Mini 1140 - Mafia Mishmash...Game Over!!

Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Magnetic »

*_*
Last edited by havingfitz on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Japan...What can we do to help them?
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Magnetic »

*_*
yura-chi
yura-chi
Townie
yura-chi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by yura-chi »

Uhmm this is my first game! And I think me coming here was a mistake..... N I was supposed to be in a game before but I didn't reply sooner n thus replaced.... That is why I'm trying my hardest to eliminate mafia! And just another tip u shoudnt really act like a troll n lie next time....
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Magnetic »

*_*
yura-chi
yura-chi
Townie
yura-chi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by yura-chi »

You know what think what u guys want but all I'm saying is I'm townie alligned u guys believe what you want....
Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Surprise_Carcinogen »

I seriously hope for a cardflip before I have to sleep...
"But he will not be drinking delicious juice, oh no. He will be choking down a world of hot piss and it will serve him right for liking all those dumbass movies unironically." - Dave Strider
yura-chi
yura-chi
Townie
yura-chi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by yura-chi »

I agree....
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by Magnetic »

*_*
Last edited by havingfitz on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
yura-chi
yura-chi
Townie
yura-chi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by yura-chi »

I'm sorry for my english...... But all I'm trying to say is that I'm gunna let u guys believe whether I am scum or townie

I might not post until night time unless the thread is locked.....
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Magnetic »

*_*
Last edited by havingfitz on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by vollkan »

bgg wrote: Pressure IS pressure. It could be any analogy.

If you hold up a dagger, and tell somebody that it is a dagger, it is still a dagger, and still serves its purpose.
If you hold the dagger up to somebody's neck, and say "I am only doing this to apply pressure to you so that you tell me this secret", you are not reducing any pressure of this threat.
I agree with everything Regfan has said on this. Given how completely ridiculous bgg's reasoning is on this point, if Magnetic does flip scum (though I see that, after being lynched, he is still claiming to be doctor), I will be looking in bgg's direction.
Truant wrote: Vollkan: First off, does it look to you that Yuri is a competent/smart player? To me, that answer would be no. Therefore, if Yuri is scum, him asking if he's a threat doesn't fit with his other postings. It's an unusually clever statement, in my eyes. Scum don't generally view/vocalize themselves as a threat, where townspeople see themselves as threats to the scumgroup in one form or another. The threat comment just makes more sense from a stupid town than a stupid scum (since I believe it would require a more competent scum to say something like that.)
I've already said that I think he is clearly a newb player, and a bad one at that.

I just don't see why his threat comment doesn't fit in with that. He overreacts to being attacked. Let me put it this way: what path of strategising (which you seem to think would be beyond yura-scum's ability) would lead to scum making the threat comment? Conversely, what process of semi-stupid reasoning would lead to yura-town saying it?

Surprise_Carcinogen wrote:We are clearly not going anywhere more then we already have until we deal with one very important problem...
bgg1996 wrote:the lynch is in no way
decided
for today.
Wrong again, bgg
vote:Magnetic

Either he is scum, or he is a troll. If troll, his answers wont matter, cause he's going to bs us. If scum, his answers are either going to make us think he's scum more, which doesn't matter, or less, which would be a problem, and so are at BEST non-productive. And, we're clearly not making any progress on leads outside of lynching Magnetic. So, let's remove the distraction, and hopefully N2 will give us some info, and on D2 we can get to some serious scum-hunting
^ Yay, sense
Yura wrote: Uhmm this is my first game! And I think me coming here was a mistake..... N I was supposed to be in a game before but I didn't reply sooner n thus replaced.... That is why I'm trying my hardest to eliminate mafia! And just another tip u shoudnt really act like a troll n lie next time....
What is this in response to?
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Magnetic »

*_*
Last edited by havingfitz on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Votecount 1.4:
Surprise_Carcinogen - 1 (bgg1996)
Maxous - 1 (curiouskarmadog)

banned loser
– 7 (Andrew94, yura-chi, vollkan, Maxous, Truant, subgenius, Surprise_Carcinogen)

yura-chi – 2 (pappums rat,
banned loser
)

Not voting: (Regfan, tclawren)

That's a Lynch!

