Square Enix Mafia Gaiden: The Outsiders (Game Over)

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:25 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Also, glad to have you aboard, GI. You've replaced into a fine game.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Katsuki »

Lets do this.

Vote: Bill
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Chronopie »

I too can get behind this wagon.

VOTE: Bill
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:39 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Oops.

VOTE: Bill
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:41 am

Post by GhostWriter »

That's L-1, btw.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:17 am

Post by diddin »

hammah?
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:

As cocky as I am, no, no hammer yet.

Let's have everyone check in at the least. I don't care to hear bills claim though
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:48 am

Post by bristep123 »

I was awol last phase, life has settled down now so I'm back on board. Still catching up but a couple of things have caught my eye.

Bill is scum, from what I can see but I'm concerned that prana might have been distancing from Bill early on, as his reaction to Glork coming was just odd.

Agree with Fate, hammering right now is not the right thing to do, since we're only a few hours into the day.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Fate »

You're in this game? The hell?
SEE THIS is why we don't need to rush
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Fate »

Diddin is scum with ender btw
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 am

Post by bristep123 »

Yeah, I had RL fiascos last week and basically dropped off the radar. Got replaced out of 2 games but got back in time to stay in this and 1 other.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:05 am

Post by diddin »

Fate wrote:Diddin is scum with ender btw

Any scum with Ender who have half a brain would be bussing him like hell. There was no derailing that wagon.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by bill1148 »

The fuck is Bowser in this game for? He ain't from Square.

3 kills means 2 scum team kills + a Vig kill. There were only 2 kills N1, which means on N1 that either the same player was targeted by two different killers (VERY unlikely), one of the killers was roleblocked, the Vig didn't shoot N1 but shot N2 (a pro-town role shooting N2 in a game this size is still FUCKING DUMB) or the kill was submitted on a protected player. Bowser was obviously killed by the Wild Arms faction if you ask me.
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by bill1148 »

bill1148 wrote:The fuck is Bowser in this game for? He ain't from Square.

3 kills means 2 scum team kills + a Vig kill. There were only 2 kills N1, which means on N1 that either the same player was targeted by two different killers (VERY unlikely), one of the killers was roleblocked, the Vig didn't shoot N1 but shot N2 (a pro-town role shooting N2 in a game this size is still FUCKING DUMB) or the kill was submitted on a protected player. Bowser was obviously killed by the Wild Arms faction if you ask me.
Oh, and in b4 someone(s) chime in and start shouting "OMFG HOW DOES BILL *KNOW* THIS SHIT WHEN UR TOWN U NEED TO BE FUCKING RETARDED AND UNABLE TO INDUCE/DEDUCE ANYTHING PLAUSIBLE HERPFUCKINDERP."
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by GreyICE »

bill1148 wrote:vezok was an obvious "scum attempting to shoot rival scum."

Awesome that we found scum on Day 1, that is a rarity. A JOAT at that. Because it is such a good ability, it is VERY unlikely that you will find any who voted before myself
on Nero's scum team.
As such, it is the people late onto the wagon (when the wagon was had become more prominent than Jedo/ender) and the people who didn't jump on it at all are the ones who should be looked at. This would include Meransiel, pops, vezok, bristep, Dry-Fit, both Anti's, ender, RBT, LMP, Fritz, BL, and Jedo. Less so Meransiel, Fritz, Antihero, and Jedo given their earlier confrontations with Nero and vice-versa before he had been too high on lynch count (although Jedo's last post was terrible and when Nero had voted him it was pretty high in the lynch count anyway )

That is our lynch pool for today.
Yeah bill, that's where you kinda let it slip that you knew there were two scum teams.

Nice 'deduction.'
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by bill1148 »

I've argued that "obvious" scum kill comment as much as I possibly could yesterday. If you guys (the serious voters anyway, since half just sheeped me) still don't believe any of that (which requires some serious ignorance), then there is not much more I can do to convince otherwise other than to continue to play.

I will say this though: if you assume that I *knew* the existence of two scum teams, then you also assume that I am on the same faction that killed vezok, since the only way I could *know* that a scum faction specifically killed him were if I were on the same faction as the team that killed him. I would
never
shoot someone like vezok N1. My main argument during early D2 concerning why any scum faction would kill vezok N1 should validate this + how I play scum (for those too fucking lazy to research my past scum games and compare argumentative/logical/posting differences in patterns).
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Back from V/LA.
I suppose I can no longer deny Fate's mysterious powers of detection... So, not really sure where to go from here. I'm not sheeping onto this Bill thing, if only because he seems to have a much more experienced version of my play style. Figuring shit out For The Win.
I'm not really sure why people keep declaring me obvscum and then dropping it... I'm guess I'll reread everything once I finish my calculus for this week.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

No dude. Dead archer-vig + arrows + dead vezok = vig kill.

