LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@People saying - "Test gov ability" - You do realize that most govenor abilities end the day with no lynch right? Also, not claiming if I am really govenor or not, I do like pulling this stuff to get reactions out of people when I have another role.

Basically, if you are voting amrum over the govenor thing, you should be fully prepared to see a no lynch or him lynched.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Amrun »

People promoting no lynch are making me suspicious, especially ThAd, since he is the alternative. "Let me live one more night," he seems to be saying.

At this point, I no longer care. I'll continue to play and share my suspicions as long as I am alive, but I've done what I can do for town as of now.

If you kill me, at least we got some sort of flip and I will be vindicated by my role reveal anyway. Do what you must, all.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Sathoris »

Of the two wagon's I mistrust Amrun the most. ThAd seems to eager to avoid a lynch on himself, as would anybody, but it doesn't seem toodesperate. Amrun felt he had to claim to get not lynched and messed it up a bit. The claim appears manufactured to me, going from memory to contruct a role only to later remember the inaccuracies. I'd look at my role PM again before I'd fully claim.

VOTE:
Amrun
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:15 am

Post by LimMePls »

852 disappoints me a lot Sathoris. Are you scum?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Amrun »

Sathoris: How does it seem manufactured? That doesn't make sense with anything else you said. If it was manufactured, I would ... You know what, never mind. It's pointless.

Death to all scumlurkers.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Sathoris »

LynchMePls wrote:852 disappoints me a lot Sathoris. Are you scum?
No, just getting back from being sick and getting a vote in on what I feel now before I do a more in depth read to catch up.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Artem »

So, I think Amrun's claim is the current focal point of Day 1 and the reactions after the claim are probably the most insightful.

About the claim itself:

The most critical point is that a silencer seems to useless for town. Scummy players should be lynched, not silenced. So, if Amrun is town (which, after Feysal's meta investigation into PI's game on another site and bvo's hammer gambit, I'm inclined to believe she is), and there is no bastard modding, what is the point of a town silencer? Roles like Arsonist and Firefighter tend to come together, so there must be a role that a town-silencer is supposed to counter, and I think that role must be a joker. Think about it: lynching a joker is bad because you waste a lynch and the joker wins; leaving the joker alive is bad because they are not interested in scumhunting and will randomly throw their votes around, creating unnecessary chaos. What's the proper play then? Silence the joker. And who's been a completely useless player, whom everybody considers to be town, yet who semi-randomly flails his vote around and gets on everybody nerves? Hint: his name begins with the letter F. <.<

Clarifications about the claim:

I read up on McCarthy on Wikipedia and what I got out of it was: he was paranoid about Soviet spies in the U.S., but due to his inability to substantiate / prove his spy accusations, he was silenced by the Senate. So,
1. Amrun, can you double-check that it's you doing the silencing, and not you getting silenced?
2. @Everybody who's claiming that McCarthy was a "warmonger": can you please link to where you're getting that from, because I don't necessarily associate spy paranoia with a desire for war.

Reactions to the claim:

DP: Critical assessment of Amrun's claim and wavering about it's truthfulness / falsehood. Since a townie would have no inside information, this would be an expected reaction, so I believe DP is town. Scum, on the other hand, would know that Amrun is town and since a silencer is not a particularly dangerous (for scum) role, a mislynch would be more beneficial than spending a night kill on Amrun, so they would be interested in pushing for the mislynch at all costs. This brings us to:

Moth: Adamant about the McCarthy role being scum, but draws conclusions mostly from personal education, which gives me a null read.

Smargaret: I think this has been pointed out before. Smarg has a knack for flinging suspicion towards popular targets but not voting them herself. #739 is exactly that and is a major scumtell, because if Amrun is lynched and flips town, smarg was never on the wagon.

Scott: Also adamant about McCarthy role being scum, however what strikes me most is #758, where he's painting something a scumslip. Scum tend to look for convenient things to call scumslips, so they can make their accusations stick better.

Lowell:
Empking
Lowell just needs to die before the endgame, but not necessarily today. (Nothing personal, Lowell, but remember that game where the doc fakeclaimed a PGO? Yea, I still blame the town loss on your playstyle.) Null read.

Gonnano: Feeds off the same "US vs. Soviets" misrep, even though Amrun has repeatedly stated that she never claimed the game to be US vs. Soviets (her predecessor, PI, speculated about it, but I believe Feysal covered it pretty well in #762). Many have pointed out the opportunistic nature of gonnano's votes and the face-sitting attitude. Not much more to say. Scum read.