We don't need no stinkin' three weeks to kill someone.

Volkan: OK everyone...I've got this board of numbers...when I throw my dart at it you divide the number by the sum of the differential equations of the numbers above and below it to see....hold on....maybe Random.org would be a better idea?

Magnetic: What! You have darts?! I'm a doctor I'm a doctor. Wait...just kidding, I'm not a doctor, I'm not a doctor. Sorry...just kidding, I'm a doctor, I'm a doctor. Wait. What am I?

Cast of many: Whatever. Shaddup.

Magnetic told a fib. Magnetic died for his transgression.
Magnetic was a banned loser

andrew94: d'wha? Whut happened?

Night has begun.
Anyone with night actions please have them to me by 10PM EST on Wednesday, 16 Mar
Last edited by havingfitz on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:42 am

Post by havingfitz »

Well day one went by quickly. Thanks to questionable, nay…subversive play by our game’s pre-start banned mod parknourie (aka Magnetic). For shame! Too bad, so sad…..for town that is. To have their doc revealed by someone who shouldn’t have even been in the game. And unfortunately for town…their night did not get cut short, just their numbers. pappums rat was all geared up to actually participate on D2 and was shot before he got the chance. Shot dead.

But that’s not all…as the town tries to figure out WTF happened, someone else is noticed absent. Ah…there he is. tclawren appears to have met a violent end. Much more so than pappums rat did. All those stab marks can’t be good for one’s health. :(

Tl:dr;

pappums rat was shot dead night one. He was
vanilla town
tclawren was stabbed to death night one. He was a
town sledgehammer

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Day two has begun. With 10 players left it’s 6 to lynch. Deadline is reduced to two weeks, i.e. midnight EST on March 31st.

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by Regfan »

Wow. Alright, I'm going to assume there's either a vig in the setup or mafia have some form of dominating power. I'm not used to setups where roles aren't specified prior to it so I have a few questions for you all:

1) How many mafia do you believe there is, do you think we still have multiple ML's?
2) What's a town sledgehammer?
<-- If tclawren had placed the hammer vote he would have been nk immune.

3) What do you make out of the twilight conversation yesterday.

As for my current reads:

Summary:

Town

Pappums rat

Truant
Volkan
Tclwaren

Town-Null

Maxous
Null
Suprise_Carcinogen
Mafia-Null

Yura-Chi
Andrew94
CuriousKarmaDog
Magnetic

Subgenius

I plan on doing an ISO on CuriousKarmaDog, should be up within a few hours.
Last edited by havingfitz on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by andrew94 »

hmm?
whats mafia null.

1) in a 12/13 player game, 3?
2) i have no idea
3) what conversation> the trolling?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Regfan »

N = Null-tell. S1 = Minor Scum-tell. S2 = Medium Scum-tell. S3 = Strong Scum-tell. T1 = Minor Town-tell. T2 = Medium Town-tell. T3 = Strong Town-tell. I will use this system for any ISO I do this game.

ISO on CuriousKarmaDog:

1. Answers RQS questions. N.
2. Mentions he's catching up on reading. N.
3. Mentions that discussion revolves around theory without adding his thoughts on it, progresses to predict a replacement while calling a 'RVS vote on Voltron' bad. Votes Pappmus after RVS period with 'gut' as his explanation. S2
4. Brings up that Yura is a bad lynch without going into why again, asks Magnetic a question without chasing an answer. S1
5. Asks Volkan if he really thinks he's scum again. N leaning S1
6. Questions Magnetic, again doesn't chase an answer. S1
7. Votes Maxmum stating it's a pressure vote removing the entire point of it. S1
8. Pushs his reasoning of 'delaying the day is good'. N leaning S1.
9. Attempts to defend his reasoning behind the pressure vote via bringing up an illogical comparison. Asks if I have a problem with the vote when it's clear that I was against the rasoning, not the vote. S1.

