Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:55 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Nathanael wrote:Do you seriously not think that voting someone for voting No Lynch in RVS is at least better than a randomvoting (you would LOVE this post if that's really what you are saying)? I'll explain again. it is quite simple. assume EVERYBODY did the same thing: what would we get? a no lynch and no information.
That's perfectly reasonable....except you unvoted and re-random voted afterwards. Was voting someone for no lynch suddenly not better than a random vote?
Nathanael wrote:The major reason for me to believe Xine to be scum is post 121: I really see this as blatant opportunism on the easiest wagon (a newbtown.) What I didn't like especially about this post is the delay between bgg's vote on Xine and Xine's response. To me this really indicates scum wanting to first check the general atmosphere before trying to push the wagon.
You seem quite sure that bgg is town. I agree that he probably is, but basing a case off of him being easy-to-wagon newbtown? Not seeing it.
ATTM wrote:If bgg is our lynch for today and he does flip town, I am thinking Surprise_Carcinogen and Hiraki might be scum.
Obligatory "lining up lynches" comment. Especially with you not having a vote out, it seems shady to me that you're sitting back and calling people on the main wagon potentially scummy without actually trying to push a lynch anywhere else.

The argument about whether or not scum are aggressive is a pointless distraction. Aggression is mainly a result of the player, not the alignment.

...oh, hai TBM. Nice to see you.
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:23 am

Post by bgg1996 »

What happens if the week goes on without a majority?
Do we not lynch anybody, or just kill me?
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

bgg1996 wrote:What happens if the week goes on without a majority?
Do we not lynch anybody, or just kill me?
We don't lynch anyone.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Neruz »

GreyICE wrote:
Neruz wrote:So tell me GreyICE; how would 'my experience' contain a game i was not in?
I'm pointing out the observation was totally ridiculous.

And, since I'm bored and tired of this nonsense, you were in these two games, yes?

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... lect=11658
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15547

You'd call Nacho's play defensive in the first one?

Now compare it to the second, and compare the number of passive-aggressive attacks and fence sits he pulls in the second.

What are you even basing this meta on? If you say Parkie and Andrew, I'm just going to laugh.
Hm, actually i'd forgotten about that first game with Nacho. Oh well, call it knee-jerk paranoia to an ongoing game then.

I think you're really overreacting to this GreyICE; i just thought it was something to bring up, that i have often (although apparantly less often than i thought) seen early hyperaggression from scum. I wasn't attacking you or insinuating that you were scum, but your reaction to me seems way out of magnitude which leads me to think i might need to re-evaluate you.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hi, I'm still here. Had to get my grades, celebrate. And then, more importantly:

Celebrate the fact that Belgium obtained the world record in government formation. Still a bit drunk. Posting tomorrow.
Eek
!
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Xine »

Neruz is defiantly putting himself on the line to defend bgg. this indicates to me that they are not scum together. GreyIce is very defensive, almost jumpy? I reiterate my willingness to hammer, should the vote swing that way.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Neruz »

Xine wrote:Neruz is defiantly putting himself on the line to defend bgg. this indicates to me that they are not scum together. GreyIce is very defensive, almost jumpy? I reiterate my willingness to hammer, should the vote swing that way.
Um. What? I'm trying to lynch bgg for blatant anti-town behaviour.

The instant he made this post:
bgg1996 wrote:Have fun at my funeral.
I'll let you know now, though, I will be laughing in my grave after the guy that you lynched because he claimed to be VT...
...Turns out to be a VT.
He lost all newb-town credit he had. That is not a newb-town post, that is a newb-scum post.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Xine »

oh wow, I'm really tired, I meant Nathanael. thank you for correcting me...(goes off to take a nap)...
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, we've left this alone long enough. The wagon is tentative, the reasoning is pretty shaky, and there's absolutely no counterwagon materializing. That means this is most likely not a scum wagon at all. I can't see any reason not to try and materialize a new wagon here, bussing a buddy on day 1 on this level of evidence is ridiculously bad scumplay.

Unvote

bgg1996 (5): GreyICE, Xine, Surprise_Carcinogen, Neruz, Hiraki,
At least one of these votes is scum. Most likely two, and I doubt the entire scumteam is onboard.

So, who is the scum? See next post.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

Neruz wrote:
Xine wrote:Neruz is defiantly putting himself on the line to defend bgg. this indicates to me that they are not scum together. GreyIce is very defensive, almost jumpy? I reiterate my willingness to hammer, should the vote swing that way.
Um. What? I'm trying to lynch bgg for blatant anti-town behaviour.

