Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Krazy »

GreyICE wrote: And 9:2 is 3 mislynches to LyLo. 8:2 is 2 mislynches to MyLo. So better to blow a roleblocker on the PGO than an actual kill, especially since I claimed one shot.

GreyIce seems to be a fan of scumslips, so how about this one: he just outted the apparent fact that the scumteam is 2 people. Until this point I had no idea how many people were on the scumteam, but thanks for telling me how many of your buddies there are to look for.

I'm looking forward to his backpedaling from this one.
vote conspiracy
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Llamarble »

He's proceeding under the assumption of 3 scum, one of them being blown up by the PGO.
This is getting laughable.
Also Nathanael looks town.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Krazy »

Oh, well if it's
just an assumption
vote conspiracy
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Neruz »

You know Krazy, if you'd just stopped talking and gone into hard lurker mode, you'd look
less
scummy than you do now.

This is going to be great for us after this lynch, because we'll probably be able to find your scumbuddies fairly easily by looking for the players who desperately attempted to distance themselves from your sinking ship, which is also on fire and being invaded by aliens.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Neruz wrote:You know Krazy, if you'd just stopped talking and gone into hard lurker mode, you'd look
less
scummy than you do now.

This is going to be great for us after this lynch, because we'll probably be able to find your scumbuddies fairly easily by looking for the players who desperately attempted to distance themselves from your sinking ship, which is also on fire and being invaded by aliens.
Which is probably the cue for TheButtonman to post...
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

GreyICE wrote:
Neruz wrote:You know Krazy, if you'd just stopped talking and gone into hard lurker mode, you'd look
less
scummy than you do now.

Which is probably the cue for TheButtonman to post...
A) I'm about the only player who's calling his wagon retarded.
B) Not done re-read / meta work yet.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Neruz »

Jesus christ GreyICE is psychic.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Y'know. I can't help but look at #848.

And cry.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Krazy »

less
scummy than you do now.

Oh I'm sorry, I claim cop with a guilty and get pushed to L-2 almost immediately. But please, tell me how I should stop posting more. Because that is just about the most pro-town thing you've said all game.

And Hiraki, thanks for being a fan. I really appreciate it.
vote conspiracy
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Neruz »

Now you're just being desperate, i know you're not stupid enough to think that was the intent behind that post, but by all means keep pretending you are; it makes you look worse.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Krazy »

I respond sarcastically to posts that snipe at me but don't make a case or provide anything real to respond to. You're right though, it'd probably be better to just go "lol I know right?" But somehow the sarcasm just keeps working its way back in.
vote conspiracy
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Xine »

Here's a thought. Let's not kill a claimed power role today. Most likely one of them will be killed tonight, and we will have 100% certainty who the scum out of the 2 is tomorrow. Worst case scenario=Scum do not kill one of the two, setting a WIFOM trap, and we lynch one or the other to force a card flip tomorrow, which, if we mis-lynch today is the day before lylo (I think)

Can anyone else support finding a different scum to lynch today?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Xine wrote:Here's a thought. Let's not kill a claimed power role today. Most likely one of them will be killed tonight, and we will have 100% certainty who the scum out of the 2 is tomorrow. Worst case scenario=Scum do not kill one of the two, setting a WIFOM trap, and we lynch one or the other to force a card flip tomorrow, which, if we mis-lynch today is the day before lylo (I think)

OH FOR GODS SAKE.

MAKE SURE THIS IS DEAD TOMORROW, OKAY?

I'M NOT SITTING HERE ROLEBLOCKED FOR ANOTHER NIGHT JESUS H CHRIST.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Neruz »

And Xine is no.2 chocie for scumbuddy.

Krazy, TBM, Xine is looking
really
good right now.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Mute »

Xine wrote:Here's a thought. Let's not kill a claimed power role today. Most likely one of them will be killed tonight, and we will have 100% certainty who the scum out of the 2 is tomorrow. Worst case scenario=Scum do not kill one of the two, setting a WIFOM trap, and we lynch one or the other to force a card flip tomorrow, which, if we mis-lynch today is the day before lylo (I think)

Question: How does not lynching either or and letting the NK result in a 100% certainty on either's role, unless one of those two is NK'd? I don't see much sense to this plan, which is not atypical of me so if you could elaborate further on it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Krazy I've seen bad/unlucky cop play in one other game of mine (it was RobCapone as cop. It's the Mini 1114 game), but even the cop in that didn't just oust himself after one successful investigation.
I don't buy your claim as cop at all. My mind's telling me that at night or during twilight, Grey got the choice to become either PGO or doc, and chose to become doc. Him outing himself as he did and the plan he laid out's something I think a townie'd do for a gambit, and I think it's safe to say it worked in catching at least one scum.
Vote: Krazy

My math shows this to be L-1.

