CoolDoG (2) - AKnottedRope, Reckamonic
UncertainKitten (0) -
Mina (0) -
havingfitz (0) -
GhostWriter (2) - Mina, Katsuki

Not Voting (0) - No one

The Current deadline in Februrary 7th at 9:00am EST. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch and 5 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - No prods currently necessary.

StrangerCoug's V/LA is noted, again. :D
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

AKnottedRope wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really? unvote, vote: reckamonic. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
Opportunistic much? Someone already posted a little flavor explaining how their claim jibes. You seem to have skipped right over that little detail.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Cool
Yes, flavor said that the person they claimed is the main antagonist. I hpe you understand what that word means. IT means the bad guy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@reck.dra I don't think you gave a reason for your vote. Other then policy lynch cooldog is good, which is not a good non-rvs reason (yes, I know the meta between us and stuff like that...).

I'm really gonna have to look up the flavor a bit more though.
after a wank.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Still sick; just popping my word in.

I'm liking Reckamonic even less for the policy lynch push of CooLDoG. Seriously, there aren't a lot of times that policy lynching is good and you know it.

GhostWriter vs. Katsuki is interesting. For now I'm more inclined to support GhostWriter, but that's admittedly based on my previous suspicion of Katsuki. I'll look at it again when I'm not coughing about every 20 minutes.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Mariyta »

CooLDoG wrote:
AKnottedRope wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really? unvote, vote: reckamonic. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
Opportunistic much? Someone already posted a little flavor explaining how their claim jibes. You seem to have skipped right over that little detail.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Cool
Yes, flavor said that the person they claimed is the main antagonist. I hpe you understand what that word means. IT means the bad guy.
Except that you're wrong, as I've already explained. Here's the link for anyone who doesn't want to watch the movie.

Policy lynch crap is crap, but I still believe the claim.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

StrangerCoug wrote:Still sick; just popping my word in.

I'm liking Reckamonic even less for the policy lynch push of CooLDoG. Seriously, there aren't a lot of times that policy lynching is good and you know it.

GhostWriter vs. Katsuki is interesting. For now I'm more inclined to support GhostWriter, but that's admittedly based on my previous suspicion of Katsuki. I'll look at it again when I'm not coughing about every 20 minutes.
Except for in Fates Mafia, when what started out as a policy lynch on CooLDoG lead to a vig on CooLDoG which lead to him flipping scum.
._.
meeeeeeep?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I'm not familiar with the Brotherhood of the Wolf. Mari's link to elaborate on it still paints Reck's claim as a bad person IMO. Still suspect Mari but Reck's claim plus the weak OMGUS vote on CoolDog warrants:

VOTE: Reckmonic
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@reck, honestly man? Are you really gonna use that game as evidence? That game was pure luck the doc even saved the correct person during the night. If you picked a random person t be scum (which you are doing) you have a 1/13 chace of being right. Which is not good. You are just omgusing/metaing me. Give us yur real reads...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Also at the flavor thing, how many Harry potter games have you played in which harry is part of the scum? Or voldy is part of the town? At this point I'm not going off of flavor I'm going off of a gut scum read+omgus+no reason for vote+ no content (-claim).
after a wank.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:23 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: Out of V/LA.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

CooLDoG wrote:@reck, honestly man? Are you really gonna use that game as evidence? That game was pure luck the doc even saved the correct person during the night. If you picked a random person t be scum (which you are doing) you have a 1/13 chace of being right. Which is not good. You are just omgusing/metaing me. Give us yur real reads...
YOU ARE SO FUCKING BAD AT THIS GAME IT'S RIDICULOUS.

SERIOUSLY. STOP PLAYING MAFIA.

Let me think. That game IS evidence. I, Reckoner, called you out as scummy... and in the process, also caught a pair of loverscum, got you vigged, and investigated the fourth and final scum overnight. You're right. It's pure luck.

