GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

Neruz wrote:I'm not seeing that at all; i'm seeing someone who refuses to state a case on the person he is voting, instead trying to look 'smart' by providing little tidbits and asking questions as if he's pretending to be some sort of intelligent mentor figure leading his protege to the correct answer and then wussing out and claiming it's all uncertain and he's still trying to find out who the scum is when called on it.

"I think you're scum, now you tell me why i think that." Is really rediculous and i'm actually annoyed at myself that i missed that earlier and just put it down to Nathanael trying to be clever, i was half right; it -is- clever, but it's clever scum, not clever town.
Don't make me make a case why he's town, you'll annoy me and I hate making cases someone is town. I didn't have to make one for Mafuyu, don't make me break my streak. 592 is town.

Bgg is starting to look town, which is actually scaring me.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Neruz »

bgg1996 wrote:
Neruz wrote:Notice how despite that, he still thinks i'm scum. In fact the only part of his read that actually changed was that he feels Xine is no longer scum and Hiraki is null.

Yes, you heard me right, in his 'updated' list, he lists Hiraki as null with bgg.

Notice how his next post promptly accuses Hiraki of being scum with me.
Nathanael wrote:______________

Scum -> Neruz=Hiraki>PR (since he replaced S_C)=Xine>bgg=Llama>Krazy=A_t_t_M=MME>TBM=DRK=GreyICE <- Town
He lists Hiraki with you..... at the top of the list.
I was talking about his second list in #399, which i linked in the post you quoted. Please ensure you actually read the reference material so you know what's going on and don't say something stupid.
GreyICE wrote:
Neruz wrote:I'm not seeing that at all; i'm seeing someone who refuses to state a case on the person he is voting, instead trying to look 'smart' by providing little tidbits and asking questions as if he's pretending to be some sort of intelligent mentor figure leading his protege to the correct answer and then wussing out and claiming it's all uncertain and he's still trying to find out who the scum is when called on it.

"I think you're scum, now you tell me why i think that." Is really rediculous and i'm actually annoyed at myself that i missed that earlier and just put it down to Nathanael trying to be clever, i was half right; it -is- clever, but it's clever scum, not clever town.
Don't make me make a case why he's town, you'll annoy me and I hate making cases someone is town. I didn't have to make one for Mafuyu, don't make me break my streak. 592 is town.
I'm sorry GreyICE, i'm just not seeing Nathanael as town.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, fine, you get five second version rather than wall because I feel lazy, ask me to expand if you don't like it.

Nathanael is town. Start with that assumption.
Why does he need to hand out information about how he thinks and how he catches scum? That helps the scum.
Why does he need to make a case on why someone is scum? Once he knows who scum is, he assumes the logic will be clear to everyone else.
What does he need to find scum? Information.

Am I saying he's good? No. I'm not. He's town. Stop with this senseless town on town crap, I get so tired of bad day 1 lynches they make my stomach hurt.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Mute »

Sorry guys, got things to do tonight so my post will be delayed. I'm up to post #95 so far.

One thing I will say from what I've read up to is that Llamarble is my highest scum candidate. As I am not done reading this may be subject to change but I figured something for now is better than nothing. His last post (94) read as way too bussy for me, and his actions thus far've been way too flippant.
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by GreyICE »

STOP IT GODDAMN IT YOU HORRIBLE TOWNIES %#@!%$@!$@!
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Why is it that the only people who seem to stay on track are the ones I have scumreads on.

So glad Neruz gives awesome role advice, and I can trust my town read, but then nooooo, my Ant read goes and does this. Waaaaaaaaaaa!

I wanna cry.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Seriously Neruz, go ISO Krazy if you wanna see scum asking bad questions all the time. But nooo, you're like "Imma gonna vote Nathanael." I'm like not even gonna bother to respond to this crap anymore. I'm just going to scream random stuff in Yiddish whenever one of you does something like this. And I don't even know Yiddish.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

So I'm scum asking bad questions, but CAPSing that any suspicion of llama is being a "horrible townie."

k

That's the second time you've flatly said I'm scummy without ever making a case, you ever going to, I don't know, make one?
vote conspiracy
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Neruz »

Yes, Krazy hasn't exactly been asking the best questions, but at least he explains the reasoning behind his actions.
GreyICE wrote:Why does he need to hand out information about how he thinks and how he catches scum? That helps the scum.
Why does he need to make a case on why someone is scum? Once he knows who scum is, he assumes the logic will be clear to everyone else.
This is just terrible. If we operate like this it becomes
impossible
to scumhunt because scum can just vote someone and then reasonably expect everyone to not question them at all because the logic should be clear to everyone else.

I have made it apparant that the logic is not clear to me, and the logic obviously isn't clear to you either, because you think i'm town but Nathanael thinks i'm scum. So you're actually contradicting yourself there GreyICE.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by GreyICE »

No. It's not contradictory because the fact that he has a town-based logical process doesn't mean the process is any good. It is, in fact, pretty clearly crap here. Wee dee dee. Crap reasoning is scum how? And... it's not.

