DarkFlashlight
DarkFlashlight
Goon
DarkFlashlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by DarkFlashlight »

Oh, Kage, that was meant solely for Sak/Otolia. Thus 'other' would be the one that they're not. I see how you thought after talking about Sakako, if I said 'other' you'd assume it was an open question about Otolia. I wanted everyone to give feedback on Sakako, since he's probably going to be the one headed for the gallows. Ambiguous wording ftl, that was my fault.

It doesn't matter that you answered though, it doesn't really do anything at all.

But anyway, can you give your thoughts on Sakako even if you aren't going to vote for him? You don't seem to say much about it, and you just answered about Otolia.

Obviously I want Darla and chk's input also, I didn't go through that unvote ordeal to not have any discussion.

Oli, Glass, and I are voting Sakako for stated logical reasons regardless of if you agree with the logic, so that takes care of us.
Otolia has given an illogical reason, but a reason nonetheless.
Kage, chk, and Darla I've already requested say something.
Sakako himself is obviously exempt.

That leaves Mr. Bump. I haven't directed anything really at all at you. You're voting Otolia, and I can see why, but would you support a Sakako lynch?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Glass »

kage wrote:Right now, I feel like scum are Sakako and either DBE/Chk.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

Kage is claiming villager, but has now blatantly lied.
Kagetora wrote:
chkflip wrote:Yet you were "almost" willing to hammer.
At no point did I say this.
My stuff is in the bold.
Kagetora wrote:
I would have hammered him.
Otolia is impatient and bandwagons.

Olinea is my strongest town read right now.

DBE is still MIA.

Glass comes into a pretty trash-terrible position and looks town.

DFL and Bump are my nullest reads.

I think we've got a pretty strong case with Sakako.

VOTE: Sakako

His OMGUS claim is baseless (given Otolia's real reason to vote), his Otolia vote seems very forced (as do several of his posts which many of us have pointed out), and quite honestly there's never a good time to start a game asking the question "who do you think is most likely to be mafia" simply because you're giving scum everything they want to know.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

Forgot to mention:
Sakako is L-1
!

Also, is there something more specific anyone is looking for out of me? I see DFL requests my presence, for which I apologize for nto being here as much as I should be.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Sakako
Sakako
Goon
Sakako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Sakako »

Well, I guess this is it. I don't really have anything more to say, and since it's so close to deadline, I doubt any other lynches are going to happen apart from mine. I can't really claim anything, as I am what I am; a vanilla Townie. That's all. I hope I'll be your one and only mislynch, and I look forward to playing with some of you in the future.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

I love that you claimed after you said you wouldn't. Maybe that was just circumstance but it still made me lol.

Out of curiosity, would you namedrop who you hope to play with again in the future? :P

Also, there's always time for a wagon to change direction. Even if there's only two days left. What I
can
say is that you should never pull a CM and become that defeatist you didn't like seeing when he did it. Why not reiterate your vote? Look deeper into their links with people, try to find a partner, just overall scum-hunting is never a bad thing. Doing what you just did only makes you look scummier.
Sakako
Sakako
Goon
Sakako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Sakako »

Yeah, it was actually just circumstance that did it. I should have said "I'm not going to claim unless it's obvious that I'm going to be lynched." Haha.

And no. I won't drop any names, just to spite you. xD

I guess there is still time to re-read. It's obviously not enough just to defend every single point thrown at one with gusto.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's not that it's not enough to defend, it's how you're defending. A lot of it seems forced and doesn't read like you're being very genuine. e.g. when I showed you where CM had said a certain thing and you replied "Ah, gosh." It just seems unrealistic; not that you missed it, but that you'd react to missing it like that. Can you also show me which points you think you've refuted into being null points?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by MrBump »

Darkie wrote:That leaves Mr. Bump. I haven't directed anything really at all at you. You're voting Otolia, and I can see why, but would you support a Sakako lynch?
I didn't really want to lynch Sakako today, but after that AtE defence I would be okay with it. I'm not going to hammer simply because I would much rather lynch Otolia today, or even Kage. If we got to the deadline and were forced to lynch Sakako, I would hammer.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Post by Otolia »

Here is what we gonna do, I'm gonna unvote and let you do your stuff. If I feel by the beginning of the next day that I don't wanna play here anymore, I'll ask for replacement. And you can scream "scum" all you want I won't do anything to prevent any No Lynch or whatever floats your boat.

UNVOTE
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by MrBump »

Why'd everyone ignore my questions, btw?

Otolia, really. Really.

