Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4850 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Hmmmmm...it may indeed be illogical to kill.

****Let's hear everyones 4 remaining scum.

I'm thinking Trilo/Kunk...then it has to be feysal-nacho-vv. If we just lynch accordingly, we'll probably be alright.

We should have me and Xvart switch to ressing duty. Meaning Xvart will have to get one tonight.

EDIT: The fact that Trilo mentions me as cult is comical. He definitely dies today.

We have Ice not kill me...No Biggie. Tomorrow worse case scenario is 6-4 (Assuming Triglavs kill is blocked and your town...yeahhhriiiiiiight). Can't goto 5-4 because Xvart has suicide...g-g ressing him :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: . So Ice can't kill me. Sorry bud!
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4851 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Iecerint »

The problem is that the same logic dictates that scum can win the game by sneaking votes in while we test for suicidal.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4852 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Benmage »

If Kunkstar pulls a plum and is town is the only way we lose. And I'm fine with that.

That'd mean Triglavs kill goes through and we're 5-4. Us being 6-4 isn't a threat because our suicides dont stack :P
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4853 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Iecerint wrote:The problem is that the same logic dictates that scum can win the game by sneaking votes in while we test for suicidal.
Soooo suicide testing for the time being may be out of the question until we see trilo and kunk flip cult.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4854 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Benmage you need to face it. Your kill attempt on Spy was confirmed by Spy, who is proven cult. He could have been lying and you are actually cult as a gambit to give you town cred.

It IS possible. (But it's not something I'm going to worry about because the game is going to take care of you one way or another.

I think it's absolutely critical to lynch Kunkstar today, regardless of the claimed stalk on him, it reduces the body count overnight and allows Iec to kill Benmage.

If you think we're scum with Kunk and Feysal, let's lynch them first Ben. C'mon man.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4855 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Trilobite »

Blegh, having multiple browsers open sucks.

Benmage you need to face it. Your kill attempt on Spy was confirmed by Spy, who is proven cult. He could have been lying and you are actually cult as a gambit to give you town cred.

It IS possible. (But it's not something I'm going to worry about because the game is going to take care of you one way or another.

I think it's absolutely critical to lynch Kunkstar today, regardless of the claimed stalk on him, it reduces the body count overnight and allows Iec to kill Benmage.

If you think we're scum with Kunk and Feysal, let's lynch them first Ben. C'mon man.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4856 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Benmage »

LOL! We can't afford to have Ice kill me. Keep up buddy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and there was no reason for me to bus SpyreX...I mean really?!?!?!?!? SpyreX...Jesus pick any other cult to bus and It'd be smarter. You're cult re--------------aching.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4858 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Trilobite »

If we lynch Kunk, we can.

He is almost certainly going to flip cult and that leaves 3-6 assuming your death and a cult ritual. (Unless you flip cult, and then we're in even better shape.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4859 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Benmage »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ORRR we lynch you, and have Triglav take a shot at Kunk.. You sound like cult ran outta res kits and is scambling to not be knocked down 2 blows. Keep selling me.

I'm loving where this game is going.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4860 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Trilobite »

If Kunk is cult the shot on him is most likely going to fail.

By the way, it does make strategic sense to res Xvart until he actually is sucessfully stalked, because the cult killing him prevents someone without suicidal confirming themselves at the cost of xvart's life. (Just thought I would point that out.)
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4861 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Iecerint »

Yeah...cult setting up a scenario that makes SX look cult to kind-of make Benmage (who ALREADY didn't look like cult) look uncult is not plausible.

