DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Also:
Krazy wrote:My first post was not a vote because I wanted to see if I could get a stronger town read from GreyIce and Llamarble.
Would you vote have been different if you'd had a stronger town read on either of them? Because, y'know, I've always been told to vote for my
scum
reads. Just sayin'
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Man, I'm grammar failing all over the place here.
Krazy wrote:Saying "if bgg flips town GreyIce is one of my top candidates" is not the same thing as saying I have a strong town read on GreyIce; and town-read or not I don't see random accusations of being mafia without any evidence as particularly beneficial to the town.
Did I say you claimed to have a strong town read on him? No? Okay. It's fun watching you go to justify it though. ;)

Faster, nervous scum, faster!
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Krazy »

DeathRowKitty wrote: Are you SERIOUSLY trying to say that bgg was scum trying to lure town into doing stupid things by intentionally playing dumb?

Yes.
DeathRowKitty wrote:Would you vote have been different if you'd had a stronger town read on either of them? Because, y'know, I've always been told to vote for my
scum
reads. Just sayin'
I voted for my strongest scum read. If GreyIce or Llamarble had seemed much scummier, I would have voted for either of them, instead they broke even and thus I stuck with bgg.
DeathRowKitty wrote:M
Krazy wrote:Saying "if bgg flips town GreyIce is one of my top candidates" is not the same thing as saying I have a strong town read on GreyIce; and town-read or not I don't see random accusations of being mafia without any evidence as particularly beneficial to the town.
Did I say you claimed to have a strong town read on him? No? Okay. It's fun watching you go to justify it though. ;)

What are you trying to do here DRK? You just voted me because apparently you thought I was mistreating someone you thought I said I had a scumread on, and now you don't want to say you thought I had a town-read on GreyIce? Are you just trying to make this really convoluted and murky or what?
vote conspiracy
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Krazy wrote:I voted for my strongest scum read. If GreyIce or Llamarble had seemed much scummier, I would have voted for either of them, instead they broke even and thus I stuck with bgg.
Ah, misinterpreted you as having said you had a town read on them. I still don't see your initial questions as having a purpose.
Krazy wrote:What are you trying to do here DRK? You just voted me because apparently you thought I was mistreating someone you thought I said I had a scumread on, and now you don't want to say you thought I had a town-read on GreyIce? Are you just trying to make this really convoluted and murky or what?
No, I thought you thought he was town and asked you to confirm it. You did and while you were doing that, I read you in iso and decided you were scummyscumscumsauce. You implied that I thought you had a strong town read on him, whereas I never gave you any reason to believe that. Hence, nervous scum going overboard trying to justify what he said.
Krazy wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote: Are you SERIOUSLY trying to say that bgg was scum trying to lure town into doing stupid things by intentionally playing dumb?
Yes.
I don't think anything short of you flipping town could ever convince me you believe this and even that would be questionable.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

DeathRowKitty wrote: Ah, misinterpreted you as having said you had a town read on them. I still don't see your initial questions as having a purpose.

These would be the initial questions where I ask GreyIce to *gasp* give some sort of explanation for calling me scum?
No, I thought you thought he was town and asked you to confirm it. You did and while you were doing that, I read you in iso and decided you were scummyscumscumsauce. You implied that I thought you had a strong town read on him, whereas I never gave you any reason to believe that. Hence, nervous scum going overboard trying to justify what he said.

You decided my "treatment" of GreyIce was suspicious because you thought I thought GreyIce was town, why would my treatment of GreyIce be uncalled for unless you thought I had a strong read? Am I supposed to be super nice to anyone that isn't my top choice? Am I supposed to stop asking questions or ask for explanations as to why people accuse me, directly or indirectly? What's going on with this train of thought, DRK?
Krazy wrote: I don't think anything short of you flipping town could ever convince me you believe this and even that would be questionable.

So you're on the "bgg's posting style, content, and behavior completely changed ten pages into the game for no reason whatsoever" wagon?
vote conspiracy
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Krazy wrote:So you're on the "bgg's posting style, content, and behavior completely changed ten pages into the game for no reason whatsoever" wagon?
What's the other wagon? Is it the "bgg is gambiting scum who tried to draw townies out by playing scummy when he's actually a smart player" wagon? Mmmm....yeah, I guess I'm on that one you mentioned then.

Aside from that, if you're scum, this argument has ceased being useful. If you're town, this argument has still ceased being useful. Good luck and good day, sir.

Thoughts and opinions from anyone else would be much appreciated. <3
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

DeathRowKitty wrote: Aside from that, if you're scum, this argument has ceased being useful. If you're town, this argument has still ceased being useful. Good luck and good day, sir.

I see, so when you make up a bunch of reasons to vote for me and I call you on it, the argument has ceased being useful. No wonder you sympathize with GreyIce, who simply refuses to come up with explanations at all.

Do I know that bgg is scum who tried to make a play? No.

But:

-Can I explain his actions as town? No.
-Did his posts in the first ten pages of the game help the town? No.
-Is it possible that his actions are scum-motivated? Yes.

