Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Baby Spice wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:why is reck acting like Fate?
:)
I took the smiley as at least a bit of agreement with Kcd, was I wrong to do so?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

If he disagreed I would have thought he'd say something like "I disagree" or perhaps :( (
Edit: Or facepalm
)

As it is, I think NC has maybe two posts of content whilst getting involved in xRECK/Kise, and the rest are crap. Nothing that speaks to him scum hunting.

As far as I'm concerned the only town vibe about NC is xRECK.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

He smiled at the comment relating me to Fate.

How that implies he agrees with Kcdaspot on relevant issues, I don't understand.
green shirt thursdays
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

WELCOME THE HELL BACK ESPY.

Unvote
. Gut says town. Espy says "naw, you aren't insane." So at least I'll have company in the crazyhouse.

Vote: Mariyta

/sheeps lover
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

GreyICE wrote:
SensFan wrote:Update: Kcdaspot is no longer being replaced.
WUT

VOTE: KCDASPOT
And the fact he's staying makes a difference...why? Do you think it's because he's getting additional help? DO NOT UNDERSTAND. :(
silavor wrote:Discussing the reck/kise thing isn't gonna get us anywhere. I kinda thought we had come to a collective agreement about that.
Only because we lynched one of the pairs that was discussing it, and everyone is trying to shut up the other one by yelling louder than him. I thought I could ignore the whole thing, but found I unfortunately
can't
, because it is inextricably linked to Reck's alignment. Feel free to ignore any posts on the matter you want, but there's things I want to talk to Emp about.
Kise wrote:Look, guys, I think after playing on mafiascum for nearly 2 years, I deserve to have a chance to chill out. So, I wanna post minimally... at least until I feel better.
Any thoughts on when you might be back? :/ My read on you guys has gone haywire, and the dearth of posts from your two slots hasn't helped pin it down.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

xRECKONERx wrote:He smiled at the comment relating me to Fate.

How that implies he agrees with Kcdaspot on relevant issues, I don't understand.
Beautifully. It's the only time previous to his vote that he refers to Kcd in any way that I can find.
It also directly counters NC's: "I don't think I've ever agreed with Kcd" (Minimal though it is)

That's a small part of what makes his vote extreemly strange to me.
It's also part of what illustrates the essential emptyness of NC's posts. NC is primarily addressing the arguement between yourself and Kise. Raising it again well after it's over.
It was the reason for his vote, again well after it was relevent.

Blatant and poor band wagoning.

NC looks real scummy. xRECK looks real town.

Kcd looks real scummy. People say I look real town

So should we vote for NC despite xRECK? For me that's a nope unless things change dramatically.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Baby Spice wrote: Beautifully. It's the only time previous to his vote that he refers to Kcd in any way that I can find.
I fail to see what that has to do with anything.

How was I supposed to find him him scummy for 735 before he posted 735?
It also directly counters NC's: "I don't think I've ever agreed with Kcd" (Minimal though it is)
Its quite a STRETCH. I thought it was pretty funny that KCD was accusing Reck of acting like Fate. So I smiled but again I fail to see what this has to do with anything.
That's a small part of what makes his vote extreemly strange to me.

Blatant and poor band wagoning.
In my experience, maybe its all just a coincidence, but it seems like scum tend to replace out or V/LA right before a critical vote/when there's a decent amount of heat on them. Sure its a weaker tell 'cause its happens to town as well but I find the circumstances no less weird. I'm NOT calling him a liar and if he is lying that something came then he's a douche but he DID have some heat on him and with UM threatening to replace out and flipping town it only makes it look like KCD was trying to get town cred. I could give you a damn good example of this but its an ongoining game.

It's also part of what illustrates the essential emptyness of NC's posts. NC is primarily addressing the arguement between yourself and Kise.
Raising it again well after it's over.
Actually that was Silavor. I just asked him to clarify something. Less misrep plox?
It was the reason for his vote, again well after it was relevent.
Wait. What?!?

Are you accusing me of voting KCD over his stupidity over the Rec issue?

I said no damn thing. You don't put words in my mouth and I won't either.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

NC wrote:Are you accusing me of voting KCD over his stupidity over the Rec issue?

I said no damn thing. You don't put words in my mouth and I won't either.
NC earlier wrote:The hell is this? Reck accused Kise of lying so therefore Reck had to be the one lying? IDK but if I'm accused of something my gut reaction is going to be the same.

It looks like a scum tactic from KC so.....

vote:KC
So KCD's reaction to the xRECK/Kise thing wasn't the reason for your vote? Could have confused me since that's what you were actually talking about when you actually voted.

Also, what exactly is scummy about #735.

Unless replacing out is a scum tell now in which case why aren't you voting Haylen or Snake, both of whom actually replaced out? Or do you think Sensfan not letting Kcd replace out is a scummy thing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Baby Spice wrote:So KCD's reaction to the xRECK/Kise thing wasn't the reason for your vote?
I
JUST
said it wasn't.
Could have confused me since that's what you were actually talking about when you actually voted.
Why are you making this so hard? I replied to Silavor in one line. In the next line I said I felt KCD scum slipped. If it was about the same thing I would have put them on the same line but I can see where it might be confusing so lo siento.
Unless replacing out is a scum tell now in which case why aren't you voting Haylen or Snake, both of whom actually replaced out? Or do you think
Sensfan not letting
Kcd replace out is a scummy thing?
But Haylen and Snake weren't main scumspects; didn't have considerable amount of heat. But thanks for letting us know that Sens wouldn't Kcd replace out. That
DOES
look suspicious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

+Implosion also replaced out. Why only mention Haylen and Snake?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Because I forgot one.

