Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Dutch one »

farside22 wrote:As you can see from the finished game that wolf was town he scum hunted more and actually made cases instead of following the crowd as he is here.
I see myself agreeing with this point. He jumped in very late, and he kept a low profile with the excuse "I need to get a read of all those pages I've missed". But since he jumped in a while ago, that excuse doesn't really count anymore. But he still kept his low profile.

VOTE:
Werewolf555
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by nocase »

unvote. vote: werewolf555.

mentlegen, we've found today's lynch.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 11

"The person attempting to travel two roads at once will get nowhere."
- Xun Zi

werewolf555
- 7 - Antihero, Chevre, curiouskarmadog, farside22, RedCoyote, Dutch one, nocase
Gorrad
- 4 - SpyreX, werewolf555, inHimshallibe, iamausername
Chevre
- 4 - Seraphim, Jerbs, Katsuki, Xalxe
nocase
- 1 - Gorrad
SpyreX
- 1 - Korlash
DrippingGoofball
- 1 - Kmd4390
KMD4390
- 1 - DrippingGoofball

Players not voting: Runner, Dutch one, Cyberbob

Prodding
:
- Runner (Looking for a Replacement)
- Katsuki (PokerFace replaces? - We'll know sometime today)
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:28 am

Post by Xalxe »

RC, I'm not quite sure what you mean. If it's the short nature of my posts, that's fairly in line for me. I don't do wall-o-text posts unless I'm trying to majorly get a conviction on someone the rest of the players isn't considering.

That being said, I'm iffy on the werewolf wagon. I will reread soon and see if it justifies a vote.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

werewolf is fresh-noob-day1-lynch-meat.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:59 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
UNLYNCHABLE PGO

Korlash

TOWN

DrippingGoofball (mason fakeclaim town-tell)
InHim (town self-read town-tell)
SpyreX (every word he posts town-tell)
Runner (post restriction nagging town-tell)
nocase (reckless ridiculousness town-tell)
Jerbs (hive-kicking NOob town-tell)
Xalxe (VLA questionable-tell, with lack of DGB-fear town-tell)
farside (hasn't found me scum yet questionable-tell, scum-hunting town-tell, bothering to meta only to change own mind town-tell)
werewolf555 (hasn't posted yet for fear of early-game mental meltdown questionable-tell, has no shame with ridiculous posts town-tell)

OUTLOOK: BRIGHTENING

Chevre (blinding us all with Shakespearian English scum-tell, spreading worthless suspicion scum-tell, asking pointless questions scum-tell, reptilian mind scum-tell, vanilla claim not compatible with evil scum, may be behaviorally unique townie)
Dutch one (dog ate homework scum-tell, with a side of nO0b DGB-hate questionable-tell, gets everything consistently and completely wrong town-tell)

OUTLOOK: DARKENING

Antihero (taking Korlash literally questionable-tell, gut town-tell, under-the-radar questionable-tell)
Katsuki (Katsuki is Katsuki scum-tell amply compensated by judicious use of exclamation point town-tell, riding on coat tails questionable-tell, under-the-radar questionable-tell, replacement requested)
iamausername (bus'ing Antihero in late RVS questionable-tell, tunneling on Xalxe to escape controvery perhaps, and to appear falsely consistent?)

5!<u/\/\z

Red Coyote (IIoA questionable-tell, has not found scum yet questionable-tell, rudderless "scumhunting" )
Seraphim (Seems to know that Gorrad is town questionable-tell, but maybe Gorrad is scum town-tell, scum role PM scum-tell)
curiouskarmadog ("
Hello, I am scum
" scum-tell)
Cyberbob (heckling from peanut gallery scum-tell, kicked puppy scum-tell)
Gorrad (buying DGB chocolates questionabletell, but Seraphimscum seems to know Gorrad is town counter-tell, however has posted nothing but fluff scum-tell)
Kmd4390 (hasn't posted because working on fakeclaim scum-tell, mega-lurking, bizarre contribution
based on first 7 pages,
WITH VOTE
, scummy as all hell) - needs a good lynching.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Chevre
- 6 - Seraphim,
inHimshallibe
Jerbs
, Katsuki, Xalxe, Cyberbob

There's scum in that wagon (no sh!t, genius!).

Seraphim
Katsuki

Xalxe

Cyberbob

Not all of these are scum, though. Which ones? I bet there are two. These players have a 50:50 chance of being scum.

There is scum on the werewolf wagon:
Antihero

Chevre

curiouskarmadog

farside22

RedCoyote

Dutch one

nocase
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:werewolf is fresh-noob-day1-lynch-meat.
He's also hiding, lying and misrepresenting a few things he said in this game. I don't except that as noob town.
Why are you suspicious of KMD?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:51 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Gorrad is being protected imo.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:51 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I read nothing that didn't convince me further of what I had believed before, outside of "Oh, hey, KMD is gonna try."
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:01 am

Post by farside22 »

inHimshallibe wrote:I read nothing that didn't convince me further of what I had believed before, outside of "Oh, hey, KMD is gonna try."
You have a case on Gorrad? Since when......looks at iso.........last comment about Gorrad from you was.....too busy with a vote.
before that you
you had him on the lets kill list then this:
Looking better for Gorrad. This seems pretty town in concept, though we’ll see about the rest of Gorrad’s practices as I continue. :igmeou: ==SpyreX’s INCREDIBLY SEXY post on the possible bus of ckd is EXCELLENT.==
So why is Gorrad scum in your own words exactly?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the triple post but for those that used my link and said werewolf must be scum did you look at the link yourself?

Now mind you I didn't like that on purpose but because I'm in a hurry.
Here was a link I was thinking of when I said wolf can do better: newb
I'm not changing my vote but I'm definitely looking at RC when I ask that question, with a maybe I should think and look more closely at DO.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Antihero »

*looks at werewolf's join date*

Completely not a "noob."

