Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Saint »

DrippingGoofball wrote:No one suspected RedCoyote, the the scumputer ferreted him out. Using common arguments, I doubt he would have been lynched, ever.
lies

also deceit
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Nero Cain wrote:Also if me and TMH have the same # of points why is it important to lynch me first? Is the distancing between you and TMH?
You're more hysterical than TMH. And your suggestion that may be more eager to lynch you because I'm scum with TMH, after I killed RedCoyote, is completely absurd. Your wires are crossing in your head, you're getting mixed up in your scummy web of lies.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Actully a few people did suspect RC.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Nero Cain wrote:Actully a few people did suspect RC.
Yes. Few. No significant WAGONING. Wagoning is what matters.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by nhammen »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, is there a reason why TMH is still alive? Is he, like, so pro-town that he can shoot townies and wagon them all day long with impunity? Because so far, townies are dying, and the scumz aren't. This is a scumteam that is not bus'ing. Distancing maybe, but not significantly bus'ing.
Waiting to see if the virus is active. If it is, we can try to eliminate both Nero and TMH, and if the dayvig still exists, we can eliminate Wrath as well. Hmmm... I never did that reread of Nero I was planning on.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by nhammen »

Although, I am liking your scum-puter, so I might drop my Wrath suspicions in favor of your top rankings, and also ckd for his refusal to pass the stump. In fact, we kill tmh with the dayvig (if it exists) and if he flips scum, lynch ckd
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:36 pm

What's the bizniss with the virus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Also if me and TMH have the same # of points why is it important to lynch me first? Is the distancing between you and TMH?
You're more hysterical than TMH. And your suggestion that may be more eager to lynch you because I'm scum with TMH, after I killed RedCoyote, is completely absurd. Your wires are crossing in your head, you're getting mixed up in your scummy web of lies.
No its a logical question. We both have the same # of points. TMH "stole" the day vig from Diddin and then quick killed the doc. I don't see how he's
less
scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Roles that could determine a lack of scum teammates:

Treestump: Implosion -> Curiouskarmadog -> I Am Innocent (“Randomly” Sent?)
Day Vig: diddin -> themanhimself (stole the ability) -> RedCoyote (Void)
?: popsofctown -> DrippingGoofball -> randomly assigned?
?: Bunnylover -> nhammen ->
?: nhammen -> Implosion ->
?: Saint -> q21
?: q21 -> ?
Hibernate Ability: quadz08 -> MOI (Void)

Night 2 Actions

I Am Innocent: two power roles D2 passed along
Implosion: had two power roles D2 passed along
nhammen: had one power role D2 passed along
themanhimself: Passed DayVig to RC/Void

Curiouskarmadog Claims to not have sent Power Role from D2

DrippingGoofball: Claims to not have sent Power Role from D2 / or to be Vanilla D2???

popsofctown: Vanilla Town D2
Saint: Vanilla Town D2
Nero Cain: Vanilla Town D2

Bunnylover ?
q21 ?
LynchMePls ?
WrathChild ?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Nero Cain wrote:No its a logical question. We both have the same # of points. TMH "stole" the day vig from Diddin and then quick killed the doc. I don't see how he's
less
scummy.
I totally missed that. Seriously??? For realz?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sarcasm. WONDERFUL!!!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 pm

TMH said that he passed theh dayvig to RedCoyote???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Nero Cain wrote:Sarcasm. WONDERFUL!!!
No, I actually missed that.

Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Saint »

nhammen wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, is there a reason why TMH is still alive? Is he, like, so pro-town that he can shoot townies and wagon them all day long with impunity? Because so far, townies are dying, and the scumz aren't. This is a scumteam that is not bus'ing. Distancing maybe, but not significantly bus'ing.
Waiting to see if the virus is active. If it is, we can try to eliminate both Nero and TMH, and if the dayvig still exists, we can eliminate Wrath as well. Hmmm... I never did that reread of Nero I was planning on.
You're not reading. tmh tossed the dayvig.

ckd is a blatant Town-read and lynching him is a terrible idea. Stop suggesting it.

