the murder goes through, if you get rezzed then I still get confirmed (unless you're ritualised too, which is why I didn't want to reveal my target). Successfully stalking was the tricky part, which was why I didn't stalk anybody on the stalk list, as they would have been prime ward targets for cult (you weren't on the town ward list, either). The failed stalk and then the immediate counter-attack on me when I said you should re-stalk is what mainly made me suspicious of you, I fully expected you to claim another failed stalk today. Like I said you're not my top scum pick, but you were a perfect candidate for my confirmation.

AV is quite likely to be cult for trying to set up a bogus 1-1 between me and VP.

AV, what exactly have I done that makes me obvscum?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:00 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I don't really care for the 1v1 either. It is entirely possible that we're both town (even if I disagree with TNM-town's self-centered logic)
YOUR AD HERE

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:06 am

Post by AurorusVox »

The obvscum comment was more for chiasma.

As for 1-v-1

If VPB survives, and claims he was targeted, then there is no tradeoff because TNM is cleared (unless they're both cult gambitting, which would be lulz and explain the delay)

If VPB survives and claims he was not targeted, then of course we have to lynch TNM. If he was not targeted, he is claiming TNM is scum. This is how we catch liars. It's not a trade, because VPB would still be alive. It's only a trade if VPB then lies which signs his own death warrant. Which is scum dictating the terms of the trade and getting themselves lynched. If VPB wants to put himself on a silver plate, go ahead, but don't then complain that I'm trying to engineer it ;)

If VPB is murdered we get a clear. This is a tradeoff, but isn't that WHAT YOU WANTED in the first place TNM?

If VPB is ritualed, well, that's the WIFOMscenario but that's always going to be a problem.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:14 am

VP Baltar wrote:I don't really care for the 1v1 either. It is entirely possible that we're both town (even if I disagree with TNM-town's self-centered logic)
Like I said you can blame Benmage, he was the one who put me in the stalk-or-die scenario, all because I pointed out the fact that he's not confirmed town.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:25 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Hey, I got put on the stalk list for saying it. At least you get a chance to live.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

By self-centered, I mean you could have chosen to kill someone that would actually benefit the town instead of trying to kill someone just to confirm yourself. There are plenty of people that need to get iced. But then again, I'm obviously biased since I know my alignment.
YOUR AD HERE

totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:35 am

The whole situation I'm in is ridiculous, but it's my fault in a way for trying to take the easy way out and just confirm myself rather than bother to argue the point.

Calling out people to stalk is fine if the person you're calling out is cult, but if you're wrong and they're an investigator, and you say "confirm yourself or be lynched" you're just giving cult the perfect opportunity to mislynch, but worse still, they don't even need to provide reasons why they think the person they're lynching is scum they can just say "see we knew you couldn't murder cos you're scum".

It's like saying to a claimed cop in a game "prove it tonight or die" when you know there is a scum roleblocker in the game who can easily prevent them from proving it. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Benmage »

totallynotmafia wrote:
Andrius wrote:VPB
Ding ding ding ding ding! Was it that obvious?

The fact that he's stalking you is the main reason i think it's okay to claim it now, seeing as he's potentially confirmable himself.
He claimed at the beginning of today, and yet you made us go through all these hoops. Wow.
totallynotmafia wrote: blame Benmage for putting me in this position.
Blame me...you said you've been meaning to stalk/kill...nice deflection attempt
totallynotmafia wrote:
Seacore wrote:Option 2 is that we lynch TNM today. I'd rather VP alive than TNM, regardless of confirmations.
You're actually advocating the lynch of an investigator now? Wow.
Why don't you go back to saying how I am genius gambiting cult...or hunt murderers...it worked so well in the past for baby spice and spyrex...o wait.
totallynotmafia wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:I don't really care for the 1v1 either. It is entirely possible that we're both town (even if I disagree with TNM-town's self-centered logic)
Like I said you can blame Benmage, he was the one who put me in the stalk-or-die scenario, all because I pointed out the fact that he's not confirmed town.
Well now you're on the dead scenario, because Oh My God You Suck.
totallynotmafia wrote:The whole situation I'm in is ridiculous, but it's my fault in a way for trying to take the easy way out and just confirm myself rather than bother to argue the point.

Calling out people to stalk is fine if the person you're calling out is cult, but if you're wrong and they're an investigator, and you say "confirm yourself or be lynched" you're just giving cult the perfect opportunity to mislynch, but worse still, they don't even need to provide reasons why they think the person they're lynching is scum they can just say "see we knew you couldn't murder cos you're scum".

