Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Egg »

Look at antb's and jesse's bickering before you support an antb lynch. It's not scumbuddy interaction. If you think antb is scum, tell me why I'm wrong. This applies to everyone who suspects antb, not any one player.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

Egg wrote:Look at antb's and jesse's bickering before you support an antb lynch. It's not scumbuddy interaction. If you think antb is scum, tell me why I'm wrong. This applies to everyone who suspects antb, not any one player.
He never voted for AntB and he had plenty of opportunity. In fact Jess never voted for anyone and voice suspicion on a few players in the game, including yourself and never voted.
Batt never voice any suspicion or commented about the start of the game or the case on AntB. He just attacked Nacho, Bella and myself at the start.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:04 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Bella wrote:What exactly do you expect to get from him by dragging out his lynch?
Comments from smashbro/dp's replacement who could well be his scumbud or could perhaps break open the game. This lynch will likely go through, what do you expect to get from rushing it?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:18 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Oof. No bites on replacement. Hitting the Queues.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:23 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Official Day 2 Vote Tally

11 players remain; 6 votes needed for a lynch.

AntB (4)
- Bella, DavidParker, andrew94, smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS (1)
- brokenscraps
brokenscraps (1)
- Looker
Archer (1)
- Egg
farside22 (1)
- AntB
Looker (1)
- lord_hur

Yet to vote (2): Archer, farside22
==================================

Replacing
: smashbro_of_the_SSS, DavidParker

Deadline
: Not coming until we get these replacements
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm still thinking about your question today Egg. I'm still thinking Jesse's action still doesn't make AntB less likely scum.
I've seen scum attack each other and then back off at the start of the day.
Plus I still can't get over Batt's and AntB totally ignoring each other.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Egg »

Farside:
Jesse wrote:The case on brokenscraps was just idiotic. farside completely hit the nail on the head and I think antB comes off looking bad in that little exchange. I mean seriously, who pushes something like that? I also feel like he's panicking for absolutely no reason, and that doesn't sit well with me.
Actually, looking back, AntB ignored this...

However,
Farside wrote:JesseSheffield - Why do you feel AntB is panicing? What post alludes to that? So far nothing of scum hunting, 3 post with little said.
JesseSheffield wrote:Because of posts like this.
AntB wrote:So now covering up a slip isn't serious... sure whatever.

My vote was serious, in "serious times" as I felt (and still do feel) he was(is) trying to cover for a slip.
I don't understand the overdefensiveness on his play so early in the game. It doesn't make any sense to me, what can you possibly be worried about that you're so freaked out over others not understanding your case? And then going on to break it down completely was just so unnecessary. It doesn't sit right with me.
I don't feel like this is scum's reaction when they distance from their buddy and then town asks them to elaborate. Too much heat going in AntB's direction this way. I think he'd try and redirect the wagon with a comment to the effect of "Woah, woah, woah, where'd this quickwagon come from?". Or even a case on someone else.
AntB wrote:Defiance, yes, over-defensiveness, no. I clarified my vote using terms which had been throw at me and gave my then current and previous opinion.

Add bold to show the over-defence, and italics to show the panicking specifically, please.
This is "No, you're wrong. Try again", not "WTF SCUMBUDDY DONT BUS NOW".
Jesse wrote:Your whole quote was overdefensive and in my opinion, being overdefensive is panicking. And what exactly are you being defiant against?
Scum trying to look not so bandwagony while bandwagoning.
AntB wrote:The italics would be the defiant part. Refusal to acknowledge something which has been stated to me.
Jesse wrote:Oh, you mean the unnecessary attitude? I suppose you can categorize it as "defiant", although that's a little bit rich of a word to use for a snarly little side comment.
AntB is getting frustrated with Jesse. Jesse just keeps egging him on. And it's not over the top enough to be fake.

The exchange ends when AntB gets side tracked by Nacho. Jesse probably didn't notice that AntB never responded. Jesse goes on to throw crap attacks at Smashbro and Lord (both likely town because of this) before never posting again.

