Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:GREY, WASNT YOUR CASE THAT I COULDA BUSSED KCD?.... OH IM CLEAR OF THAT NOW SO WHY ARE
Kise wrote:PHONE FUCKING SHORTED THE MESSAGE, SO GREY WHY ARE YOU ON MY NUTS AGAIN?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Kise »

Purple Orange wrote:* Wouldn't talking to me about Espy be a bit pointless, given your present convictions?
Dunno, dun care.

* See point 2 inside for the rephrase.
NTY

I
voted for vezok/Mist due to connections. :(
K

* Lynches that happen to proceed quickly =/= what you were proposing (or what I thought you were proposing).
* What you were proposing would decrease our ability to identify even some of those "individually scummy" things.
No, because there's quite a few players who are individually scummy, so why wait?
Answers bolded. One thing I don't like is how scum also agree with my plan:
Espeonage wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:Also adding that to what reck (I think it was reck) said earlier about just choosing a couple of lynches and running with them for a bit actually makes sense at this point in the game.
xRECKONERx wrote:Kise originally suggested it, I expanded on it... but I'll take the credit for it all the same.
Vote your partner, PO. He's just as guilty as me if you really want to go there.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Kise »

Quote fuck up. Trust me though, Esp wrote this.
Espeonage wrote:The worst thing about this post is that it's true. Also adding that to what reck (I think it was reck) said earlier about just choosing a couple of lynches and running with them for a bit actually makes sense at this point in the game.

Unvote, Vote: vezok

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Kise »

Reminder..
Purple Orange wrote:@ Kise.

I think you're scummy because of your quicklynch proposal
Checkmate.

Yet…
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:50 am

Post by GreyICE »

Kise:

You've done nothing but tunnel PO and Espy for days, and days, and days. Your case yesterday was "Look, scum aren't bussing, PO and Espy aren't on the wagon!"

Your case today is "Look, uh, scum aren't bussing um... crap no more mafia... vote PO/Espy because of their opinions about quicklynch."

It feels like yours is a case looking for reasons.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Kise »

"Nothing" is a big word to use in this situation - limited, and a misrep, as my iso can disprove that. I've been on PO and Esp since page 3 or 4. Page 1 of my iso has the info for Esp-scum. You guys got your KCD lynch.. you got your vezok lynch.. now gimme my Esp lynch.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Kise »

To make it easier for you, read Esp's iso #7. Then scroll up and read his iso #'s 1 through 6 and tell me if he's progressing towards the agenda he claims we all should strive for. Simple scumtells, nothing hard.

Yet…
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

Kise wrote:"Nothing" is a big word to use in this situation - limited, and a misrep, as my iso can disprove that. I've been on PO and Esp since page 3 or 4. Page 1 of my iso has the info for Esp-scum. You guys got your KCD lynch.. you got your vezok lynch.. now gimme my Esp lynch.
Fine!

I'd like to note my Vezok lynch was fucking awesome and those tells were badass, and I still don't think you have a path out of this as scum.

Vote:Espeonage

Will also sanction a Mari/Tragedy vote, if only to get ANOTHER town "I give up, kill me" whine off my goddamn radar screen.

Are we gonna be 3 for 3 on town couples crying all the way to the noose rather than trying to save themselves by scumhunting (4 for 3 if saving EmpTyger was justified)? WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:36 am

Post by GreyICE »

And yes, I'm voting as the scum tells me to, and yes, I still plan to lynch him tomorrow, especially if they flip town.

It's just we have a ways to go before we sleep, and Antihero doesn't like em.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Kise »

GreyICE wrote:Espeonage - scummy as fuck. Sorry, PO, but unfortunately you're an excellent player, and that means I'm less sure of my town read on you, and your partner is a scumbag :P
Why did you just try to build a counterwagon on me if you agree that Esp is scummy?

Yet…
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Purple Orange »

@ Grey - Uh...I think you're missing his point about Espy. (And why is Kise's tunneling any reason to vote for him? Are you seeing it as artificial and forced consistency or something? Because it's null to me. Hell, I tunnelled silavor badly from Day 1. :( ).

======
Kise wrote:Quote fuck up. Trust me though, Esp wrote this.
Espeonage wrote:The worst thing about this post is that it's true. Also adding that to what reck (I think it was reck) said earlier about just choosing a couple of lynches and running with them for a bit actually makes sense at this point in the game.

Unvote, Vote: vezok
LOLOLOLOLOL. I suppose I should start paying attention to Espy's posts again. (I know I went back and checked Reck before coming after you. Didn't find anything that concerned me about him...his 158 +162 dealt only with that day, and he did it rather grudgingly, and he's never implied several-quick-in-a-row-to-get-this-over-with).

I did say I could see the idea coming from town who didn't think things through, though. From the very start. Which is one reason I didn't vote you for like forever. Sooo...not voting my lover.

======
@ Emp - Um, not Reck? I usually don't consciously look for pairs until someone actually flips scum. Blind pair-hunting just makes me to tunnel on certain players more than I reasonably should. (And I've started listing any blind pairings as "conspiracy theory of the week," because that's about how accurate and effective they are). Why do you ask? Do you think I SHOULD think about it for some reason?