It's like saying to a claimed cop in a game "prove it tonight or die" when you know there is a scum roleblocker in the game who can easily prevent them from proving it. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Although we had several people stalk the same people, and nominated who would do the killing. Had you doubled up on someone we could've nominated you if we had strong doubts. You know what ruins you today. Your delay. Your obstinate behavior. Wasting time = asking cult buddies what to do in QT and you hang for it.

Night Actions are simple:
He who dies rezzes he who is killing them.

I believe that breaks down to:
Andrius rezzzing VPB/VPB killing ANdrius
and
AV rezzing Ice/Ice killing AV

Got that ice...You kill AV

And I GR TNM.

Check Check. More votes on this cult fool.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:33 am

Post by xvart »

Plum - what do you think of this whole TNM situation?
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:37 am

Post by AurorusVox »

xvart wrote:Plum - what do you think of this whole TNM situation?
An astute question.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Trilobite »

(Okay this case has been broken up into several smaller posts. Mostly because of site limits also to make it easier to read and process. There is a lot of information contained in the next five posts. Needless to say this a wall of words warning. We have a lot to say, grab a coffee and settle in.)

Okay, set up spec is fun and all, but how about we take a look back over what has already happened and try and do a little old fashioned scum hunting. The following is a theory that started off as a what felt like extreme paranoia at the time but the more reading back I do, the more scummy a so called confirmed town looks.

Seacore, come on down. We're talking about you!

Here's the break down of where we are at.

So far we have lynched two cult, Baby Spice and Spyrex. On each lynch we assigned grave robbers like we have to every body we have gotten so far. Both Spy and BS flipped with no troubles. The cult weren't bothered about warding these bodies for whatever reason.

On night three we had two bodies to deal with: Furpants_Tom and El G. However only one of these bodies did actually flip. Spy, our now confirmed cult, was assigned to rob both graves.
hitogoroshi Post 317 Townie referance wrote:
Spoiler: Who's robbing which graves?
The final graverobbing targets are these.

Grave RobbersFurpants: Spyrex, Trilobite
El_G: Spyrex, Seacore
Looking at this again I think it is safe to assume that Spy decided not to rob either body. He was more than likely off doing his evil cult business. So that got us wondering what exactly Seacore was up too.

How likely is that cult would have warded El G, a townie, when they already had one of their own slated to grave rob them?

To put it another way. Why would cult decide to waste a costly action (ward) rather than a free action (grave rob)? Why block El G at all like this? It doesn't add up.

We now know both of these players that were supposed to flip this night were town. But at the time we were told/lead to believe/thought cult warded El G to promote further confusion in the town. But did it really do that? If anything it simply was used by Spy to attempt to further delay his lynch.

To us, it looks like cult benefit a lot here from simply choosing
not
to grave rob at all. But for this to work, Seacore has to be cult. He couldn't have been warded, he simply would have chosen to do “something else”

This makes sense when you look at the lack of wards for Spy and Baby Spice, Spy in particular. When he was lynched he flipped with the exact amount of insanities that he had claimed in thread. If cult REALLY wanted to confuse the town, Spy's body was the perfect ward target.

And yet he flipped without a hitch. So why ward El G? What did it really achieve?
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Trilobite »

Seacore and the grave rob plan of day two

With this thought we took another look surrounding the planning of the grave rob plan for night two. Remember, there was a dust up between Furpants, Vas and Seacore at the end of this day over a so called “switching of the plan.”

Read from here to post 2738 were Furpants stops fighting to assure a plan gets approved with no confusion.
I've just spent the last couple of hours re-reading day two and seeing how the grave rob plan was built from the ground up. Needless to say there are a couple of things to note.

1] The original plan involved Baby Spice double robbing. Seacore removed her from this.

The first incarnation of the grave rob plan comes from VP
VP Baltar Post 1795 wrote:OK, well if we have Furc rob RC alone, that will essentially lessen the cost of robbing.

I'd be for dispatching both probably then. We then have three bodies to deal with and we have three chosen ones cross rob to clean up those bodies and prevent cult madness.

