Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Fate »

Who is else is scum Yos? You're not getting Marble lynched today, I guarantee it. Now pick another target, and we'll go from there.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Yosarian2 wrote:Sure, you had said you suspected them both. The thing that looks suspicious is that after focusing on DLG for much of day 1 and then the start of day 2, you suddenly changed to BB, and from the timing it looks like you did it because you were being attacked for going after DLG. The reason you gave for the change ("DLG answered my questions and BB didn't") seems pretty thin, since the main reason you were going after DLG was that you didn't like the way he answered your questions. I think it's more likely that you changed tack because you realized it would be hard to mislynch DLG, and because you realized that continuing to try might get you lynched.
I realised that I'd found DLG scummy, and that lots of arguing with him had confirmed that suspicion for bad reasons. Surely that's something you've experienced? When I realised that I'd been suffering this confirmation bias, I moved on. I don't think the timing of that move coincides with a time I was taking more flak than usual, and I think it's pretty clear moving on to BB wasn't actually going to make me look better - all the same people disagreed with me for all the same reasons.
Yos wrote:I can't imagine Fate is going to be killed. Assuming Fate is town, which he probably is, I'm sure the scum are going to leave him alive, because he's obviously going to keep tunneling me for no good reason for the all game here, and it's a huge distraction to the town. At the very least, they're going to leave him alive for 3 or 4 days until they manage to use him to get a Yos mislynch through, and then they'll probably try to lynch him for it.
Fair.
Yos wrote:I do think it's unlikely you're simply convinced town, although obviously that becomes someone more probable if Llama flips town. Even if Llama is town, though, I still don't see town-Fishy completly giving up on real scumhunting for two days just in order to attack a series of fairly obvtown people because they suspect Llama.
I'm intrigued by this claim that I've been attacking fairly obvtown people. I don't think DLG, BB or you are obvtown, or anything close to it. Can you explain? Another thing - unless I've missed it, you've hardly if at all addressed the reasons I voted DLG or BB. What do you think of them? Why do they make you think I was attacking them because they suspected Llama, rather than because they voted Llama in a massively scummy way?
Yos wrote:I never said that at all. Trying to save your own skin is obviously a null tell. On the other hand, pro-town people shouldn't use their vote as a club to try to save their own skin; they should defend themselves to the best of their ability, but they should also keep scumhunting and keep trying to find scum with their vote. Only scum should OMGUS and try to use their vote as a tool to get people off their wagon.

Doesn't mean that town never do that, of course, but they shouldn't, and that makes it a moderately effective scumtell.
Llama just didn't use his vote as a club to try to save his own skin. It was only when it was vote MW or die that he voted MW. Before that, his vote was on BB, and IMO that was totally reasonable.
Yos wrote:When you voted Whiskey, two days before deadline, you had a choice. You could either have lynched Whiskey, who you were SURE was town and had been defending all day, or you still could have gotten a Llama lynch through. Either lynch was still probable at that point. Sure, it was close to deadline, but I don't get why you made that choice.
Do you mean this with Whiskey and Llama switched? If so, I was by no means sure Llama was town. MW wasn't scummy.

Re: if scum, you'd have cruised to a Llama lynch. Before Fate showed up, that's exactly what you were doing. Now, that option's gone.

