Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Magua »

Also
@Everyone
: I'm very strongly of the belief that we should end the day by a week from today (that is, next Friday, January 21st), if not sooner.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Equinox »

Okay, fuck. I tried to read this thread and post catch-up comments, but I keep getting interrupted. I'll run out of time in half an hour, so whatever I get in before then is what you lot are going to get.

Posting to say:

V/LA until January 16

I will be out of town all day tomorrow. On Sunday morning, I'll be here to crack this game open like a fresh bottle of cider. Or a piggy bank. Or a flower pot, given my streak lately. But whatever.

I'll be thinking of you guys and a possible super awesome town bloc while I'm on the road.

All right, be back in a bit.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Equinox »

Okay, let's see what's up here...

Currently undecided on Baby Spice and VasudeVa. I'm saving Baby Spice for Sunday, since I'm probably going to read her in conjunction with Katsuki and the Day 1 stuff.

I'm less certain of Guderian at the moment. I was going to wait until his next post -- ideally his list of suspects -- but the amount of material since the time I needed it probably makes further waiting pointless. So, the thing I'm unsure about is how he stuck to his suspicion of Jack despite mothrax and I telling him that it's not a scum tell but a Jack tell. I imagine scum would've backed off upon hearing that, and Guderian does have a handy excuse on hand, that being lack of experience with Jack. (Not that I've actually checked his games. I'll check it when I get back.) My read of Guderian's reactions to Fate align with RayFrost's, mainly because that's how I reacted to Katsuki once upon a time.

Also, he hasn't posted anywhere since Wednesday, and he's in enough games that he can't lurk until prod time in them all.

However, I still like the Kitoari lynch and would like to lynch him first.

I don't like Empking's line of questioning regarding singersigner, looks like planting seeds of doubt. (Later edit: Okay, I see he's un-FoSed her. I still want the answer to my question... below.)

Also, time stamps are awesome, use them more.
Nachomamma8 wrote:EQUINOX YOU NEVER SAID HI TO ME :(((
YES I DID.

Also, hi. Are you scum?
Andrius wrote:He is abrasive; something he isn't as town. (PYP4)
Someone mentioned that Guderian wasn't too happy with Fate's style before. How did he react then, and did he react while in the game?
Empking wrote:It was incredibly uncomitted.
What sort of answer were you looking for, and how would scum answer differently from town?

Also, I just noticed this:
RayFrost wrote:Post for Andrius that I was typing before equi posted:
That makes it pretty obvious that RayFrost wasn't pushing the quick lynch thing "multiple" times.
Empking wrote:Edit; RayFrost, how many "streams" have you posted in? When did that stream end?
...how is this not obvious?
Magua wrote:And although I was joking (mostly) when I said that Agar drew scum again in this game, I'm becoming more serious about that. He's active on site in other games, which means he's actively avoiding this one.
AGar doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would lurk like this as scum, even considering the circumstances. I second (probably just an nth at this point) the demand for AGar-posting, though.

All right, guys, I'm outta here now. See you in a bit.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate #348 wrote:Reads forced as hell. "Yeah I think they're partners, what ever do you mean? theres two scumteams? ohhh i didn know that >_>" THIS POST CAME AFTER RAYFROSTS AND EVEN IF IT DIDNT IT DID.

OH HAI VVSCUM, NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.
Why does it read forced? Are you questioning the structure of the sentence or something?
Andy #349 wrote:Sadly, I'm also getting mixed scum-vibes from VV. I'll detail later on.
BRO DRIUS, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU SUSPECT ME. WHYY??
signersigner #386 wrote:I've heard nothing but good things about VV but have yet to see any of those things be accurate in this game.
People...say things about me?
Magua #425 wrote:Also @Everyone: I'm very strongly of the belief that we should end the day by a week from today (that is, next Friday, January 21st), if not sooner.
Agreeing with this. I recall thinking that last game that the TownSeraphs got more use of their powers than the Mafia ones.