TMH said that he passed theh dayvig to RedCoyote???
That's right, but see my two-posts-back.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes TMH sent it to RC

nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by nhammen »

DrippingGoofball wrote:What's the bizniss with the virus?
the virus is an ability (that is created by another ability maybe) that kills anybody that holds it for more than X posts, where X was (I think) 120 on D1 (from what Parama said) and 75 on D2. So it's a hot potato. We are using it like a lynch by telling the most suspicious person to hold on to it. tmh has refused to do so if he is asked to.

tmh "claims" to have passed the ability to RedCoyote.
Saint wrote:
nhammen wrote:
You're not reading. tmh tossed the dayvig.
Diddin could have sent it to someone else. He had the redirector ability.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Nero Cain wrote:Yes TMH sent it to RC
Could he be lying?

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:If you had a cycling ability Day 1, please tell who you sent it to N1.
Passed it to EC not knowing it was nhamman, but would have done the same thing
Any ability D2?
Nope.

themanhimself wrote:Well you put CKD's claim in quotes and ended it with a question mark but mine was punctuation free so I assumed that meant you didn't believe him but did believe me.

I would definitely not hold the virus, townies have to protect themselves, it's a numbers game, the fewer townies the lower odds of winning. I'm not going to volunteer to kill one because there's a majority, that's not playing to my win-con as far as I'm concerned
So you rather us waste our lynch on you instead?
themanhimself wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I thought it was obvious. Yes, I had a role but did not pass it on. However, I did kill RedCoyote, who scored high in the scumputer.
Ooooh! We found the vig and/or SK, VOTE: DrippingGoofball because there's no evidence that you're a vig
You yourself just said he was a Vig or SK in a game where all the roles are passed on meaning if he was the SK he would pass it (as the survivor role was passable).
Vote: TMH

Also if a townie held the SK ability, then they would automatically come out the next day and say it or something like this, "Lynch so and so, they have the SK ability"
So I am assuming the ability is the Vig.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Based on what Implosion said, I am guessing q21 sent his role to implosion.

Which should bring up the question, how did IAI get two power roles D2.

I was given a power N1 called the Void Collector Ability, where I could choose one power from the void and bring it back to the game. I had to pass this last night and I did.

At the end of N1, there was only 1 power in the Void, the Hibernate ability. I collected it and passed it along as well. So it is back in play.

The player who has the void collector ability will know if the Dayvig was in the Void, and if it was it looks like it was that player's only choice to take last night.

If they come forward without the Dayvig, we know TMH is lying and can kill him on the spot. But then risk losing the Void Collector Ability N3.

If that person has the Dayvig from the void, TMH could be telling the truth or could have sent it to Diddin and is covering by saying he sent it to RC. I personally do not get WHY he would choose RC over other players, so I think TMH is the lynch, the player with the void collector ability remains quiet, and we move to D4 and I send the treestump to CKD if TMH flips scum.

Thoughts?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Saint »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Yes TMH sent it to RC
Could he be lying?
I MAKE POSTS

READ THEM

---

I'm pretty sure Bunnylover is misunderstanding what a Win Condition and a factional kill are. >_>

IAI wrote:and we move to D4 and I send the treestump to CKD if TMH flips scum.

Thoughts?
I was with you until here.

Did you even read why I'm going to such lengths to call ckd Town? I mean I know I'm the same crazy who's calling tmh Town but really.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Just to double-check, TMH says that he gave the dayvig to RC, such that RC should have been in possession of the dayvig starting last night?

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

I Am Innocent wrote:
diddin wrote:Ok. We should lynch TMH today because if he is scum, he could just pass the dayvig ability to the player his team is going to nightkill, sending it to "the void."
What if I told you items could be recollected from the void. Would that change your mind?
Breadcrumbing ftw? :wink:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by nhammen »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Just to double-check, TMH says that he gave the dayvig to RC, such that RC should have been in possession of the dayvig starting last night?
No, RC died before receiving the dayvig (if tmh is telling the truth), so the dayvig went to the void. And apparently there is an ability that can recover abilities from the void
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by nhammen »

The dayvig is either still in play, due to diddin, or was sent to the void, where it can be collected.

@IAI you can collect items from the void on the same night they are sent there?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:57 pm

nhammen wrote:No, RC died before receiving the dayvig (if tmh is telling the truth), so the dayvig went to the void.
Are you certain about this order of action resolution?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”