My take on the case on Llama:
- ender was scummy.
Yos wrote:Basically, Llamable got to 6 votes on post 308, at 6 PM January 29th; the response to this was an absolute flood of posts from him, and in the next 32 hours or so, he made 22 posts, some of them quite long. Now, again, there's nothing wrong with posting a lot; that's not a sign of alignment, either way. A lot of the content of those posts, though, was really iffy, and most of it just feels like wild flailing, mostly directed at the people attacking him. Post 7 included a vague attack at "scum piling on his wagon"; post 8 he attacks Bub; post 9 he attacks FF for voting him; post 10 he attacks DLG for voting him. Post 11 he calls whisky a buddy of Bub. Post 13 he changes his mind and calls FF town again; post 15 he calls me and Fishy buddies of Bub and defends whisky, while post 16 he calls whiskey scum again. Note this is all within a 4 hour period, and right after he gets to lynch -1.
Post 7 includes that vague attack as an aside before saying - and justifying - why the biggest opposing wagon is on town. Post 8 he does, indeed, attack Bub. Post 9 he makes rather specific accusations of FF, and they are not that FF voted for him; he accuses FF of knowing he is town and chaining lynches. Post 10 he wants to know - quite reasonably - how on earth DLG can go after Llama when he has a cast-iron certainty that MW is lying. In 11, 15 and 16 he's saying who he thinks looks suspect, never actually showing any interest in a non-BB lynch. I totally fail to see how any of this is calculated to defuse a bandwagon on him. What I see here is a player who has just replaced in, is very much in the process of forming their reads, and is being attacked from all sides. That situation is pretty much perfectly set up for some OMGUS and desperate posting, and none of this looks like a scumtell.

Re: Llama on Whisky. Llama changed his mind a lot on Whisky. I see zero reason why that would benefit him as scum. You say that he was trying to lynch Whisky while appearing to defend him - but with your head on the block, there's no scum motivation to risk getting lynched for an elaborate way to look a tiny bit better in the morning.

By way of explaining why I totally disagree with you Llama's switch to you, let me run through the narrative of my play in this game as it appears in my head:
1. I replace in; the existing bandwagons (ender, DBE) look pretty good - of them, ender's has attracted surprisingly little interest. I vote ender.
2. Llama replaced in, and attacks BB. He is voted by DLG, BB, others. DLG and BB make very poor cases, and BB's vote in particular fits poorly with his existing stances. I unvote (although I unvote just on the basis of the quick wagon, in fact).
3. I make a post in which I attack BB and DLG's part in the Llama wagon. I think this post is very reasonable, and expect to get some support for it - particularly from Yos and Jahudo - but receive none.
4. Day 1 and early day 2 - I continue saying how bad the votes I'm attacking are. I fight with DLG, mostly - BB declines to comment on much of what I'm saying.
5. At this point, I feel totally crap about the game. I have a firm opinion - that the Llama wagon is crap. But
noone
agrees with me, or even really sees where I'm coming from. I've rarely felt this isolated in a game. I'm worried that I'm wrong about Llama (which for one thing makes me an instalynch after he flips), or that I'm right but not able to convince people. I can't work out what I'm doing wrong.
6. Fate replaces in. In his catching up posts, it's clear he agrees with me on just about everything. This makes me feel much more confident in my positions. It also makes me much more willing to go after the competent players I feel have screwed up their Llama/me reads so badly. I'm immediately convinced Fate is town, and happy to follow him onto Yos.
Yosarian2 wrote:Your claim that that made you "more confident" is pretty pathetic. I'm sure it seems clear to any impartial observer that what really changed is that not the strength of the case on me or on bud, but that you think you can get me lynched now; it's a pure tactical move, with no real scumhunting involved. If you had stuck to your guns and kept trying to lynch Bud, your earlier suspect, you'd look a lot more town to me right now.
What Llama has been saying sounds like he is in the precise same situation as me. It would be an odd thing to think to fake as scum - you wouldn't become more confident about anything when you heard Fate, as you'd already know the answers. Llama's reaction to Fate replacing in is totally town - I know because I'm in the precise same position.

So. That's why I think Llama is town.

As for why Yos is scum; he's got the situation more wrong than I believe Yostown would. I don't think this situation is as hard to read as all that. I'm usually pretty good at knowing how I look in a game, and I don't think Yos's picture of me squares with reality. He doesn't seem curious about my alignment in the slightest - I've never got the impression that there's more he wants to know about my motivations or stances. All his comments on the game serve a single agenda, and this game is just not that simple.

Other people - BB and DBE are still knocking around as scumreads. Jahudo is also right up there. Another player I'd expect to have a better picture of the game. If Yos
is
scum, then scum had massive motivation to try to get Llama lynched asap after Fate replaced in. Fits well with DBE, and with Jahudo. If Yos isn't scum, and Llama also isn't, then the recent passage of play has all the major players town. In which case reads are much harder to come by. Here I'd be most confident in BB, probably.