Your faction got doctored or roleblocked or something. And you got all pissy.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I've been doing some analysis of the modposts and VCs
Kdub wrote:<snip> His back was facing the sun, making it difficult to see his face. In his right hand, he held what appeared to be a blade that was emitting a red glow. Surprised at how this man had managed to get this close to them undetected, Squall asked, "Who are you?", temporarily forgetting about Magus.
Nero/Ramirez?

The dark figure didn't respond. He raised his blade and started walking slowly toward them. Squall and Magus both turned to fight this new threat. Suddenly, a burst of flame hit Magus from behind, knocking him to the ground. Squall turned to look behind him and saw what appeared to be a hulking reptile-like beast, breathing fire from his mouth.
Dry-Fit/Bowser

<snip>
As he lost consciousness, he looked to his side and saw the man in the dark cape join the beast and a number of other figures he couldn't make out. The group turned away from him and started heading down the mountain toward the town...
Clearly more than one more red member

---

Elsewhere...

<snip>
As the two of them turned their eyes back toward the path, they suddenly found themselves no more than a few steps away from a figure cloaked in dark blue, who had seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

Surprised by the sudden appearance of this figure, Zidane and Jihl stood silent for a few seconds. Finally, the figure spoke: "Is this the way to Narshe?" The voice was that of a young woman. She lifted her head slightly when she spoke, revealing long, blonde hair underneath the cloak, and deep blue eyes. Despite the cloak, they could tell she was very beautiful.

<snip>
"That won't be necessary," said the woman. Suddenly, she pulled a jeweled staff out from under her cloak and pointed it at them. A blast of fire shot out from the top of the staff, hitting Jihl square in the midsection and blasting her into the river.
???

As he prepared to spring forward to attack, he heard a loud BANG! The dagger he was holding in his right hand was blown out of his grip and landed to his side. He turned toward where the sound had come from and saw a young woman standing on top of a large rock, holding a small gun in her hand. She was wearing a frilly dress and had a large bow in her hair. A thin wisp of smoke was trailing out of the barrel of her gun.
Ender/"Calamity" Jane Maxwell

<snip>
Another woman had snuck up behind him and was lifting him
with one hand
. She was oddly dressed and had long blue hair, a blank expression on her face. With casual indifference, she spun around and flung him into the air with far more strength than any normal person could possibly possess.
???
From this we can tell that Purple is likely 3+ members, red 4+.

VC's in a bit.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by bill1148 »

I do not make scum-slips. I have nearly perfected the art of playing as scum. I did not survive until the final night phase in two consecutive (or 3, if you count off-site) games as scum just by luck. Mind you, I've only ever played 3 total games as scum. Ever.

I already argued earlier why I assumed the existence of 2 scum teams. Also, I do not see your point. I can see how you chose to read how I *
said
* it, but you are also ignoring as to how that could read if a Townie player were saying it.
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by bill1148 »

GreyICE wrote:No dude. Dead archer-vig + arrows + dead vezok = vig kill.

Your faction got doctored or roleblocked or something. And you got all pissy.
Not unless the Vig is a dumbass. I don't think DRK, based on how he posted and argued, was that dumb. And if the other co-Vig is a shithead, then I'm sure DRK would have convinced him out of the kill (assuming that he is neighbors with the other co-vig).
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by bill1148 »

Out of curiousity Fate, how do you
know
you were roleblocked last night? If you can't find a way to pre-cautiously word an answer without giving too much away, then just say so and I won't press the subject.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by diddin »

You're at L-2, with the threat of being L-1. Wanna claim?

PEDIT: ARROW FLAVOR + DEAD ARCHER VIG. DEAL WITH IT
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Dude, lemme simplify the math.

Vezok dead on N1= vig
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by bill1148 »

One final thing I'd like to say (and A LOT of people will likely start saying "OH NOES, BILL IS FLIP-FLOPPING DEEERRRRR"), is that Prana isn't nearly as Town as I had made him out to be, or thought him to be. Originally I thought him mostly pro-town since I'm used to his :braindeadmoments: (such as a pre-maturely dropped hammer in SEIII, confusing his role in SEI, and constant wagoning throughout both games), but he also did a lot more active scum-hunting in those games. In this game, other than tunnel on me THE ENTIRE FOOKING GAME, he has done nothing but sheep vote others. I initially believed that if he played as scum he'd turn into one of those scum players who just keeps his mouth shut and wants to avoid debate/arguments at all (and thus, based on his constant arguing with me I was willing to believe he wasn't scum temporarily).

That said, I do not believe he'd go on a 2 page rant about how "We need Glork" if Prana were scum, unless they were scum-buddies together. And I have vague suspicions on Glork, which is why I suggested investigation on him last night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”