Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:41 am

Post by werewolf555 »

Umbrage wrote:
TheBigLebowski wrote:
Krazy wrote:So are you going to ever address any player other than me or is this just going to be a quote war?
I would like us all to take a moment and address how ironic this post is.
VOTE: TheBigLebowski

You're obviously not lurking, so what the hell are you doing?
Actually I just came back to the game now.

The reason the post was ironic was that for the last 2 pages krazy was attacking Ythil, then accuses him of only attacking him. Therefore I thought it was ironic.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
Vordark
Vordark
Goon
Vordark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Vordark »

werewolf555 wrote:
Umbrage wrote:
TheBigLebowski wrote:
Krazy wrote:So are you going to ever address any player other than me or is this just going to be a quote war?

The reason the post was ironic was that for the last 2 pages krazy was attacking Ythil, then accuses him of only attacking him. Therefore I thought it was ironic.
TheBigLebowski -> werewolf555? It'd be nice if alts could be kept straight if this is the case.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm getting mostly town vibes from the more active players, with the sole exception of Ythan, whose reactions to the assault from Krazy look a bit too complacent for what I would expect from a townie.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
TheBigLebowski
TheBigLebowski
Goon
TheBigLebowski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:19 am

Post by TheBigLebowski »

Vordark wrote:
werewolf555 wrote:
Umbrage wrote:
TheBigLebowski wrote:

TheBigLebowski -> werewolf555? It'd be nice if alts could be kept straight if this is the case.
He's actually my brother, and I forgot to log off before posting.
TheBigLebowski
TheBigLebowski
Goon
TheBigLebowski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 am

Post by TheBigLebowski »

*he
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Umbrage »

So do you have anything to say besides pointing out irony?
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Krazy »

DarthYoshi wrote:@Krazy: Right now, your vote just looks like an attempt to make it look like you weren’t tunneling on Ythan. Which you were. I completely agree that the town should be pressing lurkers to participate, but you still seem to really only care about one lurker.

The funny thing about a vote that looks like it is an attempt to make it seem like you're not tunneling and a vote that means you're not tunneling is that there is no difference.
DarthYoshi wrote: Pot, kettle, black, yada yada yada. Also, I’m basically ignoring posts #84-117, because I don’t care remotely enough about your’s and Ythan’s schoolyard screaming match to read those walls.

AKA: ur a hypocrite, but also tl;dr. Usually you can make one criticism or the other, Darth, not both. Please call me a hypocrite; but I also encourage you to actually back up your accusation.

tl;dr is anti-town too. Should we have a "who can be more anti-town" contest?
@Ythan: At what point can we expect your thoughts on individual players (aside from Krazy)?
I'm going to just go ahead and :lol: at this in relation to the comments above.
Unvote. Vote: Krazy.
Your play so far has been hellaciously anti-town, regardless of your alignment.

OMGUS; but is your case ever going to be anything other than tl;dr?
TheBigLebowski wrote:I would like us all to take a moment and address how ironic this post is.

Is my vote on you also ironic?

Here I'll do it again in case you didn't see it the first time:

Unvote; Vote: TheBigLebowski

Contribute something.
werewolf555 wrote:The reason the post was ironic was that for the last 2 pages krazy was attacking Ythil, then accuses him of only attacking him. Therefore I thought it was ironic.

Please try to keep players straight. Ythil and Ythan are different players. Very different.
Xtoxm wrote:I'm getting mostly town vibes from the more active players, with the sole exception of Ythan, whose reactions to the assault from Krazy look a bit too complacent for what I would expect from a townie.

Although I always approve of suspicion of Ythan... "complacent"... really? That is not really how I would characterize his last 10 posts toward me.
Umbrage wrote: YES THAT WAS MY FUCKING MASTER PLAN I NEEDED AN EXCUSE TO OMGUS PEOPLE SO I CREATED THIS GAMBIT BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW WELL OMGUS WORKS AND IT IS SUCH A GOOD THING TO DO AS SCUM.

ONE LAST NOTE: I'm leaning toward Krazy and Ythan being scum together, and doing this shit to try and distract the town from any actual real scumhunting. I haven't read all of their back and forth, and I don't plan on doing so. They are making this thread almost impossible to read.