@BB: why is Llama's late vote on MW something that Llamascum would do more than Llamatown? I think your "you voted for someone you called town" reason for voting Llama is just absurd.
You said that the townies on Llama's wagon "chickened out", and that's why he didn't die day one. What makes you think the people who moved off him are town? I'd have thought they looked like at least reasonably likely Llamabuddies.
Things you never explained to my satisfaction:
- Why you were so willing to drop your strong day 1 scumread on DBE so quickly - and why you never mentioned it again.
- It's a while ago now, but I didn't believe anything you say in 339. It just doesn't have anything that makes Llama scum.
- Your original vote on Llama was based on his "contradictions" - while he was quite clearly still reading the game. This weak reasoning makes it worse that you were happy to abandon your DBE wagon.

Overall, I feel confused about where your very strong Llamascum read comes from - I don't see what in your posting justifies it. You seem to mention a lot that Llama didn't get lynched yesterday, despite being at L-1. Is this a scumtell for you? Your arguments seem circular - Llama is scum because Fishy and Llama derailed the Llama wagon because Llama is scum.

@brokenscraps: you need to get your reads in order here. This day is looking extremely close, and you need to make a decision about who you'd rather have lynched.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 30

1. bobsnox
2. DarlaBlueEyes
3. werewolf555
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. DavidParker
10. Fate
11. Yosarian2 (4) - Fate, llamarble, bobsnox, Fishythefish
13. llarmable (5) - Yosarian2, Bub Bidderskins, werewolf555, DLG, DarlaBlueEyes

Not Voting: brokenscraps, DavidParker, Jahudo

With 12 alive its 7 to lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:00 am

Post by DLG »

Llamarble wrote:In my first post D2 I pointed out Bub's accusation that I tried to deflect my wagon onto MW was garbage because I was defending MW, which is the opposite of deflecting your wagon onto them. I found whisky scummy initially and felt him being scum was a strong possibility until I reread him in depth as he became a possible lynch for the day, whereupon my read on him changed to town, where it stayed.
You were not defending MoreWhisky at first. You were attempting to shift the wagon off you onto either Bub Bidderskins or MoreWhisky through your first 19 posts. Of particular note to this discussion is that MoreWhisky was not ever a top end suspect before you replaced in and I attacked him for his inconsistent statements. To this point, please answer these questions.

What is your town motivation for calling a player scummy multiple times without really reading them closely? Particularly one who has a charge of lying laid against them, but is not gathering votes like you are?
Why between the time of your ISO #19 and your ISO #33 did you have no comment on MoreWhisky (take heed that it is during this time that the MoreWhisky wagon truly formed and the Llamarble wagon was dissipating)?
Can you honestly say that the sequence of "MoreWhisky is scummy, MoreWhisky is scummy, MoreWhisky is scummy, MoreWhisky is scummy, MoreWhisky is scummy, MoreWhisky is scummy, MoreWhisky is scummy, silence on MoreWhisky while his wagon forms, MoreWhisky is town but he is one of the three players who are the only viable lynches right now, waffle, MoreWhisky is town, waffle again, MoreWhisky is town, MoreWhisky is town, MoreWhisky is town" does not look like a scum approach?

It seems perfectly clear to me that your scum motivation was to shift the wagon off yourself, sell the MoreWhisky mislynch, don't interrupt the momentum of the building mislynch, then shelter in the sweet spot where you get to attach your vote to a mislynch while still being able to say "look guys, I defended that poor mislynched townie, I'm practically clairvoyant, let's lynch Bub Bidderskins." Saying someone is scummy but not voting them, then saying they are town but voting them is pure scum. That is what you did.