----

I am seeing nothing but bad things on Katsuki. Katsuki vs. Magua, katsuki seemed extra slow and seemed like she was avoiding to answer by feigning ignorance. I don't remember her being that dull. She was also thickheaded when I was questioning her in LOTR Mafia.

Vote: Katsuki

SCUMSUKI, WE MEET AGAIN. HAVE AT THEE.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Magua wrote:Also
@Everyone
: I'm very strongly of the belief that we should end the day by a week from today (that is, next Friday, January 21st), if not sooner.
Do you think that your vote on AGar is pushing us in the right direction for that?
Equinox wrote:YES I DID.

Also, hi. Are you scum?
It was highly depersonalized though :(

Nope!
VasudeVa wrote:I am seeing nothing but bad things on Katsuki. Katsuki vs. Magua, katsuki seemed extra slow and seemed like she was avoiding to answer by feigning ignorance. I don't remember her being that dull. She was also thickheaded when I was questioning her in LOTR Mafia.

Vote: Katsuki

SCUMSUKI, WE MEET AGAIN. HAVE AT THEE.
You SAY you agree with Magua, but...
1) You vote Katsuki, who no one else is voting.
2) You don't address anyone else's cases on anyone else, so you're not making a move to acknowledge the other wagons and prove while yours is the best.
3) You don't really make much of a case.
So what are you trying to accomplish with this?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I can always move my vote. I like the idea of a dead Guderian. However, I'd like to take some time to read someone that I know I can read. I agreed with Magua because I just like the Jan 21st deadline. I hate stretching out deadlines, especially since lynching early actually has a strategical value in this game.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Fuck you president guys confuse me. All them old timey American presidents look alike.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Fate »

RADIANT DAWN.

ITS A LONG STORY BUT IVE BEEN WAITING TO PLAY THE SEQUEL FOR OVER A FRIGGIN YEAR NOW. SINCE 2009 FFS.

MHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ALSO SOMETHING"S WRONG WITH THAT LAST VOTECOUNT.

VOTE: KITOARI

MUCH BETTER.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Guderian (L-4) ~ inHimshallibe, Andrius, Kitoari, mothrax, VasudeVa, Empking
Kitoari (L-7) ~ Equinox, Jack, Nachomamma8
I DON"T LIKE THE PEOPLE ON THE GUDE WAGON, NAMELY KITOARY, VV, AND EMPKING.

THE KITOARI WAGON IS ALL TOWN (NACHO READ REVERSED DUE TO LAST FEW PAGES OF HIM ACTUALLY TRYING) AND THUS THE PLACE TO BE.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

HEy FATE. Gimme a cliff notes version of the Kitoari case plx. I woulkd read but I'm very very high.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Fate »

YES I THINK EMPKING IS SCUM. HES NOT THE KIND OF SCUM THATLL BE LYNCHED D1 OR D2 THOUGH, BUT DOWN THE LINE WHEN IM DEAD NAIL HIS ASS THROUGH POE.

VV, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME WHY YOURE SCUM. YOU YOURSELF KNOW YOU ARE GODDAMNT IM NOT PLAYING THIS GAME WITH YOU AGAIN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Fate »

CLIFF-NOTES:

CALLED JACK SCUMMY FOR HIS SLIP, HENCE BACKING GUDERIAN'S VOTE ON JACK.

THEN VOTED JACK.

THEN BACKPEDALED AND CALLED THEM BOTH SCUMMY....

THEN WHEN I CALLED HIS ASS OUT AS SCUM HE SAID I WAS PSYCHIC AND WAS PISSED THAT I HAD CAUGHT HIM SO EASILY.

OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. WHY DO I HAVE TO DO ALL THE FUCKING WORK FOR YOU?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Kitoari wrote:
Guderian wrote:Anyways, back to game material.
Fos
Kitoari

Half his posts/ reads have been entirely non-committal.
I want to vote gude so bad for this post.

But then he shall accuse me of omgus. But if I don't vote then I'm being noncommittal.
Hmm.