^I can haz hunt by individual scumminess too, Kise. :P I'd just prefer not reduce opportunities for people to display individual scumminess (and association with partners) whilst hunting by individual scumminess.
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Purple Orange »

GreyICE wrote:Are we gonna be 3 for 3 on town couples crying all the way to the noose rather than trying to save themselves by scumhunting (4 for 3 if saving EmpTyger was justified)? WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME.
Well, kcdaspice was at least scum that gave up. :P

And I iz TRYING to scumhunt, man.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:47 am

Post by GreyICE »

Look, I wanna kill Kise. I really, really do. And if the wagon swings back that way, I will.

Fuck this,
Unvote

Vote: Tragedy

I'm tired of town giving up. Period. Policy.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Purple Orange wrote:
I think you're scummy because of your quicklynch proposal
kise wrote:Vote Esp QWICK, b4 Purp come bakk.
You can say this is a defense of Kise and what not and maybe Kise is bussin' but I don't think he was being snerious abut the QL and I feel its pretty weak reasoning
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Purple Orange »

Nero Cain wrote:
kise wrote:Vote Esp QWICK, b4 Purp come bakk.
You can say this is a defense of Kise and what not and maybe Kise is bussin' but I don't think he was being snerious abut the QL and I feel its pretty weak reasoning
Err...not what I was talking about. I LOL'd at that bit from him. It was this:
Kise wrote:I'd actually be cool if everyone but the highest rated town-picks were speedlynched. It's like, if this many players think they have good leads, let's go ahead and get them out the way and see what we're left with (if anything) after getting rid of the scummy ones. I don't see why order of elimination matters.
To which I've given a rather uncharitable interpretation. See section 4 under the spoiler in this post. But which he's reiterated and defended, and hasn't said, "that's not what I was implying." (You didn't even give that bulletpoint a bolded answer. Unless you considered the Espy quote to be the response.).

Am also giving an uncharitable interpretation to the CAPSRAGE post (which I feel was a planned and forced attempt to distract from what I was asking him) and the followup in which he tries to blame me for making him do it. Also didn't like his non-vote and late-vote pattern when I looked at the votecounts. Those things tipped the balance into a vote, for me.

=======
GreyICE wrote:Look, I wanna kill Kise. I really, really do. And if the wagon swings back that way, I will.

Fuck this,
Unvote

Still don't see your "he's tunneling" reason as a good one. Um...and on Mari/Traj...Traj I've been ignoring. It's been Mari (plus some theories about scum activity levels) I've been basing my scumread off of. Activity level stuff still applies. But the suicide/martyrdom is...effective. :( Recent posts made me waver, and it's why I currently want to chew her out over vote for her today. :/
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

Was just scum with Mari in a different game. She plays a very fluid scum game, and I don't get the same sensation from her here. On the other hand, she's getting tired.

Tragedy feels somewhat scummy.

BTW, last player who convinced me to unvote by giving up was Baby Spice.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:10 am

Post by GreyICE »

Also Magua in MPM gave a "fall on my sword, town can win this without me" speech, and flipped Red when I vigged him, etc.

Giving up is as often scum as it is town, especially when it's accompanied by enormous AtE.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Tragedy »

GreyICE wrote:Look, I wanna kill Kise. I really, really do. And if the wagon swings back that way, I will.

Fuck this,
Unvote

Then hop along into the mistake~

VOTE: ESPEONAGE

Dum-dum-dee-doo.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Fuck this,
Unvote

Lemme get this straight, Grey. You think Tragedy is town. And yet, you're going to hop on Tragedy's wagon out of "policy". ON DAY FIVE!?
green shirt thursdays
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah, I see now Emp. I'm half way done with the thread, and Espeonagescum(wolf) makes good sense right now. I'll most probably get a post up on it by Friday, I'm going to do short ones like this, just because I don't have a lot to add right now.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

I'm really sorry, but some
Major
stuff in my life has popped up.

/replace out
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES
green shirt thursdays
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

What took you so long to vote, Tragedy?? (I mean, not that I didn't appreciate the delay. But weren't you the one who thought we were werewolves yesterday or something?)

======
And woops, you answered the other stuff I asked, and I missed it.
Tragedy wrote:The truth was, I really wanted Vezok to actually be lynched. :roll:
Even an idiot would notice he was on every wagon while he jumped on with his silly sheeping partner.
So you brought up the pairs because you thought it was the best way to prove that vezok was scum?
Traj wrote:I guess everyone seemed to be less concerned after those town mislynches, but the decrease in pairs...
Why would everyone be less concerned after the town mislynches? What would they be less concerned about? (I'm lost).
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:

Fuck this,
Unvote

Lemme get this straight, Grey. You think Tragedy is town. And yet, you're going to hop on Tragedy's wagon out of "policy". ON DAY FIVE!?
Yes. Why? Because I
think
Mariyta is town. We're talking, if you asked me to weigh on a scale, 1 = scum, 10 = town, a 6, 6.5.

You're like a 9.5.

And honestly, are we ever going to improve on them? Make a case on someone else, but I'll park my vote here.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”