Umbrage, I would like you to look at these two points from the same post and compare them to each other; and then think about how people react to your rage-caps posts.

TBL seems to want to snipe at me without saying anything of substance while Xtoxm seems to want to come off as reading Ythan's posts while not actually doing so. Both just graduated a step above Quaroth in my list. Umbrage continues to strike me as flailtown, although it's interesting that he continues with the rage-caps the next day, after I mentioned it.

I would say DarthYoshi was +1 for pulling a tl;dr attack, except I know from experience that tl;dr is a common town reaction to exchanges with Ythan. How about this Darth: Instead of QQing about my quote war with him, why don't you ask him a few more questions yourself? Again, both you and Ythan can QQ about me "tunneling" on him, but that doesn't excuse you from not engaging him at all.
vote conspiracy
TheBigLebowski
TheBigLebowski
Goon
TheBigLebowski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 am

Post by TheBigLebowski »

Krazy wrote: Here I'll do it again in case you didn't see it the first time:

Unvote; Vote: TheBigLebowski

Contribute something.
werewolf555 wrote:The reason the post was ironic was that for the last 2 pages krazy was attacking Ythil, then accuses him of only attacking him. Therefore I thought it was ironic.

Please try to keep players straight. Ythil and Ythan are different players. Very different.
1. Is that all you have to say about my comments on irony.
2. Why are you only voting me and not a lurker like iamausername who has only posted twice. This makes it look like you are trying to distance yourself from Ythan
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Krazy »

TheBigLebowski wrote: 1. Is that all you have to say about my comments on irony.
2. Why are you only voting me and not a lurker like iamausername who has only posted twice. This makes it look like you are trying to distance yourself from Ythan

1 - Yes.

2 - "a lurker like iamausername" is a nice start but why don't you kick it up a notch. What do you think about Umbrage?
vote conspiracy
Snake Eyes
Snake Eyes
Townie
Snake Eyes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Snake Eyes »

Umbrage wrote:
Snake Eyes wrote:It's less scummy to join a bandwagon on someone I don't have a scumread on, than it is to pressure you after you've made a questionable post, and then push a wagon on you when I do have a scumread on you? Also, it's hard to wagon you, yet I want a wagon that would grow to a lynch? How does this make any sense?
Oh, so you did find me scummy now? Before you said that it was simply a wagon to get reactions.
I have found you scummy for quite a while now. Try reading post #50, where I clearly say that the initial vote was more for reactions, and I have found you scummy since I got those reactions.
DarthYoshi wrote:What specifically about his questioning of Umbrage gave you a townie vibe?
It looked like an attempt to move the game into something more meaningful than RVS, in a way that was likely to bring attention to him. There's little scum motivation to do so, but there is a pretty clear town motive.
Umbrage wrote:Shut up right now, because you clearly haven't BEEN PAYING ATTENTION. Snake ADMITTED that his vote on me was because he found me SCUMMY, which means he was LYING when he said his vote was just to BANDWAGON to get us out of RVS. You want to lynch a LIAR? Lynch him.
Blatant misrepresention. The vote and my scumread on you came at different times.

Calm down and take a break when you feel like randomly capitalizing words. It's not going to make your post any more convincing.

Krazy vs Ythan is making my head hurt. Neither is scummy, but it's a serious distraction.

More tomorrow.
Abelcain
Abelcain
Goon
Abelcain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Abelcain »

Geez, there's really been fifty posts since my last post, which was only 15-16 hours ago? Okay then.

When I last posted, Umbrage had told Krazy to stop talking about Ythan. Krazy said he was going to, but then kept going on about Ythan. I made fun of him and asked him to post about literally anyone
other than
Ythan. Let's see how his post turned out:
Krazy wrote:But, Abel, why are you asking ME this, and not Ythan, who REALLY has engaged no one else except to dismiss my case against him? Not saying you shouldn't ask me, but why one and not the other?
Damn it. All he had to do was go a whole post without attacking Ythan. One post, immediately after getting yelled at and being made fun of, and he still couldn't do it.
Krazy wrote:Why do you pop in only when I address other players, Ythan? Who is the one tunneling here? You QQ about me tunneling you then only respond when I start to address other players.
Insert proverb about hypocrisy here.
I see I am not the only person to have this reaction to just about every one of your posts.
Krazy wrote:lolumad?
Troll.

