Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Iecerint wrote:Um, no. Fate goes on and on about GreyICE being scum, namely. We just have the same obvscum reads. The reason we have them is that they are obv.

Do you think vezok is town, Ghostlin?
That's a hard question to answer. You see, I read Vezok as scum every game we're in. He posts one-liners, often posts scummy stupid things and generally makes a fool of himself in games I play with him. So I'm having difficultly ascertaining if he's still the same fool that scum are trying to bring into a very easy lynch, or a different kind of scummy fool that actually
is
scum. He wouldn't make a bad PL lynch EXCEPT for the fact that if you're going to do that, you'd do it in the last phase normally.

I'm willing to be convinced, tho'. Show me how his play is different from No Exit or other games, and I could buy it at an asking price.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Iecerint »

I don't think I've played with townvezok very often -- I remember him being scum in Holy Orders and Hide and Seek, and that's all I can recall playing with him. I'm sure he can remind me, cause I think I've also played with townvezok.

Never read No Exit, but I'll look at that when I get a chance.

I think the case for him being scum is summarized in a previous post of mine.

~~~

Let me put the question for you another way, though. You argued that Fate and I have similar reads. Our only similar read is vezokscum. Is there something else you were referring to, or do you just find vezokscum reads so scummy that they override other things?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Now that I KNOW Parama and me were Town v. Town (that goddamn idiot...) GreyICE is very scum:
GreyICE wrote:Guys, guys, get a room. You can share it with Fate's five girlfriends.

Vote: Icerint

For knowing what the hell they were saying about me on scumchat (like... I'm kinda curious, but kinda not).

Ghostwriter... are you gonna flake?
First his reaction is "you too stop your TvT >.>"
THEN he throws in... a fuckin RVS vote? No reads at all?

Then chastises GreyICE for his flaking history. GreyICE is an ASSHOLE as scum, mocking players and their contributions to stir the pot and create chaos and dissent.
GreyICE wrote:This is like Reck and Dramonic in consulmaker.

It's probably scum on scum.
NOW he comes out with a "yeah scum on scum" after... ONE set of posts by Parama. Changes his read at his convenience rather WITH additional info as it comes in.

GreyICE wrote:
Parama wrote:THAT WAS A PRETTY SCUMMY POST, GREYICE. JUST FYI.
I'm probably right though. Something way outside the ordinary going on here.
"yeah I know what I said was scummy" because HES scum too "but I'm probably right" aka he THOUGHT me and Parama were on the other scumteam.

GreyICE wrote::roll:

Cool, so you're masons.
[LoldoIneedtosay]

GreyICE wrote:
Parama wrote:
GreyICE wrote:This is like Reck and Dramonic in consulmaker.

It's probably scum on scum.
WHAT CHANGED SINCE THIS POST?
Nothing.

I'm literally trying to decide what game you're playing here.

It's screamingly obvious you guys are playing some sort of dance, this is contrived as shit. And it's actually quite irritating.
Now he's TRYING to decide how to paint our play and hes ANNOYED. No reads or scumhunting just "Im pissed at whatever gambit you too are plling" SCUM GET PISSED WHEN TOWN ACT CRAZY AND IRRTIONAL.

GreyICE wrote:Fate.

You really think town lurks and scum tells you you're being rather useless?

Nah. Brains man.
Tries to appeal to me, "yo Fate. I wouldn't tell you your useless as scum, PLUS Iecrint is lurking." how in the FUCK was Iecrint )who he was voting) lurking at this point?

GreyICE wrote:Uh...

That logic.

Doesn't make the least bit of sense. If I thought this was preplanned in some sort of quicktopic, wouldn't I poke at you to see if it was the scum quicktopic?

I honestly think you're just annoyed that you're readable.

Oh well.

Is there anyone else alive in this town?
"Can more people post so I can say something new and interesting?"

GreyICE wrote:Because VeZokPiraka hasn't claimed yet. Rule #1 you make him claim day 1. Besides Tajo sucks at scum and knows it.

Just waiting for you to chill and remember the obvious.

vote: veZok
This came out of nowhere. BUT KEEP IT IN MIND (GreyICE+Vezok)
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote:Then vote vezok. He is pretty obvious.