Confirm Vote: Otolia
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:00 am

Post by Otolia »

I can't play if I'm not understood by you that's all. Stop applying your crooked logic to everyone (as most of you do), I had my reasons to trust GreyICE, I had my reason to vote Sakako (which I gave) and I explain you why I'm unvoting. It's not what you would do but it's not illogical.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:02 am

Post by MrBump »

You TRUST Grey. I know, from your point of view, he's town and you're town.

That does not mean he is 100% correct. If that was the case, seeing how I'm town, I would always be right on my reads. It doesn't
work
like that.

Your reason for voting Sakako was illogical to me but I respect other players might do it. To me, you're scummy. Do you, you aren't. You can't just throw your arms up and quit when you get suspected.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:16 am

Post by Otolia »

I can and I will if by the end of D2 I am still alive and I still wanna hit my head against the wall each time something is talking to me. That's not why I play Mafia.

As for me being a scum, I think that's quite the hypothesis you are making. Sure I didn't scumhunt (was trying to clear the sheets on my trust of GreyICE - which I am still doing, thus failing at it) then I voted Sakakio because he had the biggest wagon ad I knew I would have only a few hours of posting during the weekend. That wasn't very smart I guess. And finally I let you do your stuff because I don't know what I can add to make you believe you are making a mistake in killing me (if you are a town of course)
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:28 am

Post by MrBump »

We're seemingly not killing you, sadly, so you're safe for now >_>

I just think you're scum. I'm not killing you. Silleh Otolia.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Glass »

I was a happy glass waking up, but then I come to this.... I am no longer a happy glass.

OTOOOOLIAAAAAA
IF YOU DO NOT VOTE WE NEED 5/5 TOWNIES TO LYNCH A MAFIA, AND WITH DBE MIA WHO KNOWS IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE!

@Chk
Way to take what kage said completely out of context.
kage wrote:and if I didn't think he's just being weird I would have hammered him.
I do not like this bump, I do not like this at all....

First off bump, it is pretty clear that you are voting otolia because you dislike his playstyle instead of thinking that he is scummy.

Bump comes into the game jumping onto the easiest target he can find (CM) and then sits around doing nothing but complaining about lack of activity and some one-liners in between.
bump wrote:THE LACK OF POSTS IN THIS THREAD IS DISTURBING
bump wrote:Grey, this is getting boring.
bump wrote:Can we do something now?
Oh btw bump:
bump wrote:Did it never occur to you that YOU'RE town, so your ideas are also good...?
This was directed at Otolia in ISO 13
How do you know that otolia is town? If you know that otolia is town, why are you voting for him?

Anyways, I come in and bump pretty much jumps ship on the CM wagon saying that I am town. Changing reads is not scummy, but if you really thought that CM was scum you would have at least tried to poke at me. In that same post ISO 14 bump says:
bump wrote:Otolia's whole "I'm following someone else's logic" is very anti-town. It's not scummy, but anti-town.
and
bump wrote:It's so good in fact I WOULD vote for Sakako but he's at L-2.
bump wrote:The reason I'm super suspicious of Sakako though
Ok, neat. So from that I think it is safe to assume that you think that sakako is scum and that otolia is town. Not voting is kind of meh, but you are just going to use DFL's argument if I attack you on that, so it is pointless.

Next post bump turns around thinking that otolia is the scummiest thing that has walked the earth. He attacks otolia for not listening to reason even though he said in ISO 14 and ISO 12 that it is not scummy (ISO 12 bump says he gets town points for it, ISO 14 he says its not scummy).
bump wrote:you're voting Sakako PURELY because you dislike No Lynch?
Wowowow. I thought you wanted a sakako lynch? What happened man?

ISO 19:
Bump wrote: I didn't really want to lynch Sakako today, but after that AtE defence I would be okay with it. I'm not going to hammer simply because I would much rather lynch Otolia today, or even Kage.
Oh, and in ISO 21:
Bump wrote:I know, from your point of view, he's town and you're town.
Directed at otolia, why are you so insistent that otolia is town?

I have yet to hear a good argument of why Otolia is scum. Bump, you have yet to explain why ice would be telling otolia who is town if he were scum, you have yet to explain why otolia would admit to editing the post if doing so would incriminate him. Your jumpiness in reads is truly frightening though.

tl;dr
If sakako flips scum I am lighting bump's arse on fire.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Otolia »

Actually my last decision is town oriented. I can't get you to understand me and since this is general, I am not a target for the mafia since I don't bring anything to the town so I have to take a decision. I am not giving up because I'm mad, I am willing to ask for a replacement so that someone will be able to give the town more useful insight because I am deep down in a position where I will be under great suspicion what I do/write/say.