EDIT: Yeah, not to mention that SX isn't exactly a crappy player.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4862 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Trilobite »

The funny thing is that I actually wanted to stalk for days now and Sotty has been talking me out of it each time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4863 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote: By the way, it does make strategic sense to res Xvart until he actually is sucessfully stalked, because the cult killing him prevents someone without suicidal confirming themselves at the cost of xvart's life. (Just thought I would point that out.)
Uhhh.... :roll: :roll: We want cult killing me and him so that we aren't in greater danger or speedlynching due to our Suicide insanity...But go ahead and tell me again Why Seacore wasn't ressed by you?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Can you not just admit it? I'm loving the vigor. But Andrius was funnier.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4864 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Benmage wrote:
Trilobite wrote: By the way, it does make strategic sense to res Xvart until he actually is sucessfully stalked, because the cult killing him prevents someone without suicidal confirming themselves at the cost of xvart's life. (Just thought I would point that out.)
Uhhh.... :roll: :roll: We want cult killing me and him so that we aren't in greater danger or speedlynching due to our Suicide insanity...But go ahead and tell me again Why Seacore wasn't ressed by you?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Can you not just admit it? I'm loving the vigor. But Andrius was funnier.
There's nothing to admit but the fact that we should have ressed Seacore and that getting lynched for ressing xvart instead would be one of the most depressing moments I've had to endure in the entire history of my mafia career.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4865 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Trilobite »

*sigh*
Benmage wrote:

There's nothing to admit but the fact that we should have ressed Seacore and that getting lynched for ressing xvart instead would be one of the most depressing moments I've had to endure in the entire history of my mafia career.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4866 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote:*sigh*
Benmage wrote:

Well you can't blame me for doing the logical thing. I would expect the same done to me if roles were reversed...Lets just hope (if you are town) this doesn't cost us the game.

Again tomorrow (since Ice isn't killing) is 6-4 worse case scenario.

Now go get us a 4 cult suspect if you want...I'm done here, superbowel time.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4867 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Trilobite »

Wife has a POE sheet, we'll work on it quick here.

We've had Benmage as uncertain, but I think we're going to file him town.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4868 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Trilobite »

From most likely to least.

Kunk
Feysal
Triglav
Nacho/TNM
VP
Vas

Town:
Benmage
Nico
Xvart
Iec
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4869 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Trilobite »

Confident in Feysal and Kunk flipping scum.

Reasonbly strong scum read on Trig

Nacho, TNM and VP we're not sure on. Nacho and TNM are neutral leaning scum and VP is neutral leaning town.

Vas is a town read, but we're not entirely confident filing him town.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4870 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Iecerint »

Is funny that people wanted me to be stalked just yesterday. O_O
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #4871 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

*whisper whisper*

Trilobite - 1
(
Trilobite
, Benmage)
Nachomamma8 - 0 (
Nachomamma8
)
Benmage - 0 (
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Iecerint
Iecerint
Trilobite
Trilobite
xvart
xvart
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
VPBaltar
VPBaltar
Feysal
Feysal
Triglav
Triglav
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
)
xvart - 0 (
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Iecerint
Iecerint
Trilobite
Trilobite
xvart
xvart
xvart
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
VPBaltar
, VP
Baltar
Feysal
Feysal
Triglav
Triglav
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
)
kunkstar7 - 0 (
Nachomamma8
)
Iecerint - 0 (
Iecerint
)
VasudeVa - 0 (
VasudeVa
)
VPBaltar - 0 (
VPBaltar
)
Feysal - 0 (
Feysal
)
Triglav - 0 (
Triglav
)
totallynotmafia - 0 (
totallynotmafia
)

Not Voting (11) - (
Benmage
, Feysal, Iecerint, kunkstar7, Nachomamma8, Nicodemus, totallynotmafia, Triglav, Trilobite, VasudeVa, VP Baltar, xvart)

Mod error on my part - Andrius' Insanity Count was 5 at the time of his death, not 6.

There has been some confusion about when you gain an Insanity if you're targetted by both a killing action and
Resuscitate
. I was a bit cryptic when I answered the question back here, but I'll spell it out: if a killing action is
cancelled
by
Resuscitate
(such as a
Murder
), then the target gains an Insanity, even if he is later killed by
The Ritual
. If the killing action is
not
cancelled, then the player does not gain an Insanity.