Pretty obviously LISTED IN YOUR FUCKIN ROLE PM. But wait, hold on to this for LATER:

GreyICE wrote:
Parama wrote:YOU'RE DEFLECTING TO THE OTHER SCUMTEAM.
It's impossible. You can't be this dumb. Did you take a bottle of stupid today?
Calling Parama dumb when Parama was RIGHT (about something, he usually is)

GreyICE wrote:Wait a second. I mention vezok, and both you crackheads think he's scum now, but don't do anything else?

Have either of you played with Vezok before? Find vezok scum, rule #1?

@kdub: I've been distracted by Bevis and Butthead.
K look now Vezok is STILL 100% scum lynch worthy?

GreyICE wrote:
Fate wrote:VEZOK GETS LOCKED INTO A CLAIM. VEZOK SCUM BECOMES OBV AFTER HE POSTS MORE THAN TWICE.

PARAMA SCUM GETS LYNCHED D1.
Thank you. Vezok wagon now, I smell scum I want claim.
SAME^.

GreyICE wrote:
Fate wrote:I WOULD IF I COULD BUT ITS SOMETHING YOURE JUST FRIGGIN BORN WITH.

IVE TRIED THOUGH IF YOU ISO ME.

HE"S SPOUTING NONSENSE UNDER THE GUISE THAT "hopefully people will read this and think IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE for mafia to fake a PR, or self-vote... or bus GreyICE D1 ETC. ETC."

THATS HOW HIS POSTS FUCKIN READ. HES NOT HUNTING SCUM, jUST SPOUTNING NONSENSE, BUSSING, AND BEING AN OVERALL SCUMBAG TRYING TO WIFOM IT UP
Not bad.

Okay, you want to convince us rather than plan out the game. You're town.

If I bus am I town again? :D

vote: parama
All right HERE he drops the "Fate buddy card" At first I Though tit was TOO BALLSY for Parama's partner, but now that Paramatown is revealed its just a classic "if I bus parama can you read me as town plx? YOURE TOWN FATE! *bowsdown*"

GreyICE wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:WTF happened?

I am a VT.

also
unvote
vote parama

I think you are scum. Go die in a fire or a lynch.
Yeah, he's scum.

O RLY?
GreyICE wrote:Also if you just hammered yourself Parama, you better be scum.
GreyICE wrote:'cept I'm town. And at the moment, not buying the Fate-scum. Which means you hammered yourself to, what? Catch Vezok Piraka scum?

God I hope you are shitting us and flip red.
^^Read these posts about how PISSED he is he missed his nightkill. The later posts FURTHER show his concentration focusing on the scum NK and how Parama fucked it over with the selfhammer... so hes HOPING Parama is scum that sent in HIS team's kill and self-hammered.

GreyICE scum FLIRTS with "too much inside info" sa scum because he thinks he can justify it as "reading the set-up rationally." but I DONT see town having a reaction to Parama's self hammer with:
GreyICE wrote:Okay, bothered. There's no mention of 7:2:2, so I'm assuming that's bogus. It's nightless, so Parama might have saved the town a night kill (or two if there's some reason for the 7:2:2 nonsense) meaning I suddenly understand his actions. Hammer this early means possible no scum action submittal means possible that we traded a townie with a wagon on him for 1-2 night kills.

Uh...

Fuck, sorry Parama. That was actually kinda brilliant.
BRILLIANT PARAMA! YOU FUCKED ME!

Yeah GreyICE is super scum, but the GRAND FINALE ISNT HERE YET
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Fate »

DAMN IT ATE MY POST
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote:Well that handles one problem.

Kdub isn't dumb, so he's scum.

Fate is... welcome to read changing land.

Fate,
we're not lynching Vezok today.
Your comment at the end of yesterday is giving me wet willies. Choose a scum candidate with three brain cells.

And go ahead and vote me. I'm town, but this war will. be. fun.
Fate,
Fate,
Fate,
Fate,
Fate,
Fate,
WHAT CHANGED? MHMMM MR EXECUTIONER TOO LATE FOR A FAKE INNOCENT? If ANYTHING vezok has been MORE obvscum for his posting at the start of day.