Krazy is asking questions with reasoning. Is cool, because all his reasoning is "I is scum and I gotz red in my PM." I don't need a case, I'm just that fucking awesome here, Krazy. Just sit there and wonder. I'll tell you awesome bedtime stories when I wanna lynch you.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

GreyICE. You are the most perfect townie ever.

I need to assess something, but all should stop complaining about ICE being unwilling to force feed you.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Neruz »

Jesus christ i hate this game.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Aww, I owe Neruz a hug.

*hug*

Did my hug make you feel better?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

Well don't QQ about me "lurking" when you never actually say anything worth responding to. But please, keep just calling me scum, because that's really just 100% pro-town play.

I guess it's asking Ice to force-feed us to ask him to back up any position ever?
vote conspiracy
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Krazy, do you think GreyICE is scum?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Krazy »

At the moment I think GreyIce is piss-poor town, but if bgg flips town (and Xine by relation) then GreyIce would be in my top 3 with Llamarble and Hiraki.
vote conspiracy
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Interesting. I asked because of your last post:
Krazy wrote:Well don't QQ about me "lurking" when you never actually say anything worth responding to. But please, keep just calling me scum, because that's really just 100% pro-town play.

I guess it's asking Ice to force-feed us to ask him to back up any position ever?
Is this always how you treat your town reads?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Krazy »

Piss-poor town play is still piss-poor town play, so yes. Randomly accusing me does not help the town, unless we've somehow teleported back to RVS.
vote conspiracy
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

"Yes, this is usually how I treat my town reads because GreyICE is playing badly. No, really, he's playing badly!!111!111"

So Krazy, I thought I'd take a look at your iso. The first thing I noticed was, well, pretty much exactly what GreyICE seems to be talking about. You replaced in and started throwing around a lot of question. "What did you mean by this?" "Do you still believe this?" etc etc etc. It wasn't until your iso #8 that you so much as mention anyone you're suspicious of, at which point you vote bgg for what? Every post he's made the entire game or something?

I started looking through the rest of it, but you really haven't given much of anything since then either. Just more questions for the sake of questions.

Vote: Krazy
. This is a vote I can really get behind.

We have 7 days until deadline if I'm remembering correctly. That's plenty of time to get something useful going. GreyICE, now's your chance. If you're not already voting Krazy (and I'm too lazy to check if you are), vote him now. Neruz, bgg, Hiraki, you guys post often enough, read Krazy in iso and report back.

It's time to get a real wagon going.
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

I am going to
unvote
Neruz. My case on him was too shaky. I think I fell into tunnel vision somewhere. GreyICE is looking scummier, just thought I'd let you know.

The main difference between Mafia and town is that the town should only lynch the ones they believe to be scum. The mafia can lynch whoever they want. They can even lynch other mafia because they can count that as bussing. They wouldn't have to make up a case on somebody, they could just follow the latest wagon.

Anyways, Neruz was right, my post was stupid and I humbly apologize.

Don't misunderstand, though, I still suspect Neruz. As well as Hiraki, S_C's successor, and now GreyICE. I'm reluctant to vote for Nathanael, because if he is town, we would be losing a (relatively) smart player. And I'll have to check Krazy. Remember, try to take things in context.
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

bgg, the world just doesn't make sense to me regardless of your alignment.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Just because you may believe he's smart, doesn't mean he's particularly helpful.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Hi Hiraki, let's talk about Krazy. You can start by reading his iso and commenting on that. If you're feeling particularly daring today, you can follow it up with a vote.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Krazy »

I voted bgg because of the vast discrepancy between his early play and his late play and because of his more-or-less fabricated vote on Neruz; Xine and Nathaniel's inexplicable defense of him doesn't really sit well with me either.

You seem skeptical of the timing of my vote for bgg. I voted bgg when a few people had a chance to respond to my initial questions and after I had finished the thread. My first post was not a vote because I wanted to see if I could get a stronger town read from GreyIce and Llamarble. I did not, but I still could not reconcile bgg's actions with a town read so I voted for him. Saying "if bgg flips town GreyIce is one of my top candidates" is not the same thing as saying I have a strong town read on GreyIce; and town-read or not I don't see random accusations of being mafia without any evidence as particularly beneficial to the town.
vote conspiracy
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I assume you're referring to this:
Krazy wrote:I can't deny that in the last few pages bgg has been 'way better' by comparison, but somehow that only makes the first ten pages of this thread even more absurd, because he clearly understands how to play the game and is well capable of rational thought. To me, his actions this game read like scum tactics trying to trap a potential innocent into a convoluted day one lynch.
Are you SERIOUSLY trying to say that bgg was scum trying to lure town into doing stupid things by intentionally playing dumb?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”