Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Parama »

oh man DH you're acting like scum now. Why are you, instead of providing a defense to AGar's accusations, deflecting to me EVERY SINGLE TIME? Especially since I don't think you've ever pressed any suspicions on me.
Town read redacted; guess I'm gullible for whatever type of WIFOM Akira pulled there.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Oso »

DemonHybrid wrote:So, you're voting based off of word choice over intent? Think about what you're saying.

My question: there
are people
is only one person still alive
who voted Cecily but not Akira, and there were people who voted Akira late and still voted Cecily. What do you think of those people?
FTFY and that would be Bub Bidderskins - re:not voting Akira, voting Cecily.

To the second part, crazy is the most glaring example but Twistedspoon could also qualify depending on your personal definition of "late".

I know why I don't like either of those players at the moment, but I'd like to hear exactly why you don't and why you took such a roundabout way to point a finger at Bub and crazy without directly naming them.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Oso wrote: To the second part, crazy is the most glaring example but Twistedspoon could also qualify depending on your personal definition of "late".

I know why I don't like either of those players at the moment
lolwut

Oso's dragging me into this?

VOTE: Oso
for not voting Akira; known scum, parama's argument and dragging the only confirmed townie i know of in the game (me), into this
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:49 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Parama wrote:oh man DH you're acting like scum now. Why are you, instead of providing a defense to AGar's accusations, deflecting to me EVERY SINGLE TIME? Especially since I don't think you've ever pressed any suspicions on me.
Town read redacted; guess I'm gullible for whatever type of WIFOM Akira pulled there.
Parama, where did I say I thought you were scum? You've looked town all game.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:50 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

My only point in defense of AGar is that if he's going to suspect me for it and not anyone else for doing the same thing, his read is off and he's literally picking from random. I think that you and AGar are very town.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:52 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Oso wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:So, you're voting based off of word choice over intent? Think about what you're saying.

My question: there
are people
is only one person still alive
who voted Cecily but not Akira, and there were people who voted Akira late and still voted Cecily. What do you think of those people?
FTFY and that would be Bub Bidderskins - re:not voting Akira, voting Cecily.

To the second part, crazy is the most glaring example but Twistedspoon could also qualify depending on your personal definition of "late".

I know why I don't like either of those players at the moment, but I'd like to hear exactly why you don't and why you took such a roundabout way to point a finger at Bub and crazy without directly naming them.
Laziness. I would have named them right off but I'm not on the position to freely do what I want. I don't have a mouse and a keyboard.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:59 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Sorry for multi posting but yaddayaddashutupimdoingmybest

After Akira and cecily, by pure play alone, crazy's D1 actions don't ring well to me. However, in the context of the last two lynch wagons, I didn't name anyone off. In fact, I hadn't looked at them yet, with the exception of checking whether it was Sundy or Bub who was off Akiras but on Cecilys, and I didn't check to see if there were more people. I only called to look at said people, and never neared names, so in the context of the wagons, I can't give you a "this is why I suspect Twisted, bub and crazy" answer.

All I'm doing is promoting discussion, organizing suspects and creating hypotheticals without coming off as aggressive.

You want this one.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Oso »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Oso wrote: To the second part, crazy is the most glaring example but Twistedspoon could also qualify depending on your personal definition of "late".

I know why I don't like either of those players at the moment
lolwut

Oso's dragging me into this?

for not voting Akira; known scum, parama's argument and dragging the only confirmed townie i know of in the game (me), into this
Really?

I didn't vote Akira for one main reason, crazy beat me to the punch. But just to clear the air, I didn't want to vote him in any case. His explanation of his slip made sense to me as I have also dropped parts of sentences (hell, even whole sentences) when posting in a hurry. I didn't automatically think "slip". I thought he was stating the obvious because I added the
"if he is true-claiming"
part to his post when I read it in my head almost without even thinking about it.The only reasons I expressed a willingness to hammer was we already had a PR showing (winger) and we certainly didn't need another outed PR (or claim at all really) D1. When Parama said this in response to my statement that only VTs calim VT D1,
Parama [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2846509#p2846509]Post - 190[/url] wrote:..
Funnily enough, town almost always lynches VT claims D1 regardless! <_<
He was basically stating what happens D1 to VT claims.."the person who claims VT D1, loses."