GreyICE wrote:
Iecerint wrote:With the number of posters, Ghostlin could already be at L-1 by now. :(
But I want Fate to take a stand.

VezokPiraka is a bad stand. He's obvscum, but Fate leaving a bolt hole in a Vezok lynch is like... what the hell?

Conservative play voting for the dumbest player in the entire fucking game?

Nah. Badposting.
Tell me WHAT PART OF THIS POST MAKES SENSE FROM TOWN?
"Vezok is obvscum..,. but I want Fate to take stands on other people so I know where he's at. Fate voting vezokscum is BADPOSTING." Bullshit.

THEN HE TRIES TO APPEAL TO ME
OH NO VEZOK BANDWAGONS

ITS TUESDAY

HES AN EASY LYNCH. AND PROBABLY WORTHLESS SCUM. OR WORTHLESS TOWN. CAN BE HARD TO TELL

GIMME SOMETHING WITH TEETH IN IT
"OH NO VEZOK IS EASY LYNCH STAY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY.

PLEASE SCUMHUNT THE OTHER TEAM FOR MY NOT MY TEAM FATE! PLEASE!! ILL VOTEY OU WITH CONTRIVED CASES IF YOU DONT!!"

GreyICE wrote:Heh.

I'm town.

And confirmable. My power isn't something you give to scum.

Gimme two more votes for you and I'll demonstrate.
NOPE. Too bad you didnt read up on SQUAREMETA. Kise has put multiple scum "instant win" roles in LyLo. Me and IEcrint had one. There was a scum executioner on in the large theme where I was Masons with Chrono.

WHOOPS FAILCLAIM IS FAIL. "I'll prove it by mislynching FATE please pile votes on him." <-NOTICE LACK OF "obvvezok should be lynched" CONSISTENCY
IF YOURE FUCKING TOWN AND READ THIS AND ARENT VOTING GREYICE, YOURE CLAIMING SCUM AFRAID TO JUMP ON A WAGON ON THE TEAM OPPOSITE OF GREYS. UNDERSTOOD?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I believe finding Vezok as scum is probably only possible through two methods: him making a huge slip, which is hard due to his lack of posting content; catching his partners in ways that show him.

This is no doubt the second method in action. Nothing on Fate's case is really notable for me except the GI-Vezok interaction. You push his case so hard, treat Fate as town, but get scared when Parama flips town and Fate is targeting Vezok? I can only assume this is because you are very aware of Fate's ability to get a person lynched, and you never wanted anyone being serious about Vezok's wagon, which explains your pretty bullshit "case" on him. He didn't claim quick enough, so he's scum? He wagon-hopped, LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES, so he's scum? He made an incredibly short post that was scummy, LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES, so he's scum? So I went back and looked at Fate's case again when I saw something I could agree with about it. Found something else. 7-2-2, and your focus on the mafia kills. Fate, I believe, has called it with that. You also give off the impression that you're really trying to force us to believe that you don't believe the set-up is like that, making me feel that you did. Though the kicker was definitely that you've repeatedly called Vezok as scum who shouldn't be lynched today. You know he's scum, but don't want him dead? Yeah... Ok, here you go:

VOTE: GreyICE

I guess he won't die today, now will he?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:Parama is still scum, don't fuckin waste your breath FRUSTRATED AND CAUGHT SCUM.

Grey BUDDYING ME and BUSSING Parama doesn't make sense... scratch that Grey+Parama team I was talking about. Parama was likely treating Grey like Antihero last game, pissed as fuck that he caught him.

Vezok claims VT then sheeps me....
So I am scum because of two posts?

WTF do you want greyICE?
You have no idea how I play. You aren't chess or gandalf.
^SCUMMIEST POST OF THE GAME AND CLEARS GREYICE BECAUSE HE WANTS TO APPEASE HIM.

Vezok scum NEVER ceases to amuse me.
We're powerlynching him tomorrow at worst he's a VT LyLo fodder.

Ghostlin's LAUGHABLE reads are either dumb/scum at this point.

@Grey: so there's NO mention of multiball? because after XXX mentioned it I remember Kise saying somewhere it was.
We're powerlynching him tomorrow
at worst he's a VT LyLo fodder.
at worst he's a VT LyLo fodder.