Llamarble on MoreWhisky. Numbers are Llamarble ISO numbers.
Llamarble wrote:1. Whiskey looks scummy, but we'll see how things appear once I'm fully caught up
4. Then again Whisky is also pretty bad.
5. So he thinks Darla is using the newbcard to defend Ender? Lining up a lynch for after a scumflip isn't as big a deal as lining one up for after a townflip, but this guy's scumhunting is not impressive. I don't see a lie though (please explain) and he looks like a pretty easy mislynch if town.
11. Huh, I still don't see where Morewhisky is contradiction-lying (please make this clear somebody who thinks he is).
But he has done absolutely pitiful scumhunting, and is bandwagoning like a champ. So he's a likely Bidderbuddy.
That would make sense with Bidderscum's play; Lynch town today, FOS a buddy and a townie for tomorrow.
15. And I get the morewhisky contradiction now, but I think he's actually just being sarcastic when he compliments Bob on his 'original' idea. Whisky is still scummy though.
16. Scummy:
Whisky
17. That said I don't think Whisky's supposed contradiction was anything other than sarcasm even if he's scum.
and for claiming to believe somebody is lying but not seeking to force through their lynch (maybe cause you're buddies?).
19. though at this point Whiskey looks pretty scummy.
33. At the risk of more "look he changed his mind!" complaints:
I reread Whisky and I no longer think he's scum. He makes a lot more sense in ISO and that "Wow I'd never have thought of that but it seems to make sense. Top idea Bob I'm gonna look into that some more." Post looks _way_ more like sarcasm than like self contradiction. Who says "wow I'd never have thought of that" or "Top Idea" nonsarcastically?? I believe he thinks what he says he thinks.
It is a good point that we have 3 days remaining. Everybody should be voting me, Whiskey, Bub. I don't think there's a serious possibility of lynching anyone else at this point.
34. Now it's time to do a more thorough investigation of Whiskey since my previous results on him were pretty conflicted.
I'm almost certain the "top idea" thing was sarcastic regardless of his alignment though.
35. I don't think Whiskey is scum either, though I'm in the middle of a post on that.
36. Still figuring out Whiskey (and reading other games).
37. Whiskey is town, I think.
39. Town:
Whisky
47. Gah I hate this situation. Either me or a claimed PR I have a townread on is getting lynched today...
1 and 4 Scum
5 Waffle
11 - 19 Scum
33 Town
34 Waffle
35 Town
36 Waffle
37 and 39 Town
47 Town
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Fate »

I agree with my scumbuddy Fishy.

Please let us kill Yos.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 am

Post by bobsnox »

oh hey look Darla is flying under the radar weird

Fate - You're going to be alive for 3-4 days apparently (lol), so let's get Darla today.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 am

Post by bobsnox »

UNVOTE: Yos
VOTE: Darla
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

NO IM NOT.

YOS IS JUST SAYING THAT AND WHEN I TURN UP DEAD HELL BE LIKE "WALP. IDUNNO WHY SCUM KILLED HIM" AND HE IS THAT SCUM THAT FUCKIN KILLED HIM.

PLEASE.

GIVE ME THIS YOS LYNCH TODAY. DARLAS LYNCH IS LIKE AIMING FOR A BRONZE MEDAL IN THE GODDAMN SPECIAL OLYMPICS
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote:Who is else is scum Yos? You're not getting Marble lynched today, I guarantee it. Now pick another target, and we'll go from there.
I don't know what makes you say Marble isn't getting lynched today; he's still the #1 wagon as he has been for most of the day; he has 5 votes, and Jahodo has also showed a willingness to vote him. He's a lot more likely to get lynched today then anyone else.

As for your other question, right now, I would guess the scum are Marble, probably Fishy, and probably either one or two of the lurkers (the lurkers being warewolf, Darla, DavidParker, and brokenscraps is borderline). I'm guessing that at least some of the lurkers are town; having a few town lurkers, and the scum seemingly unwilling to bus LLama, would explain why it's been so damn hard to get a lynch through on Marble, since there may only 7 or 8 active pro-town people in total, but I'm hoping it's still going to be possible. In any case, if we don't lynch scum today, it's going to be even harder to get a majority together tomorrow, so I'm not willing to back off now.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Fate »

I have reasons, thats what makes me say it.