Had Akira been the first person to claim D1, instead of Winger, I wouldn't have even considered voting him after his claim. Pressure cooking the next scummiest player would have been what I would have thought. But since he had the bad luck to be forced to claimed after a claimed PR, he lost.

See Post - 337 for the second part.

As to dragging you into this? Unavoidable. To get DH to respond, I had to look at, and answer the questions he posed (they were at AGar rather than me, oh well). You are #5 on the Akira wagon. I didn't "drag you into this". Your positioning on the Akira wagon and DH's question did that. Pos 5 on a 7 person wagon would qualify as a "late" vote, in my opinion and that was one of the things DH was asking AGar to look at.

That part you quoted "
I know why I don't like either of those players at the moment..."
is directly related to Bub and crazy. It isn't meant to include you although I do admit that the way I structured it makes it look I am including you with crazy in that sentence. I was was thinking "Bub and crazy" not "Twisted and crazy"
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Parama »

@DH:
DemonHybrid wrote:And Parama posted minutes after I did. What is your point?
DemonHybrid wrote:But how am I different than someone like Parama, or better yet, someone who didn't vote Akira but voted Cecily?
DemonHybrid wrote:You realize that Parama said the same thing? Why aren't you on his case?
These are all deflecting suspicion off you onto me, which implies you suspect me, though your reason is non-existent.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:41 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Parama wrote:@DH:
DemonHybrid wrote:And Parama posted minutes after I did. What is your point?
DemonHybrid wrote:But how am I different than someone like Parama, or better yet, someone who didn't vote Akira but voted Cecily?
DemonHybrid wrote:You realize that Parama said the same thing? Why aren't you on his case?
These are all deflecting suspicion off you onto me, which implies you suspect me, though your reason is non-existent.
Read, Parama. I'm saying that you did the same thing that I did, so if AGar suspects me, its like he pulled a name out of a hat. If I said that you were scummy for doing these things, it would imply that I'm scum.

Not once did I say you were scum at any point in the game, nor did I say or imply that you should be lynched. Please read closer.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Let me rephrase it:

For example: Parama and I did the same thing. Why isn't he suspect to you as well, AGar? Your reasoning is ludacris if you are voting me just for that, so please look at the people late wagoning Akira and voting Cecily without voting Akira, in this case, Bub.

Is that better?

You want this one.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:12 am

Post by AGar »

DemonHybrid wrote:Let me rephrase it:

For example: Parama and I did the same thing. Why isn't he suspect to you as well, AGar? Your reasoning is ludacris if you are voting me just for that, so please look at the people late wagoning Akira and voting Cecily without voting Akira, in this case, Bub.

Is that better?
Parama didn't latch onto a refusal to vote on D1. He may have guaranteed a scum-flip on Cecily, but he didn't insinuate that come hell or high water he was going to be voting Cecily. You did. THAT is the key point here.

The deflection onto Parama, I get what it is. It's a tactic to clear yourself, not throw suspicion onto Parama. Instead you're just making yourself look worse.

Just go easily.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Oso wrote:
Bub Budderskins wrote:Oso: right before D-2 ended, you said that both me and crazy looked "super-fine" for a lynching, yet you haven't even brought that up today. What gives?
This:
Oso wrote:
AGar wrote:VOTE:DemonHybrid

Yesterday smells completely like chaining lynches after a bus.

Nice try though.
I can see the reasoning behind that. Anything else pinging your scumdar about him?
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:VOTE:Sundy
Please explain your vote.
This as well^^

Aside from the casting suspicions at 3 players but vote a fourth (which is worth noting, but I thought Sundy explained that well enough) anything else at all? Sundy has been reading pretty much dead neutral to me all game. I haven't been paying as much attention there as to others.
I haven't had any major twitches on my part about either Sundy or DH. It may someday bite me in the ass but having played with AGar before (even though he was scum in one of the games), I'm interested in almost anything he has to say at any given time.