I still dislike ThAd's wagon, but I think the new competing wagon to his should be one of {Smarg, Scott, Gonnano}. Since DP is getting the ball rolling on gonnano, and out of the three gonnano had the most players suspicious of him, I think his wagon would be the best competition.

Vote: gonnano

Anybody else want to hike up gonnano before the deadline with us?
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 am

Post by smargaret »

Too late; I think Sathoris may have decided to test the governor claim.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Artem »

face-sitting
Uh.... fence-sitting. <.<
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Artem »

smargaret wrote:Too late; I think Sathoris may have decided to test the governor claim.
Don't understand this post. Amrun is at L-4 as far as I can tell.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:14 am

Post by smargaret »

And now that I've actually read your wall, I got off the Amrun wagon because I believed Llama and wanted to see a flip. If I were to only vote for/direct questions to one person, you'd say I was tunneling, and I was ready and willing to lynch Amrun before Llama said that about the governor thing.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

smargaret wrote:Too late; I think Sathoris may have decided to test the governor claim.
Not even close. Amrun had a lot of unvoters. Am I missing something?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:14 am

Post by smargaret »

Huh, more people unvoted than I thought.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:16 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote
Vote gonnao

I can do this very willingly
Co-host of The USL Show
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:39 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

LlamaFluff wrote:@People saying - "Test gov ability" - You do realize that most govenor abilities end the day with no lynch right? Also, not claiming if I am really govenor or not, I do like pulling this stuff to get reactions out of people when I have another role.

Basically, if you are voting amrum over the govenor thing, you should be fully prepared to see a no lynch or him lynched.
So basically you are lying scum, right? If anyone needs a bullet tonight it's you.

For everyone who didn't notice:
Amrum has not been governered, and llama is to be killed asap. Put votes back on amrum.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Day I, Vote Count XIX

Amrun - 9 -
XScorpion, Beasts of the Sea, Stephoscope, ThAdmiral, mothrax, Scott Brosius, Lowell, DavidParker, Sathoris
ThAdmiral - 8 -
Nachomamma8, EGL, LynchMePls, GhostWriter, Amrun, Feysal, bvoigt, smargaret
mothrax - 2 -
gonnano, RedCoyote
gonnano - 2-
Artem, LlamaFluff
EGL - 1 -
Furcolow

Not Voting - 2 -
Fuzzyman, InflatablePie

With twenty-four of you alive thirteen votes will lynch. The day will end on Sunday February 20th at 9am GMT.

Fuzzyman is being replaced

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

ThAdmiral wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:@People saying - "Test gov ability" - You do realize that most govenor abilities end the day with no lynch right? Also, not claiming if I am really govenor or not, I do like pulling this stuff to get reactions out of people when I have another role.

So basically you are lying scum, right? If anyone needs a bullet tonight it's you.
Cute.
Co-host of The USL Show
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ llama: Seriously, you're the one who was too busy to post content because of class work but still had time to come in and complain that their hadn't been a flip yet, then direct everyone to vote for either me, amrum or jmj, and then when it looked like someone
was
going to flip you apparently "governered" him? And you also have the temerity to try and direct a vigkill on gonnano as well?!

You actually have to die.

vote: llama
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

unvote, vote: llama
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:54 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ llama: Seriously, you're the one who was too busy to post content because of class work but still had time to come in and complain that their hadn't been a flip yet, then direct everyone to vote for either me, amrum or jmj, and then when it looked like someone
was
going to flip you apparently "governered" him? And you also have the temerity to try and direct a vigkill on gonnano as well?!
Yeah, I defended someone im pretty sure is town and reaction fished in one move when my prefered lynches fell thorough. Yes I am trying to direct the vig kill to scum too, and now seeing if I can get him lynched instead.
Co-host of The USL Show
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:03 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Why would you derail the wagon though? She's got a scum-sounding role and a scum-sounding ability. Even if amrum does survive today she is set up for an easy lynch later down the track. It's just terrible play and completely contradicts your earlier assertion that this game needs a flip.
And how are you SO sure amrum is town in spite of everything? I don't buy it.

You've been flying under the radar and telling everyone else what to do for too long. It's time you copped some heat.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:03 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Artem is on target about McCarthy. Really guys, get off Amrun, please. Especially with Llama's potential power, I really don't want to risk wasting our lynch here.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:04 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Wait, Llama, you have a Vig kill as well? Are you a JOAT of some sort?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:09 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

RedCoyote wrote:Wait, Llama, you have a Vig kill as well? Are you a JOAT of some sort?
I dont have multiple abilities. Also I already said (or at least heavily implied) that the govenor ability was a reaction fish that got overshadowed by another reaction fish.
Co-host of The USL Show
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:10 am

Post by smargaret »

In that case,