So for example:

RC = Furc
Fate = VP, Baby Spice
LB = Baby Spice, Wraith
Lynchee = Wraith, VP

or whatevs. We can't have unflipped bodies toward endgame, even if it is 99% likely Fate is town. WIFOM would make knowing when lylo is going to occur very difficult.
He puts Baby down for double duty basically because she is high on his scum list. He also spends a lot of effort (grave rob plan wise) trying to make sure Baby robs twice. This strengthens my town read on him for obvious reasons (and some others that I will detail later in this post.)

Anyway, after this we have several posts about the grave rob plan.

Wicked's plan
VP's counter
Wicked's counter
More VP pushing double BS rob

VP and Wicked are the only ones actively making robbing plans at this point. Then Seacore weighs in.
Seacore Post 2373 wrote:
Seacore's thoughts about graverobbing

Corpse dust
: I may be unpopular for saying this, but I don't think it's a big deal. For it to be a factor, we need to have somebody rez the ritual victim, and not two people rezzing the ritual victim. Or alternatively, 2 people and not 3 people. Also, a murderer needs to not attack that person, or whatever.
Do cultist want corpse dust? Of course.
Do we want to stop them from getting it? Of course.
Is it the end of the world if they do get it? No.

With that premise, I don't think we need to double up as much.

Wicked
: I think Wicked should grave rob twice, and I don't think Wicked needs to be backed up by anybody else, since he's the least likely to be cult.

@ Wicked, do you agree to this?

Furc
Furc should double grave rob. I'd be happier with Furc being backed up though.

@ Furc, do you agree to this?

Benmage
Benmage should single grave rob, I'd love him to double rob, but he's not going to agree to that.

@ Benmage, do you agree to this?

Somebody else
I'd pick someone I find scummy to do the last one, forcing them to gain an insanity point and making it harder to hide others. However, it seems most people don't find my scum list that scummy. Would people agree to making ElG do it?

So it would work something like this

Potential Graverob Roster

Fate - Wicked
RC - Wicked
LB - Furc and Benmage
Today's lynch - Furc and X

Thoughts?
No mention of Baby, which I guess isn't such a big deal really. He suggests a minimal approach to grave robbing that pretty much gets shot down. A few posts after this he takes VP's list and starts to run with it.
Seacore Post 2378 wrote:Official Graverob Roster V.1

RC = Furc, 2nd Wagonee
Fate = VP, Baby Spice
LB = Wicked, Baby Spice
Lynchee = Hito, 2nd Wagonee

Please state whether you agree with this roster.

Furc, VP, BS, Wicked and Hito, please publicly agree to this roster.
MoI, Kunk and ElG, please also publicly agree to this roster, to state that you'll perform the 2nd Wagonee role should it apply to you.
Furpants is actually the first to suggest using the 2nd and 3rd wagonees as grave robbers. He also questions the use of Baby as a double robber that VP responds to. It simply comes down to him finding her really scummy, which is fair enough. After a little more discussion, Seacore is back with the “official plan”
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Trilobite »

Seacore Post 2399 wrote:Okay, so,

Final Grave Rob Roster V2

RC = VP, 2nd Wagonee
Fate = Benmage, 3rd Wagonee
LB = Wicked, 3rd Wagonee

I've given in to Benmage's request to lynch Fate, I personally don't see the harm in letting him choose, particularly since he doesn't know who his robbing partner will be at this point.

If we decide not to dispatch fate, or can't swing the dispatch votes in time, then lets just have

RC = VP, 2nd Wagonee
LB = Wicked, 3rd Wagonee

It doesn't block out the 3rd wagonee, but it still up's their insanity count in an auditable way.
Seacore continues to push the plan getting people to approve publicly which really isn't any kinda of tell either way. It's null.

During this time Wicked continues to make suggestions that few people like or follow because he seems to focus on stopping murderers. However VP and Seacore point out his flaws and continue with the official plan.
VP Baltar Post 2603 wrote:Post explosion. I've only skimmed all the stuff, but I want to read Iec's posts indepth before the day is out. Also, since we're getting toward deadline I still recommend following the latest version of the Seacore graverob plan. Right now shooting for murderers with grave robs is kind of a shot in the dark. After a night of using equipment to narrow down the potential suspects, we will be in a much better position to specifically target suspect players. Meanwhile, we have kunkstar, Baby Spice and El G who are considered reasonably scummy and have a chance of being cult. Putting them on grave robbing is only beneficial to us if it is true they are cult because it limits their ability to ritual and gives them insanities. On top of that, I don't trust Furc to rob even if assigned. He's changed his mind again since he said he would, so that should be evidence enough not to put him in a key position.
Keep in mind, at this point Seacore's grave rob plan is the one I quoted in post 2399. No names have been subbed in. Next thing we know:
Seacore Post 2648 wrote:Okay everybody

