Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

It usually is as town and on non-mini-normal games xD
But hey, I still believe in myself :D
What makes you think LB is town? Man his laziness is really pinging my out-of-order scumdar :D
Justice will prevail
\m/
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Equinox »

I'll answer that with a question. What makes you think either Mina or Lost Butterfly are scum?

Also, smooth move, buddy, leaving wiggling room for the event people start calling you out on your reads.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:26 am

Ahh here goes the ever cautious Equinox. I don't think I'd like another Escalated Wall Battle with you again so I'm just gonna say
[It's a secret]
Justice will prevail
\m/
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

nopointinactingup wrote: What makes you think LB is town? Man his laziness is really pinging my out-of-order scumdar :D
This doesn't make any sense, but I'm really not being lazy this game. Just succinct. Stop being bad.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Hito! Confess!
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Equinox »

nopointinactingup is scum, though, Lost Butterfly.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Being bad and being scum are not mutually exclusive in this case.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 am

@LB: Your play looks kinda similar to Pop mafia and distinct from an ongoing game, plus [Inserted], so ...
@Equinox:
Dangit I'm caught :o
Must
Buss
Equinox
Justice will prevail
\m/
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Why are you comparing my play to a hydra play? (Considering ya know this is just 1 head posting)
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Feysal »

I see wagons starting to form, so I did some ISO reads.

For hitogoroshi, there was nothing that stood out as scummy until his jump on my wagon. He had said earlier that my play reminded him of his own newbie play, but the odd thing was that he switched to what he called a policy lynch when he suspected DRK, and that he never switched back. I also note that he was part of every wagon we had, as small as some of them were, and never spent much effort pushing any of them. And then there are his comments about TMH and NS:
hitogoroshi #177 wrote:Fun fact: if TMH flips scum, NS is one of the town gods.
hitogoroshi #296 wrote:It's also worth noting that scum would absolutely LOVE to get their god "cleared" for spurious reasoning. I repeat - if TMH is scum, NS is almost certainly one of the town gods.
hitogoroshi #357 wrote:I like both of these points. NS is, I think, the most likely scum god, and M=W's early rep out is a little grimy. Very interested to see what CMAR has to say.
This was the first time that hitogoroshi said NS was probably scum. Earlier he had said twice that TMH being scum would mean that NS was town. Yet, when he said NS was likely scum, he was still voting for TMH, and kept his vote there until the populartajo wagon appeared two days later.
hitogoroshi #1085 wrote:
Equinox wrote:If either of these two (Corvuus or Feysal) are scum, Nobody Special is a town god.
I agree with this.
hitogoroshi #1140 wrote:
Equinox wrote:Feysal has been scummy. I've been saying that ever since I caught the slip about which Feysal seems really confused. I trust a number of people on the Feysal wagon. The problem is that the way this wagon has gone about and some of the recent behaviors surrounding this wagon (e.g., DeathRowKitty and hitogoroshi) bother me. The other problem is the connection from Feysal to Nobody Special that makes me think that the two cannot be scum together; I am dead certain of this read, and Nobody Special has been scummy.
Does that Feysal <--> NS connection cut both ways? If Feysal is scum, NS is a town god?
These two quotes are only a day apart, and the conflict between them is clear. This makes me wonder how genuine the rest of the comments about TMH and NS were.

Next up, Benmage. Given how he was away at the start of the game, and how it took him a while to catch up, I was surprised by how many posts he had. There was very little content though until recently, and his post #1354 was just plain weird. He seems frustrated at not having been investigated, then names hitogoroshi and others as his suspects, but instead of any of them he votes himself. I wonder if this was some sort of reaction test, but it could be simply to scare people away from voting him.

I also gave Jack a closer look. What I find odd about him is his fixation on Andrius, which started very early and has continued ever since. I had a scummy feeling about Andrius early on as well, but my read of him has changed since then. Jack has never explained why he finds Andrius scummy, the one time he was asked directly by Mina, he joked in response. However, looking at what Jack has done while pursuing Andrius looks more townish. He has been asking questions and commented on other players, much more than on Andrius in fact, which looks rather weird. He also keeps voting Andrius, and has not really committed to any other case.

As for Andrius, I still find him townish, based on his huge catch-up post on the first day, and the fact that he and DGB seem to be really talking in their QT. Last he said they were approaching 200 messages. He is not very transparent though in thread, which makes him hard to read. We're apparently supposed to take on faith that he and DGB know what they're doing.