With 12 alive, 7 votes secures a lynch.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4872 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Iec wrote:The only reason I might disagree with you is that (I think?) someone has claimed a successful stalk on Kunkstar. Scum are probably holding a rez kit for it, though...
I've been thinking about this. I'm kind of half inclined to let the person (Triglav?) go through with it. kunk is pretty likely cult and letting Triglav murder him gets rid of a cult and confirms a town player, which is our maximum benefit we can get from the situation. I don't know how many rezz kits the cult even have left. They appear to have wasted one trying to frame me, which was a pretty hilarious gaff if you ask me. Could have been a ploy to save kunk, who knows. But even if they have one and decide to save kunk tonight, then its one less rezz kit they have for two nights (since the offending cultist would have to launder too). Then we get investigator-Triglav and lynch kunk tomorrow, plus a hamstringed cultist that can't stop the murdering in the future. The other side of the argument is to lynch kunk today, which likely bags us a cult but leaves Triglav unconfirmed and leaves a potential rezz kit in the hands of cult.
Benmage wrote:Let's hear everyones 4 remaining scum.
kunk
Nacho
Iec (pending resolution)
Feysal
Trilo wrote:I think it's absolutely critical to lynch Kunkstar today, regardless of the claimed stalk on him, it reduces the body count overnight and allows Iec to kill Benmage.
Well, I think you're looking at this from the perspective of kunk v. Trilo....which I don't think needs to be the case at all. I'm not so sold on Trilo-scum really. I think we could bag and tag two cultists today by lynching maybe Nacho or Feysal and having Triglav kill kunk tonight. I'm pretty sure that would essentially seal this game for town.
Trilo wrote:If Kunk is cult the shot on him is most likely going to fail.
Why? After so many nights of rezzing, I'm not even certain the scum would have kits left. Plus keep in mind that if they ritual they get bloody and lose kits. I have a feeling it's unlikely they could stop Triglav.
Iec wrote:Yeah...cult setting up a scenario that makes SX look cult to kind-of make Benmage (who ALREADY didn't look like cult) look uncult is not plausible.

EDIT: Yeah, not to mention that SX isn't exactly a crappy player.
Why are you sucking up to Benmage so hard? I don't think it's that unlikely to bus Spyrex actually. I dont' think he was playing a particularly great game from what I saw and judging from how many insanities he flipped with, I don't think the cult were exactly planning on sending him to endgame. Bussing him early to confirm a hypo-cult Benmage isn't THAT absurd. You two are making me paranoid as shit, particularly with how you're both quickly trying to get out murdering Benmage. Iec, do you think it's best that you don't follow through with your stalk?

Looking at Trilo's town list, I feel like i am forgetting something that is supposed to be confirming Iec...what did he do again? I thought he hadn't murdered yet, but if he has then I need to adjust my reads accordingly.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4873 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Nicodemus »

CD8
Username: Nicodemus

Did you Hear Noise?
I wasn't told in my results pm. I guess not.
Did you Ward? If so, who?
No
Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions?
Yes. I frickin' cowered again.
List all of the insanities you currently have:
6 - Twitchy, Solist, Compulsion
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?
No
Are you bloody?
No
Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?
No. I meant to stalk Iec, as his was the name that came up when I randomized the stalk list. It obviously did not go through however.
Twitch?
*twitch*
Vote: Nicodemus

Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

Unvote

Yeah, so fuck me I cowered again last night. I could have sworn I sent my night actions to both Vi and Percy, so I was shocked when I got my night action results pm. I checked my outbox and my sentbox, and I guess I must have previewed my pms instead of sending them, because they didn't show up in my sentbox at all. So, because I cowered I took compulsion. I figure anything that dictates my night actions from here on out could only help town at this point.

I realize this does not look good for me at all, but there's really not a lot I can say except sorry, I royally screwed up, and I hope that you can look past it.

Okay, so I've been reading along because I was hoping I could get this straightened out before I posted, but Percy has indeed confirmed that he can't accept my intended night actions after night has already ended. However, I am caught up, and I wanted to ask a couple things.

@Trilo: When was your PoE list assembled?

@Benmage: Why are you reluctant to be murdered after you've spent days telling us to murder you?
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4874 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Nicodemus »

EBWOP: Total insanities should be 3, not 6.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”