Umbrage wrote:It's obvious from his actions Snake wasn't interested in reactions. If he was, he would've pointed out the bad reactions, and attacked other people.
From where I'm sitting your reactions were quite bad. And they continue to be. Why are you so worried, anyway? You're the one who keeps saying page two scumreads don't mean much.

Oh, except the reads on you have persisted until page six now haven't they?
Umbrage wrote:Fine, it's obvious I can't change your mind on this, but you have to see where I'm coming from. CS' vote on me was not accompanied by any reasoning, or even saying that I'm scum. There is NOTHING there that suggests it's a serious vote. Whereas my case on CS was a true attack.
There was nothing suggesting CS's vote on you
wasn't
a serious vote either. You're the one who's still telling us that you voted seriously on CS because he voted for you, but it wasn't really a serious vote because it was just bait.
Umbrage wrote:And what is with this whole 'nobody else thought it was scummy' crap? I don't give a shit what the majority thinks, if something strikes me as scummy, I point it out. Only scum try to avoid posting opinions that aren't popular.
If the majority didn't think it was scummy, then why are you singling out Snake for not trying to figure out the reasoning behind the question? I didn't try to find any reason for it. Neither did Krazy. Nor iamausername. So why focus on Snake on this point?
Umbrage wrote:YES THAT WAS MY FUCKING MASTER PLAN I NEEDED AN EXCUSE TO OMGUS PEOPLE SO I CREATED THIS GAMBIT BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW WELL OMGUS WORKS AND IT IS SUCH A GOOD THING TO DO AS SCUM.
I don't even need to make up quotes for you, you write good ones on your own!
Umbrage wrote:Why would I not only WANT to OMGUS, but actually create a plan to provide an excuse to do it?
Hit the nail on the head there, you did. Nobody said you planned to OMGUS. I implied you were OMGUSing and pretended that there was a gambit to cover yourself. I refuse to believe you didn't realize that when I said it.

I like Krazy's last couple of posts, if only because they've been relatively Ythan-free. Hope he continues like this.
"We're killing Abel, he is - by far - the town with the most brain cells rattling around in his noggin. It will be happytime awesome dance to have him dead and gone." -Thor665
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Snake Eyes wrote:The vote and my scumread on you came at different times.
Snake Eyes wrote:It's less scummy to join a bandwagon
on someone I don't have a scumread on
, than it is to pressure you after you've made a questionable post, and then push a wagon on you when I do have a scumread on you?
^ the technical psychological term for the bolded is A SCUM SLIP.
AbelCain wrote:From where I'm sitting your reactions were quite bad. And they continue to be. Why are you so worried, anyway? You're the one who keeps saying page two scumreads don't mean much.
Worried? :lol: I'm far from worried. And guess what? Page 2 scumreads are the best we have at this point. I'm not pissing around for 20-something pages. I'm finding scum.
AbelCain wrote:Oh, except the reads on you have persisted until page six now haven't they?
Uh, what? Do you mean the reads I have on others?
AbelCain wrote:If the majority didn't think it was scummy, then why are you singling out Snake for not trying to figure out the reasoning behind the question? I didn't try to find any reason for it. Neither did Krazy. Nor iamausername. So why focus on Snake on this point?
Because you didn't care either way. You weren't concerned, it had nothing to do with you. Snake Eyes though, DEFENDED ConSpiracy. With no solid reasoning as to why he's town. He jumped straight into the middle of our debate.
AbelCain wrote:Nobody said you planned to OMGUS. I implied you were OMGUSing and pretended that there was a gambit to cover yourself.
And you accused me of paranoia? I want you to take a good, long look at this quote. What you are saying is that every single one of my posts, every argument I've made thus far is totally made up of thin air. Do you really think that's the case? Well then, I think I'll decide that ConSpiracy's vote on me wasn't a test at all! He's likely just 'pretended' there was a reaction test to cover himself! Wait a minute, maybe you're only PRETENDING to find me scummy! Maybe you actually think I'm town! Maybe Ythan and Krazy are best buddies! Maybe Elvis is still alive!!

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........................................................................

Maybe I'm just playing this game like everybody else.

