Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Neruz »

Well, to be fair, the poor reasoning is mostly related to her desperate attempts to justify her opportunistic vote.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Neruz »

And she is lurking; a sort of wierd mixture of real lurking and active lurking. It's also worth noting that she was the third vote on the bgg wagon and the fourth vote on my wagon with extremely poor justification and she herself outright admitted that she lurks.

Also, bgg keeps defending her despite all this, i'm not sure exactly what it means, possibly that bgg is scum and is hoping to score some town cred if we lynch Xine and she flips town, but it's definitely worth keeping in mind.

Got a few other lurkers too, it seems like awhile since we last heard from TBM and Krazy has gone all lurky as well, which is
extremely
suspicious as he got off to a pretty solid start, jumped on the bgg wagon and then that was the last game-related info we heard from him.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:39 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Lurking is not scummy. Not just saying that because I lurked, but (an sich) it isn't scummy.
Eek
!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:43 am

Post by GreyICE »

Lurking is scummy.

It's not proof that someone is scum, but it's scummy, scummy, scummy.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Nathanael »

ok, I am now having regular access, I will catch up asap (probably in about 24 hours).
sorry for the delay
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Xine »

Lurking:
I get such a kick out of being called out for lurking in this game. Since Neruz last attacked me for it, 2 players have popped in to apologize for lurking. In addition, 3 players have flaked completely Llamarble, and TBM/[Redacted] haven’t been about very much,…but
I’m
the lurker?
I already let you all know to expect “lurkish” behavior from me, do you want a breakdown of my real life, describing in more detail what “busy” means for me? Or, feel free to site meta me, go to my topics, glance through my games, you will find that my current activity level is really on par with my average.

Also, I will take a moment to defend Krazy on the lurking all weekend accusation. I happen to know that he was participating in the marathon games.
Pro tip, you have to, in general, expect activity to pretty much die in the ongoing games when marathons are open. (no this is not me “budding to Krazy, but me pointing out that Neruz is being ignorant)

Bgg:
This is a really interesting subject. I spotted him as scum at the beginning. It just happens to be that my other 2 current suspects are both pushed his wagon. This actually makes sense to me, If I were on a scumteam with bgg, I would have to bus him, considering his play.
Anyway, on with bgg…
I am willing to see him lynched, on all levels, I believe him to be scum. IF he is town, we know him to be VT, because of his out of place claims. By the book, he should absolutely be dead already. But his wagon fell apart, and rather then tunnel, I move my vote somewhere else, on what I thought was a pretty good reason, a reason which everyone misunderstood, everyone except bgg(!) While I was away from my computer, he had correctly quoted, even clarified the exact reason I placed the vote. This pleased me immensely, and created a little soft spot for him in my heart, I guess this caused me to be nice to him.
However…I have been buddied to before, and usually on day one, by scum. I fell for it before, this time, he’s on my scum list still.

Neruz:
Neruz wrote:And no bgg, 2. is not a contradiction. 2 is me pointing out that i dislike you so intensely i would actually play against my win condition to remove you from the game if the opportunity arose. It is a remark unique to you and completely separate from the rest of the game. The same is related to 1.
Yes bgg, i actually dislike you so much i am willing to waste a perfectly good lynch on ensuring i never have to speak to you ever again.
Thank you for finally acknowledging my point, even though is was to bgg. Now do you see how that is a contradiction from earlier in the game when you schooled me on ant-town play and the plan we had consented on?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

XINE.

FFS.

How can Neruz and I trash on Bgg's case, be called scum(BY YOU) and both still be scum? Do you realize how bad of a schmooze that is?
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:31 am

Post by bgg1996 »

You call her out on lurking when others have lurked more, you call her out on bad voting when her vote was justified (still not sure if he is being sarcastic), Andddddd...... that's it.