Vote A -
RC = VP, Kunk
Fate = Benmage, El G
LB = Wicked, El G
MoI = Hito, Kunk

or

Vote B
ReaperCharlie - Feysal and nopointinactingup
Fate - Feysal and nopointinactingup
Lost Butterfly - Wickedestjr and Andrius
MoI - Wickedestjr and Andrius
This is the last official vote count before Seacore's post:
Vi Post 2575 wrote:
Vote Count

*whisper whisper*

MagnaofIllusion - 10
(Trilobite, VP Baltar, Benmage, VasudeVa, hitogoroshi,
Furcolow,
Plum, El Goosuki, Baby Spice, AurorusVox, MagnaofIllusion)
kunkstar7 - 5
(totallynotmafia, Wickedestjr, Furpants_Tom, nopointinactingup, Nicodemus,
Iecerint
)
Baby Spice - 5
(Triglav, Feysal, Seacore, Furcolow, xvart)
El Goosuki - 3
(SpyreX, kunkstar7, Wraith,
xvart
)
xvart - 1
(Andrius)
hitogoroshi - 1
(Iecerint)
Nicodemus - 0
(El Goosuki)
Wraith - 0
(AurorusVox)
VasudeVa - 0
(MagnaofIllusion)

Not Voting - 0 (
Baby Spice
)
And this is the vote count
after
Seacore slipping El G's name on the grave rob list (final count):
Vi Post 2752 wrote:
Vote Count

*whisper whisper*

MagnaofIllusion - 13
(Trilobite, VP Baltar, Benmage,
VasudeVa,
hitogoroshi, Plum, El Goosuki, Baby Spice, AurorusVox, MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX, Iecerint, Andrius, Furcolow)
kunkstar7 - 5
(totallynotmafia, Wickedestjr, Furpants_Tom, nopointinactingup, Nicodemus)
Baby Spice - 4
(Triglav, Feysal, Seacore,
Furcolow,
xvart)
El Goosuki - 2
(
SpyreX,
kunkstar7, Wraith)
xvart - 0
(Andrius)

hitogoroshi -
(Iecerint)

Not Voting (1) – (VasudeVa)
On both of these vote counts, Baby Spice is above El G.
El G was not the 2nd or 3rd wagon at the point of Seacore slipping names into the count.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Trilobite »

2] Seacore incorrectly states that Fur voted for El G and Kunk

When Furpants realizes what Seacore has pulled he starts to protest. Seacore responds with this gem:
Seacore Post 2728 wrote:No it's not. You voted Vote A! You agreed to El G and Kunk!
This is untrue. Furpants voted for the 2nd and 3rd wagon plan. Pretty sure Seacore knew this.

3] Seacore incorrectly states that EL G and Kunk were wagon two and three when he subbed names in. He also states that El G only dropped because people voted for the MoI lynch. This is also not true.

Seacore Post 2732 wrote:I changed it before people noticed? How, when I specifically stated it and got people to vote and I last minute changing it?

Somebody said, that as we approached deadline we should substitute names in. As soon as it became clear it was MoI for the lynch, I added in who was 2nd and 3rd wagon.
El G only stopped being 3rd wagon because people jumped off to get MoI because of the deadline anyway.
This sounds good, but is not the truth. As proven above by the timing of Seacore putting names in the plan as well as the vote counts, the grave robbers should have been Kunk and Baby Spice.

Also untrue is his claim the votes fell off El G to jump on MoI. Three people unvoted El G, two of which jumped onto Baby Spice, only furc voted for MoI and of course he was the hammer. So this happened waaaaaaaaaaay before Seacore manipulated the grave rob plan.

