AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:11 am

Post by AntB »

Regfan wrote:You're going to have to explain this 'do or die' concept you believe that I'm using
Do as I say or I'll kill you.
Regfan wrote:I generally have a good idea of how his play-style his, his push on CS doesn't fit his good-town meta, that being said I had a town-read on his spot before he filled it. Therefore essentially I'm asking him to pick up his game or I don't need him in here.
This fits with the do or die thing...
Regfan wrote:we need every vote we can get on farside.
Then why is your on Magua?
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:22 am

Post by AntB »

EBOWP: *why is your vote on magua
Show

G+
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Looker »

Bella wrote:I'll vote when I'm damn well ready to vote.
Here here.

• Bella
    • What I was thinking: JK Egg until we get a no-kill, then ask Egg who he JK'd. Whomever he says is town, the real JK counterclaims their JK of Egg, and we discern scum amongst the remaining players. Now of course this won't work not but that's what I was thinking. (Feel free to shut me down with "Well that wouldn't have worked
      anyway
      because of x, y, and z." I know you're good for it.)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Looker »

*now. This won't work
now
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon
Location: Welcome to Silent Hill (The living's in the way we die)

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Bella »

In that scenario, Eggscum and his partner would know that there is a JK out there who can block kills and knows Egg is scum. Thus, the partner will be submitting all the kills. The only change of a kill not going through would be through a Doc protect. It's just a bad, bad plan that only matters after several night phases that would be better spent finding a single scum who has no partner on account of Egg being dead.
Show
Chloroform girl, how have you been?
Don't let me catch you sleeping again
You're only alive because I like you
It's been three years since you've seen the sunlight
But I know you're having fun
Bound, gagged and chained up in my basement
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by andrew94 »

v/la 2 days
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Looker »

Bella wrote:In that scenario, Eggscum and his partner would know that there is a JK out there who can block kills and knows Egg is scum. Thus, the partner will be submitting all the kills. The only change of a kill not going through would be through a Doc protect. It's just a bad, bad plan that only matters after several night phases that would be better spent finding a single scum who has no partner on account of Egg being dead.
  • Or if the JK has been jailing everyone except Egg for the very reason you stated, in which case there'd be two pretty much confirmed town already.
  • I gotta go to work. Be back whenever. Try not to replace me.
Archer
Archer
Townie
Archer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Archer »

Dont have a lot of time right now, but will make an effort later tonight, or tomorrow morning latest. Two things did however stick out
Bella wrote:It's clearly plain miscommunication because we lynched ConSpiracy and he flipped town, yet a case was made against him for not recieving a town PM, which he clearly did.

I lean towards farside being scum at the moment, although there's no real certainty behind it. Scum partner would be one of AntB, Magua and you, in that order of preference.
"we" lynched conspiracy? You were not even on the consp wagon. Who is this "we?"

Looker your JK scenarios do not work. If Egg is not the JK, then the real one must step forward, letting us lynch scum, leaving only one scum left. Then the real JK confirms town each night or finds scum. All the other plans you are coming up with are far far inferior. Why you keep going on about this who knows?!
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Bella »

We as in the town. I don't understand why you have a problem with that?
Show
Archer
Archer
Townie
Archer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Archer »

Regfan wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Magua

Mafia is Looker+Farside. But lets lynch useless town first.
This is madness. Complete and utter madness. 9 left, 2 of which are scum. One useless townie is not going to stop anything.
Bella wrote:We as in the town. I don't understand why you have a problem with that?
Read it as "my scum partner and I lynched Consp yesterday, mwahaha." But I got nothing else on you to make me think you're scum. Guess I would've phrased it differently hence it stuck out.
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Bella »

That's a pretty ridiculous interpretation of what I said.
Show
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Bella »

Aside from the fact that I'm insulted you'd think I'd be that sloppy, there's absolutely no justification for that interpretation of it when you take even the slightest look at how the ConSpiracy wagon went and how I was nowhere near the damn thing, which you pointed out yourself. How could I,. as scum, have considered myself as playing any part in getting ConSpiracy lynched? I did not vote for him. I did not advance any sort of case against him. I was on his side over his farside case and I raised the possibility of lynching someone other than him at the end of the day. I did nothing that could in any way be construed as helping that lynch go ahead.

Just... pay attention, dammit.
Show
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Regfan »

Disussing the possibilty of Egg being fake and a JK not counter-claiming is idotic, there's no logical reason for a cc not occuring yet if that was the case.

My votes on Magua because I want him to do something instead of lurking and stating his disagreement with a Farside lynch without explaining his reasoning behind it.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Regfan »

On a side note, this game seems to be stalling and stagnating again as it seems to have done in the past. So either add new content (Make a case against someone) or put a up vote up, doing neither does nothing to help progress this game and catch the mafia.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Egg »

I hate to say this because I'm finally seeing support for his lynch, but I believe Archer gave a pretty serious town tell. I want to know what everyone thinks about this.

I said that I'd bet my cat (if I had one) that Archer was scum. Later, I re-asserted that Archer was scum and he brought the "bet" back up without any prompting from me. He seems to be gloating about how I'd lose this bet. This gloating looks like an "I'm right, you're wrong. You'll see" kind of gloating. Like he knows he's right and can't wait to rub it in my face.

*Sigh*

Unvote, Vote Regfan
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yep. This game offically wins the worst players award if there is one. Egg mind responding to why you disagree with:
1) Why you disagree with a farside lynch.
2) Why you suspect me as mafia?
3) What are your reads outside of Farside.

