Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Antihero »

Ah, it was charlie.

All he did was sheep my emptyger vote..........
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I don't remember. Someone who did nothing.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:12 am

Post by EmpTyger »

This was a reread from the standpoint of finding the other mafia. I should note that the reread occurred before I realized silavor’s most recent post.

I agree with Grey, dramonic, et al: I think Kcda was bussed. Baby Spice voted Kcda, that’s an expectation that the group is going down, and I can’t imagine the other 2 mafia would have left themselves so exposed. So looking at the vote list (and I’m assuming the only error in the mod’s votecount was swapping Kcda and Antihero):

Reck/Nero, Tragedy/Mariyta, Antihero/GreyICE, Dram/werewolf, Kise, Llamarble, silavor, vezok

My top mafia pick had been vezok: one of the few substantial things he did D1 was defend Kcda. And his switch onto Kcda comes right before Baby Spice’s “I give up” post.

But silavor’s outburst… even aside from the nameslip, that kind of tone just doesn’t make sense coming from a townsperson who didn’t have a problem when “all that shouting” helped lynch Kcda yesterday. But I feel a little weird voting, though, because other than that post, I really wasn’t reading silavor as antitown. And given my last post offering my fate to the town, plus having just reached that conclusion about vezok, and coming off a very shaken confidence, and a little exhausted from 40+ pages- I think I may want to sleep on this before voting. (Something I might regret in the name of self-preservation, but whatever.)

I really don’t think PO/Espeonage are mafia. (And I may again regret saying this, in terms of self-preservation.) They could be werewolves- that would explain the issues I had with them. But they defended Kcda/Baby Spice when mafia shouldn’t have, and attacked when mafia probably wouldn’t have. Posts like [188] and [267]. If the plan was to bus Kcda, it makes no sense to turn around and lay down that committed a defense, especially after Baby Spice even voted Kcda. So maybe they’re werewolves, but not mafia.

ww/dramonic I was more generally suspicious of, but not really for anything mafia-specific. [964] in particular is a post that it seems ww should have made earlier, but instead he only makes it when the lynch is inevitable.

Mariyta: don’t like how she was fine with a certain playstyle, but when she got a couple votes onto her, then she started whining about it. Plus she was the one who proposed the “Baby Spice do all the talking” plan to shield Kcda.

Also, for what it’s worth there are 2 posts from Baby Spice I noted:
[724], just for being an example of what her consciously made WIFOM looks like. (The point isn’t to try to analyze [724], but to compare this posts to others.)
[953] omitted Charlie(=Haylen) and werewolf, listing as partners dramonic and silavor. I’m trying to figure out whether it was inadvertent or deliberate, and what it might mean either way.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Tragedy »

vezokpiraka wrote:I don't remember. Someone who did nothing.
That was
Obviously You
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

EmpTyger, when did Nero & I stop being one of your top scum picks? That's recent.
green shirt thursdays
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

Reckoner:
When I just reevaluated after rereading all 40+ pages. I still have issues with the AIMlog matter, I'll admit. But my main point of contention was my general point about how your playstyle was hampering the town's ability to lynch an antitown. And that just got shown to be demonstrably false. I don't see how you can be mafia, and I have a lot higher suspects for werewolf.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

3rd Werewolf for replacement
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Charlie »

Please stop voting for my lover. I'm in the midst of making a big-ish post and will be disappointed if it comes to lynch before then.
Kindness
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by silavor »

Charlie wrote:Please stop voting for my lover. I'm in the midst of making a big-ish post and will be disappointed if it comes to lynch before then.
o.O he speaks! I figured you had up and vanished just like haylen.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Kise »

Post what you have now or it didn't happen.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

Charlie wrote:Please stop voting for my lover. I'm in the midst of making a big-ish post and will be disappointed if it comes to lynch before then.
Man, where have I heard THAT before?

It go boom...
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Tragedy »

GreyICE wrote:
Man, where have I heard THAT before?

It go boom...
Darla-spawn btw?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Charlie »

silavor wrote:o.O he speaks! I figured you had up and vanished just like haylen.
Very funny. I think you should say the most in thread since you're at the spotlight of being lynchbait at the moment. You've not said much in the QT too, but anyway...
Kise wrote:Post what you have now or it didn't happen.
Ah of course, I have it right ... here...

The forum ate my post.

No, apparently I didn't save it. There goes 2 or 3 pages worth of analysis!
GreyICE wrote:Man, where have I heard THAT before?

It go boom...
Not quite, let me try to reconstruct it from memory.
The first bit was something like, "
Mod, please update the first post
"
Then, I began by noting that this game is Nightless, therefore I thought that typical scumplay would not be seen here, i.e. I think Mafia play would be more aggressive.
I noted that the recent lynch of Mafia Lover Kcdaspot and subsequent suicide of Mafia Lover Baby Spice. I made a comment about how their reads are probably centered on the opposing Werewolf Lover team.
I then spotted a similar comment in another person's post.
I then commented that the most pro-Town player is Llarmarble.
As I read on I commented that the game lacked constructive discussion.

----------

Please keep this game at a slow pace. Don't speed it up. At this rate, I should be done in 1 week. I believe that is acceptable.
Kindness
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Purple Orange »

Llamarble wrote:but Haylen mentioning the BS joke actually makes me think she's less likely the culprit.
...damn, you're right. :(

Still think the other stuff outweighs it...willing to chalk this up to momentum of the signup thread joke carrying through, or actual forgetting. But, graaaaah. It does make it less locktight.
GreyICE wrote:Ugh, he's almost certainly town.