I am not "buddying" anyone. I'm just pointing out that the case against her is
s***

And Hiraki, Why can't both of you be scum? I was even thinking of voting for you if Neruz flipped mafia.
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:57 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, if I'm going to be honest here, I never even considered reading the past few pages as a possibility. This game has devolved into the same few people arguing the same useless points over and over again. It's partly that there are a lot of players (myself included) that aren't posting as much as we should be and it's partly that there are some players in this game that just enjoy arguing. *looks at Neruz*

I don't know exactly when deadline will be, but it's coming up soon enough that we should be starting to consider who is and isn't reasonable to lynch. I have no idea if the person I'm voting right now is scum and honestly couldn't give you a good reason I'm voting him besides "It just made sense." I'm willing to accept that we're not lynching any of the names I threw out a few days ago and that's probably for the best. I really have no idea if any of them are scum.

Our current possibilities seem to be Neruz, Xine, and bgg. I don't want to lynch Neruz. I'm still leaning town on Xine. I'm leaning town on bgg, but would be willing to accept that I could be wrong on him. If he's town, we lose a VT and put an end to a lot of the pointless debate clogging up the thread. I would be willing to hammer his lynch at deadline.

I have one more thought I'd like you to consider though (that I came up with while typing up this post). We're having trouble with replacements as is and if you look at Ant_to_the_max's iso, it's really not that impressive. At the very least, it could be a nice counterwagon for anyone thinking the leading wagons are on town. Of course, we wouldn't be able to get a claim out of him before lynch, but I would like *something* useful to happen here.

I can post another apple picture if it will help. :?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Krazy »

As my last posts were supposed to more or less imply, I am more interested in seeing whether the replacements bring anything new to the table, if they ever come. I feel like the last two pages have been an entrenchment of arguments and positions that have already been taken (GI vs. Xine, Neruz vs. bgg, etc.). I still feel like the discrepancy between bgg's early play and his recent play is the most suspicious thing in this thread, and have yet to see a reason to really change my vote.

Also, yeah, marathon weekend.
vote conspiracy
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Hiraki »

I fail to see how her vote was justified. Extremely so since she misrepped Neruz calling you town.

I could be scum with Neruz. Here's the problem. At this point, the only real case that you've made on Neruz has fallen completely. I dare you to get a wagon with your contradictions. No one has any reason, so I see, to call me scum, or has admitted it. Btw, I don't care about Lurking because it's null, unless someone is under pressure.

Let me make this clear. Xine's posting rate became slower when she was accused. The problem was the drastic change. I don't care about comparisons. Just because other people have lurked and flaked, doesn't mean that I should vote them for that alone. Like Meta, lurking is the icing of the cake. You can't make a good case based off of someone lurking.
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:13 am

Post by bgg1996 »

Didn't I say that you weren't allowed to post until you apologized for being retarded?

For
the last time
, Xine never once said Neruz thought I was town.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

Xine wrote:I don't know about that, Neruz has declared willingness to lynch someone he believes to be town to remove an annoying player. I thought the plan was to lynch scum, wasn't that your plan, Neruz? I've seen enough to have reached a decision
VOTE: Neruz
The key part is where she says that she declares that Neruz thinks that the player he is voting is town but is annoying enough to lynch. AKA: Thevfirst sentence what you said completely.

Whoops!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:30 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Once again, drk++.

I'm not willing to lynch bgg. For one, I did not read anything against him and I do recall that early VT claim, which I believed. So, I'm not voting against him, unless needed to get a lynch in.
Xine has given me some scumvibes during my in-the-coffee-break-iso and I haven't read anything about Neruz.
I do not think it would be viable to go after an ant wagon now. I know why you suggested it, but I think you would also know the result it would lead to tomorrow: status quo. Lynching happens in that small pool of three. Any other suggestion is scummy.

I also think that we should get to a lynch soonish (tomorrow or the day after), regardless of proximity to a deadline.
Eek
!
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Krazy »

Except Neruz really did say that he would lynch bgg even if he did have confirmation that he was town, thus he would have a "willingness to lynch someone he believes to be town."

