DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Uh...sorry for quadruple post...

As of now, I would likely be willing to join a Mute wagon, were one to spring up.

IGMEOY MUTE
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Mute »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Your exact wording:
Mute wrote:If this is true, I am apprehensive to vote for him. It certainly would explain his antics...
Regardless of whether or not you say you believed it, you
considered
it. How many (non-marathon) games have you seen with a jester? Hm? Any? One, maybe? Town seems scummy behavior and concludes a player is likely scum. Scum sees scummy behavior and,
in an attempt to rationalize the player's actions, wonders if that player might be jester.
Point stands.
1) The answer is simple: All the games I've played are in my sig, so I've seen no games with a jester.
2) What point, that scum accuse a player of being a jester? What happened to jesters aren't normal-game allowed?
And are you accusing me, or someone else, of being scum in this specific instance? I ask that for the bold as it wasn't until Grey suggested it that the thought ever crossed my mind.
DeathRowKitty wrote:
Mute wrote:Why would anyone want to revisit a failed wagon on BGG?
Town reason: because you think he's scum and want to, oh, I don't know, LYNCH SCUM.
Scum reason: uhh....none

If you think he's scummy enough that you're already committed to lynching him day 2, you should be looking for him to be lynched today. Once again, point stands.
I'm committed to lynching him D2 because his play is detrimental to town. with 13 players, one mislynch on a VI won't hurt the town as bad as keeping him alive all game.
And as I initially said, I didn't call him scum, I called him a bad player.

---
DeathRowKitty wrote:Wait, it's even worse.
Mute, original post wrote:Third:
HoS: BGG
I don't think I need to justify it seeing his actions this game, but he's not my lynch candidate this phase. His play's poor to say the least, but not enough to warrant me wanting him hung up today. D2 though? My vote's going on him post haste.
What gets me is:
Mute, now wrote:Wrong. Personal belief is save the VI for D2 lynches. D1 should be for lynching scum-potentials, not people acting like asses.
In one post, he gets a HOS and a guarantee you'll vote him tomorrow; in your next, you say he's not even a scum candidate? What the hell changed?
Where did I even accuse him of being a scum candidate? I said his play is lousy and I gave him a HoS because of that; I'd rather vote someone whom I feel is scum, not a VI.
Once again, you're both putting words into my mouth and seeing things that don't exist. These I see as scum-behavior on your part.
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Mute wrote:And are you accusing me, or someone else, of being scum in this specific instance? I ask that for the bold as it wasn't until Grey suggested it that the thought ever crossed my mind.
No, you don't get to deflect suspicion onto someone else. GreyICE said it in a humorous way. You're the one that decided it made sense. tl;dr: just no.

Oh and:
Mute wrote:2) What point, that scum accuse a player of being a jester? What happened to jesters aren't normal-game allowed?
This point is just blatant bs. You said you checked afterwards. The fact that jesters don't exist in normal games has absolutely nothing to do with your considering the possibility.
Mute wrote:Where did I even accuse him of being a scum candidate? I said his play is lousy and I gave him a HoS because of that; I'd rather vote someone whom I feel is scum, not a VI.
I'm sorry, I thought your HoS stood for "Hand of
Suspicion
." You must have been using the less common "Horrible, but nOt Scummy." My bad. Seriously.

What I find funny about that quote is that you argue against my point on the basis that you don't think he's scum as if that makes it alright. If you don't think he's scummy, you already have your vote for day 2 deadset on someone you don't think is town. :P Good one there.
Mute wrote:Once again, you're both putting words into my mouth and seeing things that don't exist. These I see as scum-behavior on your part.
Lol.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Mute »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
Mute wrote:Where did I even accuse him of being a scum candidate? I said his play is lousy and I gave him a HoS because of that; I'd rather vote someone whom I feel is scum, not a VI.
Suspicion
." You must have been using the less common "Horrible, but nOt Scummy." My bad. Seriously.
See, here I thought HoS meant "Okay I want to vote for you and have sufficient enough a reason to do so but since I cannot vote for two people, have my hand in your face, written on it "you're next."
I see both interpretations of the HoS to be true.
Now, I'll go back to finishing the thread and awaiting a mod vote count, as the last one from a quick scan was on page 24.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Unofficial Vote Count