You're NEVER conservative as town, Fate. Why the out in the post? Why the escape hole?

It doesn't sit very well.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Other than the fact that he was voting Parama at that point? And was pushing Parama far more than Vezok? My vote is where it needs to be.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by GreyICE »

GhostWriter wrote:Other than the fact that he was voting Parama at that point? And was pushing Parama far more than Vezok? My vote is where it needs to be.
You mean a page and a half after Parama was lynched?

And Fate leaves himself an escape hole? ON LYNCHING VEZOK?

It's all part of the plan, ain't it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Kise »

Vote Count:

GreyICE: 2
(Fate, Ghostwriter)
Fate: 1
(GreyICE)

Not Voting:

Ghostlin
Iecerint
Katsuki
(V/LA)

Pim
(prodded)

vezokpiraka
Zyrconium

Lynch:

5 votes.

Deadline:

April 6th - 3:00 AM EST
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

GreyICE wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Other than the fact that he was voting Parama at that point? And was pushing Parama far more than Vezok? My vote is where it needs to be.
You mean a page and a half after Parama was lynched?

And Fate leaves himself an escape hole? ON LYNCHING VEZOK?

It's all part of the plan, ain't it.
That quote happened at the bottom of page 8. Parama was still alive. Furthermore, the second post of D2, Fate voted Vezok. What the fuck are you talking about? That wasn't an escape hole, that was vintage-Fate saying "either he's scum, or he's problematic I'll-fuck-up-the-town-so-I-can't-live townie, and he dies either way".
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Was it? You replaced out of brotherhood. UT was classic, vintage, "Scum or fuck-up-the-town" townie.

Fate never expressed much suspicion. He wanted to find the scumteam, and knew it wasn't UT.

Day 1 in Walking Dead, Fate lynched Wraith, classic fuck-up-the-town townie. Why? 'cause he thought Wraith was scum. I thought wraith was scum. We all (except Chess and RC (And IS, through his mad genius) thought Wraith was scum.

We let Raivann, THE classic fuck-up-the-town townie live until the last scum was dead, and then he wasn't town (LONG STORY DUN ASK).

MPM, Fate let Mafuyu and Robo live until endgame, despite the fact they were doing so poorly they'd probably voted for confirmed town. He mislynched Antihero instead, because he was plausibly scum.

Are we to do Meta, GW? Meta is as meta does.

The facts of the matter is that the VP wagon has a bolt hole in case VP flips town. That bolt hole shouldn't exist, but there it is. VP, easily the worst player in the thread. And there's a bolt hole sitting in the post in case the lynch goes south.

Very well. I test that. We stop lynching VP. That worthless git can wait until day 3. I ask for #2. Certainly at 6:2:2, there's got to be a #2. Scum is 40% of this thread! And
suddenly
stuff happens that leads to him having a plausible reason to vote for me.

Uh huh. Interesting, very interesting.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

My experience with him shows that he says this kind of stuff all the time. I don't see how you're using it against him. I don't even see it as a bolt hole, or whatever. I've seen him pull this with, I believe, Chess in Gorrad's Fav Fictional. He said that even if Chess wasn't scum, he was a townie that would be detriment to the town later if allowed to live. After the town flip, he still didn't give a shit. It's not like he used it to save himself if he got it wrong. And even in your examples, you don't mention it as a scum-Fate move.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

GhostWriter wrote:My experience with him shows that he says this kind of stuff all the time. I don't see how you're using it against him. I don't even see it as a bolt hole, or whatever. I've seen him pull this with, I believe, Chess in Gorrad's Fav Fictional. He said that even if Chess wasn't scum, he was a townie that would be detriment to the town later if allowed to live. After the town flip, he still didn't give a shit. It's not like he used it to save himself if he got it wrong. And even in your examples, you don't mention it as a scum-Fate move.
That's not the Fate-scum move. If you're following the thread, read the posts.

The Fate-scum move is not having any secondary reads. Anyone else worth lynching. Any other scum candidates.

The plan is to 'get' Vezok. What worried me was the fact he left a hole in the post.