You can refuse to believe that I would think that bgg was capable of making a play or not.

But then, DRK, should I just add this to the list of things you don't want to talk about anymore, like your random caps-lock post a few pages back where you offered a bunch of "gut reads" and no supporting evidence either?
vote conspiracy
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Krazy wrote:ut then, DRK, should I just add this to the list of things you don't want to talk about anymore, like your random caps-lock post a few pages back where you offered a bunch of "gut reads" and no supporting evidence either?
Sure, go ahead. I'm sure you'll do it with love. <3
Krazy wrote:I see, so when you make up a bunch of reasons to vote for me and I call you on it, the argument has ceased being useful. No wonder you sympathize with GreyIce, who simply refuses to come up with explanations at all.
Have you ever played in a game with a quote war? In case you haven't, let me clue you in. Two players start arguing and it blows up as each player attempts to refute every single point the other player makes. After a while, it doesn't even matter what's being argued. Each player will believe he's right and fight to the death to prove it. There comes a point where continuing the argument hurts town more than it helps. That point has come. If you would like to argue with me ad infinitum and scream about how my attack on you is so scummy and wrong, you're free to do so. I just won't be arguing back quite so loudly.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Actually, now that you mention it, what do you think of that caps lock post? Was it deliciously scummy? The only reaction it got out of you initially was another meaningless question. ;)
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Krazy »

DeathRowKitty wrote: Have you ever played in a game with a quote war? In case you haven't, let me clue you in. Two players start arguing and it blows up as each player attempts to refute every single point the other player makes. After a while, it doesn't even matter what's being argued. Each player will believe he's right and fight to the death to prove it. There comes a point where continuing the argument hurts town more than it helps. That point has come. If you would like to argue with me ad infinitum and scream about how my attack on you is so scummy and wrong, you're free to do so. I just won't be arguing back quite so loudly.

Have I been yelling? Insulted you? Have any of my posts been in caps lock?

Honestly I was surprised I didn't get a lot of reaction to my reasons for my vote on bgg earlier, I thought it was very reasonable for you to ask for clarification on that point. The first scummy thing I thought you did was suddenly stop because apparently you decided it was, (LOL) anti-town to actually have a conversation where questions are answered.
DeathRowKitty wrote:Actually, now that you mention it, what do you think of that caps lock post? Was it deliciously scummy? The only reaction it got out of you initially was another meaningless question. ;)

Pretty sure all you did was a bunch of reactions with no explanation. Am I supposed to provide your cases for you now? Are you channeling Nathaniel?
vote conspiracy
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

But was that post scummy?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Neruz »

I'd support a Krazy lynch; i thought something about his play didn't sit right with me and this day has gone on
way
too long already.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Krazy »

DeathRowKitty wrote:But was that post scummy?

Yes.
vote conspiracy
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Now was that really so hard? ;)

So why was that post scummy? Be sure to include the scum motivation in your explanation.

Edit before posting: I'll try to lighten up on the smilies. I'm kind of drugged up on overly-positive music right now...
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Krazy »

Because apparently you want to use it as an excuse for people to make your cases for you. 'tis easier that way.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Krazy »

Hey guys are DRK and Nathaniel the same person?
vote conspiracy
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Sheesh, you couldn't have even come up with a convincing reason to call it scummy? How about the fact that it just completely and arbitrarily overturned my previous reads?
The fact that I posted an apple?
Seriously dude, have you not been reading the past couple pages? Sure, GreyICE pointed out your useless questions first, but I hardly let other make the case on you for me.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Krazy wrote:Hey guys are DRK and Nathaniel the same person?
I don't *think* he's one of my personalities. I assume there's gonna be a punchline here?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Neruz »

Jesus christ what the hell is going on now.
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

Krazy, the reason for the switch between clever me and newbie me was that in the beginning I was playing more casually.
And yes, I was trying to appear newbish on the outside. Just not for the reason you're thinking of.
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I proooooobably should have stopped posting a while ago, but I was having too much fun >_>

@bgg
Explain?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Krazy »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Sheesh, you couldn't have even come up with a convincing reason to call it scummy? How about the fact that it just completely and arbitrarily overturned my previous reads?
The fact that I posted an apple?
Seriously dude, have you not been reading the past couple pages? Sure, GreyICE pointed out your useless questions first, but I hardly let other make the case on you for me.

You made a bunch of random comments and then QQ'd for me not responding to you more. I sort of thought maybe you were going to come back and give some sort of explanation for that post when you weren't high, but I guess you were just sitting on it for the hope of someone reacting to it in some way. What the hell was the point of that?

Oh I'm sorry was that another "useless question"?

@bgg That's cool but still not a reason for me to change my vote on you.
vote conspiracy
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

I didn't want to die. :)
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Hey, hey, I said I wasn't high >_>

I don't recall actually asking you to comment on that specifically until you brought it up a few posts back, but that's cool. I mean, you could argue that's what I was doing in this post, but you'd really be reaching.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Neruz »

Wait now bgg is admitted that he deliberately tried to appear 'newbish' because he didn't want to die?

I.. Words escape me...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”