Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Kast »

Ugh...was in the middle of counting out votes/strikes at different points with the aim of lynching someone actively scummy instead of just someone actively and extremely anti-town. BL's strike makes that pointless as we're 1 strike shy of lynching anyone who doesn't already have strikes on them now (DSK kill would give us exactly enough, but also has the ability to stop the lynch...DSK would have incentive to stop lynches on self as well as frame any similar person).

I'll try to finish up the count/analysis tonight or tomorrow.

For now, Toog is the best lynch out of the people we can lynch. He is a viable lynch for today. He has committed himself to screwing with town with no shame while showing absolutely no interest in working as a group/finding scum/doing anything that remotely benefits town. The main counterpoint is that I wouldn't say he's really done anything extremely scummy so much as done lots of extremely anti-town things. This is mitigated since the alternatives are in similar (actually better) positions in that regard.

Strike: Toog
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

yay yay, go lynch me for being anti-town but not scummy ^_^.

There is a pretty decent possibility that Kast is scum trying to defend the idea that if/when I flip town, he can write if off as "at least the bad town is dead."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

You're an idiot. Go kill yourself.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:Okay, but I guess I'm failing to see how losing the majority is a major negative result since we'd still have the plurality of the votes...
It may not be, but only having the plurality seems a bit suboptimal to me.
So in your attack on Lady Lambadelta, you're arguing that it was scummy of her not to pursue a no lynch because we could have been dropped to a plurality, which would be sub-optimal at worst..

Am I grasping the argument correctly? (again, yes I know I'm an idiot for needing such a high level of clarifty)
Baby Spice wrote:Someone asked about Friend/Xalxe

I always try to give the replacements a chance to scum it up for themselves. Or shine.

My main scummy on Friend was the reasonless DGB strike, and the reasonless Wraith vote. (With AGM's following vote)
The lurkiness didn't help of course. But with Friend flaking, his reasonless/scummy strike/vote could just be bad play or lurkiness.

Besides with actual IC & scum found, Xalxe wont be today's lynch regardless of what happens, so he can wait.
I asked about your opinion of Friend/Xalxe.

I asked because your main case against MagnaofIllusion is based on the tell you learned from Amished about people expressing similar ideas really quickly. Both MagnaofIllusion and Friend posted a similar post to an AlmasterGM post, so there's probably scum there. (paraphrasing this post of yours.)

You then wander off and to call MagnaofIllusion, Albert B. Rampage, & Toogeloo all Inner Circle scum buddies based on reactions to Toogeloo's early strike of MagnaofIllusion.

So, 2 questions..
Why is Friend/Xalxe no longer a top suspect to be AlmasterGM's scum-buddy?
and Why are you specifically Inner Circle hunting?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. I clearly was wrong in my ThAd read. My guess is that one of the three of you (based purely on numbers of scum in the game and other factors) is very likely scum. I don’t see Kage as scum other than the Daykiller (and I noticed you try to nicely undermine that logic, good work). Thus you.
2. So you aren’t going to address that you suspicion today of AGar isn’t very suspect considering he was dead for 48 game hours when you posted that vote?
3. Am I not allowed to develop new suspicions as the game develops and people make scummy plays? I can dig up quotes from you suggesting that’s Town play if you want to dispute it.
1. ... What? You're scum-hunting on probabilities? And what logic did I undermine? I have no idea what you're talking about.
2. It was a gambit, Magna. A tarp, in your parlance. I posted the worst, laziest scum-hunting I could think of to see who would jump at the opportunity to lead a new charge against me, yet had no/little suspicion of me yesterday. And there you are. Making a case based on probabilities, then backing up it by nit-pick attacking.
3. Really? Referrencing an on-going game as a defence? How the fuck could I respond to that? Shame on you.

I'm not saying that you can't develop new reads as the game develops. But if you're town and you're honestly trying to make a case on me based on the idea that the unflipped wagon must be scum then you are
incredibly hypocritical
for trying to make a case against me for lazy scum-hunting.

@Mod - Please stop distracting the players of your game.

Preview Edit: Not a fan of how we got locked into a Toogeloo lynch. Too much day-rushing from Kast. Though I agree that Toogeloo is an idiot and if he's town then I have to seriously consider blacklisting him for playing against wincon.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Plum »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Plum has been caught sleeping on a bench again, and has been punched in the face.
Mmmrf.

I hear that people are finding BS scummy? That's something I haven't been feeling at all; rather the opposite. SC>LLD because I have a townread on her. KK scum. Kage's read of Toog-NightRider is meh given the framework and the offered evidence; I'm unconvinced but I haven't yet done my own excavations of ISOs and am maybe even too tired to formulate theories regarding who would bus or chainsaw-defend whom in this sort of setup. Hell, I just wrote theorys as a plural and had to correct it.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:CKD is an easy read as scum. I’m hardly surprised he flipped Mafia at all.
Why don't I remember you pushing him, then?