Fate will have reasons for lynching town AFTER the lynch. Not BEFORE the lynch. Before the lynch, the person his vote is on is scum. You don't make a pressure vote if you say it's for pressure, after all.

That worried me.

Not having ANY OTHER candidates worth voting for?

That really worried me.

Kdub flopping over dead with a quick reason for voting me?

Oh that's really, really, really worrying.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I have more things as to why I don't believe this, as well as two people I read Fate as having in his sights other than Vezo, but I'm not going to say it. I have no desire to continue this. Fate is asleep (3 games with him, he mentioned it in one of them, might have been this one), so I'd rather let him handle his own stuff.
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Zyrconium »

So, if vezok is town, Fate was totally setting up a mislynch(according to GI, and some rather selective meta(the part where you didn't point out that Wraith was town, but merely suggested it(I don't actually know if Wraith was town, it can be extrapolated from your IS comment, I don't use meta because I can't be arsed reading it.))), and if vezok is scum, GI's been helping him out every time he got a chance, barring occasions where he obviously wasn't going to get lynched, and occasions where he was fairly certain the other scumteam was going to lose a member first(according to Fate, and a quick ISO of both GI and vezok.) also other stuffs....

DISCLAIMER: These are both paraphasings for simplicity, the aforementioned users can call me a lieing bastard and kill me if I happen to be wrong.... or they feel like it.... and I apologise for grammar's.

P-Edit: and now it becomes clear his case isn't the above, but something more circumstancial(town SHOULD have extra lynch candidates, scum in a 2-team game SHOULD ALSO have extra lynch candidates, tell is null.) + Reverse-WIFOM(hint: this is also called WIFOM)

vote GreyICE

Bonus cookies:
GreyICE wrote:There's no mention of 7:2:2, so I'm assuming that's bogus.
Followed by:
GreyICE wrote:
Kdub wrote:If Parama actually is town, GreyICE is scum. He's way too confident that Parama is going to flip town. Then again, that self-hammer probably means Parama is scum, so meh, let's just wait and see what happens.
UM DUDE
HE CLAIMED TOWN AFTER A HAMMER.
I DUNNO WHAT MOTIVE HE HAS TO LIE ABOUT THAT.
ALSO IF IT'S 7:2:2 WHY WOULD I KNOW SOMEONE IS TOWN IF I'M SCUM?
FUCKING BRAINS, MAN. THEY HELP.
Where it's quite obvious why Parama would lie about said motive, which I do believe GI points out later.... Meaning the only thing he meeds "FUCKING BRAINS" for is to see that it's a 7:2:2 setup.

And:
GreyICE wrote:
Vote Count:
Parama: 2 (Katsuki, Fate)
vezokpiraka: 2 (Pim, GreyICE)
GhostWriter: 1 (KDub)
Ghostlin: 1 (GhostWriter)
Iecerint: 1 (Zyrconium)
GreyICE: 1 (Parama)
GreyICE wrote:Not bad.

Okay, you want to convince us rather than plan out the game. You're town.

If I bus am I town again? :D

vote: parama
Zyrconium wrote:I think I can see why flail-Parama would vote Grey, especially with his follow-up posts...

unvote, vote Parama

*forgets to post for like 4 hours*

P.S. I don't really agree with the "pretending to be scum so noone thinks he's scum" argument, but he has spent a while too long not being town.
vezokpiraka wrote:WTF happened?

I am a VT.

also
unvote
vote parama

I think you are scum. Go die in a fire or a lynch.
Parama wrote:
unvote, vote: Parama
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO
Where his reaction to OBVSCUM(his words, also probably true, but his words is important) wagoning the highest wagon was.... Shock... Not exactly an expected reaction unless he has a vested intrest in VP's life.

And this took far too long to type I should sleep soon....
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Katsuki »

EHEHEHAHAHAHH

VOTE: FATE

PARAMA FLIP FURTHERS FATESCUM
KATSUKI SCUMREAD ON FATE GUARENTEES FATESCUM.

p.s. I have never been wrong about fatescum before. It's not starting now.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by Zyrconium »

Well.... that was unexpected, anything more specific to share with us Kats?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:50 am

Post by Iecerint »

Kise, I'm currently voting Ghostlin. Is that VC correct?