You do know this confirms you as scum if werewolf flips scum, right?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:21 am

Antihero wrote:

Completely not a "noob."
Join date doesn't matter, he still has that new car scent.
Antihero wrote:You do know this confirms you as scum if werewolf flips scum, right?
Yeah, like I'd protect him if I were his scumpal. His only use to the team would be to bus him for town cred. And who is doing exactly that?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:23 am

farside22 wrote:Here was a link I was thinking of when I said wolf can do better: newb
Yeah but, yeah but, ongoing games and all, it's a good example but I'm not totally convinced.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:24 am

inHimshallibe wrote:Gorrad is being protected imo.
Gah! But KMD is scum, too. Decisions, decisions.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:31 am

KMD is scum because he delayed his entry into the game forever. Now, he's in perma-catch-up mode. And he places a vote... when he's allegedly on page 7... and we're all on page 357. Coincidence of coincidence, his suspicions all fall on the more experienced players. Despite being "catching up" and way behind, he is very confident in his "reads."

A lot of his comments go against our collective gut reads, most of the comments are fluff, and there is A LOT of inventing alleged scum connections, which is a way of lining up lynches. The abundant making of connections between players combined with the chronic procrastination is a a big scumtell.

I want him dead.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Here was a link I was thinking of when I said wolf can do better: newb
Yeah but, yeah but, ongoing games and all, it's a good example but I'm not totally convinced.
That game is over. That is a newbie game where the mod didn't change the title. He does have an ongoing game he was active. The modkilled game he is bitter about was a misreprep........also avoiding a game is not a town tell
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Dutch one »

DrippingGoofball wrote:KMD is scum because he delayed his entry into the game forever. Now, he's in perma-catch-up mode. And he places a vote... when he's allegedly on page 7... and we're all on page 357. Coincidence of coincidence, his suspicions all fall on the more experienced players. Despite being "catching up" and way behind, he is very confident in his "reads."

A lot of his comments go against our collective gut reads, most of the comments are fluff, and there is A LOT of inventing alleged scum connections, which is a way of lining up lynches. The abundant making of connections between players combined with the chronic procrastination is a a big scumtell.

I want him dead.
Most of the things you are saying here are true. But for the most things you pointed out about KMD also count for Werewolf (like he delayed his entry in the game as well). The thing with werewolf is that his reasons don't count anymore as a cover in my eyes. He is still keeping a low profile, but not because of a good excuse but it is just obvious that he doesn't want to risk his life in the game, if he was a real townie then he would've risked his position. A townie isn't that afraid that he keeps a very low profile to stay in the game, and this theorie fits very well with what Farside said: In other games where he was a townie, he dared to risk his position. And one last thing I want to point out about Werewolf, the difference between him and people who have been accused like Chevre is that he has always had support. Not that many people are defending him now, but you can still see that people try to make different bandwagon on other suspicious people (like on Gorrad), and not only that, but there are still people who don't want to vote for him at all. I have the feeling that he might be in an allignment, and that they are trying to shift the case on him to other people.
He looks like a perfect candidate to me to get lynched. Espessialy because there is a wagon on him now with 7 people. DGB, I agree that KMD is probably scum either (I was lobbying to lynch him earlier, so I fully agree with you at that point) but we can't all spread our votes on everyone. It's better to just focus on one person, KMD is a good lynching candidate but he won't get lynched today.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:46 am

Post by iamausername »

farside22 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
That game is over. That is a newbie game where the mod didn't change the title. He does have an ongoing game he was active. The modkilled game he is bitter about was a misreprep........also avoiding a game is not a town tell
I think what DGB is saying is that, in spite of your example, she finds the case on werewolf unconvincing due to [ongoing game]. I agree with this assessment entirely, except for the part where she's marked RedCoyote as one of the scum on that wagon. Although he is more likely than Chevre or dutch one, at least.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:55 am

Post by werewolf555 »

Personally, I think i'm being targeted for not paying much attention to this game.
Will produce reads later today.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:46 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

need to read the passed couple of pages, but have 2 games that need updating asap..

just wanted to say though, due to a read/flip in a current game, DGB is town here...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Antihero »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Antihero wrote:

Completely not a "noob."
Join date doesn't matter, he still has that new car scent.
Antihero wrote:You do know this confirms you as scum if werewolf flips scum, right?
Yeah, like I'd protect him if I were his scumpal. His only use to the team would be to bus him for town cred. And who is doing exactly that?
Oh, so now I'm not the meanie scum picking on the newbie, I'm bustacular.
curiouskarmadog wrote:need to read the passed couple of pages, but have 2 games that need updating asap..

just wanted to say though, due to a read/flip in a current game, DGB is town here...
whatever
DrippingGoofball wrote:KMD is scum because he delayed his entry into the game forever. Now, he's in perma-catch-up mode. And he places a vote... when he's allegedly on page 7... and we're all on page 357. Coincidence of coincidence, his suspicions all fall on the more experienced players. Despite being "catching up" and way behind, he is very confident in his "reads."

I want him dead.
Lining up lynches is one of the lamest tells. Ever.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 am

Antihero wrote:

I want him dead.
Lining up lynches is one of the lamest tells. Ever.
It's not the only scumtell. Nice misrep.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Antihero »

Well, there's a really easy way to see if KMD is selectively lurking. Let's look at his posts site-wide...

Nope, his posting is pretty consistent across the board.

Picking through KMD's posts, I don't see much fluff, but you're right that he needs to hurry up.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:09 am

Post by nocase »

kmd looks fairly town to me. proceed with werewolf wagon please.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”