A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Nexus »

Ha. I actually forgot Magua. I was looking down the front page and seeing who was scummy, eliminating them, then remembering what I read from others.

Ok thanks. That seems like an actual case. Working together makes for a happier town :D
Trans rights are human rights.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote:The interesting part about that is that if more people were like me, I wouldn't be worthless at all, assuming I am now.
Yes if your logic was sound we wouldn't be here...
danakillsu wrote:If everyone wanted to lynch someone that you didn't want them to, then sure, you could stop them the first time. But if we still wanted to lynch someone else you didn't want us to, we could do it.
Yes If aliens landed I couldn't stop it...Seriously this is nonsensical...I wouldn't stop a mass majority..because it would have to include intelligent people like Magua and MoI...this won't happen. And yes I could waste the 1 gov shot on 1 person..and you guys could lynch someone else...That seems like a totally town move...rather than attacking the people I've listed. Which btw only precludes VI's and who most people think are town. I'll yield there's a good amount of controversey surrounding Raivann...and Setael I am being gracious with because he replaced in and is still busy until tomorrow. BUT NEWS FLASH...there has to be more scum out there. So go find them. AND FOR TODAY ONLY!!! Ignore these people.. AGAIN.. for today only. Jesus. I'm not saying never lynch them. I'm saying trust my reads for one day. Am I a decent player? Give me one day..."Oh no!!! One day to too much to ask..lets waste the 1 shot gov ability.." Are you fucking kidding me. I am s.p.e.l.l.i.n.g. out how to act town here. There's no reason not to follow this really not that extreme request.
danakillsu wrote: I'm here to help anyone who DOESN'T agree with you to lynch actual scum.
Which is why your vote will end up sitting in isolation. And not be a use for the town...man do I wish town would use their votes for the town..but I gues thats asking too much. And thats the best case scenario right there. That your vote sits uselessly. The worst case is me wasting the gov-shot. Thank god there's 0% chance of that happening.
danakillsu wrote:And I plan to do that by proving that the person I'm voting (Mikujin's replacement) is the real scum here. I will never, in my entire time on this site, when I am town, allow anyone to separate me from my reads
Its not about knowing scum. its about convincing others they're scum. And guess what there's more than 1 scum left. So all I am is asking you to not tunnel TODAY...and wait to revote this person tomorrow. Geeeze...its so fucking simple.

danakillsu wrote:Also, don't try to make this about you. Disagreeing with you and telling you that you don't run the town does not equate to calling you scum. I'm not going to try to lynch you unless you try to save a scummy player with your ability.
Do you ever think about the next move? Like in chess...planning several moves ahead? If I were force to govern Setael that would be in your book governing someone you think is scummy. So skip x, and y...and goto Z. Vote me.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Kast »

Access is limited atm and it's late. I've skimmed through but some posts aren't loading so will have to check again when I have a better connection. The biggest thing that stood out was Benmage's attempt to coerce town; it's a blatantly anti-town move and there's absolutely no reason for any townie to abandon their reads in response to the threat. If Benmage's arguments for why your scum suspects are probable town are convincing, then fine change your minds; but if you disagree with him, then just vote your suspects; we gain lots of info if Benmage burns the governor to save prob-scum.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Benmage »

If for today you can't look at these 10 people and find scum/scummy people...You fucking suck. If you think wasting my gov shot today on idiocy will prove anything...You fucking suck. If you're scum...shaking...and in opposition...I forgive you.
GreyICE
DTMaster
DrippingGoofball
xvart
LynchMePls
Zdenek
Feysal
Kast
Nexus
Song of ice and fire
Thor665
Twilight Sparkle

So there's Raivann who if doesn't do much will probably be a popular target tomorrow..Or Seteal(no need to repeat)....Then a plethora of VI's who I gave reasoning why I find them town.

Does anyone really not think these people are town...more town than the ones I listed as scum??:
Locke
Myself
Magua
Cow
MoI

So stop bitching... I'm giving the town direction for the day. And its working. There's plenty of suspicious people to focus on for today.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Nexus »

C'mon Ben, it's a game. Can we cut out the personal attacks?