Be careful with voting, everyone. May be a vote thief.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:49 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote GreyICE

For what's been said here. He is scum from the whole Fate- Parama situation.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Fate »

I have other suspects, the fact that you rather GLOSS OVER my posts than read them and infer the obvious is what makes GREYSCUM and GHOSTTOWN.

Now can we lynch this fuckin scumcutioner or what?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote: You're NEVER conservative as town, Fate. Why the out in the post? Why the escape hole?

It doesn't sit very well.
Besides you getting WTFPWNED by Ghost having meta that directly contrasts this, I'll admit vezok is hard to read. Sometimes he's OBVTOWN and then he's town, but other times he's WTF? and Maybe scum... some games hes OBVSCUM. This game he WAS in the middle after VT claim, then he pushed it too OBVSCUM side after Parama's lynch.

Then you came out of the hole and defended him saying hes an "easy lynch." Nice try.
GreyICE wrote:Was it? You replaced out of brotherhood. UT was classic, vintage, "Scum or fuck-up-the-town" townie.

Fate never expressed much suspicion. He wanted to find the scumteam, and knew it wasn't UT.

Day 1 in Walking Dead, Fate lynched Wraith, classic fuck-up-the-town townie. Why? 'cause he thought Wraith was scum. I thought wraith was scum. We all (except Chess and RC (And IS, through his mad genius) thought Wraith was scum.

We let Raivann, THE classic fuck-up-the-town townie live until the last scum was dead, and then he wasn't town (LONG STORY DUN ASK).

MPM, Fate let Mafuyu and Robo live until endgame, despite the fact they were doing so poorly they'd probably voted for confirmed town. He mislynched Antihero instead, because he was plausibly scum.

Are we to do Meta, GW? Meta is as meta does.
All right then let's see how TWISTED and scummotivated your use of it is here:
Was it? You replaced out of brotherhood. UT was classic, vintage, "Scum or fuck-up-the-town" townie.
UT was not "fuck up the town" townie. He played very well when he got off his ass, and he was obvtown which is why I never touched him. OTHERS aren't as good at reading him, but that didn't make him "scum" just "the last mislynch based off earlyearly play."
Thats because D1 Wraith was obvscum. D2 was a clusterfuck of inactivity, D3 was Cult lynching time. D4 it was OBVIOUS who the cult team was, so badly that I wanted to fake a guilty.
We had plenty of lynches, and they were both obvtown. I wasn't going to PL obvtown players for being useless, I was going to PL non-entity players that were being useless.

SO HOW, THEN, DOES THAT COMPARE TO THIS GAME:
Vezok, acting scummy as FUCK scums it up in thread. You, AGREE he's acting scummy. D2 he acts more scummy. I say, to justify his lynch ALL THE MORE, that
hell at WORST he's a VT worthless townie
How does that correspond at all to Mafuyu, Robo, UT, Raivann, who were all TOWNISH in that order? Vezok is scummy as fuck.

You're failure was going toe to toe with me instead of bussing him, and making it quite obvious the connection there.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Fate »

Katsuki wrote:EHEHEHAHAHAHH

VOTE: FATE

PARAMA FLIP FURTHERS FATESCUM
KATSUKI SCUMREAD ON FATE GUARENTEES FATESCUM.

p.s. I have never been wrong about fatescum before. It's not starting now.
^THE FIRST SCUM FROM THE NON VEZOKICE TEAM ARRIVES.

Hi Katsuki, had your daily dose of bullshit yet?

I mean I KNOW you can't resist a Fate town lynch when you're scum, but you'd REALLY come out better after this if you voted the other team.

Or ya know, pretended to be scumhunting AT ALL instead of just jumping on lynches for "PARAMA FLIPPED TOWN ERGO FATE IS SCUM I CAN READ FATE" reasons, which shows you have NO INTENT at reading this game at finding scum.

Zyrco is NOT scum with Katsuki, as much is obvious. The lists are shaping up nicely.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Fate »

Anyone who wants a laugh should ISO Katsuki.

Last time she voted was to hop on the Parama mislynch with a "Fate sheep" clause.

If she could READ ME 100% as scum, why didn't she READ three pages and have an actual STANCE on the issue?

Lol scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”