11th vote count of day two

MagnaofIllusion - 7 (Trilobite, VP Baltar, Benmage, VasudeVa, hitogoroshi, Furcolow, Plum)
kunkstar7 - 6 (totallynotmafia, Wickedestjr, Furpants_Tom, nopointinactingup, Nicodemus, manho)
El Goosuki - 5 (Seacore, SpyreX, kunkstar7, Wraith, xvart)
Baby Spice - 2 (Triglav, Feysal)

12th vote count of day two

MagnaofIllusion - 7 (Trilobite, VP Baltar, Benmage, VasudeVa, hitogoroshi, Furcolow, Plum)
kunkstar7 - 6 (totallynotmafia, Wickedestjr, Furpants_Tom, nopointinactingup, Nicodemus, manho)
El Goosuki - 4 (SpyreX, kunkstar7, Wraith, xvart)
Baby Spice - 3 (Triglav, Feysal, Seacore)

13th voth count of day two

MagnaofIllusion - 10 (Trilobite, VP Baltar, Benmage, VasudeVa, hitogoroshi, Plum, El Goosuki, Baby Spice, AurorusVox, MagnaofIllusion)
kunkstar7 - 5 (totallynotmafia, Wickedestjr, Furpants_Tom, nopointinactingup, Nicodemus)
Baby Spice - 5 (Triglav, Feysal, Seacore, Furcolow, xvart)
El Goosuki - 3 (SpyreX, kunkstar7, Wraith)

xvart switches from El G to Baby spice
furc switches from El G to MoI to hammer
and most importantly, Seacore switches from El G to Baby Spice.

Seacore contradicts his own reasoning for placing El G on the grave rob list instead of Baby by unvoting El G and voting Baby in game.

Seacore Post 2723 wrote:
El G only stopped being 3rd wagon because people jumped off to get MoI because of the deadline anyway.
This is a pretty big freaking deal if you ask me. Simply because he can't have made a mistake with this, as he was one of the vote jumpers! Seacore switched his vote over to Baby Spice here:
Seacore Post 2402 wrote:Feysal makes a very good case.
It appears that El G is not going to be today's lynch, people are willing to wait to see if they continue to be scummy.

I do not like the kunk or the MoI wagons, although I'd settle for kunk in a pinch.

None of my other suspects have a chance at being lynched.

I'm joining this wagon

Unvote. Vote: BS

@kunk. more insanity points = more insanities, = more ways of catching scum out. I'd rather force that scummy person to take on another insanity.
When Seacore unvoted he put Baby Spice on three votes and moved El G down to four. Kunk had actually gone up from five to six. Therefore, Seacore pretty much made a move that wreaked the El G wagon and strengthed the Baby Spice wagon and yet
still
wanted to claim that El was the more suspicious and should have taken a place in the grave rob plan.

This is simply untrue as proven by Seacore's own actions. If he wanted El G on the grave rob plan why was he voting for Baby Spice?

The breakdown

• Baby Spice was initially slated to double rob. This was thrown out and a system for the 2nd and 3rd biggest wagons to rob instead.
  • Seacore took it upon himself to become the official grave rob pusher.
  • Towards the end of the day Seacore went against the plan and subbed in El G to rob, instead of Baby Spice who was the 3rd wagon.
  • Furpants + Vas calls him out on this but they both get shouted down by Seacore inisting this was how they voted and other excuses. This has been proven untrue.
All this makes Seacore look bad because we now know Baby Spice was cult. Not only that, but she was cult lying about her insanity count. The clear conclusion that can been drawn from this is that the cult team realized that Baby Spice wasn't going to win the game for them. With that in mind she was probably doing a lot of their dirty work, more than likely crafting shit tons of fetishes pulling insanities every night. It was only a matter of time before she was caught out, so the cult decided she would be their work horse. She took one for the team and tried to carry as much of the burden as possible before she was lynched or killed.

The last thing the cult would want is to have their work horse saddled with double robbing duty so early. They need her out there doing baaaaaad things.

Our conclusion is cult manipulated the grave rob plan to free Baby up for another night: Therefore, Seacore is cult.

Also note, Furpants, the loudest protester over the switch was killed over night. Never to be heard from again.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Trilobite »

Day three: The build up to the El G and Furpants grave rob

Sadly, I nominated Seacore as a grave robber on day three. Regretting that now. Seacore however, nominates Spy for the double rob.
Seacore Post 2983 wrote:
Vote El Goosuki

I'm back. I'm going to have a longer v/la coming up later this week thanks to a funeral and another in laws trip. But I'll be around for a bit before that.

I think Tom targetting Spyrex is a huge possibility. Perhaps, if the two late claimers don't claim to have used kits of Spyrex, we can use him for grave robbing? Would that appease those who have jumped on him?

But El Goosuki has got to go.