My top suspect right now is hitogoroshi, though I have some reservations about how DGB defended him. Benmage is scummy too, but mostly for not having done much yet, and giving him another day could still fix that. Jack I'm finding hard to read, but I have him as leaning scum. If he believes that Andrius is scum that strongly, why has he not tried to convince the rest of the town of that?

Vote: hitogoroshi

PS. I like blueberry flavor.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Jack »

Equinox, all of your points on me involved taking posts that were clearly facetious at face value.

The way this day started I though hito would have been lynched by now, very disappointing.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

The more words a player posts the longer it takes to lynch them is my usual experience.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Equinox »

Jack wrote:Equinox, all of your points on me involved taking posts that were clearly facetious at face value.
Clearly. Obviously. :roll:
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Equinox »

I should say that only refers to the case I based on Mina's posts, by the way. I'm pretty sure DTMaster wasn't joking around.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

I dislike Jack in his recent discussions with Equi. Equi's got a fair point on Jack's comments on DTM/BM - that Jack looks like scum who saw a convenient side of the argument and jumped on it. Jack is trying to dismiss that with non-arguments; he said it didn't happen, then he said it was facetious. This evasion is scummy.

FoS: Jack
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 1 ) hitogoroshi,
(L - 7 )

hitogoroshi ( 4 ) Lost Butterfly populartajo, farside22, Feysal,
(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 4 ) Corvuus, DTMaster, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
(L - 4 )

Jack ( 4 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, nopointinactingup, Equinox,
(L - 4 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Deadline: March 7th at 23:00 EDT
With 15 able to vote, 8 needed to lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Jack wrote:The way this day started I though hito would have been lynched by now, very disappointing.
Really...because you do absolutely nothing to push that.

Unvote vote Jack.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Awesome, Jack is at L-3.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Fishythefish wrote:
I dislike Jack in his recent discussions with Equi. Equi's got a fair point on Jack's comments on DTM/BM - that Jack looks like scum who saw a convenient side of the argument and jumped on it. Jack is trying to dismiss that with non-arguments; he said it didn't happen, then he said it was facetious. This evasion is scummy.

FoS: Jack
A vote would be nice.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Farsides long drawn out thought process broken down to simple terms.

Okay so I asked some questions about tajo/jack because of the scum team comments coming on.
First in regards to Tajo. I asked about the alt because Tajo (or I should say Anon) was in a game with me where he was scum who had 2 QT's. One was with me and the other was his scum team. Anon I think made 2 post at the most to me during the game.
Now why do I bring this point up. I think Tajo scum knows the difference between QT's as scum. He would have been really quiet or close to non-exist and I don't imagine Tajo scum being confused on QT's.
As for the what town would say vs Tajo's response. His views on it are not far outside the realm of possibilities. I have seen town and scum react thinking someone was role fishing when their not. My only doubt on Tajo is 2 fold.
1) Jack. If aligned I wondered why Jack would look into someone's post. Also looking at Jack's post he only mentions Tajo as possible scum then dropped it completely. Also I notice Jack has a tendency as town to really use quotes from others when he calls them scum or town which isn't happening here.
2) Is his lack of vote on Benmage. I saw Benmage's comment as a test to Tajo's comment and Tajo failed.

In this case with Jack's lack of comments towards Tajo or about Tajo, SpryeX comments and Tajo's 2 points I see a connection with Jack/Tajo.

unvote:

vote: Jack

I would still add hito to this scum team.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:44 pm

READ SIG!

CLAIM TIME!

READ SIG!

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Sorry reading week shenanigans.

1. Benmage: I investigated CMaR slot (Nopoint) because, oh my god I'm not DGB and saw that this slot is neutral. Hence this philosophy on game play: investigate the neutral reads, lynch the scummy reads. I've outlined in thread when I claimed
that I found CMaR slot (Nopoint) a place where I would look
and claimed that to Benmage with the Internal Struggle (and to NS).

You have supposed to read my posts. I outlined who and why my hiding targets/potential hiding targets have been since I claimed. I'm following my own reads, not DGBs. If I agree with her fine. If I don't then I don't. Nopoint is obviously someone I didn't agree with. I don't want to repeat myself like 5 million times, read my posts, and I explained
why
already.

