Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

farside wrote:Also DRK I wanted an answer to my question about why you stayed quiet most of this game until tajo voted for you then started spamming and pointing fingers to him?
I tend to be a bit lazy when it comes to responding to new developments in games. Responding to votes on me is easy and probably more important, so I'm less lazy about it.....plus, I started to get a bit out of control after a little while of responding. Responses I considered out of thread were a lot more angry than ones I posted in thread.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

farside22 wrote:(2) DGB was scum hunting in here group looking for reactions.
This definitely happened.

Also, I pity the followers of other "gods" who are to self-righteous to speak to their own High Priests.

*offers fruit offerings to DGB*
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I pity gods and goddesses who have followers that are confused by basic homophones....oh, hi Andrius.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
farside wrote:Also DRK I wanted an answer to my question about why you stayed quiet most of this game until tajo voted for you then started spamming and pointing fingers to him?
I tend to be a bit lazy when it comes to responding to new developments in games. Responding to votes on me is easy and probably more important, so I'm less lazy about it.....plus, I started to get a bit out of control after a little while of responding. Responses I considered out of thread were a lot more angry than ones I posted in thread.
Shouldn't you be.....oh I don't know looking for scum and responding about things going on in the game?
I sense lazy scum more then town with your response so far.
fos: DRK
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:11 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I comment on current goings-on that I find particularly important. In the absence of that, I let a few pages build up until I decide to stop being lazy and actually comment on any of it.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:17 am

Post by populartajo »

why isnt DRK even a wagon?

DRK, who is scum? in your next post, go.

also please provide the logic you use to come to the conclusion that Im town.

tia.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:30 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Do I need logic to call you town? Pretty sure all I have is gut.

I was hoping not to be asked who was scum tbh. Most of my scum reads right now aren't particularly strong and I was hoping to have better ones before I committed...but oh well.

Zang is scum, CMAR and farside would probably be my next two picks. If there's a fourth, I would hazard a guess at either Feysal or LL. LL's more recent posts have been bugging me for some reason I haven't yet placed (fine, I'll look at them in a minute) and Feysal simply because I've mostly skimmed his posts (what, you expect me to read now, too?) and others have called him scummy. So sue me for it.

As for scum god...Fishy seems most town so far; I'm most tempted to call DGB scum with NS as useless town god, but I don't really think discussing which god is scum is useful at this stage of the game.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:38 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Oh, I remember what I didn't like about some of LL's posts (yeah, I said I hadn't figured out what in my previous post; it was only in hindsight that I couldn't remember....trust me, this makes a lot more sense than it sounds). She's shown a repeated pattern of being willing to accept and follow anything and everything that others point out. She's pretty much been just latching on to every case that's been made and every wagon that's formed in this game.

Move her up in my scum list. Take CMAR out of the 2/3 spot and replace him with her. It's a good trade.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Jack »

unvote, vote:drk
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:00 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 )
Fishythefish,

populartajo ( 3 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, hitogoroshi,
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
CryMeARiver ( 1 ) SpyreX,
SpyreX ( 3 ) Mina, Feysal, farside22,
Equinox ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
Feysal ( 1 ) CryMeARiver
Mina ( 0 )
themanhimself ( 2 ) Lady Lambdadelta,
Nobody Special,

Benmage ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 2 ) populartajo, Jack,
Jack ( 2 ) themanhimself, Zang,
Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
Zang ( 1 ) DeathRowKitty,
Not Voting ( 2 ) Benmage, Equinox,
Total Votes ( 18 )

Deadline: February 14th at 23:00 EDT
With 18 able to vote, 10 needed to lynch.

One note: Zang has asked to be replaced. So I am searching now.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:08 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Jack wrote:
Okay, I probably deserved this vote. >.> Rereading my last two posts, I was being unnecessarily difficult for no good reason. I blame it on the fact that they were in response to tajo...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Andrius »

Jack wrote:
I could get behind this wagon too.
If Jack leaves
hellooooooo Persephone. ;)
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Tajo is in cahoots with DRK. Why else would they have the same krap reads?

Fishy, town god, on what basis? The non-communicating in the QTs? The firm stances?

Farside, scum? That read is sooooooo wrong... or it`s just suspicion to place an un-lynchable player within lynching reach in future days.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:58 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

The only reads of tajo's I actually know are that I'm lolscum and that you're scumgoddess. If I actually have the same reads as him, I feel better about calling him stupid.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I am more-or-less caught up through page 24. Page 25 will have to wait till tonight. (I also have a list of players I need to iso and make determinations for.)