Grey I'm still trying to fit names to that skit you posted in post #701. It's a very amusing post all the same.
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Neruz »

Putting Krazy at L-1 isn't such a good idea since he can just selfhammer right now, killing discussion for the day and preventing us from accurately locating scum.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Mute »

Fuck, good point.
Unvote
then, but I still think his claim's BS.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Krazy »

Mute wrote:[
Krazy I've seen bad/unlucky cop play in one other game of mine (it was RobCapone as cop. It's the Mini 1114 game), but even the cop in that didn't just oust himself after one successful investigation.

What? Why not? Seriously, if you are cop and have a guilty, the chances of winning after locating a confirmed guilty is ridiculously better than dying with the information the next night. I know that GreyIce has tried very hard to make a cop-oust look strange with his constant references to role-blockers, but I right now have zero reason to believe a roleblocker is in this game. Even if there is, we will have a mafia player out of the game giving us significantly more time to find scum. This logic that a cop should "wait" after he has a guilty just makes no sense to me, and no site I play on out of like three would give me this "cop shouldn't out with guilty!" nonsense. If there was a confirmed roleblocker, I would have thought about it. There isn't.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Krazy »

Moreover, in the last game where I was cop [off-site], I had a guilty, I got killed, and the town lost.

I out with guilties.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Krazy »

EBWOP: I died the night I got the guilty, since on re-read that was not clear.
vote conspiracy
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Mute »

Krazy wrote:
Mute wrote:[

What? Why not? Seriously, if you are cop and have a guilty, the chances of winning after locating a confirmed guilty is ridiculously better than dying with the information the next night. I know that GreyIce has tried very hard to make a cop-oust look strange with his constant references to role-blockers, but I right now have zero reason to believe a roleblocker is in this game. Even if there is, we will have a mafia player out of the game giving us significantly more time to find scum. This logic that a cop should "wait" after he has a guilty just makes no sense to me, and no site I play on out of like three would give me this "cop shouldn't out with guilty!" nonsense. If there was a confirmed roleblocker, I would have thought about it. There isn't.
Hey Krazy, I'm happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but here's how I feel cop's should play:

D1: draw either minimal suspicion to not get caught or made a target by scum, or make yourself seem as scummy as possible, in effort to avoid a lynch and an NK, whichever is more profitable.
N1: Inspect someone.
D2: DONT FUCKING REVEAL YOUR RESULT OUTRIGHT. YOU'VE GOT ONE PIECE OF INFO, YOU HANG THE FUCK ONTO IT UNLESS YOU'RE PUT INTO L-2 OR L-1, THEN DROP THE BOMB. Get reads on others and find MORE people to inspect.
N2: Inspect
D3: If two guilty: OUT THE SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU'RE A GIRL ON SPRING BREAK; if one guilty and one innocent, repeat D2; if two innocent shoot yourself in the head for having terrible scum-dar or alternatively REPEAT D2.
This cycle goes on, btw.
This is how I feel a cop should play. This is why I don't buy your claim as cop.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Neruz »

Krazy: If you were
really
a cop, you'd be going after GreyICE, trying to lynch him. If later in the game you then died and flipped cop, we'd then be able to tell that you had a guilty on GreyICE due to the fact that you were attempting to lynch him.

But you didn't want to do that, because you know you won't flip cop.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Llamarble »

TOWN ALLIANCE OF DOOM:
Llama
Grey
Neruz
Hiraki

Town:
Nathanael
Pappums

Probably town:
Xine (some of her stuff just feels forthright to me; I guess I'll go into some detail at some point)
MME

Scumteam:
TBM
Mute
Krazy

I have a very very good feeling about this.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Neruz »

Also:
Krazy wrote:EBWOP: I died the night I got the guilty, since on re-read that was not clear.
This actually goes against your point; it doesn't matter if you immediately out guilties or not if you die on the same night that you get the result. Derp.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Krazy »

Okay, so I guess according to Mute and Neruz I'm a bad cop? I still don't get why I would wait until I'm at L-2 to drop the bomb, wouldn't it just look like scumflail at that point? I'm sorry but this seems reverse-meta logic to me. In games with night starts where I've been cop I dropped the bomb with a guilty first post on day 1 and it has worked out fine. You're trying to say it's unrealistic for me to be a cop and do this but I have done this the one time I have been cop and had the chance to, and would have done it the second time had I not been dead. Moreover, I seem to recall several games during the marathon where me or other cops did exactly this.

I'm sorry that you disagree with my playstyle. I am infected by other-site-meta. I might not fit your profile of a "pro cop" but I am still a cop. I came out with a guilty. This was, from my understanding, what cops do when they have guilties.
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”