You've told us all we fucking suck, and called Dana an obstinate prick. It's not really on.

If you want people to listen, stop acting like a jerk.
Trans rights are human rights.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Benmage »

I told Dana not to be an obstinate prick...which I guess is the samething...so sorry Dana.

As for the otherthing I said not being able to find scum in the 10 I listed as well as desiring I waste my gov shot instead of simply waiting till tomorrow ...then yes you suck...sorry if saying fuck makes it sound to harsh. I will try and tone it down some.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Zdenek »

Feysal wrote: Another day. I have little to say about how yesterday ended. I never really got why so many people found Zoraster scummier than Raivann, but after his claim it was obvious he was lying, and had to die.
I know this came after the flip, but considering Benmage's reason for being suspicious of Twilight, I wanted to point it out. I also don't really like that he felt the need to justify the lynching of a lyncher in this manner.

Benmage, what is your read of Ghostlin?

Twilight, could you explain this:
Twilight wrote: Beyond that, I suspect to find at least one scum in kast/lmp/nexus/mikujin.
I find the arguments by Magua, benmage and MoI against Twilight Sparkle to be the most convincing ones so far, and I agree with them. I also strongly dislike Thor's play for reasons that have been pointed out by others (not reading the thread, not scum hunting), so

Vote Twilight Sparkle
Nominate Thor
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:33 am

Post by LimMePls »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
LynchMePls wrote: 2)Are you suggesting that Chesskid was the Stark kill?
yeah obviously Brynden Tully was the stark kill, STUPID FEYSAL

-hito
Hito, STFU and let him answer. Your defense of him before he could even respond is noted.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Zdenek wrote: Twilight, could you explain this:
Twilight wrote: Beyond that, I suspect to find at least one scum in kast/lmp/nexus/mikujin.
Just saying that they're my second-tier scumreads.

First tier is dana and {Thor, Raivann}.

Second tier is kast/lmp/nexus/mikujin. Those are players without too much content/hard to read/gut pings. I'm not willing to call "you're scum" on any of them, but I expect that at least one of the four is going to end up scum and I'm keeping an alert eye as to which one.

It makes more sense if you read the whole ISO specatuclar.

-hito
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Zdenek wrote: Benmage, what is your read of Ghostlin?
Town.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Twilight, response to my response of your post?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:48 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Twilight
I don't think I've seen a case from you, just you saying "if Satael is town, dana is prob-scum".

@ Benmage
Your apology is accepted if sincere, which it appears to be. But this is not chess. Your actions are not guaranteed to me, because I do not know for sure what your end goal is in this game. You may threaten to stop us from lynching a scumread if it's not one of your scumreads or null reads, but I don't know (and in fact don't think) that you would actually do it. I simply refuse to lynch someone who has a much lower chance of being scum than someone else unless it is near lynch time and I have to choose between two players. You're free to call that tunneling if it floats your boat.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Im just saying...it could be more productive in a different place. I have a town read on you. And so I'm trying to implore town to use their votes as most advantageous as possible.

If you choose to disagree we will leave it at that.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Raivann »

Can cow daykill again?
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Setael »

Hi everyone. Finally finished reading.

First thing that pinged my scumdar was the combo of posts 159 and 165
LynchMePls wrote:
GreyICE wrote:I am playing the actual game. I am trying to help the town win by keeping the powers out of the hands of players I don't trust. At the moment that's, well... everyone.
This post strikes me as a bit scummy. Particularly the last sentence.

Unvote
Vote: GreyICE
LynchMePls wrote:
Kast wrote:@Cow's post restriction-
The effort being put into figuring out alternative forms of communication seem pointless. He's been able to communicate so far, and I'm sure he's bright enough to communicate more if he has need.
I agree. In fact, the 'Let me leap forward and immediately start looking like I'm being awesomely pro-town by making a list of actions to communicate' is another instance of Grey trying to hard to appear town.
Though Benmage had declared Grey a VI, he had certainly made it clear that he was willing to lynch VIs, and this looks like LMP taking advantage of that. His reasons are basically "because he says he suspects everyone" and "trying too hard to look town"). Double meh. This looks very much instead like LMP throwing his weight behind a viable wagon on a town VI. This does, however, assume Grey is town so it's not very helpful at this point.