Scumslips like this just never really seem to come from scum :(
From scum who just got back from a longish V/LA, making a frustrated post...I actually can see it. I doubt he consciously thought BS was his lover. But I do think a BS connection was strong enough in his mind for him to slip and use her over Haylen, and I don't think that our talk about BS in the thread itself was the (only) reason it was this strong in his mind.
Grey wrote:Welp, folks, anyone have a good feeling about our friend Silvador anyway?

Vote: Silvador

He almost got lynched yesterday anyway.
Grey wrote:We have one who had a halfway decent wagon run up against them,
Um...no he didn't? Where are you getting this? I think Reck might have voted for him once, but otherwise, it's been pretty much me, myself, and I voting for the guy until today.
vezok wrote:The other people I find town for now. Even GreyICE.
Why do you find Grey Ice town now?
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Purple Orange »

EmpTyger wrote:Reckoner:
When I just reevaluated after rereading all 40+ pages. I still have issues with the AIMlog matter, I'll admit. But my main point of contention was my general point about how your playstyle was hampering the town's ability to lynch an antitown. And that just got shown to be demonstrably false. I don't see how you can be mafia, and I have a lot higher suspects for werewolf.
Err...so you don't think one of them HAS to be lying anymore? That's a pretty big switch of opinion for you. What changed your mind here?
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Purple Orange »

Charlie wrote:The forum ate my post.

No, apparently I didn't save it. There goes 2 or 3 pages worth of analysis!
Usually if I hit the "back" button enough times I can find stuff I've lost. If the forum auto-logged you out, logging again in a new tab, then hitting "back" in the old one, often works. (I think only if you've previewed the post at least one, though). Though your browser might hate you more than mine does me.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:53 am

Post by GreyICE »

He didn't get a wagon run up against him? I swear I've seen more than two Silavor votes. I know he was on my scumdar just waaayyyy under kcda/bs and q21/Umbrage (who, to be fair, flipped town, but my god I really dislike what they did to this thread).

Antihero thinks he's town though, so I'd hardly say it's perfect agreement.

I don't entirely feel down with an EmpTyger lynch. Didn't at the start of the day, didn't on day 2, didn't on day 1. He's crazy, yes, but he reminds me of this player "crazy questions." ObvTown, but if you follow their reads your head will explode. And Thingyman was just too early on the kcdaspot wagon for me to be entirely happy about it, especially with the viable q21/umbrage wagon sitting right there. Do you bus your partner on day 1 with a viable town (or non-partner scum, really) wagon? I just don't see it.

Silavor... It feels like he's kinda giving up and abandoning the thread, and Charlie's "gimme a week for real content" so reads "gimme a week so the town finds something else shiny." We danced that dance once with the 'waiting for content,' and it just delayed a scum lynch.

One of the questions we had was how kcdaspot behaved this badly with a 4 man QT. One lurker/infrequent poster, one MIA, and Sila to keep the balance? That would explain it, to me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

silavor wrote:
o.O he speaks! I figured you had up and vanished just like haylen.
Silavor makes no comment or explanation for the slip, no acknowledgment whatsoever that it happened. This is his first and only post since he freaked out.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Charlie »

Purple Orange wrote:Usually if I hit the "back" button enough times I can find stuff I've lost. If the forum auto-logged you out, logging again in a new tab, then hitting "back" in the old one, often works. (I think only if you've previewed the post at least one, though). Though your browser might hate you more than mine does me.
Its very likely my fault. I thought I saved a draft. Either I didn't follow through with the "are you sure screen" or I hit the preview button or whatever, there is no excuse.
GreyICE wrote:Silavor... It feels like he's kinda giving up and abandoning the thread, and Charlie's "gimme a week for real content" so reads "gimme a week so the town finds something else shiny." We danced that dance once with the 'waiting for content,' and it just delayed a scum lynch.
No, its so I can participate more.
I do have a question for you: what do you think of wallposting?
Mariyta wrote:Silavor makes no comment or explanation for the slip, no acknowledgment whatsoever that it happened. This is his first and only post since he freaked out.
I think he's a pretty OK scumhunter (if I remember correctly, it was in another game on this site that I read); I'll ask him to keep his head while I ask you to spare his neck.
Kindness
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Tragedy »

I completely find silavor Town to Neutral (Not the other way around).
The only thing I mostly read off of silavor is that Haylen's the spotlight for him.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:36 am

Post by GreyICE »

It's shit.

If you have a lot of content, then it's not a bleeding wall, it's just a content-filled post. If it's one of those quote/chop quote/chop deals, or a post which deliberately restates itself over, and over, and over again so that no human on earth can possibly read it, it's shitty wallposting. Useful for scum to disguise their motivations, useless for town since everyone gives up after a while.

I think town will find if they bother to consolidate their thoughts into nice, sensible paragraphs that make good points, their internal logic will improve as they are forced to consider what is and isn't a good point. Plus, it'll be easier to get town/scum reads, since walls are just length>content for scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

Charlie wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Silavor makes no comment or explanation for the slip, no acknowledgment whatsoever that it happened. This is his first and only post since he freaked out.
I think he's a pretty OK scumhunter (if I remember correctly, it was in another game on this site that I read); I'll ask him to keep his head while I ask you to spare his neck.
The freak-out isn't what I was pointing out....
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

The "don't post, I have a big post coming" transition into "wait, nevermind, the forum ate my post" bullshit makes me even more confident in lynching silavor and his scumlover.
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

"It go boom"

That's so becoming my signature once this game is over. Completely.

NC: "Where is that case you promised?"
KCDA: "It go boom"

BEST CASE EVER
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

CAN WE GO CHOO CHOO FULL STEAM AHEAD WITH THE SILAVOR/CHARLIE LYNCH?

GreyICE, I'm gonna be really sad if you turn out to be werewolf-scum.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”