Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by Kise »

This is a shameless prod dodge. But for reference, I do want to touch on IS's 705 once I've read the other pages and understand in full of this and every other situation. And as an FYI, I pretty much wanted to give all my attention to Marathon Days and willingly held off on my longterm games.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:21 am

Post by Baby Spice »

I absolutely love these people who are voting for me claiming I was voting for a village idiot. Hint, I don't consider Chess a village idiot. Rude perhaps, but not a vi.

So I have to ask myself. Why are people making stuff up?

Why are people saying that I was voting for an idiot when I can, and have, pointed to exactly why I voted Chess with quotes even. Hint, it was a scum slip.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

calling something that is obviously not a scumslip a scumslip isn't helping your "I'm not trying to make easy attacks" case >_>
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am trying to find this scumslip you speak of Baby, can you tell me what post no it is that CK makes this gloat that you think is scumslip? in ISO on both you and CK i can not find what it is you are referring.

BS re 751 I don't think you voting someone others think is VI is a reason to vote you..just because you are voting who they think is VI does not make you scum for voting CK which is why they aint voting you. also, you have not linked anything with quotes proving the CK scumslip.

I am interested in why KK mentioned about BS being restricted or 'efed' as I have seen no mention of anything like this unless I missed something.

BS, why did you use your moves on yourself in the rumble? I never like self voting, its a scum way of cutting off discussion usually and town should not be voting themselves at any time.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:20 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Headlock: Scott Brosius

He posted at least once a day during the Rumble, despite considering it meaningless. "I'm fine just breezing through this and getting to the actual game" he said. So naturally, once that happened he got involved with the discussion right? Nope, he disappeared for four days. Then when he does show up, he avoids mentioning, I dunno,
every single thing that has been discussed
and casts a lame vote on Snake. Incredibly inconsistent with his desire to get to the "actual game"; I think he's fine just breezing through the whole thing.

I still think IS is scummy and I wouldn't mind voting other lurkers, but Scott is both, so he gets my vote.
Do you want your possessions identified?
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.8!

Baby Spice - 4 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, AurorusVox, bristep123, chesskid3)
Trendall - 3 (Primate, Kublai Khan, Gobots)
Thor665 - 3 (sottyrulez, Lowell, GMan)
AurorusVox - 3 (Thor665, VP Baltar, Baby Spice)
Nero Cain - 2 (Internet Stranger, jasonT1989)
Gobots - 2 (Vezokpiraka, Kise)
chesskid3 - 1 (Hoppster)
Internet Stranger - 1 (Nero Cain)
Scott Brosius - 1 (Erratus Apathos)
Hoppster - 1 (Furcolow)
Furcolow - 1 (SnakePlissken)
SnakePlissken - 1 (Scott Brosius)
GMan - 1 (VasudeVa)

Not voting - 3 (Trendall, jediknight, Bella)

With 27 superstars active it takes 14 to eliminate a superstar.

Everyone has posted in the last 48 hours - keep up the good work!

Deadline is Friday 11th March at 10:00AM GMT. A countdown to that time is here.

Word counter: here.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:32 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Why are there so many votes on BS.

I disapprove of that wagon.

Also. Gobots jumped on trendall without saying anything just because KK voted.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:02 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Erratus Apathos points on Mr Brosius make sense (Obv. the lame vote on me too), I like the idea of a pressure vote on Mr.Brosius currently

Unvote, Frankensteiner Scott Brosius

Yabba Dabba Bitch indeed!
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

It's sad noone will join me on Hoppster. Parenthesis use = guaranteed scumtell. It just doesn't make sense for town to have to go back and doublethink like that.

Furc is bloodied and beaten after all the punishment he has taken as he takes a swing at VP Baltar, who ducks and nails him with the Locke Bottom!

What is the point in saying "and still can't", or "in a way"?
If he said the same thing as town, it would read something like this: I wasn't getting great reads from the Rumble, and I couldn't imagine a realistic alternative to what people were doing. It felt like RVS, but the votes sort of didn't count. That's not how it read to me. He had to backtrack on his own explanations. The post in general that I cut out felt very defensive, and it felt like he was appealing to KK, on top of his doubling back with parenthesis.

My vote stands.
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:33 am

Post by VP Baltar »

That's not a scumtell...additionally, you cannot use quotes in this game and please read the rules again before you end up getting modkilled.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Yeah, I just went and randomly jumped back through my posts over several games and found multiple cases of town players using parenthesis to clarify or limit their statements; not a scumtell.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 am

Post by jediknight »

Wow...that was alot of stuff to try and catch up on. Crazyness...I had some trouble getting on the website this weekend (was I the only one?) and then the rumble ended. Quick thoughts...and I will gladly admit I'm sure I didn't read as well as I should have.

Chesskid: Pushy and abrasive... Seems to be posting alot but really not saying much in those posts. Very viby for those reasons.

VPB: I had kinda picked VPB as my "feud" during the rumble. Came across as overbearing. But now I'm getting a helpful vibe after the rumble.

IS: IS is IS. He comes across VI to me usually and hard to read. Its his style.

Baby Spice: Posting alot. Not saying much for me to grab hold of.

mandible claw: chesskid
my ultimate reason is that his attitude isn't helpful in the long run.
And I'm spent...
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

So you're basically proposing a policy lynch jediknight?
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:18 am

Post by jediknight »

If you had to put a name to it, yeah, that's what I'm saying DDDP.
And I'm spent...
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Why should we be policy lynching when several people have made cases about players they find scummy?