The instant he made this post:
bgg1996 wrote:Have fun at my funeral.
I'll let you know now, though, I will be laughing in my grave after the guy that you lynched because he claimed to be VT...
...Turns out to be a VT.
He lost all newb-town credit he had. That is not a newb-town post, that is a newb-scum post.
Eh?
I though it was because you thought you saw a contradiction in what I posted?
That's what you said in your post when you voted for me.
Did you mean that I "contradicted" myself by doing something that was scummy after saying that I was town.
Or did you decide that it would look better for you if said you had a different reason than the one you actually had at the time?
Please explain, if you can.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Neruz: Gonna have to go with the lowest probability. Helpful advice on things like PGO, general openness, and lots of reasoning and content filled posts. If he's scum, he's DAMN GOOD. We have points of disagreement, but no, town.

SC: Very well could be the scum on the wagon. However, I'm inclined to think town. Just seems too... honest, somehow.

Hiraki: Seems very willing to go along with thing, his quote about me being less aggressive was interesting when he's on a wagon that me and Llamarble started.

Xine: Oh dear god, Xine. You win:
Lets go back to that vote count for a second:
So her vote is busy sitting on a wagon that she think is being pushed by SCUM? That's solid town play!

Vote: Xine

Ya don't leave your vote on a wagon when you think it's being pushed by scum. Oops.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

ITT, GreyICE ignores post 232.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

DeathRowKitty wrote:ITT, GreyICE ignores post 232.
She's tired? Oh come on. She's leaving her vote on a wagon that she thinks is being lead by scum? :roll:

She is tired, because she slipped that badly. If you think scum's leading the wagon, you don't hop on. On the other hand, if you want to chain mislynches...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by GreyICE »

And, by the way Neruz, don't confuse passive-aggressive with aggressive. Passive-aggressive is where you bait people into attacks by generally making actions that are not overtly aggressive, but incite aggression. That's a scum tell, because it is a good way to damage logical processes by creating emotional appeals that generally screw up wagons. General passive aggressive posting is very, very scummy.

To wit:
DeathRowKitty wrote:
[Redacted] wrote:What the bloody hell is this nonsense, your here posting on a daily basis but your not going to answer questions until the 14th? Either bugger off for your V/LA or play the game, waiting to see how the game develops before answering questions seems a game plan that consists of combines the worst of coasting and active lurking.
There are 2 bold claims in your first sentence, both of which are blatantly false. If you're confident enough in them to accuse me of them in that tone but not useful enough to actually check if they're correct (especially since checking one of them would have required no more than fully reading the post you were quoting), I plan on ignoring everything you say for the rest of the game. Stop PMSing and actually play.
Redacted was aggressive, DRK was passive aggressive. Called on the lurking, the general response has been to sit around and lob dirt bombs at people.

The best part? Her vote is on Redacted for all of today while calling everyone scum. But she NEVER EVEN QUESTIONS HIM AGAIN. It's like she's given up on catching scum, and given up on convincing anyone she's caught scum. Why hasn't she moved the vote or done anything with it? Doesn't want to put another scum vote on the bgg wagon until it gets close to deadline.

Given that last bit, she's most likely the scumbuddy of Xine-scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

Where did she say that she thought either were spies. She said he and me couldn't both be spies because he was protecting me too much (she obviously meant Nathanael, but couldn't remember his name. They both start with 'N' happens to me all the time). She did say you were defensive and jumpy, though.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by GreyICE »

bgg1996 wrote:Where did she say that she thought either were spies. She said he and me couldn't both be spies because he was protecting me too much (she obviously meant Nathanael, but couldn't remember his name. They both start with 'N' happens to me all the time). She did say you were defensive and jumpy, though.
She's voting for you, so she thinks you're scum and she wants you dead.

I'm leading the wagon on you.
She thinks I'm probably scum, and is totally willing to kill me.
Xine wrote: GreyIce is very defensive, almost jumpy? I reiterate my willingness to hammer, should the vote swing that way.
So either she thinks you're scum, and she thinks the person who is leading your wagon is scum... or she knows you'll flip town, and is setting up another mislynch for tomorrow.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

OR, she believes I'm scum, but also finds you moderately suspiscious, and will vote you if either people decide (rightfully) that I'm town, or I'm lynched and flip town (which I will).
Are you stuck on Xine being scum? Are you a day cop or something similiar?

Also, How ironic about what you just quoted on post 238. It contains ".....to accuse me of them in that tone but not useful enough to actually check if they're correct (especially since checking one of them would have required no more than fully reading the post you were quoting)......."