Riceballtail's vote of Sundy is reasonless. By that I mean RBT gave no reason for the vote.

I'd like to hear from both players before I go cluttering up the thread with yet another case/vote.

Two different votes (at that point. Parama's vote of me makes it three votes on three different people now) is quite enough for the moment, in my opinion.
I don't really get what your trying to say here. My point was that you came out of D-2 saying that either crazy or me were good lynch targets. When D-3 started, you decided to sheep onto Agar's attack of DH instead. Just for reference, here is the post you made at the end of D-2:
Oso wrote:Yep, that's a record for any game I've played in.....ever.

See that new avatar of mine? If Cecily actually flips scum, I'll keep it until someone from this game tells me I've learned my lesson. That would make 3 blown calls in 2 days for me. winger, Akira (who I thought was going to flip town despite being willing to hammer him) and now Cecily.

If not, Bub or crazy look superfine for tomorrow's lynching...I'll bring the popcorn.
That looks a lot like distancing from a mis-lynch while at the same time pushing some other mis-lynches the next day. It seems like at this point you already knew that Cecily was town.

vote: Oso

Why did you say that crazy and I were super-fine for today's lynching?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:06 pm

I'm not really buying the case on DH. Personally, I think he's town. I don't read his reference to Parama as deflection. I think he's got a valid point in that Parama basically said the same thing he did and Agar didn't latch onto him. The fact is that Cecily was such a prime target for a lynch that scum could have just sat back and watched.
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

AGar wrote:

Is that better?
Parama didn't latch onto a refusal to vote on D1. He may have guaranteed a scum-flip on Cecily, but he didn't insinuate that come hell or high water he was going to be voting Cecily. You did. THAT is the key point here.

The deflection onto Parama, I get what it is. It's a tactic to clear yourself, not throw suspicion onto Parama. Instead you're just making yourself look worse.

Just go easily.
So, you are voting me over word choice and not action nor intent?

AGar, you're a much better player than this.

You want this one.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Oso »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:I'm not really buying the case on DH. Personally, I think he's town. I don't read his reference to Parama as deflection. I think he's got a valid point in that Parama basically said the same thing he did and Agar didn't latch onto him.
The fact is that Cecily was such a prime target for a lynch that scum could have just sat back and watched.
The bold. That's just it Bub, she wasn't. And that is the main reason I like you as scum.

I haven't played with Cecily before so I don't know if she it prone to idiotic episodes or not and the whole case against her yesterday only makes sense if you think she's an idiot.

Akira(scum)/Cecily(scum) only makes the least amount of sense if you think she is somehow mentally defective when it comes to playing mafia. It is too bizarre otherwise. Not "too scuumy to be scum" either rather "too bizarre to be scummy". As her flip proved, she was giving an honest explanation.

As town, her actions makes more sense. She was defending her read on the "slip" (not defending Akira) and got auto-associated with Akira. Her only 'sin' was to give Akira the benefit of the doubt on the slip and accept his explanation of it.

Your post right before your hammer of Cecily:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:..
Crap excuse. You didn't really push that hard agains the Akira lynch. You just said "it wasn't a scum-slip". You were reluctant, not out-right against. Please do not change history. After this post, I want two things to happen:

1) You to claim
2) Me to hamma

If 1) does not take place in a reasonable amount of time, I will reverse the order.
Ooof, easily the most scummy post of the game.

1) She already had claimed here:
....I am as townie as it gets.
. That was while everyone was waiting on her to claim, she did there.

2)You are going to hammer no matter what she says (as your next post proves). You can tell it by the tone of that post.

At no time yesterday, did anyone on Cecily even consider giving her the benefit of the doubt on her actions re:Akira and they should have because her play was so atypical of how a scumbuddy with any amount of experience would have acted.

About crazypianist, 2 things.

1) Hammering Akira without waiting for him to post a final time. Had crazy been an actual townie, he would have been just as interested as anyone else should have been in any final thoughts he(Akira) had to give, on the chance that he was telling the truth about his claim as well.

