Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

Hey!
That's not the only reason!
And it's not like I deliberately played badly or anything. Also, by appearing to be a bad player, assuming the mafia Nks the smartest one, I'd be pushing somebody stupider to die in my place.

And didn't I already tell you all of this? Or at least that part.
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

@DRK

I disagree that that's reaching.

If you weren't high, then why do you still refuse to explain any read you gave in that post, and why did you go out of your way to make it seem so random?

Oh wait, I forgot you never explain any read ever, my bad.
vote conspiracy
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Neruz »

bgg1996 wrote:Hey!
That's not the only reason!
And it's not like I deliberately played badly or anything. Also, by appearing to be a bad player, assuming the mafia Nks the smartest one, I'd be pushing somebody stupider to die in my place.

And didn't I already tell you all of this? Or at least that part.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I seriously almost responded with "^ lol", but then decided to be nice.

Anyway, let's just pretend I was high or drunk or something. I wasn't, but I guess it's not hugely off from my mindset at the time.

But no, seriously, lol at you now accusing me of not explaining "any read ever".
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Also, Neruz, no discussing ongoing games outside of the game thread....
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

Sometimes people just seem townie-ish. Perhaps the only reason I'm not voting GreyICE right now.

That smiley is definately town-smiley, scum-smileys usually have less information and more WIFOM.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Goddamn it. I was gonna make some *goodposting* comments about DRK and stuff, but then my brain melted, dribbled out my eardrums and evaporated in response to what was just put in the thread.

I'm just gonna say I don't favor a bgg lynch because I'm way too curious what happens next. Which is a reason, dammit.

Jackshit has happened on the Xine front, and I'm very sad that since she became the largest wagon her contribution to the town has been to lurk until our replacements come and hope the town gets bored and changes their votes.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Xine »

Exe wrote:
Vote Count #12

Day 1

Neruz
(4):Ant_to_the_max, Nathanael, Xine, bgg1996,
Xine
(3): GreyICE, Hiraki, Neruz,
bgg1996
(3): Surprise_Carcinogen, Llamarble, Krazy,
Ant_to_the_max
(1): DeathRowKitty,
Nathanael
(0):
DeathRowKitty
(0):
Surprise_Carcinogen
(0):
Llamarble
(0):
GreyICE
(0):
TheButtonmen
(0):
My Milked Eek
(0):
Krazy
(0):
Hiraki
(0):

No Lynch
(0):

Not Voting
: TheButtonmen, My Milked Eek,

[/color]

???
Since when am I the largest wagon?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:47 am

Post by GreyICE »

Xine (5): Greedling, GreyICE, Hiraki, Neruz, Llamarble,
Neruz (4):Ant_to_the_max, Nathanael, Xine, bgg1996,
Damn it people, what happened since then? The scum is making fun of us.

But nice way to comment on something that happened in the last three pages rather than nitpick a minor detail when you're called on your amazing lurking. Scum.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Nathanael »

UNVOTE: VOTE: Krazy
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:27 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

As much as I would love to harass you about why you voted, I think I'd rather just see votes pile up now. Soo.... :goodposting:
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:55 am

Post by pappums rat »

lol llamarble + greyice + mute now as well? lol this is like 1105, part 2.

on another note... why is this still day one? at 27 pages? f'realz, why in hell is bgg still alive? he claimed vt waaaay too fracking early, then said he could prove that he was town after night, then said he couldnt prove anything, more contradiction, says he wont link to other games on other site to 'protect his privacy' (LULZ), and has been incredibly anti-town this entire game. i think he is scum, and even if he isnt he should still be lynched. i implore you all to look at newbie game 1037, we had someone that was very much like him and ended up polluting the game big-time, making it a chore to look through the thread and eventually this made us loose the game p much. this is day one, with everyone still alive, so it is not like the loss of a
supposed
vt is going to cost us much anyway, especially when he is such a massive distraction from hunting other scum.

my scumreads:
bgg1996
xine
nathanael

@ mod: can we get a vote count please?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:14 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

pappums rat wrote:i think he is scum, and
even if he isnt he should still be lynched.
How about we don't do that?
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Mute »

Okay, I'm done reading the thread (I take my time, and take notes down to keep track of shit)
First: Yes Milked I am that same Mute.
Second:
@Mod: Vote Count, s'il vous plait.
I'd like to know what my vote will be doing.
Third:
HoS: BGG
I don't think I need to justify it seeing his actions this game, but he's not my lynch candidate
this phase
. His play's poor to say the least, but not enough to warrant me wanting him hung up today. D2 though? My vote's going on him post haste.
What gets me is:
BGG wrote:1. Inexperience? This would be my first mini-normal. Sorry, but it looks like it'll be my death this round.
2. There is, of course, no definitive proof. No hard evidence. If I do find proof, it will most likely be making it less likely for me to be scum, but still very possible. I was going to come up with some after this phase, but of course if I am about to be lynched, thats another story. Anyway, it seems there won't be much proof this early, if any at all.