Oh wait, no you're not, you're just scummy, and generally terrible at this game. If we lynch you, you're scum. Regardless of your flip.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

havingfitz wrote:I'm not familiar with the Brotherhood of the Wolf. Mari's link to elaborate on it still paints Reck's claim as a bad person IMO. Still suspect Mari but Reck's claim plus the weak OMGUS vote on CoolDog warrants:

VOTE: Reckmonic
Do you know what OMGUS means? I'm thinking not.

By the way, fitz is super scummy for this. Let's break down this post:

1) Claims he's not familiar with the flavor
2) Tries to use Mari's link to paint us as scum... based on flavor... which he just admitted to not being familiar with
3) Suspects the person who provided the link
4) Votes us for our claim (aka flavor, aka what he just said he knew nothing about) and calls our vote on CooLDoG OMGUS (which is patently false)
._.
meeeeeeep?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Honestly reck/dra, you just picked out of the hat. Anybody who reads that game understands that. I find it funny that you can pick someone out as scummy before they even post. Stop linking to faulty evidence.
after a wank.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Zang »

Reckamonic wrote:Also, CooLDoG policy lynch is awesome. CooLDoG lynch when there's good reason to lynch him? Even better.
This is one of the worst reasons I've ever seen for voting someone outside of RVS.
CooLDoG wrote:Yes, flavor said that the person they claimed is the main antagonist. I hpe you understand what that word means. IT means the bad guy
Like I said before, this reason is weak since we don't know what the flavor for the mafia are and I was apparently wrong in calling him the main antagonist although he is still evil.
Reckamonic wrote:YOU ARE SO FUCKING BAD AT THIS GAME IT'S RIDICULOUS.

CooLDoG is a very pro-town player.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

This other game discussion is getting old. More discussion about this game, please.

Zang, CoolDog is not a very pro-town player. He's just less scummy than some others.

Reckamonic needs to be more useful. Policy lynch = bad. Why aren't you voting fitz, for whom you gave a much better case?

After another re-read, I'm switching my vote. UT has been more useless than AKR. Bandwagon vote with no reason given, accuses AGM of fake scumhunting w/o trying to scumhunt at all himself.
UNVOTE: AKR, VOTE: Untrod Tripod
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Zang wrote:
Reckamonic wrote:Also, CooLDoG policy lynch is awesome. CooLDoG lynch when there's good reason to lynch him? Even better.
This is one of the worst reasons I've ever seen for voting someone outside of RVS.
CooLDoG wrote:Yes, flavor said that the person they claimed is the main antagonist. I hpe you understand what that word means. IT means the bad guy
Like I said before, this reason is weak since we don't know what the flavor for the mafia are and I was apparently wrong in calling him the main antagonist although he is still evil.
Reckamonic wrote:YOU ARE SO FUCKING BAD AT THIS GAME IT'S RIDICULOUS.

CooLDoG is a very pro-town player.
For some reason I like zang a lot more after this post :lol: . After reading the flavor he isn't the main antagonist like you mentioned. However, he is the leader of the brotherhood which is inherently evil.

@mari, yeah UT is a good choice atm... it will most certainly be worth while to watch him later on. I also agree that the Fate's mafia discussion is getting old.
after a wank.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

/me notes CooLDoG agreeing with MAri

/me notes CooLDoG failing to vote
his scumbuddy
UT.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

If you say CooLDoG is pro-town, you're just as borderline retarded as he is.

PS CD, keep denying that we fucking DESTROYED YOUR OBVIOUS SCUM ASS in Fates Mafia. Go on. Because you look fucking stupid when you do that.