Post 257 Nexus repeats 2x that greyice is scum and his read & reasons seem contrived.
Nexus wrote:GreyICE is striking me as scummiest so far. His constant repetition of "I don't trust anyone but myself yet" and other such phrases is grating on me, and he seems just too determined to get himself raised to the governor role. Whoever gets it should probably not be demanding it. Realistically. The argument with DGB is getting tedious. Why is DGB obvscum, exactly? Please, lay it out for us plebs.
Doesn't make sense to find determination to get the governor role scummy - it doesn't seem useful enough for scum to draw attention to themselves by going after it, and town would certainly be motivated to have control of it so if anything this should be a null tell. The rest - trusting himself and the "tedious" argument with DGB - these seem more like reasons Nexus is annoyed with Grey, not necessarily things that would make someone your scummiest read.

I don't like how Shadow sheeps onto the wagon about 10 minutes after Nexus' vote, while distancing from her vote by saying, "Grey has continually looked too pushy and boisterous, and is my strongest FoS at this point, so I'm going to lay my vote down now. I don't expect a quick lynch or anything, but I'm putting my stance out there."

Then xvart in post 320 says, "To clarify, the only reason I self raised was because I was just trying to blend in." No reason for town to try to blend in.

Scum vibes from Feysal's post 387. He defends fire and ice then says "I continue to have a scummy feel about diddin. However I will not put a vote there yet, sorry Chesskid. I will finish reading the thread first, then vote, and I will have to ISO read him too." He then admits he hasn't done any scum hunting and then buddies up to shadow and apologizes in a way that makes me feel icky inside.
feysal wrote:Shadow, in response to your #329, I was not criticizing you when I said you had not done much scumhunting. I'm acutely aware that I haven't yet done much of that either. I was simply explaining what I had a town read on you for.
Nexus' response when Magua asks what he thinks of Diddin is really suspect.
nexus wrote: Opinion on diddin: I agreed with his point on GreyICE in his first post. Not with his townread on DGB though. Disagree with his opinion on Benmage. Vote on Magua is a bit weak, really. Generally, Diddin hasn't really been posting much outside of talking about the VI/vigging debate, and answering some questions. I'm not convinced he should be the first lynch, anyhow.
I don't see anything in his diddin read that would legitimately cause him to just dismiss him as the potential first lynch. Looks like a perfect stance for a scum buddy to take.

I also don't like this:
Nexus wrote:I'm also of the opinion that DGB is leaning to be town rather than scum. I don't know why. I hate myself for saying this, but gut? perhaps. I'm not convinced by any of his attempts at "I'm gonna NK you" blustering, either.
Convinced of what? You say you have a gut read she's town so you're not convinced by the "blustering" that she's scum? Why would she be trying to convince you she's scum? Do you mean you're not convinced she's town? And yet you said you have a town read on her? Je ne comprends pas. On top of that, posts 806 and 808 look like you anticipated zoraster flipping town/not scum and were hoping for town points for your scorn of his wagon.

Feysal's post 538 looks sketchy after diddin's flip with the "And from diddin" stuck in there.
Feysal wrote:Like so many others, I'm getting a scummy feel from zoraster. And from diddin. Raivann looks worse to me than either of them though. He posted some scum reads early on, but instead of keeping his vote on one of them, he voted Song of Ice and Fire, who had only posted once, less than a day earlier. There was no rhyme or reason to that vote, and what is worse, Raivann has since then tried to justify that vote and kept it there. Also, the way he replied twice to the same post, one hour part, looks simply weird. He first dares me to vote Song, then appears to mock the way I reported what I was up to.
I can definitely see a scum buddy wanting to cover his bases by giving that little honorable mention (while staying off the wagon) where it looked at the time like diddin could have ended up as the D1 lynch.