@ Glass : I don't understand that question :
Glass wrote:
Bump wrote:I know, from your point of view, he's town and you're town.
Directed at otolia, why are you so insistent that otolia is town?
Furthermore, I have done enough hopping for today. I didn't have much time to have reads though I think that Mr. Bump noticing "killing" could be suspicious. I am trying to stop my bad play so don't ask me to add more oil on my altar.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Glass »

Bump just said that he knows that you are town, essentially.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Otolia »

Well that could be revealing his scumminess but how is that a question for me ? You said " Directed to Otolia "
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Glass »

Wasn't a question to you, I was saying that mrbump was talking to you.
DarkFlashlight
DarkFlashlight
Goon
DarkFlashlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:57 am

Post by DarkFlashlight »

OH MY GOD, I was previewing to make sure I had no typos, expecting the day to be about to roll to a hopefully happy close, and then I saw Glass's not so happy post.

Thank god Marill is at least close to sharing a time zone with Otolia. I mean, he [Otolia] didn't answer my question, but at least he answered some.

Otolia wrote:I let you do your stuff because I don't know what I can add to make you believe you are making a mistake in killing me (if you are a town of course)
But...there's one vote on you.

Since I'm trusting Darla will continue her streak of not existing and will probably be replaced eventually, I'm fine with finishing this day when Kage gives his input. I'm sure he won't vote, but I'd still like to know his opinion.

Don't forget Kage, Glass. I know he held his no lynch policy all day, so you can't say it was a ploy to not have to bus, but he's said very little about Sakako all day. In fact, here's some fun quotes I found regarding them:

Kage's first post to/about Sakako since the first vote landed on him:
Kagetora wrote:
Glass wrote:
sakako wrote:I just have one question for you all: Who do you think is most likely to be mafia?
I don't see how this could catch a noob scum. At all. How did you expect the conversation to go?

Sakako: Who do you think is scum?
Random noob scum: Me!
Random noob scum: Wait! I mean... uh... Oh shit...
Sakako: Ha! You fell completely into my trap. I am a genius.
Honestly I've had this happen before. I was cop and (we could talk secretly) he was told to claim to me. He claimed mafia (there was no fool). That was an easy win.
How delightfully moderate.

But Sakako plays different:
Sakako wrote:
Glass wrote:Let's say we no lynch. Tomorrow someone is dead. Now what? We are in the same position we were in before, except we wasted our "random" lynch.
This.
He doesn't attack Kage or anything, but shows some disagreement, like he's intentionally doing it.
Sakako wrote:Also, Kagetora. The only time in the last 5 pages that he's posted more than three lines or about one question that's slightly scumhunting, is when he was defending himself. I'm really not sure what to make of that.
Oh, you're not?

In reply:
Kagetora wrote:I don't do much partly because I'm not very good at scumhunting, mostly letting others do that for me and drawing my conclusions based on the interrelations created. I will however defend myself, answer questions regarding me, and respond to everything directed at me.
Second time all day he's addressed Sak, and it still has nothing to do with his opinion of Sakako.

Sak might have said more about Kage, I was mostly reviewing Kage's posts.

@Otolia, when he said, "directed at Otolia" he meant the quote was referring to you, not the question. It kinda confused me too.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Glass »

DFL wrote: But...there's one vote on you.
two, actually.

And I actually don't get the point of your post. Are you trying to link kage and sakako?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Otolia »

I really need a Modcount

Summon Moderator.
DarkFlashlight
DarkFlashlight
Goon
DarkFlashlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 am

Post by DarkFlashlight »

Glass wrote:
DFL wrote:But...there's one vote on you.
two, actually.

And I actually don't get the point of your post. Are you trying to link kage and sakako?
Really? I know Bump, but who else?

With the quote part, yes. Kage is being insanely conservative about even mentioning Sakako even though he's the big name, while Sakako does critique Kage's play, but never says a word towards him being scum.

Of course, if Sakako flips town, that's a completely dead theory, but catching that makes me more sure of the Sakako lynch. I still want to see Kage's reply though.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Glass »

Otolia wrote:I really need a Modcount
1. Nachomamma8
It seems we have one mod.

If you mean vote count I think I can give one.

DarkFlashlight (0) -
Otolia (2) - Sakako, MrBump
Glass (1) - DarlaBlueEyes
MrBump (0) -
Kagetora (0)-
Olinea (0) -
Sakako (3) - Glass, Olinea, chkflip
DarlaBlueEyes (0) -
chkflip (0) -
Not Voting (2): DFL, Otolia
No Lynch (1): Kagetora
DFL wrote:Really? I know Bump, but who else?
Sakako.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”