That looks like stealing the hammer from from the person who is willing to hammer to shut off discussion and get as much town cred as he can from his partner's flip.

2)That he leads off the day voting Cecily doesn't help his case much at all either (if it's not clear, nobody on Cecily's wagon is anywhere near town in my reads. But since there can't be that many scum left, some of you have to be town. Trying to figure out which ones they are is going to be a chore though).

I think he actually did what AGar thinks DH did except that he was quicker and was taking advantage of a situation that presented itself. Get on the wagon as far away from the hammer vote of a townie as he can.

Everyone has a built in excuse for the Cecily wagon simply because everyone on it looks so bad right now but there is no way there are that many scum left.

Which is why I don't like DH's comments so far today but I have to admit that they make a certain amount of objective sense. Looking for scum on her(Cecily's) wagon isn't going to easy.

Does that answer your questions, Bub? Or did you have some others?
-
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by Enigma »

Life was pretty boring now. These simple goldfish had evolved into bloodthirsty murderers. But there was no one who they felt like murdering right now, so they decided to entertain each other with some trivia.

"Slugs have four noses." Who cares?
"More people are killed each year by donkey attacks than die in aircraft accidents." Monkeys rhyme with donkeys. Maybe this was something to be careful of. But still uninteresting.
"The oldest goldfish in the world was 41 years. His name was Fred." Looks like this ain't happening for us mate until more goldfish start dying.

So back they went to discussing who would start dying next.

Votecount 3.1
Oso (3) - Parama, TwistedSpoon, Bub Bidderskins

DemonHybrid (1) - AGar
Sundy (1) - Riceballtail

Not Voting (4) - Oso, DemonHybrid, Sundy, crazypianist1116

With 9 Alive it takes 5 to lynch, 4 to no lynch.
The
deadline
is 11:30pm 21st March GMT+10.30.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:39 am

Post by AGar »

DemonHybrid wrote:
AGar wrote:

Is that better?

Just go easily.
So, you are voting me over word choice and not action nor intent?

AGar, you're a much better player than this.
The word choice belies the intent.

Buuuuut.

UNVOTE:

365 was "ohshitImcaught" in many many more cleverly crafted wrods.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:39 am

Post by AGar »

EBWOP:

Words, even.

Fuck I need sleep.

Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Oso »

Well, it looks like trainwreck number 2 is on its way to its destination. Might as well help it get there.

I'm a VT.

Final calls: Agar is town. Parama may be town. At least he looks the most townie on the Cecily wagon as there is no evidence prior to that of any overt scumminess. He's just being Parama as far as I can tell. I'd put Twistedspoon on the same level as Parama.

Sundy, Riceballtail. Both are a bit lurky as far as I can tell so any scuminess I have been getting from then is non-participation. If any two players are still dead neutral to me. They are it.

DH, Bub and Crazy. I'd say DH and crazy are definite scum (see my last post for some of the reasons). DH I'm not so sure about but there are, in my opinion, at least 2 scum in that group of three players with Bub and crazy tied for first and DH trailing by a fair amount.
-
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Oso »

EBWOP

I'd say DH and crazy are definite scum

Should read

I'd say BUB and crazy are definite scum

Apologies.
-
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:57 am

Oso wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:I'm not really buying the case on DH. Personally, I think he's town. I don't read his reference to Parama as deflection. I think he's got a valid point in that Parama basically said the same thing he did and Agar didn't latch onto him.
The fact is that Cecily was such a prime target for a lynch that scum could have just sat back and watched.
The bold. That's just it Bub, she wasn't. And that is the main reason I like you as scum.
You said I looked super-fine for a lynch at the end of D-2. I made that post D-3. So since that's the main reason you thought I was scum, how could you have thought I was scum before I made that post?
Oso wrote:Your post right before your hammer of Cecily:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:..
Crap excuse. You didn't really push that hard agains the Akira lynch. You just said "it wasn't a scum-slip". You were reluctant, not out-right against. Please do not change history. After this post, I want two things to happen:

1) You to claim
2) Me to hamma

If 1) does not take place in a reasonable amount of time, I will reverse the order.
Ooof, easily the most scummy post of the game.
Okay, if it was the most scummy post of the game, why didn't you point that out when I actually made the post? Only now,
after
I voted for you do you say that it's scummy. When I actually made the "most scummy post of the game" you went after DH. Obviously it wasn't so scummy then. But that was before I started suspecting Oso.
Oso wrote:1) She already had claimed here:
....I am as townie as it gets.
. That was while everyone was waiting on her to claim, she did there.