My conclusion from the ISO is that he's made a point to stay out of massive discussions sharing little to no reasoning behind the few actions and posts he does make. On top of that his attempt to question Magnetic without chasing an answer seems to be like an attempt to seem town for when Magnetic flips town as does his attempt to change the vote to someone else fully knowing that Magnetic would still be lynched. With all that said:

Vote: CuriousKarmaDog

Cut by Andrew: Mafia-Null is I find their lack of action or actions scummy but not enough for me to consider them as one of my leading mafia suspects.
As for 'what conversation', I mean Yuras interaction with Magnetic and posts.
Truant
Truant
Goon
Truant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Truant »

Couple thoughts: tclawren most likely was onto something since stabbing is typically an SK flavor (gogo mod-guessing); and SK's normally try to hit town and lynch scum while they're at it. Either way, (if there's an SK or a Vig) I doubt that there's only 2 mafia since mods generally don't like it if there's a chance that a scumgroup could theoretically be eliminated d1 (lynch and being NK'd would wipe out a scumgroup of 2). To support this, I don't really think that anyone ever expressed real suspicion of tcl yesterday (though while being trolled by (was town, now officially a troll banned loser) magnetic) that's less of a point.

Looking back at TCL's posts, he really was only suspicious of Yura before Magnetic's claim.

Speaking of Yura...
@vollkan: The reason I think/thought yura is/was town from that statement was because I don't see even a stupid scum thinking of them as a threat to anybody, while even stupid town have confidence that they're the best scumhunter in the world (and therefore making themselves a threat to any scum out there).

@Regfan: Why did you decide to ISO CKD above the others?

Vote: Yura-Chi

Gonna look over the game with the new information out there when I wake up.
RAWR!
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Regfan »

@Regfan: Why did you decide to ISO CKD above the others?
His actions rubbed just before the hammer rubbed me the wrong way, something just seemed of especially when he never came back to attempt to make anything of his Maxomus push even though he was online close to the lynch.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:50 am

Post by pappums rat »

Last edited by havingfitz on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:51 am

Post by subgenius »

In response to Regfan's questions:
1) I'm guessing 3 mafia of a single faction and an SK.
3) I'm not seeing too much of use there.

@Truant
Are you thinking that Yura is a SK or mafia? tclawren was stabbed, not shot, meaning he was probably killed by the SK, so if you're saying he was targeted on the basis of having an accurate read, it could only have been by the SK. The SK would have no way of knowing how accurate his mafia reads were, just as the mafia would have no way of knowing how accurate his SK reads were.

vote bgg1996

Although his theory was partly right, since magnetic turned out to be a doc, I still don't like this post.
ISO #3
bgg1996 wrote:What do you think the possibility is that Magnetic is Strong doctor?
That would explain why he claimed weak doctor, why he didn't know what it did, perhaps why he thought that claiming a role that he didn't know what did would clear himself.
He could've been scared that he would die, and take back his claim, and then put it back when he realizedit made him more suspiscious.
It's possible, if not likely.
I find this theory to be extremely far fetched, and I don't think it would serve any use for a town player. While a town player might accept that such a theory is possible, there's no reason for paying any attention to it, because it's so unlikely. I think the probable explanation of this post is that bgg1996 is scum and saw magnetic make a horrible play that would almost certainly get him lynched. Knowing that magnetic was actually town, bgg made this post in an effort to gain credibility after magnetic was lynched and flipped town.
Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:51 am

I like truant's reasoning, especially as the possibility of dropping the SK would bring us back to only one town death a night. I already am suspicious enough of yura to have had my vote on her for a while D1, and the 'sk' read makes the 'threat' statement make even more sense then it did before.
vote:Yura

@Subgenious: I disagree with your thoughts on Bgg. The probable explanation is that Bgg was trying to justify completely irrational actions on the part of someone who was later banned for trolling, and stretched a little bit into the realm of the improbable.
"But he will not be drinking delicious juice, oh no. He will be choking down a world of hot piss and it will serve him right for liking all those dumbass movies unironically." - Dave Strider
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:24 am

Post by bgg1996 »

Wait, did that mean that the weak doctor did what the wiki says it does, or what magnetic said it did?
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.
Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 am

It probably does what the wiki said it did, but at this point, it's entirely possible, given that we have two sources of murder, apparently, that it might be what he said it did. It's really tough to say though, since he was, in fact, a troll, and he could just as easily have been fucking with us.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”