Also, I got absolutely nothing out of your post there jediknight. You spent more time talking about why you find people annoying than anything else.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Thor is being manipulative and Nero just wants to employ a scorched earth policy and just lynch whoever.

VP B, although omitted from Jedi's list of annoying people, unfortunately has a point. Why would Jedi come in and give his opinion on the people that matter the least?

What about Nero?
Or Thor?
That Kermit Guy?
Or the Baby Lady?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

To be fair.... JediKnight, your attitude aint been doing the town much help either if you look at your ISO. Also interesting he does not mention anyone who is actually beign seriously talked about.

EBYOP: Ninja'd by IS
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:02 am

Post by jediknight »

What's an ISO? Sorry, i'm still working on the acyronyms.

Post 761 are my current thoughts after catching up. I have zero meta experience with anyone. With 27 players and only 200 words, it's hard to cover all. Chesskid was discussed early on. So was IS. The VPB comment was more of a comment of a town vibe nature.

Jason- If current vote leader is someone not "actually begin seriously talked about" then I don't know who is...

IS- I mentioned "baby lady" as you call her. If you mean Baby Spice. Who's Kermit guy?

As for Nero and Thor, I see the discussion about them...just haven't had the chance to formulate my thoughts. I go chronological.
And I'm spent...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ISO is isolation.. you can view peoples posts without seeing everyone elses by selecting their name and pressing go below the typing box.

ummm count leader... your were mostly making a case on CK and voted him.. he has only one vote... BS is the VC leader with 4...
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:25 am

Post by sottyrulez »

ISO is reading all the players post in isolation. You can do this by clicking a players name in the drop down bar at the bottom of this post.

And Jedi, I'm not sure how you expected people to react considering you made no mention of how far along you were or weren't in your read. We're not mind readers.

Also furc's guaranteed scum tell is BS and I'm not talking about Baby Spice.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:22 am

Post by jediknight »

Ah...that's good to know about ISO.

Jason- My vote is on chesskid. I stand by that vote. You said I didn't mention "anyone" that was "being seriously talked about." I did talk about Baby Spice. I just talked about Chesskid more.

DDD- What I am missing...what good and obvious town read did Baltar get out of chesskid?

Sotty- You are correct...I should have specified how far along my brain had traveled. I'm sorry. Not used to such a huge game yet. :)

With Nero, all I'm seeing is that he's scum cause IS says so. First cause he posts and then cause he doesn't. Nothing more for me to say.

With Thor, IS again saying he's instigating versus scumhunting, lurking vs non-lurking (seeing a pattern...lol) Sotty's post 720 is more telling to me. Sotty asks how one tiny thing is the whole basis of a town read. How is that different from what everyone is doing at this point? Gman jumps on Thor after that with the same reason. Why not let the conversation play out a bit more?

Furcolow- Parenthesis? (Full of crap!)
And I'm spent...
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Gobots »

Vezo: I voted with KK because I agreed with him about Trendall. I thought that would have been very clear.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Hoppster »

Oh dear, Furc.

People in the game who haven't used parentheses at all:

Bella
Chesskid
Furcolow
Lowell (-ish)
Nero Cain
Scott Brosius
Trendall
VasudeVa
vezokpiraka

So, um. Excluding yourself, you have indirectly (but still nonetheless) called everybody else scum (with your so-far 100% accurate scum-tell), apart from eight (of which some are lurkers). Of course, there may be one or two more that I have missed. Feel free to point these out.

I'd also advise you to look through your post history. It doesn't take long to find a post where you use parentheses as town. If you want, I'll gladly point out some.

I look forward to your future reads. I'm sure they will be incredibly enlightening.

I don't think Baby Spice has been playing scummy. While mis-directed with the attack on Chesskid, everything else has been okay with me (this feels like I'm regurgitating what somebody was saying about
me
>.<)

I didn't actually realise I was still voting chesskid. Anyway, at the moment, the Scott Brosius wagon looks the best to me. Incredibly selective reading on his part. I could go for a Trendall wagon as well, but I somehow think Trendall is less likely to even post and acknowledge its existence.

Unvote
Powerslam: Scott Brosius
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Primate »

whoa do I need to post more.

@Gobots: If a player is good I will genuinely give them a bit more leeway on things like lurking and idiosyncratic stuff but expect more from them scumhunting wise. The main reason I went for Trendall over IS wasn't because I was enamoured with IS, though it's because I didn't see anything scummy there.

@EA: I was assuming that you voting someone for saying something means you disagree with that thing? Why did you vote then?

My feel is BS is probably town. Thor could go either way. Hoppster I'm on the fence about. I think he's scummy outside of his interactions with chess but within that his position is completely plausible, so it's weird he's being picked up for that, imho.

Pressure on Trendall's not a bad thing at all.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Trendall »

I don't know what to tell you right now other than I'm not mafia, and I have no idea who the mafia is. I don't think I really got any solid reads from the Royal Rumble. I'm not seeing the case against Baby Spice at the moment. She was actively telling people that she didn't want to get the belt during the Rumble, which doesn't read as mafia behaviour to me. I understand the votes on me, but I think that everyone voting for me at the moment is most likely town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”