Hito is probtown.

@farside: I haven't made QTs; I'm using PMs. And of those followers who aren't ignoring me (you know who you are), I'm having pretty good conversation.

@Mina: If DGB is scum, will you still murder me? (Either way, I guess I'll be murdered. I'm not scum.)
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Dude, I'm not ignoring you.

You haven't asked me anything in forever. @_@
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:16 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

LL wrote:Dude, I'm not ignoring you.

This.

I would definitely prefer the QuickTopic approach here. They're easier to use, easier to check, easier to refer back to, and overall make discussion easier. I could say this via PM, but I'd rather post this here, (hopefully) have a few people agree with it, and have you feel pressured to start using QuickTopic :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Dude, I'm not ignoring you.

Lol he deleted the only msg to me...whose he actually talking to you :?: :?:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:55 am

Post by zoraster »

DTMaster replaces Zang
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:56 am

Post by DTMaster »

"enters" I'll provide my reads in the next couple of days.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Pregame notes:
1. Out of all the gods, the god of rewards is the most dangerous if DGB is scum (endgame worthy). I would heavily montior DGB's actions should any of her recpients recieve the double voting power flips scum. Just a side note while playing the game if DGB is scum.

2. If Fishyfish was scum I'd just publically shorten the deadlines because 72 hour days just cripple town. He's confirmed scumz, but that doesn't matter since he's immortal. He just needs to noise it up to win and that's very easy as a god. Considering that he can use his ability every day would confirm him in itself.

Analysis:
1. Lovely, page 1 and NS is acting phunny. If there is a scum gambit, it'd see NS using this as noise (lol God hunting instead of priest-scum hunting) inducing. Like in the pregame notes, look at the interactions.

2. I dislike Hito's prioirties on god hunting. Mainly because in order of town to win, they should look for the priest-scums who'd know who's scum and work back from there. If we know who God scum is, then we can't lynch the man. We still need to look within the priest order to hunt for scumz. Remember: people in the order of X god aren't all auto scum with him >< (see front page). Hito-scum points.

3. Page 2 and I'm a bit tired of Andrus' posts. It's still early so I'm being lenient here.

4. I agree with the LLD read simply because it's a lot of effort to prove a logical fallicy wrong. Honestly, scum wouldn't care so much. It's a good source of theory noise that's been debunked.

5. Somehow people forgot that to beat scum-god they should lynch the scum-priests, not the town-guy who may confirm who the scum god is. Considering that we "can't do anything" from this discovery we just deligate noise back to the God. And trust me, you can generate a ton of noise and drown out everyone once you are outed as scum (OoT).

6. I'm disliking Andrus for the same reasons as my 2,5.

7. The manhimself :S. The hell? What's with this train of thought. Out of all of them I disike the Andrus/Themanhimself over hito (hito had some better posts at this point)
Dude, Jack-scum counter claiming an immortal god is kinda a stupid theory lol since it nets Jack-scum a total of 0 mislynches.

FYI: If Jack is lying, the motivation doesn't make sense for scum-Jack. TBH, I could totally see a town-Jack lying gambit happening here (I'd totally do it for reactions).

Break time Page 7
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Feysal »

Completely caught up, finally.
populartajo #588 wrote:Oh yeah, I should think you are town because you tell me you are town, that's excellent logic my friend, maybe I should analyse the nulltells you are trying to paint as nulltells?
You seriously should stop this, and consider that you could be wrong. You're attacking DGB based on a single point, and there is quite enough evidence of her being town. For one, Andrius said they had close to a hundred posts in their QuickTopic, and I find it hard to believe DGB could keep fooling him that long without slipping up, let alone SpyreX and hitogoroshi, if they're talking even nearly as much. DGB just doesn't seem like the type of player who could pull off such a charade to me. Besides, it's not like she can be lynched, so this fight serves no purpose.
populartajo #588 wrote:Problem is that I DO have a brain and that I'll need AT LEAST a couple of flips and AT LEAST some decent wagons before having solid reads.
Only fifteen minutes before this you said I was scum because of posting too many words and not voting.
populartajo #594 wrote:Feysal, can you link me to some games where you've shown this exact cautious behavior?
I have no on-site games I could point you to where I was town. My sole completed town game used special mechanics and no votes. There is one scum game, The Return to Liten, where I never voted at all.