2. Benmage: Because if you actually took time to look at NS
he V/LAed in all his games
due to the snow storm (despite posting a liner here and there). His meta is consistent with that (except for the fact that he did post in general threads and his mod requirements). His claim is legit site wide. But his activity remains all game. It's frustrating since it supports and denies his reasoning here. >>;;

3. Benmage: Name calling is a lol argument. Also your read on Andruis is a point against him, especially since if he's untactful (and not really trying), thats a good scum argument against him from just lulzing about.

4. DGB:
STOP FOR A SECOND

I thought it was mod-established that scum didn't know who the traitor was, or that it existed here:
Zora wrote:Even though you are a technical member of The Corrupt and win with them, they do not know your identity and you do not know theirs.
V.V;; How can traitor communications even be a legitimate argument against Jack.

5. I love Equinox's wall. I'll just go over some points

a. I agree with your Feysal/DRK assessment. (Though at the moment I would really like some Feysal love to happen in this game)
b. I agree that Corvuis-scum is an easy bus/distance. I like the new interpretation of the Courvis attacks, but this brings into concern Andy's play. I disagree with your statement about Andy due to the heavy DGB buddying action. (Except I don't know what's happening behind the scenes so they could be pulling a Pom on me. The QT must be really good V.V;;)
c. I'm miffed at the Jack case (mainly since I have a town read). But your arguments are much more sound then DGB.

6. Jack. Um... the Benmage thing did happen. I remember going oh lol wait I'm wrong, but the laziness still is a valid point to attack. And you attacked with me. I'll need to iso the rest to confirm Equinox's points now.

7. Corvuis: I just face palm. I didn't get out of the gambit by claiming DRK town. I claimed DRK town pre-claim. I clarified post-claim. Ignoring the gambit claim, I used
MY QUICK TOPIC posts and cited one as a town tell on DRK
. That was the reason for the town read.

8. Need to reread hito, Benmage, and Jack. I'm going to be busy for a bit so here's my little catch up commentary. Sadly I don't have strong reads anymore due to Benmage's shenanigans making me question it. I msged to NS that I put Hito as my super scum wild card and wanted LLD look at that case (before she died) V.V;;.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Also while I still don't see the Tajo hate, the continual DGB hate from Tajo is getting dry. It's irksome since I want more priest reads and less god reads.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Site is going up and down for me so let me dash out a quick post before it dies on me again:

Don't like the Jack wagon at all. The snipes for his jokes re: Mina feel opportunistic, I've gotten a fairly town (gut, granted) read from him all game, and overall the push on him just feels...wrong?

REALLY don't like Benmage's "lynch me today or never" ultimatum. It kind of feels like a scum gambit (self-vote knowing full well the wagon on you probably won't go through, then play rest of game saying 'you HAD your chance to lynch me, now you can't, neener neener).

I'm happy that Feysal is proving me wrong and actually playing the game. I'll respond to his points when I can count on the site not to shit itself and die.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:14 am

DTMaster wrote:V.V;; How can traitor communications even be a legitimate argument against Jack.
Duh

The scum were fishing for the Traitor out in the open, and the Traitor was fishing for his buddies out in the open.

Dug Duh Duh

Jack's POST NUMERO UNO:
lol, NS has already revealed himself as the evil god.

After some chat I claimed to be scum and he straight up revealed himself.
SpyreX acknoledges receipt of message:
That said the Jack-move doesn't bother me.

Vote: Me=Weird
And Spyrex votes for "
I am weird
" Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. You be the judge.

And in the same message, he hints some more:
If the stars align and its death time early, don't pish posh it.

Get it? Get it? If you NK me, no big deal, go right ahead and NK me! I'm your buddy! Don't lynch me... NK me! If the
STARS
, the stars that come at NIGHT, if the STARS align and it's death time early...

Then he makes doubly sure the message in well understood in his second post.
However, bet me now, Jack is gonna be town. So is figuring out NS is the scum lord (when he is) actually worth it?
And then, triply sure:
Jack's upping the stakes makes no sense as a town gambit - he's either telling the
straight truth
or
scum
. Considering what we've seen from Fish and DGB, I'm thinkin its the former but I'll give it a real go in a bit

Semantics tine. The straight truth, is that Jack said the truth about being scum. Or, as SpyreX says, the straight truth (actually scum) or scum. Jack is scum, or scum. Pick one.

Jack signaled that he is scum, and that NS is the scum god. SpyreX said "I get it" and then proceeded to emphatically defend the player he thought was his buddy.

This is how Traitor communication is an argument against Jack.

As is the claim stalling.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”