DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Are there any players we can eliminate from the scum pool with rolebased information?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by themanhimself »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I thought it was obvious. Yes, I had a role but did not pass it on. However, I did kill RedCoyote, who scored high in the scumputer.
Ooooh! We found the vig and/or SK, VOTE: DrippingGoofball because there's no evidence that you're a vig
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I thought it was obvious. Yes, I had a role but did not pass it on. However, I did kill RedCoyote, who scored high in the scumputer.
So you knew enough to know you had a role and you used it, you did not know enough to know you had to pass it on? Is this correct?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Are there any players we can eliminate from the scum pool with rolebased information?
Long answer, RC is the only confirmed scum, and he had no abilities D1 or D2 and we cannot verify if he had one D3 as of yet.

Short answer. No.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 pm

I Am Innocent wrote:
So you knew enough to know you had a role and you used it, you did not know enough to know you had to pass it on? Is this correct?
Embarrassingly enough, yes. The formatting is too fancy for this old lady.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
Embarrassingly enough, yes. The formatting is too fancy for this old lady.
Well I suspect Pops will confirm that he shot chkflp N1, which means the SK is a revolving ability and we only have 1 scum team.

If that is the case, good shot last night! :mrgreen:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:15 pm

themanhimself wrote:
Ooooh! We found the vig and/or SK, VOTE: DrippingGoofball because there's no evidence that you're a vig
hey how many townies did you kill?

Just curious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Killing town doesn't necessarily confirm you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*killing scum
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:18 pm

I Am Innocent wrote:Long answer, RC is the only confirmed scum, and he had no abilities D1 or D2 and we cannot verify if he had one D3 as of yet.
Well, you are the only play-confirmed townie to me, because no player is no involved with scumhunting as to watch for the deadline and proxy posts to their significant others. Unfortunately, it doesn't change my scumputer much.

Personally, I'd like a Nero Cain lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why are you not voting?

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Questions for everyone:

If you had a cycling ability Day 2, please tell the group how many abilities you had and confirm that you passed it/them along.

If you had a cycling ability Day 2 and you sent it to someone who died N2 (assuming there are some), please disclose that as well.
Nero, please answer the above questions.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Nero Cain wrote:Killing town doesn't necessarily confirm you.
I don't think you'll convince anyone of a redirection or bus-driving or other monkeying around because it's pretty clear from my scumputer output of yesterday, where I was going with it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Nero Cain wrote:So why are you not voting?
Nero Cain 30 + 40 + 30 = 100
TMH 30 + 40 + 30 = 100
q21 30 + 20 + 30 = 80
pops 30 + 20 + 30 = 80

What's your hurry?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I Am Innocent wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
Questions for everyone:

If you had a cycling ability Day 2, please tell the group how many abilities you had and confirm that you passed it/them along.

If you had a cycling ability Day 2 and you sent it to someone who died N2 (assuming there are some), please disclose that as well.
I've had no abilities at all this game.

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Well, you are the only play-confirmed townie to me, because no player is no involved with scumhunting as to watch for the deadline and proxy posts to their significant others.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, and though I am not sure my towniness should be based on just that one post, I do have a funny PM that I can't wait to share with everyone after the game ends that my wife sent to the Mod....(Bless her heart for the effort, but boy she almost botched something up real bad! When I went off on her a bit, she asked me if anyone ever got divorced over Mafiascum!!! :lol: )
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Also, is there a reason why TMH is still alive? Is he, like, so pro-town that he can shoot townies and wagon them all day long with impunity? Because so far, townies are dying, and the scumz aren't. This is a scumteam that is not bus'ing. Distancing maybe, but not significantly bus'ing.

themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by themanhimself »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
TMH 30 + 40 + 30 = 100
q21 30 + 20 + 30 = 80
pops 30 + 20 + 30 = 80

What's your hurry?
I don't quite understand
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Nero Cain wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
Questions for everyone:

I've had no abilities at all this game.
For future reference, please only comment on abilities from prior days and not current ones. By doing this you give info to the bad guys.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm

themanhimself wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
TMH 30 + 40 + 30 = 100
q21 30 + 20 + 30 = 80
pops 30 + 20 + 30 = 80

What's your hurry?
I don't quite understand
What do you not understand?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
TMH 30 + 40 + 30 = 100
q21 30 + 20 + 30 = 80
pops 30 + 20 + 30 = 80

What's your hurry?
Yes I saw your scumputer system before. So no need to post it again. I
know
that I'm town but w/e, so no I'm not in a hurry to get mislynched my point was this is the 2ND time today that you've said you wanted my lynch but it seems like you want others to hop on the bandwagon first.

Also if me and TMH have the same # of points why is it important to lynch me first? Is the distancing between you and TMH?

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
TMH 30 + 40 + 30 = 100
q21 30 + 20 + 30 = 80
pops 30 + 20 + 30 = 80

What's your hurry?
I'd go TMH first, then q21, then pops, then Nero. Had a fairly Town Read on Nero this game.

If TMH flips scum, CKD (lack of passing the treestump) and q21 (the points I brought up D2) have the biggest connections with him.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Saint »

Re: Kill flavors - Purged has definitely been aiming for scum. I'm waiting on pops to speak up about it, because Goofball was the person I was thinking of in my previous post.

Re: Disappearing Dayvig - It looks incredibly bad but the giveaway would be invalid if tmh is scum WITH RedCoyote. With that said, there's no reason tmh-scum couldn't have sent it to diddin instead, so that detail doesn't actually mean anything in practice.

Nero Cain's vote is terrible - in no small part because if there IS only one scumgroup ckd lands one of my top Town reads - and pending what pops says I'm willing to jump that wagon. This "why me, go look at tmh" defense speaks for itself.

(Bless her heart for the effort, but boy she almost botched something up real bad! When I went off on her a bit, she asked me if anyone ever got divorced over Mafiascum!!! :lol: )
There have been a few romantic breakups and at least one hookup, but no divorces. This is partly because husbands and wives play together. You should bring her over. :P

Also, is there a reason why TMH is still alive? Is he, like, so pro-town that he can shoot townies and wagon them all day long with impunity?
1) He was holding the Dayvig ability, which we kind of wanted to stay in the game.
2) I was pushing him as innocent D2, although I'm pretty sure he was more off the table for the dayvig ability. >_>

QUIT POSTING SO FAST DARNIT
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If TMH flips scum we should look @ DGB.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 pm

I Am Innocent wrote:For future reference, please only comment on abilities from prior days and not current ones. By doing this you give info to the bad guys.
I'm pretty sure Nero Cain is scum with this hysterics.

The accuracy of the scumputer
increases
as the game progresses. I bull's eyed RedCoyote - a player who didn't get more than one vote at a time, as far as I can see.

No one suspected RedCoyote, the the scumputer ferreted him out. Using common arguments, I doubt he would have been lynched, ever.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”