Square Enix Mafia Gaiden: The Outsiders (Game Over)

mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:14 am

Post by mothrax »

Also,
unvote,vote Nero
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Fate »

Nero wagon... so tempting...
SO
TEMPTING
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Kdub »

Maemuki replaces Substrike22.

Vote Count

Chronopie (0)
-
Dry-fit (0)
-
Bunnylover (1)
- Maemuki
PranaDevil (1)
- Katsuki
bristep123 (0)
-
Nero Cain (2)
- diddin, mothrax
Iecerint (1)
- Antihero
vezokpiraka (0)
-
Katsuki (0)
-
Meransiel (0)
-
popsofctown (0)
-
ender241 (5)
- GhostWriter, Fate, bill1148, Iecerint, vezokpiraka
Jedo the Jedi (7)
- Meransiel, Untrod Tripod, ender241, Bunnylover, Riceballtail, bristep123, Nero Cain
diddin (5)
- Dry-fit, LynchMePls, Fritzler, Jedo the Jedi, DeathRowKitty
mothrax (0)
-
Riceballtail (0)
-
Antifinity (1)
- popsofctown
LynchMePls (0)
-
Untrod Tripod (0)
-
Maemuki (1)
- Antifinity
Fritzler (0)
-
bill1148 (1)
- PranaDevil
GhostWriter (0)
-
Fate (0)
-
DeathRowKitty (0)
-
Antihero (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (1)
- Chronopie

26 votes available, 14 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is April 11, ~ 11 pm PDT.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Fate »

Nero went BACK on the jedo wagon?

Unvote:
Vote: Nero CAIN
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Maemuki »

*salutes* Yo. Anybody can tell what's been going on or I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way (eh, then again, it's only 11 pages...)?
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Maemuki »

Also:

UNVOTE: Bunnylover
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Antihero »

Fate wrote:Nero went BACK on the jedo wagon?

Unvote:
I approve of this product and/or service.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero Cain

...more after dinner...
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

diddin wrote:Attacking someone based on whether they post on weekends even if they say they don't is crap.

Nero: What was Jedo's alignment in Mutiny? If he was town, why are you using this tell to incriminate him as scum now?

unvote, Vote: Nero Cain

Nero has posted little relevant content and is now using crap reasoning to push the wagon on Jedo.

As a matter of fact, this makes Jedo probably town, IMO.
This post is crap. First of all I'm NOT voting Jedo for "posting on the weekends", I'm voting Jedo for
LYING

He posted a pre-emptive "OH HEY GUYS I'M NOT GOING TO POST ON THE WEEKENDS." This looks like an excuse for lurking. In mutiny, when he was town, he DID NOT post a pre-emptive post like that.

Also I have far more "content" then alot of people.

Unvote:
I was never there before therefore I couldn't go back. Fate fail is fail.

This built up way to fast built up on false and crap reasoning. Both Diddin and Fate are missrepping like crap. I hate Mothraxs vote on me b/c he was agreeing with Diddin's crap case. Not to fond of Anti vote for agreeing with Fate's lie.

unvote;vote:Diddin

His line about Jedo being prob town sounds like Chainsawing for town cred.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Unvote

For lying? As a person with an out-of-my-hands sometimes posting restriction, maybe I sympathize with Jedo. But the way I see it, most people do not say they won't post on the weekends simply because they intend to be watching the game but not saying anything. They do it because of a history of having something to interfere with them most of the time during the weekends in their real life, and them posting on the weekends isn't a taboo so much as it is a smile of fortune for them. Why you would attack this by calling it lying is beyond me. It's like someone saying they're on vacation and V/LA, posting from the hotel lobby, and getting voted for not being at the beach.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GhostWriter wrote:
Unvote

For lying? As a person with an out-of-my-hands sometimes posting restriction, maybe I sympathize with Jedo. But the way I see it, most people do not say they won't post on the weekends simply because they intend to be watching the game but not saying anything. They do it because of a history of having something to interfere with them most of the time during the weekends in their real life, and them posting on the weekends isn't a taboo so much as it is a smile of fortune for them. Why you would attack this by calling it lying is beyond me. It's like someone saying they're on vacation and V/LA, posting from the hotel lobby, and getting voted for not being at the beach.
I very much believe that scum players make up excuses to lurk all the damn time. For instance, and you might remember this one Jedo, in mutiny...I think when I was getting mislynched.....VOX went V/LA right before the lynch to excuse himself for not voting. Kat has a history of going V/LA.

Maybe its just me but if I go on vacation, I stay on vacation. And I don't even see the point in posting while I'm away.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Antihero »

ITT, we watch scum flail.
NC wrote:This post is crap. First of all I'm NOT voting Jedo for "posting on the weekends", I'm voting Jedo for LYING.

He posted a pre-emptive "OH HEY GUYS I'M NOT GOING TO POST ON THE WEEKENDS." This looks like an excuse for lurking. In mutiny, when he was town, he DID NOT post a pre-emptive post like that.
GW already covered why this sucks, so I'll refer you to his last post.

NC wrote:This built up way to fast built up on false and crap reasoning. Both Diddin and Fate are missrepping like crap. I hate Mothraxs vote on me b/c he was agreeing with Diddin's crap case. Not to fond of Anti vote for agreeing with Fate's lie.

First off, the whole "OMG, everyone on my wagon is scum" analysis = weak.
Second, why did you vote diddin here if you were so gungho on LAL? Convictions don't match up with actions here.
Third, why would scum chainsaw other scum give them towncred? Wouldn't scum be chainsaw defending
town
for towncred? Did Jedo become town all the sudden?