Oh btw: Sensfan pretty much said he wasn't letting kcd replace out when he posted: "Update: Kcdaspot is no longer being replaced." without KCD posting to say he wanted to stay. Perhaps me PMing asking for a good replacement was a step too far.

So yeah it made my day when KCD said he wasn't allowed to replace out. Just made my friggen day.

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

Espeonage wrote:
Mariyata

START SOME BLOODY DISCUSSION.

As of this moment kcd is drmyshotty.
Spell my name right. It's right there in front of your face. You have no excuse to get it wrong.

I love how you come after me when there are a shit-ton of people who have participated much less than me. Scumalicious. Oh, hey, look. Here comes his scumbuddy hopping on the wagon. Fun times. Alright. Let's do this. I've had a mild "gut" feeling about these two for awhile now, and since they want to play, I'm gonna play.

VOTE: Espyongaeagdlj

Kcda is probably just lazy. Llamarble/Darla are likely scum. And I'm thinking one of our replacements is probably scum, too.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:20 am

Post by dramonic »

Silvanor saying we should stop accusing him of floppin' on reck is hilarious.
Mist better start using proper spelling or I'll choke a pink cat.
My lover is hardore lurking.
PO, I wouldn't follow Espy for a scumread.
Although Mariyta is reacting rather poorly.
Emp needs to stop twisting so much, it's scary.

You guys remember that townread I had about baby Spice?
Yeah, neither do I

Unvote
Vote: KDCAspot
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

dramonic wrote:Although Mariyta is reacting rather poorly.
I didn't react poorly at all. The scum decided they finally wanted to play, so I'm going to play.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I like the Mariyta vote. I actually wrote something down on a sticky note the other day about her, let me see if I can find it.

I still want KCDAspot dead. Coasts through game -> joins wagons in a scum-like fashion -> gets called out -> uses the 'lol my bad not paying attn' excuse -> still gets heat -> attempts to replace out -> heat dies a bit -> rejoins the game again. SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM.

I still don't get the Llamarble case.
green shirt thursdays
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Antihero »

xRECKONERx wrote:I still don't get the Llamarble case.
You voted for him earlier. Did you hit your head between then and now?

Whenever I feel worse about my vote, but I read Darla's ISO and I feel great about it again.
reck wrote:I like the Mariyta vote. I actually wrote something down on a sticky note the other day about her, let me see if I can find it.
Mari seems town-ish (something's a little off; I think she's just being more aggressive than I'm used to seeing)
Tragedy is scummy, though.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Antihero »

xRECKONERx wrote:I still don't get the Llamarble case.
You voted for him earlier. Did you hit your head between then and now?

Whenever I feel worse about my vote,
but
I read Darla's ISO and I feel great about it again.
reck wrote:I like the Mariyta vote. I actually wrote something down on a sticky note the other day about her, let me see if I can find it.
Mari seems town-ish (something's a little off; I think she's just being more aggressive than I'm used to seeing)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Are you feeling ok? You
always
think I'm scummy, but that' seems to have changed this game.
-Susan Ertz

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:50 am

Post by GreyICE »

*GROWL*

Llamarble is still town :P

Wargh I hate that train. DBE is like V/LA/MIA/KIA/Whatever.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:54 am

Post by GreyICE »

My god, I just realized I have like 1 scumread on kcdaspot. I've got a bunch of lurker reads and moron reads, but I think there's a decent chance everyone posting here is town. Except maybe Mariyta/Tragedy, I've put that one on hold for review.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Purple Orange »

Mariyta wrote:I love how you come after me when there are a shit-ton of people who have participated much less than me. Scumalicious. Oh, hey, look. Here comes his scumbuddy hopping on the wagon. Fun times. Alright. Let's do this. I've had a mild "gut" feeling about these two for awhile now, and since they want to play, I'm gonna play.

VOTE: Espyongaeagdlj

Kcda is probably just lazy. Llamarble/Darla are likely scum. And I'm thinking one of our replacements is probably scum, too.
And now
you
agree with us kcda detractors too?

And yes, come out and play. Right now you're one of the pairs I've got no problem lynching today...unlike kcda/BS, who I'm having a hell of a lot of problems convincing myself to lynch. I was going to go with silavor/haylen last night, but Espy decided to finally show up after going AWOL on me for two days, and I'm down with his pick.

You guys were null to me day 1, and scummy day 2. Given that dagnabbit I think kcda/BS is probably town, and given how hard I'm finding it to come up with solid scumreads on ANYONE in this game, you win. Blame process of elimination.

On that note:
silavor/Haylen - Haylen had a scummy post or two; silavor is null. Fine with lynching.
kise/PP - null. lurky. Fine with lynching.
darla/llama - null. And where is Darla?? Fine with lynching.
dram/wolf - null. wolf has given fewer reads and less content that he did in the one other game I played with him, when he was town. Fine with lynching.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Mariyta »

I actually ditto all of your post. Sadly. I've lost my conviction that Llamarble is scum (not that I don't think he's scum, I'm just not 100% convinced about it anymore. He's had some decent posts.) And no one else is really doing much of anything. I remember thinking Esp was scummy. I'll go re-read this weekend and find the post(s) that I didn't like.
-Susan Ertz

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:46 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

@Mod V/LA while dealing with family emergency. Apologies to those in game too.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@PO: But lynching werewolf involves lynching drammie :(
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

xRECKONERx wrote:I'm on board.

Vote: Llamarble

But DBE makes me laugh :(
This was my vote on Llamarble. It was the only half-decent case presented at the time, but given how things have evolved, I don't think his scumminess hold up against Kcdaspot, and possibly even Mariyta.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”