In the future, don't discredit my work here without some damn good reasoning that shows why it is is bullshit, 'K?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

Abelcain wrote:Geez, there's really been fifty posts since my last post, which was only 15-16 hours ago? Okay then.
I'd like you to compare to this comment you made earlier Abel:
Abelcain wrote: So you're saying that Ythan posts a lot, so you want him gone? Sounds like you're scum trying to prevent the flow of information in the game.

Do lots of posts still = flow of information?

Yeah, you will probably say self-fulfilling prophecy, but then again, you also have yet to address Ythan yourself. Instead you have only continued to QQ about me prodding you to engage him. Oh, and by the way, me prodding you to engage him != an attack on Ythan.
Damn it. All he had to do was go a whole post without attacking Ythan.

That post was not an attack, but your decision to misrepresent it has been noted.
I don't even need to make up quotes for you, you write good ones on your own!

Are you actually accusing Umbrage of having that be his "master plan," or are you just being sarcastic here? Straight answer please.
I like Krazy's last couple of posts, if only because they've been relatively Ythan-free. Hope he continues like this.

And what do you think of Ythan's posts?

No joke.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Krazy »

Umbrage wrote:Maybe Ythan and Krazy are best buddies!

At least Ythan doesn't CAPSRAGE every other post.
vote conspiracy
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Ythan »

ConSpiracy wrote:
@ Ythan
Though I don't really like the RVS myself, don't you think there has to be one? I have played one game without a RVS and it started very lurky. The RVS starts discussion.
It's how the game naturally starts. Do you think I have a problem with it?
DarthYoshi wrote:@Ythan: At what point can we expect your thoughts on individual players (aside from Krazy)?
The past.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Ythan »

Vordark wrote:TheBigLebowski -> werewolf555?
Fuck.
Xtoxm wrote:I'm getting mostly town vibes from the more active players, with the sole exception of Ythan, whose reactions to the assault from Krazy look a bit too complacent for what I would expect from a townie.
I've explained pretty handily why Krazy's case is a load of crap. If you think any part of it should concern me then point it out. I'm not going to worry about his tunneling shitfit. It's not going to go anywhere because it's nothing but him acting like a child.
TheBigLebowski wrote:He's actually my brother, and I forgot to log off before posting.
TheBigLebowski wrote:*he
Lie.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Ythan »

Krazy wrote:Although I always approve of suspicion of Ythan... "complacent"... really? That is not really how I would characterize his last 10 posts toward me.
You disagree with the reasoning and yet support the suspicion. Because you're an intense tunneler.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

Ythan wrote:You disagree with the reasoning and yet support the suspicion. Because you're an intense tunneler.

Your capacity to detect sarcasm never ceases to astound me. And are you still mad about the prod or what? "shitfit" = me asking you to post "content" and not just informing us that you're reading the isos of the V/LA players?

inb4qqaboutrespondingtoYthan.
vote conspiracy
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Ythan »

I said I was holding off voting for Umbrage to give him a chance to answer me. He has now posted. Checking his L- before I place one.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Ythan »

Krazy wrote:
Ythan wrote:You disagree with the reasoning and yet support the suspicion. Because you're an intense tunneler.

Your capacity to detect sarcasm never ceases to astound me. And are you still mad about the prod or what? "shitfit" = me asking you to post "content" and not just informing us that you're reading the isos of the V/LA players?

inb4qqaboutrespondingtoYthan.
Calling it sarcasm now. Yeah okay. And no, you cannot begin to hope to characterize your focus on me as an attempt to produce content. You're a horrible, shitty, tunneling VI, and you're doing nothing but creating noise. Obnoxious, terrible noise.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Krazy »

Ythan wrote:You're a horrible, shitty, tunneling VI, and you're doing nothing but creating noise. Obnoxious, terrible noise.

Clearly I am a child having a temper tantrum.
vote conspiracy
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Ythan »

Krazy, you're not doing anything with Lebowski. You just picked out an arbitrary lurker to shift your vote to so you could pretend you're not tunneling. But moving your vote alone doesn't change anything. You're still a tunneling idiot.

vote Umbrage
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Ythan's last two posts sum up my attitude toward Krazy perfectly.