VOTE: Guderian
THIS POST ALONE SHOULD SUFFICE, BUT IF NOT:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Fate »

NAH THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH, LETS NOT CLOG THE THREAD. LOOK AT THE WAY HE"S OBSESSED WITH HOW HE LOOKS, IT REEKS SCUMMCSCUM REGARDLESS OF THE CONNECTIONS TO GUDERIAN THAT HE HAS AND THE WAY HE REACTED TO ME CALLING HIM SCUM ("ugggh 90% of Fate's case relies on hin being psychic")-EXACT FUCKING QUOTE.

WAGON.

START.

NOW.

ITS DESTINY. FOR SOME REASON I NEVER VOTED GUDE, AND ITS BECAUSE KITOARI IS SUPPOSED TO DIE TODAY INSTEAD.

DON"T QUESTION FATE.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Thanks fATe! It's tough to reaad when you cantt stop laughng.

I appropve the Kitoari wagon. But I wanna stay on my lonely loenly Katsuki wagon for now.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

Fate wrote:RADIANT DAWN.

ITS A LONG STORY BUT IVE BEEN WAITING TO PLAY THE SEQUEL FOR OVER A FRIGGIN YEAR NOW. SINCE 2009 FFS.

MHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ALSO SOMETHING"S WRONG WITH THAT LAST VOTECOUNT.

VOTE: KITOARI

MUCH BETTER.
YESYESYES RADIANT DAWN IS AMAZING OMG KURTHNAGA AND GEOFFREY AND IKE AND BOYD AND NOLAN AND BASTIAN AND OHGODTHATGAME
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by Katsuki »

*HOP*

VOTE: KIT

HEYHEY FATE I GOT MY GAG-REFLEX TO WORK JUST FYI.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:19 am

Post by Empking »

Equinox:
What sort of answer were you looking for, and how would scum answer differently from town?
Yes or No. (Or more likely, I think so or I don't think so). If the explaination for Singer's different play was just improvement then I'd have expected the same answer from both. If the difference is scum play versus town play then I would have expected a "no".
Well because bananas cause the rollerskate (OR because Rayfrost just made up a term and I'm not privy to his inner most thoughts.

Equinox: What is "planting seeds of doubt"?

Reading the post Equinox posts now.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:36 am

Post by RayFrost »

For Empking: This is the start of stream 9.
Empking wrote:
Well because bananas cause the rollerskate (OR because Rayfrost just made up a term and I'm not privy to his inner most thoughts.
Definition 2a. Please, do say I'm making shit up in the future so I can educate you on what words mean.
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:38 am

Post by RayFrost »

I do not approve of agar voting. He hasn't posted in this game, but that may be due to the fact the mod said the game started via the signup thread rather than sending out a PM to all the players with a link to the game thread. I've had instances where this happened, which is why I did not have the issue this game, but AGar has not suffered from this within my knowledge. To say that he's scummy for being, almost certainly, unaware the game's even started is poor. At least give him the opportunity to post so we can assess his alignment based off of his play.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:38 am

Post by RayFrost »

VV calling me scummy but then not backing it up at all when asked about that is noted.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:41 am

Post by RayFrost »

Fate & Andrius:

Answer the question(s).

Katsuki makes no sense to me. Does anybody have meta for this?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:43 am

Post by RayFrost »

I assume this means you like mothrax. Can you explain what makes you think mothrax is town over what I've said that makes me suspect him?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:47 am

Post by RayFrost »

This is the end of stream nine.

I'd like to
Unvote
and
Grant Godly Powers To: Vi
for being clearly obv town. Definitely deserves a scummy for the play this far in finding scum.

I'd like to then
Rain Holy Fire Upon: Nobody
for now, as I'm deciding whether I want mothrax or kitoari or gud to die today. I think they all need to die, but it's a matter of
which one needs to die first
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:03 am

Post by AGar »

I assumed to be getting a link in my role PM or shortly thereafter...

-_-

Fuck, 18 pages of catchup.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”