Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

so
do i self vote now
or do I wait until we've determined it's not lylo first?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Chess wrote:so
do i self vote now
or do I wait until we've determined it's not lylo first?
Unless someone has fake-claimed and is holding on to information at this stage the only way we will know if it’s LYLO or not is when the lynch happens. Best to assume it is for the moment.

Why in the hell would you self-vote? If you are Town as you keep claiming why vote for the one player you know, 100%, is Town?

--

Unless something drastic happens (ie new information) I'm likely to vote either AGM or Chess today.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

well because I agreed to be lynched if thor was town
and he was town
so
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by camn »

Grrrr.

I am frustrated.

I will read harder this weekend. Maybe I will find the scum.
Wish chess would've gotten vigged, back when we had one :(
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

wouldn't have done any good
would have been mylo today then (if one scum) or game over if 2.
either way it doesn't help
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm heading back up to school this weekend, so
V/LA until Monday.
I can probably get some posts off, but not many.

Anyway, everybody knows who I suspect anyway.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Furry »

vote chess
Temporary unretired alt
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:01 am

Chess wrote:well because I agreed to be lynched if thor was town
and he was town
so
So you are telling me that you are a player with a Town role Pm. And that the only thing preventing you from self-voting is the threat of LYLO?

We have at best two lynches to eliminate scum. If you are Town agreeing to be lynched wastes one of those.

Seems like I’ve seen that play from you before somewhere … oh that’s right here it is –
Chesskid in SSK’s Recently Abandonded Large Game wrote:well I went all defeatist and volunteered to be lynched and shit
that shit ALWAYS WORKS
bwahahaha
Any thoughts to share regarding this post?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:02 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: chesskid

Self vote, pl0x.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Chess wrote:well because I agreed to be lynched if thor was town
and he was town
so
So you are telling me that you are a player with a Town role Pm. And that the only thing preventing you from self-voting is the threat of LYLO?

We have at best two lynches to eliminate scum. If you are Town agreeing to be lynched wastes one of those.

Seems like I’ve seen that play from you before somewhere … oh that’s right here it is –
Chesskid in SSK’s Recently Abandonded Large Game wrote:well I went all defeatist and volunteered to be lynched and shit
that shit ALWAYS WORKS
bwahahaha
Any thoughts to share regarding this post?
It does always work. (Who was getting lynched yesterday, and then pulled that out?) Doesn't mean I'm always scum when I do it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

can't self hammer
it's against my wincon
sorry
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:33 am

VOTE: Chesskid.

Two days in a row of playing the defeatist card? No thank you.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

k
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:45 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

lol sup scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

AlmasterGM wrote:lol sup scum
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by camn »

Interesting. Very interesting.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Only Vote Count of Day 6

(3) chesskid3: Furry, AlmasterGM, MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting: camn, chesskid3

- A lynch majority has been achieved! -

Unknown cave, Kehvit Mountain Range
Non-colonized Sector 1, UTP Planet Liten, Tynnfred System
December 5th, 2486 SC (Day 5, Month 15 LC)
0515 hours SST (0601 hours LLT3)

Sara stepped just outside the cave entrance and glanced up at the sky. A tinge of red light was present, although little of it was making its way into the heavily-shadowed crevasse. There was nary a cloud in the sky--and no shuttle, either.

Damn, that clear sky is going to make us that much easier to shoot out of the sky--

A speck, almost midway in the sky and to the left, seized her attention. It was moving too fast to be some sort of natural phenomenon. She punched a few buttons on her tacvisor and zeroed in on the speck.
Please let that be the shuttle come in early...

Upon zooming in, however, it was easy to tell that it was not a Terran shuttle, but an Arkon fighter; most likely, a patrol craft. "Fuck!" she spat.
Our time is running out...

Sara turned around and went back inside the cave. Inside, she found the others in heated argument.

"...got to admit, this looks bad for you, Chuck," Bill was saying. "You
were
right next to him, after all."

"Damn straight," Pal chimed. "Let's just shoot him and stop worrying about it."

Chuck glared at Pal. "And that worked out real well the last time you tried that, didn't it? Who's to say
you
aren't trying to take advantage of the circumstances and off someone?"