In fact, an ISO of Feysal shows the only things he said about diddin at all were these 2 plus the first thing he said which was, "I have little love for diddin after his attack on Magua for his "contradiction". That's it. About the perfect amount for a scum buddy wanting to look clean if diddin's lynch goes through, but not wanting to push the wagon at all.
feysal wrote:I no longer think there are two scum factions, and thus sheeping the case of a confirmed scum seems like an exceptionally bad idea. If you want to sell me this idea of Bunnylover being scum, you'll have to try harder.
@Feysal:What made you so sure before that there were 2 scum factions?
Raivann, post 766 wrote:@Mina- What? This will be your 3rd game we've played together now. First one I was town, second one I was scum.
I think you must have noticed that I don't post this much when I'm scum. I'm too scared I'll f up.
Surely town Mina would notice this?
@Raivann: I can't tell if your reason for posting this is to state that you think Mina is scum (as she would supposedly notice if she were town) or to try to get her to defend you? Elaborate, please.
Bunnylover wrote:
Magua wrote:
@Mod:
xvart has 4 votes on him, not 3, and Benmage has 5 raises, ahead of Twilight Sparkle's 4.

bunnylover, chesskid, thoughts on diddin?
I just got through reading Diddin ISO, and throughout it I didn't get a single read of if he's scum or town.
I actually like his last post he made.
I believe Diddin is scumhunting or at least trying to.
Hard to tell if this is scum buddy defending or blind town, but either way it's ridiculous that you could ISO diddin and not get a single read.
Bunny, post 1054 wrote:@Magua: No. I think Diddin was just trying to join whatever wagon was available at that time. As Benmage pointed out, Diddin just didn't consider anything and join the wagon that looked like was going for the lynch for the day.
@Bunny:Can you point out where ben said this? Saying diddin didn't consider anything seems ridiculous - he was scum, so I'd assume everything he did would've been calculated. This statement seems aimed at undermining any connections that could be found to diddin.

I don't see the suspicion on Twilight. I disagree with what MoI said about the ISO posts not containing scumhunting. I can see the V/LA of 2 of the heads being the reason for the low activity D1 (especially if they're wanting to all weigh in before posting - I for one would find it annoying if they were constantly coming in and contradicting themselves because they didn't all agree with what was posted in the first place.) I would like to see a lot more content from Twilight since it has the advantage of 3 brains and hopefully that will happen now that V/LAs should be over.

I see the Thor wagon more so. Song did nothing and as for Thor, I can't imagine replacing into a game and thinking I could post anything worthwhile without having read the thread. Unless I already knew everyone's alignment. Then, maybe. I'd love more content out of him though. Wouldn't be a very useful lynch at this point with so little from Song. I'd ask him some questions to get that content, but I won't put any stock into what he says while he's only up to p. 8, so -
@Thor: Go read the thread.

Town reads: LL and Hasdgfas (for obvious reasons), Magua for play re: diddin that doesn't look at all like bussing. (Raivann too, but I found Raivann quite scummy and if diddin would've flipped town I'd be voting Raivann right now). Magua, on the other hand, seemed really town the whole thread. Also, DTMaster though this isn't based on anything he's done which is pretty much nothing, but left over from a town read I had on GreyIce.

Today's lynch should be either Feysal or Nexus. Bunnylover could definitely be scum VI.

vote: Feysal
raise: Nexus
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

Setael wrote:@Thor: Go read the thread.
Kindly quote where I said I wouldn't and I'll send you $1,000. Otherwise - sod off and I'll do it when and as I have time available, as I've been doing.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Setael: It was this post. The reason he calling the VI's town is because as scum we would have hopped onto that wagon without a second thought.
That is what Diddin did.
Benmage wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@Zoraster: Is Petry not a Lannister? If Petry is, then I'm confused as to why LL wouldn't come out and say it. I'm confused =/.
Game above him.

So here is how our VI-Town reacted to the worlds worst fakeclaim. I’m sorry…but even scum VI’s are gonna hop on an easy mislynch.

So as far as I am concerned BunnyLover, Shadow, and Dana are ALLL TOWN. NONE OF THEM WILL BE LYNCHED TODAY.(Vig/SK soon to fakeclaim vig..Chess was acceptable, do not shoot these)

MoI
…See. This could’ve be spun for the worst. Not the best. This is a case for why they should live…but also why without this evidence they are POLICY LYNCHES! Next someone will talk they’re way out of being tracked to a dead guy.
FML.