Fishy is "scum" based on bullshit connections made PRE-FLIP, derp some of dem lurkers are scum is NOT scumhunting, its painting with a bigass scumbrush.

GENERALIZED LANGUAGE USAGE FOUND.

SCUM FOUND.

LYNCH YOS.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fishythefish wrote: I'm intrigued by this claim that I've been attacking fairly obvtown people. I don't think DLG, BB or you are obvtown, or anything close to it. Can you explain?
I think DLG, especally, has seemed really pro-town so far this game. Starting from the way he instantly shifted off the Final Fires wagon when FF started making sense, I really got the vibe that his day 1 behavior was good, strong, pro-town scumhunting, even when I didn't agree with it. He gave good reasons for everything, he was consistantly leading rather then following, but he was willing to change his mind as new evidence came up. All of his suspicious seemed reasonable to me. During day 1, I think he was pretty much at the top of everyone's townlist.
Another thing - unless I've missed it, you've hardly if at all addressed the reasons I voted DLG or BB.
I certanly did. The primary reason, basically the only reason, for your votes were that you didn't like their votes for Llama.
Fishythefish wrote:To be clear, my BB vote is based entirely on his recent play on Llama. The points from before that are minor in comparison.
And I spent a lot of time responding to your reasoning. I showed how terrible that "quicklynching" accusation you were making was. The rest of your accusation was mostly just fluff. You made weak comments like this:
Fishy wrote: 1. Tries to undermine Llama because the latter writes in capitals. Painting your opponent as desperate scum is always easier than actually analysing their play.
2. Calls Llama's case on BB weak because it's built on the contradictions of Llama changing on DBE, and of disliking both DBE and BB. This is incredibly weak. First, he makes no attempt to address Llama's (entirely believable) claim that his reads changed while he was catching up. Second, Llama's contradiction, or lack of it, is totally irrelevant to his case on BB. It's totally valid to call both DBE and BB scummy, and be more certain about either than the other. Thirdly, BB simply doesn't bother to defend the actual points! Trying to discredit the attacker instead of defending yourself is a scummy way to go about things.
Both of those points are incredibly weak, and fairly obviously so. Llama's insistence on doing MASSIVE ALL CAPS ANGRY OMGUS RESPONSES to people attacking him was actually scummy; it was a sign that he was desperate scum, and a pretty clear appeal to emotion.

What do you think of them? Why do they make you think I was attacking them because they suspected Llama, rather than because they voted Llama in a massively scummy way?
I don't think there was anything scummy about their votes for Llama at all. Besides, any claims on your part that your suspicions of them weren't because they voted Llama, but because they did it "in a massively scummy way" have been pretty much killed by the fact that you've now voted for me, clearly just because I voted for Llama. You never tried to say that there was anything scummy about my play at all, until Fate gave you and your buddy Llama the illusion that you guys had a chance of lynching me, then you were all over it.

You and Llama seem to quite clearly be working as a team here. The connections between the two of you are pretty obvious at this point.
Yos wrote:I never said that at all. Trying to save your own skin is obviously a null tell. On the other hand, pro-town people shouldn't use their vote as a club to try to save their own skin; they should defend themselves to the best of their ability, but they should also keep scumhunting and keep trying to find scum with their vote. Only scum should OMGUS and try to use their vote as a tool to get people off their wagon.

Doesn't mean that town never do that, of course, but they shouldn't, and that makes it a moderately effective scumtell.
Llama just didn't use his vote as a club to try to save his own skin. It was only when it was vote MW or die that he voted MW. Before that, his vote was on BB, and IMO that was totally reasonable.
I'm not talking about the MW vote. I'm talking about how he's consistently used his vote as a tool to attack people just because he doesn't like that they've been attacking him. He's gone through and systematically attacked everyone voting for him, just like you've gone through and systematically attacked everyone voting for him. The only person who wanted to lynch Llama that the two of you guys realized you couldn't attack yesterday was Fires (after a quick, aborted effort by Llama when he realized it wouldn't work) , but he conveniently turned up dead instead.
Yosarian2 wrote:Your claim that that made you "more confident" is pretty pathetic. I'm sure it seems clear to any impartial observer that what really changed is that not the strength of the case on me or on bud, but that you think you can get me lynched now; it's a pure tactical move, with no real scumhunting involved. If you had stuck to your guns and kept trying to lynch Bud, your earlier suspect, you'd look a lot more town to me right now.
What Llama has been saying sounds like he is in the precise same situation as me. It would be an odd thing to think to fake as scum - you wouldn't become more confident about anything when you heard Fate, as you'd already know the answers. Llama's reaction to Fate replacing in is totally town - I know because I'm in the precise same position.