bgg1996 (3): Surprise_Carcinogen, Llamarble, Krazy
Neruz (2): Ant_to_the_max, Xine
Xine (2): GreyICE, Hiraki
Krazy (2): DeathRowKitty, Nathanael
Nathanael (1): Neruz
Mute (0):
DeathRowKitty (0):
Pappums Rat (0):
Llamarble (0):
GreyICE (0):
TheButtonmen (0):
My Milked Eek (0):
Hiraki (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: TheButtonmen, My Milked Eek, bgg1996

There you go. I can haz cookie now?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Ughhh, I forgot about the bolding thing againnnn. Sorry >.<
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Sorry for the delay post within four hours or your money back.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Xine »

For DRK:
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Thanks, Xine!

I don't mean to be greedy, but can we get some opinions too?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@Mute
When you finish the thread, a roughly-ordered list of suspicions would be nice. You only gave any sort of read on two players in your initial post.

I also just realized the first and last sentence of that post are in direct contradiction, but I'm going to assume that's just because you wrote the first sentence too soon. :P
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Mute »

DeathRowKitty wrote:@Mute
When you finish the thread, a roughly-ordered list of suspicions would be nice. You only gave any sort of read on two players in your initial post.

I also just realized the first and last sentence of that post are in direct contradiction, but I'm going to assume that's just because you wrote the first sentence too soon. :P
Indeed, and I addressed it. What happened was I had a tab (firefox browser) with a response pre-typed up for up to that point, but upon pressing preview the tab crashed. So I copied a portion of that that I had saved in notepad to a new tab and forgot what was originally written.
Up to page 21 so I'm almost done, but going out to get something to eat and will be back in a bit, and thank you for the "unofficial" vote count.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Oops. I apparently never read that post. Sorry. >_>
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

More questions need to be asked. This is going nowhere, or at least, nowhere good.

Krazy, Xine, Neruz, what are your thoughts on the other wagons*?
Krazy, Mute, What do you think of the wagons* other than myself?
Pappums Rat, What are your thoughts on everybody in general, mostly Neruz, Xine, and Krazy?
Llamarble, My Milked Eek, You two have kind of been lurking. Do you have a reason? Even a vague one? Do you have any responses to anything recent? Want to read over the thread to make sure you haven't missed anything?
GreyICE, What would you do if Xine flipped town next turn?
TheButtonmen, Who do you suspect, and why?
Hiraki, Do you feel associated with Neruz?

*: If we can call them that anymore with 2 votes each

Neruz hasn't posted in a day. I sure hope he hasn't killed himself.

Now just because it's been bugging me that some of you still do not get it: When you say even if he is town, I would vote for him, you are saying that this person is somebody that you would vote for regardless of of alignment. You are saying that you would still vote for him if he was town. You are declaring yourself to be willing to vote for him even if he was town. You are declaring that you would vote for a town player. You have declared yourself willing to vote for a town player. Nowhere in this does it say that you actually believe this player to be scum. I'm not saying that the vote was or was not scummy or opportunististc. I
I am saying that it did not declare that the poster believed that the person in question actually believed the accused of being a member of the town, only that he would vote for him even if he thought the accused was town. If you read this and still do not understand, then I am unable to help you.
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

bgg wrote:If you read this and still do not understand, then I am unable to help you.
I'm pretty sure I understood it
until
I read that.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Everyone here deserves a Fate. Oh yes they do.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Grey, what do you think of Mute? Do you still find Krazy scummy?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, this is kind of starting to get annoying. We have way too many people checking in and just being like "hey, nice thread, bro." IF YOU ARE IN THIS GAME, THIS IS ADDRESSED TO YOU: THIS IS YOUR THREAD TOO. I know you all enjoy reading my posts. Really, I understand. I assure you my posts won't be drowned out if more than two or three people decide to chime in every once in a while with something useful. My unnecessary amounts of spam will still be here for you to enjoy.