For town games, I can point to two of my most recent off-site ones as town. In Saw Mafia I had no vote on record at the end of day one, my only vote on day two was on someone I had an anti-town investigation result on (I was a paranoid cop), and my remaining three votes were on each of the mafia as they were lynched. Most recently, in Warcraft Mafia I voted only twice during the game, once to secure a lynch on day two, and the second time to lynch the cult leader.
hitogoroshi #595 wrote:Feysal, your vote isn't a tool for saying who you've suspected. It's a tool for
lynching the bad guys
. Do you really have absolutely no scum reads, no policy grudges, no SINGLE PERSON you want dead more than Spy?
I try not to policy lynch unless I have reason to believe the player in question is scum - and I see no Furcolow in this game. I admit that my scumread of SpyreX is diminishing, though I feel a bit better about my vote after reading Mina's #567. By the way, Fishy also commented on SpyreX in our QuickTopic, after I'd mentioned his stance of calling Jack town so early.

I admit I have no strong suspects at the moment. ISO reading players like populartajo and DRK is on my to-do list, and there are a few others I'm getting no town feelings from, who I should look at more closely.

By the way - I seem to be coming down with a fever, hopefully nothing serious, but it might take away some of my energy to stay on top of my games.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Page 8
1. I got a clearer picture of the Jack scum theory now. Meh, I still think Jack-scum motivation would need to be heavily stupid induced as seen above.

2. B-b-but I lie as town for gambit reasons. :< I'm sad that we have some pure absoluters. I find the truth to be effective as scum, and lying effective as town. Tricky reading, is triiiiickkky :p (Read OoT Mafia for that) / fluff @ theman

3. I like LLD's arguments still. It's giving me town reads between Equinox and LLD over their Jack case/defence arguments. Themanhimself's counter point is less impressive since LLD has more rounded points, while the TMH is repeating a lot of his previous arguments. He's not specific to his arguments (i.e. THIS IS JUST SCUMMY versus LLD's THIS ACTION WAS DONE LIKE THIS SO IT'S SCUMMY). I would rank LLD above TMH in terms of town read.

4. Huh how is lynching 1 scum and having a 4 NK turn over in LoTR mafia a trade off? If town mislynched wouldn't there be 4 kills during the night anyways? I'm pretty sure that a bullet proof role cop isn't a multi vengeful townie/SS. Andrus your explaination of the trade off is literally off. IBH, confirming the gods just reads as a lazy justification of a mislynch.

I'd rather have someone mislynched because we thought he was scum, rather then go: "oops, well now we know the unkillable guy is scum. It was worth it lololol".

5. I find NS's scum read on page 8 quite underwhelming considering both players haven't post much v.V.; Equinox confirms my earlier town read with this.
You can't judge people on lurking attacks if they didn't post on the site in the time of absense. Now if you did a post search and found they're activly lurking and avoiding the game on purpose THAT'S A CLEAR CUT SCUM ARGUMENT

It's the hyper activity man. It's been like 2 days (Zang posted on the 31, he doesn't post on the 1st and its lurking. Then he posts on the 2nd. Wooooo 1 day absense with 1 post in an another ongoing game.) Same with Spy. Way to discredit yourself NS.

6. Hmm, you know something I'm getting a hint of frustration from TMH. Something bugs me since towneis are more emotional in their cases since their more emotionally invested in being right.

7. Feysal page 9: why would Jack inform NS of impending gambit if one of the ideas was to generate reads from the gods (e.g. Jack trying to read gods and go from there). :s. If Jack trusted NS, I'd find that oddly supicious considering that we're starting out with the assumption that one of the gods is scum AND it's random. So as townies, YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO GIVE A CLEAR to A POTENTIAL SCUM SUSPECT right off the bat.

I think though we're reaching a breaking point of theory crafting, and not enough scum/town attacking.

8. Huh, isn't OMGUS (Page 9) saying that you don't have a case on Jack NS? OMGUS doesn't occur in a counter vote
if you have a scum case you know
. The fact that you disregarded your vote on Jack as inconcequential is suuuuuuupppppeeeeeeerrrr supicious.

At the moment I'd be willing to lynch Andrus. I'd totally god kill NS. I'd consider investigating TMH since his emotional play makes my gut alarm saying something. I want to read more SPY stories. I also have got a bad gut vibe from Fey from his page 9 wall and would consider looking there.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Meh why wait
Daykill Andrus
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by DTMaster »

NS I have important information to give to you via PM later. I'll relay it to you with specific instructions.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”