If El Goosuki has indeed taken Suicidal, only 11 are needed for the lynch, not 12... we should attempt to actively remember that, for purposes of preventing early hammers. I'd specifically direct that at Furc, but it's a waste of breath.
There is little in the way of open manipulation to this plan that I can see. Seacore does get overly excited about the grave rob plan and talks about it a lot. He also starts to make noise about people not following the plan should be lynched. Mostly because El G didn't grave robbed as “assigned” the night before.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2649959
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p2647937
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p2647481

Day four: Seacore and the amazing voting insanities

Seacore Post 3282 wrote:
CD4
Username:
Seacore
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
Did you Ward? If so, who?
No
Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions?
Yes, robbing El G, and Solist
List all of the insanities you currently have:
Twitchy and Solist
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?
Yep, Plum isn't bloody
Are you bloody?
No
Twitch?
*twitch*

I'm okay with the Spyrex lynch. I feel the same way about him as I felt about MoI, and given that I was wrong there I'm happy to be overruled by players I've come to trust. Let's discuss the graverob.

I'm dissapointed that people have jumped onto spyrex, as this will make it difficult to start testing insanities. I think I'd like to see us organise a test for sadism at least.
No mention of the failed rob, just a crusade on about voting insanities.
No mention of holding players accountable to the “plan”

Nothing.

TL;DR: Why Seacore should kill tonight

• Seacore was responsible for confirmed cult Baby Spice not double robbing on night two.
  • Furpants busted Seacore's attempt to shift Baby Spice out of robbing. He dies that night.
  • Seacore was responsible for grave robbing El G and failed.
  • Scum didn't bother to ward any of the confirmed scum lynches we have had so far. Why would they ward town El G?
  • Seacore is linked to both our confirmed cult
That's about as simple as I can make it. I know this is a lot to read and process all at once, but I would really like to lynch Seacore today. Like really bad. However, I understand not a lot of others would be interested in that. I contend that with all this evidence, Seacore simply MUST go though with his stalk tonight. He is nowhere near to confirmed as he would like us all to believe.

~Sotty
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilo, what is your hydra made up of again?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Trilobite »

Currently Zachrulez, Sotty7, and KittyMo
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:30 am

Post by AurorusVox »

That looks.../jawdrop
I would be happy to sheep on that and lynch Seacore today. Lol.

Trilo: dyu think Seacore was risking that I would get stalked by someone else?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:That looks.../jawdrop
I would be happy to sheep on that and lynch Seacore today. Lol.

Trilo: dyu think Seacore was risking that I would get stalked by someone else?
You are ridiculous, and I am glad you are dying tonight. You don't think scum are capable of such a case? Or simply misguided town? You know what let me do the talking, I'll let you know when to vote.

Trilo, list your night actions easily like xvart just did.

Why did spyrex scum and seacore scum not want an easy dust?

Why was there no kill last night?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:45 am

Post by AurorusVox »

(a) I think scum could. No idea why they'd want to though, unless it's to protect Iec, but the case was promised before you'd even said you agreed to it. TriloScum = IecScum though. Maaaybe misguided townie, but that would imply the case is weak and it looks strong. Also, I'm only happy to sheep BECAUSE I'm dying tonight, duh.

(b) Easy dust is a great counter, though.

(c) No kill could easily be for gambit-clearing two scum if Seacore/Nico are scumbuddies.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Trilobite »

N0: Search Res kit
N1: Res Hito
N2: Res Hito
N3: Robbed Furpants, search occult books (took twitchy)
N4: Commune Triglav (took taboo, used on books)
N5: Res Xvart

Rest later

- Teh Z
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Trilobite »

AurorusVox wrote:Trilo: dyu think Seacore was risking that I would get stalked by someone else?
Perhaps. It's also possible he just claimed you because they fetished you last night and knew you had noise.

Benmage wrote:Why did spyrex scum and seacore scum not want an easy dust?

Why was there no kill last night?
They could have already have some dust or where hoping the apparent on "ward" on El G caused enough confusion to save Spy. Maybe a combo of both

The kill is a more tin hat kinda theory. To put it bluntly, we don't believe in the combination of Nico successfully rezzing Seacore AND being passed a fetish AND being communed all in one night.

It's possible this is a set up to save Nico with a so called rezz on a so called protown.

Of course all this can be disproved by Searcore killing tonight. He must kill if we don't lynch him. He's dirty enough to make us want to question him and killing is the only way he is PROVEN town. End of story.

~Sotty

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”