Do I need to explain it?
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

Maybe you should take a nap tooo?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

GreyICE wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:ITT, GreyICE ignores post 232.
She's tired? Oh come on. She's leaving her vote on a wagon that she thinks is being lead by scum? :roll:

She is tired, because she slipped that badly. If you think scum's leading the wagon, you don't hop on. On the other hand, if you want to chain mislynches...
Allow me to reword. ITT, GreyICE fails at comprehending post 232.
GreyICE wrote:And, by the way Neruz, don't confuse passive-aggressive with aggressive. Passive-aggressive is where you bait people into attacks by generally making actions that are not overtly aggressive, but incite aggression. That's a scum tell, because it is a good way to damage logical processes by creating emotional appeals that generally screw up wagons. General passive aggressive posting is very, very scummy.

To wit:
DeathRowKitty wrote:
[Redacted] wrote:What the bloody hell is this nonsense, your here posting on a daily basis but your not going to answer questions until the 14th? Either bugger off for your V/LA or play the game, waiting to see how the game develops before answering questions seems a game plan that consists of combines the worst of coasting and active lurking.
There are 2 bold claims in your first sentence, both of which are blatantly false. If you're confident enough in them to accuse me of them in that tone but not useful enough to actually check if they're correct (especially since checking one of them would have required no more than fully reading the post you were quoting), I plan on ignoring everything you say for the rest of the game. Stop PMSing and actually play.
Redacted was aggressive, DRK was passive aggressive. Called on the lurking, the general response has been to sit around and lob dirt bombs at people.

The best part? Her vote is on Redacted for all of today while calling everyone scum. But she NEVER EVEN QUESTIONS HIM AGAIN. It's like she's given up on catching scum, and given up on convincing anyone she's caught scum. Why hasn't she moved the vote or done anything with it? Doesn't want to put another scum vote on the bgg wagon until it gets close to deadline.

Given that last bit, she's most likely the scumbuddy of Xine-scum.
ITT, GreyICE fails at recognizing passive-aggressive behavior, fails at reading post 80, and fails at reading my gender. (Also, passive-aggressiveness is a personality trait more than an alignment tell ftr. I'm sometimes passive-aggressive simply because that's what I'm normally like, but the post you quoted was not an example of being passive-aggressive.)

0/4, dude.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by GreyICE »

bgg1996 wrote:OR, she believes I'm scum, but also finds you moderately suspiscious, and will vote you if either people decide (rightfully) that I'm town, or I'm lynched and flip town (which I will).
Are you stuck on Xine being scum? Are you a day cop or something similiar?
/facepalm

Or we can ignore this line of reasoning, and stop dancing about you flipping town. Oh, you'll flip this, oh you'll flip that.

If you think scum is leading the wagon, you better have a damn good reason to be on it. Xine doesn't. That? That's scummy as hell.

You just seem to have gotten the jester PM, so we'll move past that and I'll ignore the horrible things wrong with this post.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by GreyICE »

DRK, why not add something useful to the thread. You don't seem to think bgg is scum. Wagons on town almost NEVER hit L-2 without scum support unless the townie has done something truly amazing.

There's the wagon. Find scum, make a case, do something useful with your vote. You've done nothing but try and throw dirt around, it's scummy as shit and general poor play to boot.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, I say this with the utmost love and respect and not caring what time zone you're in: go to sleep. You are failing so miserably right now it's painful to read. I've made a case that you've ignored. That doesn't mean the case doesn't exist. If you want my opinions on other scum from the wagon: the two scummiest are you and Neruz. I don't care whether or not it's possible for the two of you to be scum together, nor do I feel like checking right now if it's possible. The two of you are individually the scummiest on that wagon. Any other questions?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah. Seriously, are you this stupid when you're town?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Yes, but that's completely irrelevant. Now stop being passive-aggressive and scumhunt like you told me to ;)
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

@GreyICE Maybe you should clear your head before doing something else stupid.

I'll take your advice though: There is one player that, now, seems slightly more scummy than others.
1. They haven't been reading posts very carefully, if at all.
2. They now seem to be focused on a few select people, but their cases against them are shaky at best.
3. Although they seem to admit that a scum, no, probably 2 scum are voting for me, they remain to vote for me.
4. In their last post, they encouraged me to vote quickly, possibly in hopes that I would start a new wagon.

What do you think? Are they scum?

Also, what does ITT mean? It's not like I can look any newbier, and can't find it on the wiki or google.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”