So. That's why I think Llama is town.
Your, and Llama's, reaction to Fate replacing in is pretty much the same; just pure oppertunism, as far as I can see.

As for why Yos is scum; he's got the situation more wrong than I believe Yostown would. I don't think this situation is as hard to read as all that.
If you're attacking me just because you think I'm wrong, then when we lynch Llama and he flips scum, proving that I was right all along, how are you going to respond?
I'm usually pretty good at knowing how I look in a game, and I don't think Yos's picture of me squares with reality. He doesn't seem curious about my alignment in the slightest - I've never got the impression that there's more he wants to know about my motivations or stances.
All his comments on the game serve a single agenda, and this game is just not that simple.
At this point, I'm primarily focused on lynching Llama. He flips scum, which he probably will, you can bet I'm going to be a lot more focused on you tomorrow.

By the way; the game IS that simple. It's day 2, and nearly everyone has commented on the Llama wagon. We lynch Llama, he flips scum, I think it's going to be fairly easy to figure out who his buddies are. We lynch Llama today, he flips scum, and I think the town probably wins.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote:I have reasons, thats what makes me say it.
You have reasons? I'm going to need to hear this explained. Now.
Fishy is "scum" based on bullshit connections made PRE-FLIP,
You don't lynch someone based on connections pre-flip. That dosn't make them any less scum.
derp some of dem lurkers are scum is NOT scumhunting, its painting with a bigass scumbrush.
You got an idea how to read people who have hardly ever posted, slots where we've had 3 or 4 differnet people in them without ever having a single active person? Basically, the only way to "read" chronic lurkers like that is to just lynch them, and we probably will have to just do that unless someone active replaces into those slots first, but we're going to worry about that after we lynch the caught scum first.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Fate »

Role related reasons. Marble is town. No more will be said.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Fate »

And yes I have a way to read lurkers, its called being town and caring about the game.

Whereas you are scum lumping people into categories to make scumhunting easier on you.

Darla has posted enough to be scumhunted, as has the rest of the players in your list.

Nikanor posted enough to be obvtown (from my eyes, even if I was biased), etc.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote:Role related reasons. Marble is town. No more will be said.

unvote

vote:fate

I'm going to give you exactally one chance to claim, just on the off chance something weird is going on here, but if you're claiming what I think you are, then you are lying scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I know you're here, you sonofabitch. You just posted 8 minutes ago. Stop stalling and claim.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Fate »

I'm not claiming cop if thats what you're asking. I'm claiming that I know Marble is town. I'm not claiming my role.

Now move your vote to another of your "scumpects" so I can properly find your buddies.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:44 am

Post by DavidParker »

RVS (ft. Final Fires being a newbie): Not much to comment on. Coming out of RVS I have a slight town read on Yos and Final Fires and Jahudo (who flipped town so yeah i'm biased) and a slight scum read on ender and Darla. (P.S. I LOVE YOUR AVATAR DARLA. I HAVE A BSG TATOO OF KARA'S PAINTING ON MY ARM)