Archer is the real scum here. AntB isn't.
Archer
Archer
Townie
Archer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Archer »

Yay, Egg declared that I am scum once more, it must be true :roll: If you weren't a big part in the scum lynch yesterday I would be all over you, but there is no point arguing with you since you are pretty much 99.999% confirmed town and I am still not sure why you actually think I'm scum. Especially after your whole post focuses on other people. Unless you're still on the bussing claim which is just plain wrong. Go look back, it was still 50/50 between nacho/batt and I chose the one who looked least scummy to me (haven't I said this before??). Pretty sure it could've gone either way at that stage.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:46 am

Post by farside22 »

@Egg: What about Batt's responses when he entered?
and yes I'm being a bit stubborn on that issue. It's hard not to be when you see a player not living up to making an actual case that has merit.
But since we are on the subject of Jesse, did you see when I asked him about Andrew doing the same thing and he ignored the question (or I think he didn't come back into the game, can't remember which right now)? Does that mean he may be ignoring a scum buddy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Archer wrote:Yay, Egg declared that I am scum once more, it must be true :roll: If you weren't a big part in the scum lynch yesterday I would be all over you, but there is no point arguing with you since you are pretty much 99.999% confirmed town and I am still not sure why you actually think I'm scum. Especially after your whole post focuses on other people. Unless you're still on the bussing claim which is just plain wrong. Go look back, it was still 50/50 between nacho/batt and I chose the one who looked least scummy to me (haven't I said this before??). Pretty sure it could've gone either way at that stage.
vote: Archer

I notice your defense with people who accuses you is either defensive or omgusish

archer defensive
archer explaining while calling the case reaching
defensive and looks omgusish

Now this guy also complains about those who made cases against him, but lets looks at his cases/votes:
The last post from AntB has got bells ringing for me! Sounds like he is afraid to die, but as a townie, I dont care if I die as long as I have made my suspicions clear and the remaining townies can carry on... I actually think coupled with the rest thats reason enough for my vote

VOTE: AntB
Archer wrote:I'm back, deadline met. I'm not so sure anymore of nacho, just doesnt feel right. But egg, with loads of empty promises and a single "useful" post that is essentially a spray and pray effort does not sit right with me. I've got my eye on bella for essentially doing the same but I think it may be due to having to replace into a game.

VOTE: Egg
lurker vote away!!!!!!
Archer wrote:My reread has not gleened anything new. I still have a stronger feeling that nacho is town than Batt so thats where my vote is going unless we get an extension.
Today no vote thus far.
This is the same person complaining early in the game about gut/feeling votes others cast on him that didn't have other reason's. He certainly never explained his feeling on why Nacho seemed town (as I know I didn't see anything till Nacho starting laying out his thoughts on players in the game.

So I'll ask
Archer
: What post or comment did Nacho make that gave you that "town feel"
Archer
Archer
Townie
Archer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Archer »

So farside, after wanting me to be more active, and me becoming more active, your're back to calling me a lurker? Nice! Way to go in finding the posts that suit you. I've also been wondering why you keep saying you suspect me, but never vote me. Looks to me like you needed a wagon to form first. Have fun explaining why you wanted a townie dead if you make it to tomrrow

As for what gave me the nacho town feel, I honestly have no clue. Thats why its called a feeling. I'm sure thats what I said initially as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:49 am

Post by farside22 »

@Archer: Reading is comprehending: I'm saying your vote on Egg and comment about Bella was lurker voting not scum hunting.
Also you post reeks of AtE
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon
Location: Welcome to Silent Hill (The living's in the way we die)

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Bella »

Just posting to say that I'm likely to be v/la until Monday.
Show
Chloroform girl, how have you been?
Don't let me catch you sleeping again
You're only alive because I like you
It's been three years since you've seen the sunlight
But I know you're having fun
Bound, gagged and chained up in my basement
Archer
Archer
Townie
Archer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Archer »

farside22 wrote:I notice your defense with people who accuses you is either defensive or omgusish
Just had to come back to this first. My defenses are defensive? Whoa! What a revelation. Do you usually build such weak cases? Perhaps you could elaborate on why defending yourself defensively is scummy? Should be a good read.