"Ha! You can't prove that, and you know it!"

"Just like you can't prove I'm the one who offed Dylan."

Kestrel, sitting on the ground and reclining against the rock wall, raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? There's a lot more evidence against you than Pal, to be honest."

"What do you think, Furry?" Bill inquired. "Isn't Chuck's story a little...convenient?"

"I don't know..." Furry lay on her side and stared at the ground. "Yeah, it sounds convenient, but...I'm not convinced. This would make a perfect framing, if the Arkon was clever enough about being stealthy."

"Bullshit." Pal shook his head. "If Chuck's human, no way in hell any sneaks right by him, fries Dylan, and gets out unnoticed."

"Then how come the Arkon didn't wake any of you up?" Chuck demanded to know. "Huh? Why don't you answer
that
?"

Sara held up her hand. "Everyone, calm down! We don't need a repeat of yesterday's incident. We've only got about an hour left before the shuttle arrives, so let's all just stay
calm
and get off this planet al--"

Suddenly, Sara heard a muted
boom
, coming from the direction outside the cave. She whirled to look at the entrance, as did the others. "What the hell was--"

A flash of light. A sharp hiss. By the time Sara whirled to see what had happened, Chuck was already collapsing to the ground, a laser hole bored straight through his heart and the side of his head.

Unable to speak, Sara just stared mutely at Chuck's body...his unchangeably human body...

chesskid3, Chuck Norris,
Human SOB Operative
, was owned by a laser on Day 6.

Night 6 has begun. The deadline is Wednesday, January 19th, 2010 at 4:00 p.m. CST. (Extra time due to me not going to be available until then.)
Last edited by SaintKerrigan on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Southwest Istor Forest
Colonized Sector 1, UTP Planet Liten, Tynnfred System
December 4th, 2486 SC (Day 2, Month 15 LC)
0125 hours SST (2639 hours LLT2)

Sara shoved the adrenaline stimulant pill in her mouth, quickly chasing it with a swallow of water. She hadn't slept since the short nap the Meggidos took before following Hans through the forest. While the stim wouldn't grant her rest, at least it would keep her awake and alert for awhile.

She checked the time on her wristcom. Twenty minutes since Hans had gone ahead to the colonist camp to announce their arrival. Not an overly long wait, but it didn't prevent her mind from formulating foreboding thoughts...

A hand rested on her shoulder. "Relax," Margaret said softly, "it's going to be fine. We just need to be patient."

Sara looked at Margaret. "How did you know?"

"I saw it on your face." She smirked. "You do look cute when you're worried, though--"

"Margaret." Medic Larson approached Margaret and Sara. "Hans is back, and he says we can come in, now."

Margaret nodded. "All right." She held her wristcom under her lips. "All operatives, this is Margaret. We're moving out."

Sara looked around slowly as she and the other Meggidos strode into the colonist camp. It was little more than makeshift tents fabricated from branches and blankets, with piles of equipment scattered here and there. Hollow-eyed people slouched and stared at them, as if unable to believe their own eyes. What few children there were stuck close to the adults. No one said a word, not even a whisper.

Directly in front of her, a short distance away, four people stood next to a large, ultrasteel chest. They eyed the Meggidos with livelier eyes, and unlike the other colonists, they stood up straight.
The leaders, I'll bet.

Margaret held up her hand, and the Meggidos halted. "Sara and I will take it from here," she told the Meggidos. "Follow me, Sara."

Sara nodded, and the two of them ambled up to the people by the metal chest. One of them--the lone woman--stepped away from the others.

"Welcome to Liten," she said, half-laughing bittery. "What's left of our colony, at any rate. I was Governor Leslie Hampton, but please, just call me Furry. Behind me is Travis Knull, head of security, Dr. Joshua Gordon, lead scientist, and Luke Dayne, expert woodsman and the only reason we've stayed alive as long as we have." Furry indicated each man as she said his name.

Margaret nodded. "I'm Major Sedarski with the Special Operations Branch, but do call me Margaret." She gestured at Sara. "This is Captain Gaints, my second in command, and behind me is my unit, Meggido Squad."

"SOBs..." Furry suddenly spotted someone in the crowd. "Jack? Jack, is that you?"

