Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:19 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

RedCoyote wrote:DGB, why did you even bother to calculate the scumputer then?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I've got Cyberbob and Pokerface as scum. Inhim, not so much.

Point?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ojanen wrote:DUTCH MAN. REPLACE OUT.
I'm starting to think I should replace out aswell. I'm deeply depressed in real life and some of that is carrying into this. I'll try to get back into things tonight otherwise I think I may be done.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Cyberbob »

PokerFace wrote:
Ojanen wrote:DUTCH MAN. REPLACE OUT.
I'm starting to think I should replace out aswell. I'm deeply depressed in real life and some of that is carrying into this. I'll try to get back into things tonight otherwise I think I may be done.
that's pretty much where I was at on the weekend

definitely don't feel bad about replacing out over something like that though
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 am

Post by iamausername »

Not entirely surprised by the revelation of Weatherman's identity. My top pick was SerialClergyman returning to the site but not wanting anyone to know for some reason (mostly because I saw his name in the Users Online list a few weeks ago), but Ojanen was one of the other names floating around in my head.

Now, back to the game. I've been really, really directionless today, and I need to do something about it. SpyreX and RedCoyote have both been hurling out the appeals to emotion, and I'm totally swallowing it hook, line and sinker, and I don't care. My gut says they're both town at this point.

I really want to see inHim dead. Take a look through his iso, and watch the slow deterioration of any pretense at doing things like hunting for scum, or giving any kind of crap about what wagon he is on as he realises that there are enough players in this town who don't look at a lack of explanation or consistency as a scumtell that he can get away with just about anything.

Look at his interactions with CKD. Back in the time when he was actually occasionally bothering to explain his scumreads, CKD gets lumped into the "would kill this guy" lists, but there is NOTHING ELSE*. No post that could possibly have any danger of actually causing a CKD lynch to happen. He's poised to bus if one does happen to spring up, but he's sure not going to do anything to bring that about.

*NOTHING ELSE with the exception of this gem:
inHimshallibe wrote:
Gorrad wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:OMG, I have been here for years...and that post was the longest I have ever read...firm stances and opinions...and lots of content...town or really ballsy scum...got to be town.
CKD, money where your mouth is time. Point out where the firm stances and opinions are.
Looking better for Gorrad. This seems pretty town in concept, though we’ll see about the rest of Gorrad’s practices as I continue. :igmeou: ==SpyreX’s INCREDIBLY SEXY post on the possible bus of ckd is EXCELLENT.==
"The Gorrad wagon seems to be dying, I guess I should bail. But OMG SpyreX is setting up a link between Gorrad and CKD, better encourage that one!"

He literally posted this towards the end of D2:
People I'll lynch:
RedCoyote
Dutch one
Weatherman
DrippingGoofball
Kmd4390
Cyberbob
yabbaguy
curiouskarmadog
Chevre
PokerFace
and then opened D3 with a vote on SpyreX. There's 'not being overly concerned about consistency', and then there's 'jumping on whatever wagon appears without discrimination'. The above post also came very shortly after a post saying "Weatherman's solid Town". No explanation has been offered for this inconsistency. Besides, I guess, the following post where he says "Hell, I might vote for anyone but myself."

His reaction to the Xtoxm/Antihero claiming fiasco is pretty horrible too, encouraging a lynch on Xtoxm before the two of them had got all their info out.

There's also the fact that nocase called inHim out as scum yesterday and then ate a bullet last night. WIFOM bombs away, but I think it bears consideration.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:10 am

Post by iamausername »

i feel much better now.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:10 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Well, sure, all those things happened. I'm really not in the mood to put up much of a fight. Let me see if I can convince you otherwise after lunch.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I read over some of the more recent stuff. I will reiterate a few things

I know Xtoxm fairly well. I believe he is the type of guy that would put his own agenda before the town
Why: I was masoned with him once in a game. He believed Zeenon to be town and claimed mason with Zeenon when xtoxm was only mason with me. yay that was rough for me. I probably deserved it though for something I did to xtoxm once so I hold no hard feelings toward him for anything and think he is a player that has certainly grown in skill over time.

Game I reference: http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11344

I don't believe he is the type of guy that would try to out think the scum by targeting the guy lowest on his town list "inhim" and or out think the scum by saying "he would not be apposed to an inhim lynch" before he did it. I think that way because I highly doubt xtoxm who was somwhat disinterested in the game would create such a master plan and or risk everything like that especially since that post involving inhim
was not after the deadline was anounced
. I highly doubt he would think that far ahead at a time when there was no urgency especially since he certainly didn't think far ahead in the game we masoned together in. I mean lets face it, he would have to come clean and say I was his mason buddy eventually in that game and or face his death, my death, and zeenon's death. He didn't think that far ahead then and I don't think he'd think that far ahead there.

It is far more believable that he went the simplier route and either went to the person he thought most towny in the order mattering list, Korlash. Or the person he though most scummy, Spyre X. And I am willing to bet pretty much anything on that. Should SpyreX flip town I want Korlash dead.

I got a lot to catchup on and all I just said is not only reason I want spyreX dead. I will get to those reasons asap

also... Hi ojanen, I knew you felt familar but wouldn't have guessed you. And as I am a respectable guy I won't make a big deal about anything involved there any further
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Good post 1678, iamausername.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

DGB 1675 wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I've got Cyberbob and Pokerface as scum. Inhim, not so much.