Contradictions and inconsistancies are scummy, NC.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Nero Cain wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:
Unvote

I very much believe that scum players make up excuses to lurk all the damn time. For instance, and you might remember this one Jedo, in mutiny...I think when I was getting mislynched.....VOX went V/LA right before the lynch to excuse himself for not voting. Kat has a history of going V/LA.

Maybe its just me but if I go on vacation, I stay on vacation. And I don't even see the point in posting while I'm away.
Maybe vacation wasn't the best comparison. However, of note is the fact that these people don't do this at the start-up of the game. They do it later.

Nero Cain wrote:He posted a pre-emptive "OH HEY GUYS I'M NOT GOING TO POST ON THE WEEKENDS." This looks like an excuse for lurking. In mutiny, when he was town, he DID NOT post a pre-emptive post like that.
That's the fun part. He did.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Antihero wrote:Second, why did you vote diddin here if you were so gungho on LAL? Convictions don't match up with actions here.
Third, why would scum chainsaw other scum give them towncred? Wouldn't scum be chainsaw defending
town
for towncred? Did Jedo become town all the sudden?

Contradictions and inconsistancies are scummy, NC.
You should let me explain first then.

I truely belived that Jedo was scummy for his lie. Diddins post was full of crap and lies. Add this in with his "Hey I'm going to bandwagon...opps wagon is to big so I'm hopping off" from earlier in the day. Sure, I could buy a Jedo/Diddin group. But the "he's prob town" line doesn't strike me very well and sounds like Diddin might have some inside info.

Opinions change throughout the game.

[First off, the whole "OMG, everyone on my wagon is scum" analysis = weak.[/quote]
Perhaps but that doesn't mean its not true or that all of you are town. When Diddins case is a lie. Fate's case is a lie and you and Moth voting me for agreeing with liars...

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:16 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I will give you this: I did not like Diddin's jump off of the wagon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GhostWriter wrote:That's the fun part. He did.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 99&start=0

I must be blind as a bat then. Can you tell me wich ISO # it is?

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:22 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Iso # 2.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:22 am

Post by ender241 »

I dislike the idea of nero scum, considering he does have a valid point or am i missing something?
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:27 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Tell me the valid point, in your own words.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Not the same thing GW. In THIS game he said I'M NOT GOING TO BE ACTIVE ON THE WEEKENDS in his first post. In THAT game he said this is my only post this weekend. Doesn't seem like the same thing to me.

But its a moot point considering Diddins possibly inside information.

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:42 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Not a moot point, since you just read back to me a part of iso 1 in that game, rather than iso 2, which is what I pointed out. And the point is that he does it in, I believe, all of his games. Regardless of alignment. And if in one game he explains the whole situation but doesn't in another (the whole situation shows that he has a little wiggle room in the weekend posting department), I hardly see that as vote worthy.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Antihero »

Nero Cain wrote:You should let me explain first then.

I truely belived that Jedo was scummy for his lie. Diddins post was full of crap and lies. Add this in with his "Hey I'm going to bandwagon...opps wagon is to big so I'm hopping off" from earlier in the day. Sure, I could buy a Jedo/Diddin group. But the "he's prob town" line doesn't strike me very well and sounds like Diddin might have some inside info.
OK, your vote on diddin makes sense.

Your vote on Jedo didn't, and your diddin-scum theory would imply that jedo is town (or, at least, not scum with diddin). I guess that's why you removed your Jedo vote...?

So, where do you stand on Jedo now?
NC wrote:Opinions change throughout the game.
Yes, but in this case, they changed over the course of one post.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Antihero wrote:I guess that's why you removed your Jedo vote...?
Yes.
So, where do you stand on Jedo now?
I'm thinking town. Diddins "He's prob town" line is scummy to me. If Jedi is town then it would make sense for scum to attach his attacker. Calling him prob town leaves the door open for him to attack Jedo later on.
NC wrote:Opinions change throughout the game.
Yes, but in this case, they changed over the course of one post.
New information [from Diddin] changed my opinion.

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by diddin »

Nero Cain wrote:
diddin wrote:Attacking someone based on whether they post on weekends even if they say they don't is crap.

Nero: What was Jedo's alignment in Mutiny? If he was town, why are you using this tell to incriminate him as scum now?

unvote, Vote: Nero Cain

Nero has posted little relevant content and is now using crap reasoning to push the wagon on Jedo.

As a matter of fact, this makes Jedo probably town, IMO.
This post is crap. First of all I'm NOT voting Jedo for "posting on the weekends", I'm voting Jedo for
LYING

Also I have far more "content" then alot of people.

Unvote:

This built up way to fast built up on false and crap reasoning. Both Diddin and Fate are missrepping like crap. I hate Mothraxs vote on me b/c he was agreeing with Diddin's crap case. Not to fond of Anti vote for agreeing with Fate's lie.

The fact that you call being active once on weekends when he said he was V/LA on weekends a serious scumtell is amusing. LAL is a shit policy for reasons just like this. Real life happens. He may have been able to post just this weekend but will be busy on future weekends.

The fact that you manage to attack everyone on your wagon in some way but single me out with a vote screams flailing scum.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I was never attacked. Interesting.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

diddin wrote:The third and fourth spots on a bandwagon are generally considered to be the scummiest spots to be on.
Do you agree with that concept? This is interesting because you were third on the Jedo wagon.

@Antihero: You never answered my question. Was your vote on Iecerent a random vote, and if not what was its basis?

@Prana: What do you feel your bill vote is going to lead to?

I don't like Nero's reaction to the wagon being formed on him.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”