Although I'd like to thank all of you for suspecting me. I wanted to last long this day. If you don't kill me, I doubt that the mafia will. They will more likely frame me, or go for a PR, or something.
This entire post is bad. Neruz covered it with "why say you'll have something then contradict yourself and say you can't have it?"
Smart scum will keep him alive to use as a patsy and cause confusion for town. He won't be killed N1 because he's a horrible kill, but keeping him alive past D2 is the worst thing for the town.
And yet...
GreyICE wrote:
Neruz wrote:I honestly can't tell with bgg anymore. I'm finding it almost impossible to believe that he isn't an alt account that is just trolling this entire thread as there is a point where i am just no longer able to suspend my disbelief; we went past that point a short while back.

That post by Xine though, that i am familiar with. I've seen that kind of post many times before and it is always an extremely powerful scumtell: Look for the people who make up excuses to hop on the wagon, because there are your scum.
Come on. Bgg is a jester. It doesn't matter what color his role PM came in, that's his role and he's playing it to the hilt.
If this is true, I am apprehensive to vote for him. It certainly would explain his antics...

In that same vein of thought, Neruz your reactions to BGG have been the single greatest source of entertainment for me whilst reading this thread. But within that same vein, I noticed something. Here, specifically:
Neruz wrote: GreyICE, you might want to make your bandwagoning slightly less blatant.
I know my explosion makes me look like an easy lynch right now, but it's going to look real shitty for you when i flip town, because that vote right there is so opportunistic it hurts.
The bolded sentence...
So you're condemning BGG for, amongst (many) other things, claiming VT. IIRC when you made this you weren't in L-2, so why even mention it?

Posting because I'm not done yet reading (page 17 now) and I'd like something substantial and not just "oh hey I got a suspicion on X because of Y when Y is only 4% of the total thing" and because I would like a vote count.
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Mute »

EBWOP:
On re-reading my post, I realize I started my post just then saying I'm done reading the thread. This is false and the result of copy-pasting one tab with another when the first failed to load for w/e reason.
I need to follow my own advice with this damn preview thing.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Mute wrote:
GreyICE wrote: Come on. Bgg is a jester. It doesn't matter what color his role PM came in, that's his role and he's playing it to the hilt.
If this is true, I am apprehensive to vote for him. It certainly would explain his antics...

Pretty sure jester is not included in the list of "normal" roles for mini-normal games.
vote conspiracy
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

Don't listen to him, I am a jester, don't vote for me.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Mute wrote:Third: HoS: BGG I don't think I need to justify it seeing his actions this game, but he's not my lynch candidate this phase.
His play's poor to say the least, but not enough to warrant me wanting him hung up today. D2 though? My vote's going on him post haste.
"I don't want to be associated with his lynch now, but I'd love to line up his lynch for later on down the road!"
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Wait, Mute
seriously
considered bgg being a jester? Lol? Okay, Mute is scum.

Carry on.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Mute »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Wait, Mute
seriously
considered bgg being a jester? Lol? Okay, Mute is scum.

Carry on.
Did I say I believed it? No, I said if it were true meaning I doubted it. I was apprehensive of it when I read it, and when I said that. From checking the wiki on mini normal roles you're right and that they wouldn't exist in a normal game, so there.

BGG...
I'm not going to comment on that.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Mute »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
Mute wrote:Third: HoS: BGG I don't think I need to justify it seeing his actions this game, but he's not my lynch candidate this phase.
His play's poor to say the least, but not enough to warrant me wanting him hung up today. D2 though? My vote's going on him post haste.
"I don't want to be associated with his lynch now, but I'd love to line up his lynch for later on down the road!"
Wrong. Personal belief is save the VI for D2 lynches. D1 should be for lynching scum-potentials, not people acting like asses.
Also it's apparent he's not the lynch candidate for today. Why would anyone want to revisit a failed wagon on BGG?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Your exact wording:
Mute wrote:If this is true, I am apprehensive to vote for him. It certainly would explain his antics...
Regardless of whether or not you say you believed it, you
considered
it. How many (non-marathon) games have you seen with a jester? Hm? Any? One, maybe? Town seems scummy behavior and concludes a player is likely scum. Scum sees scummy behavior and, in an attempt to rationalize the player's actions, wonders if that player might be jester. Point stands.
Mute wrote:Why would anyone want to revisit a failed wagon on BGG?
Town reason: because you think he's scum and want to, oh, I don't know, LYNCH SCUM.
Scum reason: uhh....none

If you think he's scummy enough that you're already committed to lynching him day 2, you should be looking for him to be lynched today. Once again, point stands.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

EBWOP
I wrote:Town
seems
sees scummy behavior
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Wait, it's even worse.
Mute, original post wrote:Third:
HoS: BGG
I don't think I need to justify it seeing his actions this game, but he's not my lynch candidate this phase. His play's poor to say the least, but not enough to warrant me wanting him hung up today. D2 though? My vote's going on him post haste.
What gets me is:
Mute, now wrote:Wrong. Personal belief is save the VI for D2 lynches. D1 should be for lynching scum-potentials, not people acting like asses.
In one post, he gets a HOS and a guarantee you'll vote him tomorrow; in your next, you say he's not even a scum candidate? What the hell changed?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”