I'd be happy with a fitz lynch too, but CooLDoG being alive just makes me want to blow my own brains out.
._.
meeeeeeep?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Reckamonic wrote:Do you know what OMGUS means? I'm thinking not.
Well...IMO it's this:
CooLDoG wrote:@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really?
unvote, vote: reckamonic
. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
Followed by,
Vote: CooLDoG
CoolDog votes you and gives his rationale. You vote him afew hours later with no reasoning other than a policy lynch...which = no reason. That coupled with all the CD bashing you seem to be fond of is pretty OMGUS to me. As is your desire to lynch me now too. I suppose you want to lynch the other two people voting you as well?
Reckamonic wrote:By the way, fitz is super scummy for this. Let's break down this post:

1) Claims he's not familiar with the flavor
2) Tries to use Mari's link to paint us as scum... based on flavor... which he just admitted to not being familiar with
3) Suspects the person who provided the link
4) Votes us for our claim (aka flavor, aka what he just said he knew nothing about) and calls our vote on CooLDoG OMGUS (which is patently false)
Oooo....."super scummy"....lets breakdown your breakdown:

1) I'm not. So what? Is that a bad thing?

2) scumMari was nice enough to offer up a link explaining the movie...not being familiar with the flavor (see #1) I read it and IMO..it paints your character as scummy. Why? Primarily because of these quotes off the website:
  • - Fronsac realizes that the Beast is an instrument of a secret society, The Brotherhood of the Wolf, working to undermine public confidence in the king and ultimately take over the country.

- Pope Clement XIII has decided that Sardis is insane...

- Henri Sardis wants to kill Marianne...

- Sardis escapes into the mountains, but is mauled to death by a pack of wolves (their leader being the same wolf that survived the previous slaughter, was seen chasing the Beast with its pack and seemingly bonded at a spiritual level with Mani), in an example of poetic justice.
3) So? I do suspect her. The fact she gave a link that paints you as scum (IMO) but interprets it herself in your defense. So...typing slower for you...I look at it as someone I suspect defending someone I suspect.

4) I didn't know the flavor until I read Mari's link...how is that suspicious? And once the flavor was brought to my attention...how is using that new knowledge a bad thing? As for the OMGUS comments...since you say your CD vote isn't OMGUS....explain why.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Reckamonic wrote:If you say CooLDoG is pro-town, you're just as borderline retarded as he is.

PS CD, keep denying that we fucking DESTROYED YOUR OBVIOUS SCUM ASS in Fates Mafia. Go on. Because you look fucking stupid when you do that.

I'd be happy with a fitz lynch too, but CooLDoG being alive just makes me want to blow my own brains out.
Yes you owned me and TLing. But it wasn't skill that you wagoned me to l-1 before I even posted.
after a wank.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

@fitz: In the movie, I don't think Sardis knows about the Beast. I think Jean-Francois is acting alone (with the Gypsies). The Wiki doesn't state either way. I should be getting the movie next week so I can re-watch it and I'll let you know if I was wrong.
-Susan Ertz

Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Mina »

EDITED AT PLAYER REQUEST

MoI
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Mina »

Oh, fuck. I was posting from my phone, and...I somehow hit the wrong key and accidentally submitted that....

That was just the lead-up to a post explaining why I thought we shouldn't lynch Reckamonic today (because the role might fit the flavour of a cop role)....and....I was kind of just venting a bit, but...um, I was actually going to edit that and phrase that a lot more diplomatically, because I'm usually not that harsh....

Dammit.

Magna, um, could you delete that post?
:oops:

DONE - MoI
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

/out

replace us, mod

not playing with a bunch of fucktwats
green shirt thursdays
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Mina »

*sigh*

I'm really sorry, Reckoner. I really didn't want to drive you out of the game. To be honest, I was a bit annoyed when you gave us attitude for asking for a nameclaim...only to add, "Oh, yeah, I do have a character name" after Mariyta already mentioned the name, because it made your claim look more dubious. But I accidentally hit submit too early, and the early rant got taken out of context. I was also being a bit hyperbolic and venting a little, and probably would have deleted the part about Fates Mafia....

But what's done is done. I really didn't mean anything personal by it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”