In relation to your 'town-tell' on Archer, I read that as null, that comment would be said regardless of allignment in hope that you would reduce your suspicion on him.

Lets get this game back on the right track please.
Unvote, Vote: Farside
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Magua »

Looker wrote:You forgot the alternate lynch part.
No, I didn't. Vote's still on Archer. Hasn't moved.

Egg being scum: This idea is just out-and-out crazy. Stop it. Looker, if you're going to claim jailkeeper, claim jailkeeper. Otherwise, drop it.

As for Regfan, I knew this would occur the moment he replaced in. For the record, this behavior for him is a nulltell. Treat it like Jack scumslipping D1. He's simply a really aggressive player.
Regfan wrote:Mafia is Looker+Farside. But lets lynch useless town first.
You think Looker is scum. I think Looker is scum. Why is your reaction to vote me instead of voting Looker? (I could ask the same question about you and Archer.)

Secondly, we've played together lots. What on earth makes you think that I'm going to do as you say because you put a single vote on me? Your post-by-post-analyses don't persuade me. Your bombast does not persuade me.

Get this through your head:
I thought Conspiracy was scum.
I give several reasons for why I thought this. If you find yourself seriously incapable of believing that I thought this, say so.

Now, with that out of the way:

- You think Bella is town? Yes/no.
- You think andrew is town? Yes/no.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Regfan »

How sure I am Looker is mafia? 70%. How sure I am Farside is mafia 99%. I would pick voting Farside over Looker any day of the week, and I was hoping me voting you would at least force you to show some ounce of sense, which you still haven't.
Get this through your head: I thought Conspiracy was scum. I give several reasons for why I thought this. If you find yourself seriously incapable of believing that I thought this, say so.
I still find this extremely hard to believe, I've said so already.

Yes, I've stated I have a strong town-read on Bella already and I think Andrew is town without a doubt, again already stated so.

Now some questions for you Magua:
- Do you think Farside is town? Yes/No - If Yes, state why.
- Who do you think Lookers partner is?
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:39 am

Post by AntB »

@Regfan
You didn't answer my question but instead seemed to evade it by adjusting your vote. My question still stands.
Why vote Magua when you "need all the votes we can get" on Farside?
I'm also curious as to why your expecting a possible CC on the Jailkeeper?
Show

G+
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:42 am

Post by Regfan »

AntB, I did address your question, here's my answer: I was hoping me voting you would at least force you to show some ounce of sense, which you still haven't.
The you was obviously directed towards Magua, and if that isn't clear enough I voted him in an attempt to get him to start doing something or to state his read towards either farside or myself. I don't expect a CC on the JK, re-read my posts I state expecting a CC to the JK is idiotic. Now AntB, your reads?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:28 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry

Vote count coming, I've had absolutely zero time available. Will be keeping the pace the rest of the way.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

@Egg: If you believe Archer is now town why do you believe Regfan is scum? I expect better from you at this point.
@Looker/Bella: This debate is pointless. I can't believe no one is voting for Looker for his wishy washy, what if Egg isn't JK when any town worth their salt (WHICH EGG FUCKING DID WHEN BATT FAKE CLAIMED THE ROLE DAY ONE) would counter claim.

I swear Magua do me a favor, just vote me and put me out of this hell hole of a game. If nothing else your doing me a major favor and Regfan is right there is a great case against me. I put myself in a hole this game that it will always make me look suspicious. I already claimed VT, scum will keep me alive because of people's suspicion. And finally I want to see Regan have egg on his face.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Egg »

Regfan,
1. I don't.
2. You replaced brokenscraps
3. Scum can be found in andrew/you/bella/farside.
As far as archer, I disagree. It's a pretty obscure tell that most people wouldn't think about, so I doubt he'd fake it.

Farside, look through my ISO for brokenscraps. It's there.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:01 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Official Day 3 Vote Tally

9 players remain; 5 votes needed for a lynch.

farside22 (2)
- Archer, Regfan
Archer (1)
- Magua
Looker (1)
- farside22
AntB (1)
- andrew94
andrew94 (1)
- AntB
Regfan (1)
- Egg

Yet to vote (2): Looker, Bella
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Looker »

Bella wrote:Aside from the fact that I'm insulted you'd think I'd be that sloppy, there's absolutely no justification for that interpretation of it when you take even the slightest look at how the ConSpiracy wagon went and how I was nowhere near the damn thing, which you pointed out yourself. How could I,. as scum, have considered myself as playing any part in getting ConSpiracy lynched? I did not vote for him. I did not advance any sort of case against him. I was on his side over his farside case and I raised the possibility of lynching someone other than him at the end of the day. I did nothing that could in any way be construed as helping that lynch go ahead.

Just... pay attention, dammit.
  • I'm guessing that's what all those quoted votecounts were supposed to show?
farside22 wrote:@Egg: If you believe Archer is now town why do you believe Regfan is scum? I expect better from you at this point.
@Looker/Bella: This debate is pointless. I can't believe no one is voting for Looker for his wishy washy, what if Egg isn't JK when any town worth their salt (WHICH EGG FUCKING DID WHEN BATT FAKE CLAIMED THE ROLE DAY ONE) would counter claim.

I swear Magua do me a favor, just vote me and put me out of this hell hole of a game. If nothing else your doing me a major favor and Regfan is right there is a great case against me. I put myself in a hole this game that it will always make me look suspicious. I already claimed VT, scum will keep me alive because of people's suspicion. And finally I want to see Regan have egg on his face.

• Either way, I still don't trust Egg, and trying to go above and beyond in a game isn't all that stupid, what with it being a game and all. Whatever.

Return to “Completed Open Games”