Post RVS posts/votes/wagons:
Bub's Vote on Darla (#69): Appears as a town vote on scum or town. +Town points to Bub.
DLG Vote on ABR (#72): ABR is an easy target at this point, but an easy scummy target for his lack of input. But I think given his fluff/insults occurred entirely in RVS this is a bit of a stretch to vote him for it at this point. I can see this as scum on scum vote, or scum on town vote. +Scum points to DLG.
Yosarian's Vote+Case on Ender (#79): Ender is an easy target as well. But he is being meta-defended by Darla. The fact Yos re-confirms his vote makes this seem like town on town vote, or town on scum. +Town points to Yos.
Darla's Vote on Whiskey (#85): Null on all fronts. Darla just doesn't seem too keen on any of the wagons so decides to push a completely different angle. Maybe slight town points to Darla. But not too many. I'm more wary of the people who jumped on the wagon to follow. In fact, no one jumpin on wagon now kinda shows whiskey-town. But that's just hindsight.
DLG's Darla Vote (#89): DLG vote hops rather quickly to a somewhat non-wagon. Didn't last long on ABR's wagon. If ABR slot flips scum or DLG slot, I'm definitely looking strongly at the other of the two. (no idea why rekirts my replacee gave him townie points)
brokenscraps defending of Darla(#93): I like his defense here. Seems genuine town. His vote on Jahudo is pretty weak. But +town points to broken.
brokenscraps bobsnox vote(#107): Another town-like vote in my eyes. This does seem like brokenscraps town meta.
bobsnox "calling it" (#133): bobsnox is scum. calling it.

So ugh. I've read pages 1-8 and 26-30. Someone got a spark notes for the inbetween? Wall posts at 530am = death. I'll finish the rest later. At this point from the early game stuff I read, I'd say I have a strong town read on broken, and a fairly strong scum read on bob (Although I can definitely see a possible DLG+ABR combo). Also the ABR slot isn't helped by Flinter coming in and posting suspicion of Final Fires.. Fairly useless at that point.

Actually you know what. I'm getting to page 10. Just watch me.

I actually feel I will be getting just as much from pages 8-30 anyways as I did from pages 3-8. Ok half-asleepedly read to end of page 10. Jahudo seems townier and ender seems much scummier.

MORE LATER. In all seriousness, someone wanna sum up the next 20 pages, if there's claims I should know about now or anything actual eventful that would be useful to know when I'm reading the most recent posts?

Recent pages I can see Fate-town meta shining through (although I don't know what exactly his scum meta is, i've only ever seen him as town and this is how he does it usually).

PREVIEW EDIT x6: IGNORE. SLEEP.

PREVIEW: WTF. Apparently I'm too tired to use URL tags properly. Deleting all my urls and just putting post numbers. Feel free to look them up... Too tired to quote posts at this point.

PREVIEW EDIT x2: STOP POSTING. I'M STILL IGNORING. I'M STILL GOING TO SLEEP.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Fate »

DavidParker is as terrible as always.

HEY YOS I NO URE HERE.

Unvote:
Vote: Darla

Though I can't make sense of your lil softclaim from a scum perspective, I guess you really do suck this badly as town?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote:I'm not claiming cop if thats what you're asking. I'm claiming that I know Marble is town. I'm not claiming my role.
You did not cop investigate Fate last night.

You also are not a mason buddy of Fate, since Nik voted Ender earlier in the game.

There are no other roles, other then a cop or a mason, in a normal game that can give you 100% confidence that someone is town.

You are bullshitting. You were faking an innocent investigation on Marble until you realized I have role based reason to know you are a liar.

Honestly, that might mean marble is town, and you were trying to use that to set up a fake claim or something. I don't know. What I do know is that you are lying scum, and you have been caught.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Fate »

There are other roles, your creativity is lacking.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote:There are other roles, your creativity is lacking.
Think faster, scum.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 am

Post by DavidParker »

WATS GOIN ON HERE?
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Fate »

Vanilla Townie, Sane Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, Roleblocker, Mason, Innocent Child, Jailkeeper, Tracker, Watcher, Gunsmith, Miller, Bodyguard, Role Cop, Doublevoter, Hider, Neighbor, Bulletproof, Jack of All Trades, Serial Killer, Mafia Traitor, Mafia Godfather, Mafia Framer, Mafia-aligned versions of above roles
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate was trying to set up an info role softclaim. He was caught lying. He's trying to think of a way to bullshit his way out of it now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”