@ Krazy: Either let your pissing match with Ythan drop or replace out of this game now. I'm considering a policy lynch on you at this point. If Ythan does something scummy, we will notice it. You don't have to yell at us to focus on him. I don't know what happened in your past with him, and I don't care. Keep it OUT OF THIS THREAD.
Abelcain
Abelcain
Goon
Abelcain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Abelcain »

Umbrage wrote:Worried? :lol: I'm far from worried. And guess what? Page 2 scumreads are the best we have at this point. I'm not pissing around for 20-something pages. I'm finding scum.
AbelCain wrote:Oh, except the reads on you have persisted until page six now haven't they?
Uh, what? Do you mean the reads I have on others?
I have to apologize for this, actually, I did read your words wrong. You kept saying that page 1 reads were essentially worthless and unlikely to persist throughout the game. Later on you mentioned that you thought Snake Eyes was scummy for a page 2 read, but you didn't say they were useless necessarily. I just jumbled the quotes together in my mind. By "worried" I was referring to how a number of people who said they thought you were scum on page 2 still think you're scum, even though you said that early game reads don't persist.
Umbrage wrote:Because you didn't care either way. You weren't concerned, it had nothing to do with you. Snake Eyes though, DEFENDED ConSpiracy. With no solid reasoning as to why he's town. He jumped straight into the middle of our debate.
I still don't see him defending CS anywhere, though. I only see him attacking you for your reaction to the question. Are you saying that he wouldn't have said the same things if someone else had asked the question?
Umbrage wrote:And you accused me of paranoia? I want you to take a good, long look at this quote. What you are saying is that every single one of my posts, every argument I've made thus far is totally made up of thin air. Do you really think that's the case? Well then, I think I'll decide that ConSpiracy's vote on me wasn't a test at all! He's likely just 'pretended' there was a reaction test to cover himself! Wait a minute, maybe you're only PRETENDING to find me scummy! Maybe you actually think I'm town! Maybe Ythan and Krazy are best buddies! Maybe Elvis is still alive!!
So you're acknowledging that you change your mind about everything in this game to suit your voting pattern? Because that's the same thing as rationalizing OMGUS.
Umbrage wrote:Maybe I'm just playing this game like everybody else.
I haven't seen anyone else typing in all caps when they get annoyed at something in this game. So I doubt this is the case at all.

Krazy wrote:Are you actually accusing Umbrage of having that be his "master plan," or are you just being sarcastic here? Straight answer please.
I wasn't being serious. I was merely making a reference to Umbrage writing fake quotes (and myself faking one of his quotes) and I showed that I can just literally quote his posts out of context and achieve the same effect.
Krazy wrote:And what do you think of Ythan's posts?

No joke.
I'll do you one better; I'll tell you what I think about Ythan in general. Your references to another topic piqued my curiosity after all, and after comparing notes between this game and the first few pages of that one gave me a decent picture.

Ythan is incredibly smug. He feels the need to be superior to others in any given situation. I can't give details because the other game is ongoing, but there was an argument Ythan was in early on which was very similar to this one. I don't believe that Ythan alone is responsible for the series of disruptive posting. Whether or not Ythan sparked the situation, he still spent his time in an attempt to assert his dominance. If either one of you had simply ignored the other, we wouldn't have had the thirty-post argument.

Krazy, you deserve as much blame as Ythan does. You told us that Ythan would post often, but didn't explain the context of him posting often. Then you let yourself fall into the same situation. You could have left him alone rather than constantly attacking him. You two only filled the space because neither one of you would give up on an admittedly boring argument.

Maybe it's just because I used to deal with people like that all the time when I was in high school, but it seems pretty clear-cut to me that Ythan just draws people into arguments to make himself look better. That doesn't make him scum, but it can definitely rub a lot of people the wrong way.
"We're killing Abel, he is - by far - the town with the most brain cells rattling around in his noggin. It will be happytime awesome dance to have him dead and gone." -Thor665
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Ythan »

I have not drawn myself into one argument. I think you might not be taking as good notes in this game as in whichever one you're talking about elsewhere. Krazy has done pretty much nothing in this game but suggest a policy lynch in his first post and then make up new reasons when he couldn't talk about an ongoing game, then spend nearly every post bitching at me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”