Sara whirled her head and saw Operative Jack Anorr, looking directly at Furry.
Oh, yeah...he
was
born on Liten...

"Hey, Furry," Jack replied. "Long time, no see."

"Well, yeah, indeed! I mean--" Furry's face was rife with scarlet.

"Where's my brother, Nik? Is he around?"

"Well-- um, I--"

"There'll be plenty of time for the two of you to catch up back on the
Deborah
," Margaret interjected. "Right now, we need to get to business. Where's the IED?"

"You mean you mean the artifact?" Furry pointed an open palm at the ultrasteel chest. "It's in there, safe and sound. But we're getting my people off, first. I'm gonna have to insist on that."

"Don't worry, we'll get all your people off Liten," Margaret said. "But we can't afford to let this artifact fall into Arkon hands, so it should get off planet ASAP."

"Well, if we let you do that, what's stopping you from taking the artifact and leaving us to die?"

"And if we don't get the IED off planet fast, what happens if something goes wrong and the Arkons capture it?"

Sara watched silently as Margaret and Furry stared each other down.
This doesn't look good...

And suddenly, she heard a loud, earsplitting scream...
Last edited by SaintKerrigan on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Unknown cave, Kehvit Mountain Range
Non-colonized Sector 1, UTP Planet Liten, Tynnfred System
December 5th, 2486 SC (Day 5, Month 15 LC)
0521 hours SST (0613 hours LLT3)

"Oh...oh, god!"

Sara slowly turned around. Still sitting down, Kestrel slowly let her right arm fall to her side, laser rifle in her hand. "Kestrel?"

Kestrel didn't even glance up. "I'm-- I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, he just moved and my reflex--"

"Yeah, right," Pal growled. "Reflex, my ass. You did that on purpose--"

"Who are
you
to talk?" Bill spat. "You didn't even bother feigning an accident with--"

"What hell's wrong with you?" Furry screamed. "
All
of you? Honestly--"

Sara stared numbly at Chuck's unmistakably human corpse, trying desperately to come to grips with the virulent maelstrom of thoughts and emotions swirling within her.
It's all falling apart a cascade of chaos I've no control what do I calm must calm fuck fuck fuck why the fuck this is madness

Another deep rumble from outside the cave. "That sounds like shit blowing up!" Pal yelled.

"Oh, really," Furry snarled, "you think?"

Sara ignored both of them and jogged belatedly back to the entrance of the cave. A look at the sky, however, yielded no information as to what the noises were.

She heard footsteps behind her, and turned to see Pal and Kestrel approaching her. "See anything?" Kestrel inquired.

"No, I didn't." Sara paused. "I
did
see an Arkon fighter scout when I looked outside less than ten minutes ago. Not sure if they saw us or not, but--"

"Oh, hell, they're trying to bomb us!" Pal yelled. "They're gonna bomb us to hell! I
knew
these caves were nothing but trouble!"

"Oh, c'mon, you're just being paranoid." Kestrel rolled her eyes. "Dr. Gordon said--"

"And Dr. Gordon's dead!" Pal glared at Kestrel. "Since when the hell did you become so perky, anyhow? Aren't you supposed to be all melancholy and shit because you
accidentally
killed Chuck?"

"Well, excuse
me
for trying to pull myself together--"

Sara got between the two Meggidos and held up her hands. "Enough, both of you! Let's just get back inside the cave and keep waiting on the shuttle."

"But--"

"He's--"

"I mean it!"

Grumbling, Kestrel and Pal turned and walked back into the cave. Sara followed.
If that really was the Arkons trying to bomb us, then that shuttle's gonna have a hell of a time--

"Holy shit!" Kestrel exclaimed. "Bill!"

"Oh fuck, man, not another one!" Pal moaned.

Sara caught up with both of them and looked at the ground. There lay Bill, eyes rolled into the back of his head, just like every other Arkon-attributed death.
Yet it was in the open, while all of us were awake...

"Furry!" Pal hissed. "That bitch is a fuckin' Arkon, I know it!" He darted off deeper into the cave, towards the camp. Kestrel was right behind him.

"Stop!" Sara yelled, running as fast as she could.
I can't let them pull another incident, not now!