2)You are going to hammer no matter what she says (as your next post proves). You can tell it by the tone of that post.

At no time yesterday, did anyone on Cecily even consider giving her the benefit of the doubt on her actions re:Akira and they should have because her play was so atypical of how a scumbuddy with any amount of experience would have acted.
Okay, this is just BS.

#1: No, she didn't claim. All she said was that she was townie. That's not a claim.
#2: You don't know what I was going to do if she claimed a power role, so don't make such a brash assumption
#3: You obviously weren't the one giving Cecily the benefit of the doubt. As a matter of fact, you only mention Cecily
after
Cecily was already lynched. You knew that Cecily was a prime lynch target for the next day, yet you did nothing to try and stop people from lynching her until
after
she was already lynched. You never really supported the wagon, but you were never against it until
after
Cecily was already dead. The point is that you obviously wanted Cecily to be lynched, but didn't want to be seen on the wagon. Then, you start to go after people who were on the wagon.
Oso wrote:About crazypianist, 2 things.

1) Hammering Akira without waiting for him to post a final time. Had crazy been an actual townie, he would have been just as interested as anyone else should have been in any final thoughts he(Akira) had to give, on the chance that he was telling the truth about his claim as well.

That looks like stealing the hammer from from the person who is willing to hammer to shut off discussion and get as much town cred as he can from his partner's flip.

2)That he leads off the day voting Cecily doesn't help his case much at all either (if it's not clear, nobody on Cecily's wagon is anywhere near town in my reads. But since there can't be that many scum left, some of you have to be town. Trying to figure out which ones they are is going to be a chore though).

I think he actually did what AGar thinks DH did except that he was quicker and was taking advantage of a situation that presented itself. Get on the wagon as far away from the hammer vote of a townie as he can.

Everyone has a built in excuse for the Cecily wagon simply because everyone on it looks so bad right now but there is no way there are that many scum left.

Which is why I don't like DH's comments so far today but I have to admit that they make a certain amount of objective sense. Looking for scum on her(Cecily's) wagon isn't going to easy.

Does that answer your questions, Bub? Or did you have some others?
Crazypianist hammered Akira after Akira had already made his last post. Oso, you have some serious issues with remembering how things went. And it seems like you always mis-remember to your benefit.
Show

Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Oso »

Jesus Bub, you are a real pain in the ass.

3 AND A HALF FUCKING HOURS
-
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Oso »

Hit submit by mistake.

No one had time to anything to help Cecily that might have wanted to. I posted in the thread here before she was at L-1. I made 2 posts in Forum 62 during the day, they are easy and require no thinking.

I knew people were posting here because my email notified me that new post were made but I was working and in no scenario that I could think of did I expect that she would be lynched before I could get in here and see who was taking the most advantage of it and attack them.
-
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:58 am

Oso wrote:Hit submit by mistake.

No one had time to anything to help Cecily that might have wanted to. I posted in the thread here before she was at L-1. I made 2 posts in Forum 62 during the day, they are easy and require no thinking.

I knew people were posting here because my email notified me that new post were made but I was working and in no scenario that I could think of did I expect that she would be lynched before I could get in here and see who was taking the most advantage of it and attack them.
Lying scum. When you posted Cecily was at L-1. Check it out for yourself. Enigma posted the vote count that put Cecily at L-2, and then Twistedspoon voted in the next post. Nobody voted or un-voted until you posted something that was totally un-related to Cecily being at L-1. My point still stand: you had the opportunity to slow things down and yet you didn't.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”