Xine is still very high on my list (for the relationship to bgg) but not because of this nonsense. Neruz really did say he would be willing to lynch bgg even if he was modconfirmed town, and let's face, that was anti-town as hell and Xine's vote here had at least a plausible explanation behind it. Sure Neruz was probably being hyperbolic, but he did say it. If Xine is scummy it's for taking Neruz's hyperbole seriously, not for simply making stuff up.
vote conspiracy
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

The problem is, is that post is showing Neruz' rage toward Bgg. If you honestly believe that post was serious, I'm disappointed.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

EBWOP: Sorry, I skimmed badly.

So um. If you're agreeing that Xine is scummy for believing for believing the hyperbole, how can Neruz be anti-town for it? That really doesn't make much sense to me.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Krazy »

Neruz's freakout is bad town play as it moves the game away from how people are positioning themselves and puts the emphasis on who is being ruder to the other person. I call bad town play "anti-town" and I'm sorry if I am misusing that term. So Neruz's statement, hyperbole or serious, is still bad town play, but I forgive him for it (for now) because bgg was certainly provoking him.
vote conspiracy
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:51 am

Post by bgg1996 »

I'm starting to think that Hiraki is what Neruz thinks I am.

Hiraki, why don't you be a doll and quote the exact post where Xine said that "she declares that Neruz thinks that the player he is voting is town"

Do not bother posting again until then.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Exe »

Let's be nice, mmk?
Still looking for 2 replacements...fml... >.>

Vote Count #12

Day 1

Neruz
(4):Ant_to_the_max, Nathanael, Xine, bgg1996,
Xine
(3): GreyICE, Hiraki, Neruz,
bgg1996
(3): Surprise_Carcinogen, Llamarble, Krazy,
Ant_to_the_max
(1): DeathRowKitty,
Nathanael
(0):
DeathRowKitty
(0):
Surprise_Carcinogen
(0):
Llamarble
(0):
GreyICE
(0):
TheButtonmen
(0):
My Milked Eek
(0):
Krazy
(0):
Hiraki
(0):

No Lynch
(0):

Not Voting
: TheButtonmen, My Milked Eek,

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1 is PENDING
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Are you a fucking idiot? I just quoted the exact post where Xine votes Neruz. It's right fucking there. Did you not read it or something? Do I have to spell it out for you? Yes it is not an exact fucking quote, I really don't give a fuck that it isn't. If you can honestly tell me that she did not vote Neruz because she thought that Neruz was willing to lynch a player he thought was town but annoying enough to lynch, you can get the fuck out.

Fuck yeah, I am pissed off. I'll take a warning but for fuck's sake. Bgg. Stop calling me a fucking retard when you obviously are making little to no real points and therefore being as smart as that Pokemon in your avatar.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

My Milked Eek wrote:Once again, drk++.

I'm not willing to lynch bgg. For one, I did not read anything against him and I do recall that early VT claim, which I believed. So, I'm not voting against him, unless needed to get a lynch in.
Xine has given me some scumvibes during my in-the-coffee-break-iso and I haven't read anything about Neruz.
I do not think it would be viable to go after an ant wagon now. I know why you suggested it, but I think you would also know the result it would lead to tomorrow: status quo. Lynching happens in that small pool of three. Any other suggestion is scummy.

I also think that we should get to a lynch soonish (tomorrow or the day after), regardless of proximity to a deadline.
Damn it Eek, do you
have
to be the voice of reason?

The last half of this day is just completely depressing. We've gotten literally nowhere the last 10 pages at a very minimum.

Unvote

I'm willing to sell my vote to any
reasonable
wagon that springs up. A Neruz wagon is not reasonable. Bgg wagon is a last resort. Somebody mention something else and
please
stop the arguing. You guys are doing nothing but clog the thread. You can figure out who has the biggest e-peen in PM after the game.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

The Rules wrote:2. If you have any questions or spot any errors, PM me or post in bold. I will be searching the thread for bolded text, so please refrain from using it outside votes and mod communication.
Sorry about that. Didn't think of it until after I'd already posted. -_-
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Hiraki »

DRK: Why not Xine?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Can you rehash the case on her? I'm pretty much seeing a giant mass of null with an occasional hint of town or scum thrown in.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”