Now. Let us examine how a scum reacts to the worlds worst fakeclaim:
diddin wrote:
unvote, Vote: zoraster
. His claim is obv. scum. Bunny's slip has also been noted by myself and others and Bunny still wants Raivann lynch. That makes me lose quite a lot of faith in the Raivann case.
One post. One vote. No curiosity.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: Also, I really doubt zoraster's claim is true.

Unvote, Vote: Zoraster
(L-3)
The better player plays it with a little more coy. But still. One post. No curiosity. One vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Setael wrote: On top of that, posts 806 and 808 look like you anticipated zoraster flipping town/not scum and were hoping for town points for your scorn of his wagon.
I like this point.
Setael wrote: Feysal's post 538 looks sketchy after diddin's flip with the "And from diddin" stuck in there.
Feysal wrote:Like so many others, I'm getting a scummy feel from zoraster. And from diddin. Raivann looks worse to me than either of them though. He posted some scum reads early on, but instead of keeping his vote on one of them, he voted Song of Ice and Fire, who had only posted once, less than a day earlier. There was no rhyme or reason to that vote, and what is worse, Raivann has since then tried to justify that vote and kept it there. Also, the way he replied twice to the same post, one hour part, looks simply weird. He first dares me to vote Song, then appears to mock the way I reported what I was up to.
I can definitely see a scum buddy wanting to cover his bases by giving that little honorable mention (while staying off the wagon) where it looked at the time like diddin could have ended up as the D1 lynch.
This point is very good. Its naming your partner scum while voting someone else. If your partner looks like a viable lynch it makes for an easy bussing. Classic scum tactic.

Also Set, for today it is nominate, nor raise. For example:

unnominate nominate Thor
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

BL
if you agree about my point on the reaction regarding Zors claim....why aren't you voting Sparkle?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 2.6

Raivann (1) Feysal
Twilight Sparkle (5) Magua, MagnaofIllusion, Benmage, Raivann, Zdenek

Bunnylover (2) Ghostlin, hasdgfas
Setael (2) Danakillsu, DrippingGoofball
danakillsu (1) Kast
Ghostlin (1) xvart
Thor665 (5) Twilight Sparkle, Locke Lamora, Shadow1psc, Nexus, Bunnylover

Feysal (2) LynchMePls, Setael

Not voting (2) DTMaster, Thor665

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.

Envoy to the Eyrie
[/u]

Setael (2) Magua, Raivann
Bunnylover (5) Danakillsu, MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, xvart Nexus

Raivann (2) Bunnylover, Ghostlin
Zdenek (1) Kast
Danakillsu (1) Twilight Sparkle
Thor665 (2) Zdenek, Benmage

Not nominating (8) Shadow1psc, DrippingGoofball, Locke Lamora, DTMaster, Thor665, Setael, Feysal, Hasgfas

With 21 alive it takes 11 to sent someone to the Eyrie

* DTMaster has been prodded
* Kast is on V/la. As is Ghostlin.
* Any mistakes in the VC point them out
*The deadline is two weeks and can be found here.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Raivann »

unnominate nominate: Nexus
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Raivann wrote:Can cow daykill again?

*glares at Raivann*

*points at Raivann*
:twisted: :?:
*shakes head*
Twilight Sparkle wrote:
LynchMePls wrote: 2)Are you suggesting that Chesskid was the Stark kill?
yeah obviously Brynden Tully was the stark kill, STUPID FEYSAL

-hito
nominate: Twilight Sparkle
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cow, you're killing me. Your vote can be better placed...for today.....lets roll buddy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cow

Point at your top 3 scum suspects.

Then point at your top 3 town reads.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Benmage wrote:
BL
if you agree about my point on the reaction regarding Zors claim....why aren't you voting Sparkle?
Thor > Twilight Sparkle.
Twilight still has the potential to do something (if Hito is telling the truth we should see a boost in their activeness and post).
Thor is too focus on defending himself and I can't see him getting out of that ruckus.
I see Thor having the better odds of flipping scum then Twilight
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”