Onto the rest, way back when the case against Egg was valid. Scummy entrance + nothing useful = useless townie or scum. Up until he became confirmed JK just about everyone had similar thoughts. Why did you omit this part in your "Check Archers crap reasoning" section? Searching for the posts that suit your agenda again by any chance?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Archer wrote:
farside22 wrote:I notice your defense with people who accuses you is either defensive or omgusish
Just had to come back to this first. My defenses are defensive? Whoa! What a revelation. Do you usually build such weak cases? Perhaps you could elaborate on why defending yourself defensively is scummy? Should be a good read.

Onto the rest, way back when the case against Egg was valid. Scummy entrance + nothing useful = useless townie or scum. Up until he became confirmed JK just about everyone had similar thoughts. Why did you omit this part in your "Check Archers crap reasoning" section? Searching for the posts that suit your agenda again by any chance?
1) There is defensive, then there is sarcastic and bitching. You undermind a case then get sarcastic and bitchy. It's defense with no real defense.
2) I quoted where you voted. You didn't really leave much else to go on but entrance+nothing useful. There are other players that offered nothing useful but all your focus is on one player with a side comment about Bella. That's not scum hunting (once again) that's lurker lynching. Also at one point in the game is hypocritical, not sure about that time, but most of day 1 I would say you were quite useless. Today your vote is where again? Your reason's for scum are what again? Oh right mostly omgus reasons against those who made a case on you.
Carry on.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by andrew94 »

farside, may i see the question you say i ignored
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Archer
Archer
Townie
Archer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Archer »

farside22 wrote:Today your vote is where again?
So you would have preferred if I hammered AntB like a week ago then? I had the opportunity. Could easily have done it. You seem to be missing a heck of a lot with all your skimming for posts that make your case.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by AntB »

@Andrew
There's a lot more than one...
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Archer wrote:
farside22 wrote:Today your vote is where again?
So you would have preferred if I hammered AntB like a week ago then? I had the opportunity. Could easily have done it. You seem to be missing a heck of a lot with all your skimming for posts that make your case.
There is more then one scum left in the game. If AntB is scum in your view who is his scum partner would you think and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

andrew94 wrote:farside, may i see the question you say i ignored
I don't see anything. Did I say you did? I looked back the last two pages and I don't see asking you.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:28 am

Post by andrew94 »

farside22 wrote:@Egg: What about Batt's responses when he entered?
and yes I'm being a bit stubborn on that issue. It's hard not to be when you see a player not living up to making an actual case that has merit.
But since we are on the subject of Jesse, did you see when I asked him about Andrew doing the same thing and he ignored the question (or I think he didn't come back into the game, can't remember which right now)? Does that mean he may be ignoring a scum buddy?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

andrew94 wrote:
farside22 wrote:@Egg: What about Batt's responses when he entered?
That was in regards to Jesse. I asked Jesse about what you said at the start of day one and he didn't respond or he left the game after. (can't remember which).
Archer
Archer
Townie
Archer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:22 am

Post by Archer »

farside22 wrote:There is more then one scum left in the game. If AntB is scum in your view who is his scum partner would you think and why?
Dont know. I cant find any obvious links between AntB and anyone else, most likely since half the game is awol incl AntB who has been absent most of this day

VLA until Monday
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:31 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Archer wrote:
farside22 wrote:There is more then one scum left in the game. If AntB is scum in your view who is his scum partner would you think and why?
Dont know. I cant find any obvious links between AntB and anyone else, most likely since half the game is awol incl AntB who has been absent most of this day

VLA until Monday
If AntB is your only scumread are you comfortable at putting him at L-1?

Or do you have other scumreads you're not voting who just don't have links with AntB?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:04 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Magua replaces DavidParker, still searching for smashbro_of_the_SSS.
Show

:

Return to “Completed Open Games”