All three of them gathered around Furry, who stared up at them through slanted eyes. "So the Arkon got Bill, if I interpreted those outbursts correctly," she said calmly.

"Ok, now
that's
too calm!" Pal yelled, aiming his laser rifle at Furry.

"You've been faking that injury all along, haven't you?" Kestrel accused.

Furry chuckled. "I'm entirely innocent. The two of you, however..." With a quick jerk of one hand she flicked aside the blanket folded over her body to reveal a laser pistol in her other hand. "...I'm not sure about." She casually pointed it at Pal, then Kestrel, then Pal again.

I have to stop this! I have to!
Yet Sara found herself unable to even speak a single word to quell the sudden standoff. Everything was coming to a head, time was running out, and the outcome of the mission was about to be decided...and here she was, incapable of action.

Dammit, Sara, just fucking
do
something...

camn, Bill Guy,
Human SOB Operative
, was stealthkilled on Night 6.

Day 7 has now begun. With three players alive, it takes two votes to lynch.
The deadline is on Wednesday, February 2nd, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. CST.

By the way, all flavor up to the start of Day 5 is complete and added in their proper posts, should you wish to peruse it.
Last edited by SaintKerrigan on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:01 pm

And here we are.

I'll be beginning my re-read of the whole game now. I'm about 90% certain that my case and instincts are right and he's the last Arkon.

I just have a line Ythill once wrote about LYLO bouncing around in my head that I don't want to dismiss outright without giving the thread a good second look.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Is the line, "in 3 player lylo, the townier player is scum?"

Because that's definitely true here. I realize the scum have me sitting here as the intended mislynch. It's a fair move - I was wrong about chesskid and HackerHuck, and Magna and Furry have both expressed suspicion of me. However, I maintain my towniness, and I will answer any questions anybody has.

I'm pretty sold on Magna, BUUUT in the interest of me being wrong the past two times and said quote above, I am going to investigate Furry and the conspiracy theories that cropped up about him the past few days.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Furry »

Im here and trying to piece stuff together. I think this is the first time ive ever been in a three player lylo as town without scum being essentially confirmed.

Its sort of a matter of "did AGM bus SO" against "did MoI bus HH". Both were not too great on the wagon of the other. MoI showed up late on the SO wagon, then railed on the HH lynch early on. AGM got on the SO wagon quickly, although never pushed it as much as he just shot down rival wagons, and then avoided the HH wagon.

Class now, more later.
Temporary unretired alt
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

This game is stalling.

Magna, has your read produced anything new or are you going to continue in AGMSCUMMODE?
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Furry »

Im just going to start infodumps
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Furry wrote:Mafia doctor suggests that Thad is a vig actually. Im upset I missed this earlier.
Can you elaborate on this because I’m not seeing it. Mafia Doctor tells me that a non-Mafia faction has a Nightkill ability. Whether that Mafia Doc ability would logically be used to protect their scummiest members (in the case of a Vig) or their Towniest members (in the case of a SK) seems at best Mod WIFOM.
MoI wrote:I don’t want this tidbit to be lost in the shuffle. Let’s look at who has flipped as Town –

Nik and Dana – Medic (possible Doc variant)
Spyrex – Scout (information role of some sort I would guess based on Day 2 Feysal wagon)
Untrod – SOB Operative (????)
One other thing that is confusing me is that AGM was quoted by HH about not knowing about daytalk. For some reason I just dont see scum quoting that for my partner. As scum I would either just ignore it or tack it on in a post randomly, just would feel awkward to quote it like that.

camn death doesnt fit with anyone. was the probable death for all alive players

im honestly on the fence right now in all of this, or at least a lot closer to a flip of the coin as I was before I started reading. Some things from MoI just make me feel uncomfortable, but I have to let go of some solid stuff to go that route. I almost was hoping scum would have voted me so I wouldnt have to think on this one.