I can post another apple picture if it will help. :/
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Neruz »

I havn't said anything because i have nothing to say, beyond the fact that Mute has also successfully managed to look incredibly scummy and Nathanael has cemented my belief of his scummitude with his last post.

Apparantly i'm destined to have absolutely no town reads this game, but then again it's still Day 1 so who fucking knows.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Neruz, which wagons would you be willing to join if they were to lead to a lynch?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Neruz »

I'd be alright with either a Xine or bgg lynch,
possibly
a Krazy or Mute lynch, but that would be dependant on their reactions to being wagoned.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Well, y'know, we won't get those reactions without actually wagoning them....
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Alright, caught up.

Here's inital things that stood out to me, my reads, some further questions and my response to questions asked of me will come tommorrow morning when I've had a chance to stew on this and sleep.
bgg1996 wrote:And yes, I was trying to appear newbish on the outside.
vs.
bgg1996 wrote:Krazy, the reason for the switch between clever me and newbie me was that in the beginning I was playing more casually.

bgg1996 wrote:And it's not like I deliberately played badly or anything.
vs.
bgg1996 wrote:Also, by appearing to be a bad player, assuming the mafia Nks the smartest one, I'd be pushing somebody stupider to die in my place.
bgg1996 wrote:Don't listen to him, I am a jester, don't vote for me.
vs.
bgg1996 wrote:I didn't want to die. :)

I am the confused but still have a mild town read on you. Please stop trying to be funny, make jokes or whatever.

@DRK:
Your a hero.
Llamarble wrote:I think Xine is more likely to be town than bgg. I suppose I'll marshall my reasons for thinking bgg is scum tonight, but essentially:
Early unannounced unexplained L-2 vote.
Early unprompted VT claim.
WIFOM assault which was intentional.
WIFOM bombing some more.
Weird attitudes toward many players.
You never did make the follow up post.
Mute wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:
Suspicion
See, here I thought HoS meant "Okay I want to vote for you and have sufficient enough a reason to do so but since I cannot vote for two people, have my hand in your face, written on it "you're next."
What the fuu....

Alright so what are these sufficent reasons that you want him lynched but don't make him a scum candidate?
My Milked Eek wrote: I also think that we should get to a lynch soonish (tomorrow or the day after), regardless of proximity to a deadline.
You posted this on the 28th, you haven't made a game post since, did the change in leading wagons make you change your mind about this or am I missing something?
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Neruz »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Well, y'know, we won't get those reactions without actually wagoning them....
So go wagon them, there's thirteen people in this game, you don't need me for the wagon. I'm quite comfortable voting Nathanael for now.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Vote: Mute

I'll leave this here and follow up on it in the morning.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

This actually brings up a good point....Ahem, may I have you attention, please. This is DeathRowKitty with today's words of wisdom.

The lynch of a player is achieved when that player has received more than half of the available votes. In most games, this will require more than half of the current players to be voting for that player.

Now, you may notice that, in the current arrangement of votes, this has not yet happened. In order for a player to be lynched, we will need some number of players to change their votes. This does not happen if everyone is so tunneled that no one is willing to change their votes (a.k.a. what seems to be happening). We won't get anywhere if we don't start putting votes on people. Be
hetero
flexible! If there's someone you find scummy that isn't your top read, but that you think is more likely to be lynched, go ahead and vote! More importantly,
let's do something
. We've had votes shifting back and forth between 3 players most of the day and nothing really happening with any of them. Neruz will not be lynched. It doesn't seem like bgg will be lynched, though that seems to change every other post.

So, yeah, that's about it.

tl;dr: LET'S FORM A GODDAMN WAGON HERE

This was DeathRowKitty with today's words of wisdom. Make it a great day or not; the choice is yours!

Preview Edit: ninja'd by TBM seemingly posting content <3

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”