Point?
What do you mean? The point is pretty clear. You've got some clear results here and you're kind of just dismissing them. My question is why you bothered with it at all. And don't give me that, "Well, it's imperfect" line again. Why is it not relevant in this game then?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

RedCoyote wrote:
DGB 1675 wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I've got Cyberbob and Pokerface as scum. Inhim, not so much.

Point?
What do you mean? The point is pretty clear. You've got some clear results here and you're kind of just dismissing them. My question is why you bothered with it at all. And don't give me that, "Well, it's imperfect" line again. Why is it not relevant in this game then?
You know, we
could
wagon Cyberbob.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

it would give me an easy out from this game without having to be replaced, so there's that
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I have no interest in lynching a townie.

Oh, just nevermind. DGB, give me a ring when you're ready to start taking the game seriously.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Guys, let's just lynch Spy.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:03 am

Post by iamausername »

Antihero, where the hell is your scumhunting today. Just because you're not being wagoned any more doesn't mean you get to slack off.

Cyberbob, why did you go from
Cyberbob wrote:
inHimshallibe

Ah yes. Scummy. I've gone into my reasons for this opinion previously but I do want to reiterate just how suspicious his behaviour was yesterday concerning the xtoxm/Antihero drama. I'd say there's a definite possible connection to RC with the latter's numerous badly justified votes for him throughout the course of the game. Leaning towards a RC/inHim pairing at the very least right now.
to
Cyberbob wrote:inhim is dumb too bad rc is voting him :\
when people started voting for inHim? Is it because you are scum with him?

DGB, this inHim wagon has sweet delicious candy.

Dutch one, what Ojanen said. You clearly do not have the time for this game right now. There's no shame in admitting that.

KMD, let's just lynch inHim.

Korlash, have you even mentioned inHim once in this entire game?

PokerFace, I'm still waiting for my delivery, don't think I've forgotten. Also, please don't base your vote today on guesswork about what Xtoxm did last night.

SpyreX,
SpyreX wrote:I'm still leaning conjoined alignments on inHim and nocase after the start of D1
what does this even mean

Weatherman,
Weatherman wrote: spyrex, pokerface and non-attention-getters korlash/cyberbob is the list i wanted to look thoroughly. tomorrow. sdhf,hgs-
is inHim any less of a non-attention-getter than korlash or cyberbob? At the time you made this post I mean, obviously I am giving him heaping bowls of attention now.

yabbaguy,

carry on.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Cyberbob »

iamausername wrote:when people started voting for inHim? Is it because you are scum with him?
no it's because RC is also scum and I'd rather do him first because he's more annoying
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:00 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Guess I'll have to start playing. Apologies for my atrocious behavior from about Page 6 to now.

Rereading during a slow day at work. I will try to put together a full breakdown of the player list.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:13 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Which is not an adequate substitute for responding to the points regarding your scumminess, I do need to point out.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Dutch one »

iamausername wrote:Dutch one, what Ojanen said. You clearly do not have the time for this game right now. There's no shame in admitting that.
the thing is that I really really want to stay in the game, I like it and I don't want to get replaced. There is only nothing I can post now, I've been very inactive the last week(s) (due to learning for tests making 4 essays and because I've recently bought a new game (and I'm playing that a lot..)) so I have to read a huge ammount of pages to come-up with everyone, and I also need to re-analyze nearly everyone because I've got no suspicions or evidence anymore. This takes a lot of time, and I do have enought time to reply and to keep active (I still check it quite often) but not to re-analyze more than 10 pages and analyze everyone in ISO. For an example, today I had 3 hours detention (yes, I'm a saint :D) and alltogether I went back to home at 16:00, than I had to make homework for more than an hour, and after this all I'm not in the mood at all to re-read so many pages.
I hoped that I would've been able to re-read everything last week, after my V/LA, but I couldn't because it was just to much.
It's not that I don't want to play, not at all, I really want to post, but there is just nothing I can reply to.
Although I really want to stay in the game, you can replace me if you want, because I will probably stay this inactive at least for nearly a week.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Iam, id be fine with that. Spy has more votes right now though.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:40 am

Post by iamausername »

Kmd4390 wrote:Iam, id be fine with that. Spy has more votes right now though.
My count puts them both on three. Which makes it 4-2 inHim if you switch.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:49 am

Post by SpyreX »

iam wrote:what does this even mean
The PR business out of the gate. It doesn't click as a scum hop business even if it was all shenanigans.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok.

Unvote, Vote Inhim
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 7

"Mildew is good for you. It's the next best thing to fresh lettuce. Be thankful for what grows down here. "
- 2nd Lieutenant, Das Boot

inHimshallibe
- 4 - RedCoyote, iamausername, yabbaguy, Kmd4390
SpyreX
- 2 - PokerFace, Korlash
RedCoyote
- 2 - SpyreX, Cyberbob
Cyberbob
- 2 - inHimshallibe, Weatherman
Kmd4390
- 1 - DrippingGoofball

Players not voting:
Antihero, Dutch one

Notes/Prods
:
- Prodding Antihero
- Weatherman - You're welcome to continue the game under your main Ojanen account if you'd like.
- PokerFace is V/LA
- Current Deadline: Secret
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

KMD, thoughts on RC?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Meh, he
could
be scum, but I'd lynch you, DGB, or Inhim before Red.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”