The one time vote of HH on MoI also has me in fits...

not voting yet.
Temporary unretired alt
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am

AGM wrote:Is the line, "in 3 player lylo, the townier player is scum?"
It was “if you find yourself in a 3-player LYLO with 1 obvious scum and 1 obvious Town lynch the Town player”. So, basically yes.
AGM wrote:Because that's definitely true here. I realize the scum have me sitting here as the intended mislynch. It's a fair move - I was wrong about chesskid and HackerHuck, and Magna and Furry have both expressed suspicion of me. However, I maintain my towniness, and I will answer any questions anybody has.
Wait. You’ve spent untold amounts of time arguing that my suspicions were unfounded and lacked any relation to ‘large scale scum motivations’. Yet today it is ‘mea culpa’ from you – ‘I’ve played scummy and the suspicion of me is understandable’. Why the 180?
AGM wrote:I'm pretty sold on Magna, BUUUT in the interest of me being wrong the past two times and said quote above, I am going to investigate Furry and the conspiracy theories that cropped up about him the past few days.
AGM wrote:Magna, has your read produced anything new or are you going to continue in AGMSCUMMODE?
Why so worried about my re-read with not a hint of what your ‘investigation’ into Furry led to (regardless of whether it changed or not)?

--

On my Furry re-read
– I haven’t had a lot of time for Mafia this last 3 days so it wasn’t until I got caught up on my own Modded game that I’ve even had a look at Furry’s ISO. Things that are of interest to me, potential scum motivation wise –

Furry’s early play in hindsight is fairly Null.

Furry has some interesting interactions with Hacker beginning around ISO 11 related to Data’s (ThAd) call on me as scum. Hacker pokes at Furry for calling me Town and for a typo in Furry’s post explaining how calling me scum (as Data did) based on a linkage to Bowser makes little sense if Bowser is Town.

Furry votes for Square ostensibly for his stance on ThAd as Town. He then calls Square’s odd hyrdra skitzo behavior as a mild Town tell and moves to vote Nero / camn. He never returns to Square.
Furry ISO 18 wrote:All good. If he is scum it would tie up scum RB ability, if he is SK no town roles are blocked, if he is a vig a cop would get to investigate tonight.
Here’s the first thing that really makes me, in re-read, question Furry.

1. Potential slip when indicating that scum have a RB ability (which until Hacker flipped wasn’t seriously considered with a scum Doc).
2. Potential direction of a Cop to ThAd. Some scum motivation to make sure a potential SK is investigated early (and thus likely outing the Cop) and thus eliminate a Mafia rival. Especially given that later discussion that revolved around the then unknown Scum Doc indicating ThAd was Vig.

I also don’t like that Feysal makes appearances on Day 1 suspicion lists (always in the second slot, I believe) with zero other intereactions.
Furry ISO 26 wrote:The risk/benifit of keeping SO around mostly lie in getting a non-cop to confirm him

NO COP SHOULD TARGET SO EVER, trackers go crazy
Furry
– can you explain your reasoning here? I don’t see the logic in actively turning potential cops loose on a possible SK (who may not even scan as not-Town) but to keep them away from a highly suspected Mafia member. I have some ideas but I'd really like to know what you were thinking.

Furry ends the Day off SquareOb.

Furry’s Double-Vote gambit at 34 makes little sense as a scum-motivated play given Feysal’s reaction and the knowledge that scum have Daytalk. Had they been scum together Feysal’s reaction to a partner gambitting like that should have been “Oh, sorry Town, good luck, etc”, IMO.

The brief ‘Vote: Hacker ooops Vote: Cupcakes’ at 54 gives me some concern. I understand reads changing but it is accompanied with this quote –
Furry wrote:I think NC is town at this point, which shuffles around a few reads, leaving this as the right move. Also if HH is scum, APC needs insta-death. Vice versa also applies. Thanks to another episode of "change of heart-o-rama", im thinking APC is more likely scum then town again. We have things like
The net effect of 54 was to say HH was scum, say that if HH was scum APC needed to die, and then attack APC for the rest of the post before voting him. That’s a variation of the exact same play he attacked Data’s logic on regarding myself and Bowser. Inconsistencies / Cognitive Dissonance I find a reliable Scum tell.

The last second switch to Chess as scum (sheeping Camn) at the end of the day that Hacker was lynched also is suspect.

TL : DR Summary –

On re-read Hacker’s position / interaction with Feysal Day 2 is very ++Town. His position on Square is mostly Null. I’d characterize his positions on Hacker as very potentially scum-driven.

No vote yet. I want to think and see some responses.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”