Anyway.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:AGM and CKD flipping scum means that it is very likely that the players they were pushing for to die are not of their faction. Yes, I’m ruling out bussing at this stage. With a Daykiller, possible cross-kills and a protective Town PR contingents floating about there is little reason to actively go after one of your own, even if they are the possibly the Inner Circle mole.

Those AGM was pressing (unlikely Night Riders)
– Wraith, Kagelord, Hrezs, LLD,

Those CKD was pressing (unlikely Skull Crushers)
- Exe, ODM (now Kast ), Kagelord, MoI
Not completely true but probably a little more true than I'd have argued at first.

Do we really need to deal with the collective Toog/ABR fail? This is why these sort of games are called Bad Idea. Town ends up shooting self in the foot with scum scrambling over each other to claim as much of the mess as possible (in other words, I'm willing to bet Toog doesn't do this as scum unless his scumteam already heavily suspects him of being IC; ABR is a different can of worms and more likely to be scum
I think
).

Nonono, ABR, that ThAd strikewagon wasn't a scummy thing or a not-doing-anything thing. Obviously.

We're still bloody unsure that IC-bussing is an impossibility,
but
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Toog's move was too risky, barring things we know not of.

I'd definitely strike MoI over Toog but unsure of where ABR stands as we head into Page 40.
Baby Spice wrote:MoI is IC, Toog is IC, ABR is possibly IC.

Lynch MoI or Toog, IC get removed then we can hunt the 'normal' scum using more 'normal' methods.

Why do anything else this day?
Okay. Now I think you're maybe scum. Nice job.
Baby Spice wrote:This is not a bastard mod so I doubt anyone will suddenly change wincon, and there's nothing else to really stop any surviving IC's from just screwing with the game.
Original version of this game idea from another forum, as cited on this forum's Wiki, suggests that something along these lines is a possibility.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I wonder...

Does anyone else get the feeling that Baby Spice is scum, and that she is pushing for a Toogaloo lynch because she suspects him of being the IC in her faction?
She's definitely pushing something. And, by coincidence, it
isn't
ABR. But she is maddeningly open to multiple possibilities on basis of suspected IC-ism and it's pretty clear that we're lucky if one of them is IC, let alone two or three. Love the 'ABR is possibly IC' but not mentioning him in follow ups of various breakdowns. I'm not usually one for connection-speculating, but here you are on a silver platter y'all.
Baby Spice wrote:Ever heard of deductive reasoning? Going back and looking at people?

Hell, I wrote them into my notebook as IC's about a month ago.
I would like to see this alleged notebook (or links to relevant posts because I'm too tired to get this done in a timely fashion myself).

Totally leaning BS strike onto Page 41. Woot.

Kise, BPV doesn't do much against getting lynched, so how does Toog behavior mesh with BPV-IC?
Baby Spice wrote:Keep confirming yourself as Toog's scum buddy LLD, but do remember you can strike MoI as well and not your buddy. It's ok, he's IC and scum too.
Could this be any more obviously not from a Town perspective?

MoI has earned back my love. Bring back the Heroes of Light, baby.

Unsure re: Camn, sorry.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
BabySpice wrote:If I am scum, and well I'm not. But if I was, and I was seriously calling someone confirmed IC, wouldn't you think maybe they really have identified the IC via QT stuff.
Lulz. Scum-claim.
This here.
StrangerCoug wrote:Is there such a thing as a game being so frustratingly easy? Because I think this is a good example. So much scum left and so many candidates for all that scum...
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm not letting you slide through today on the false dichotomy that there can only be two wagons today.
I hate this sentence. True or not (that's not how I interpreted Baby Spice's statement, so I'm inclined to believe no), Lady Lambdadelta is attacking Baby Spice for thinking we can only lynch two people after I attacked her for thinking we can only lynch
ONE
yesterday.

I smell panicky LLD-scum, too.
No. Wrong. Bad scum. Try again. Hint: If this is the only thing you have to say about the LLD/BS exchange you're doing it very wrong. Plus your misrep is showing.
StrangerCoug wrote:Let's forget the end of yesterday for a brief moment and go into a hypothetical situation. I want your answer.

Suppose you're in a mountainous game with three town and one scum left. Two players have been acting pretty solidly townie, one has been using a lot of OMGUS, and one has been using a lot of WIFOM. What is the best course of action?
Yeah, I love the 'no-Lynch isn't always anti-Town' position as much as the next guy, but strawmanning someone to bolster your misrepping attack on her isn't showing it to its best effect. I mean, really - 'Let's forget the actual relevant scenario so I can attempt to sound less dumb by pointing out an obvious exception which has no relevance to my original point'. Let's not and say we did, eh?

The rest of Cougs arguments on that page are full of scumfail. Just saying.

Camn, back up, because MoI is in his element as scum - or at least that's my sincere impression.
Hresz wrote:Everything Babyspice does just makes me think she's trying to get on ABR's goodside. Twice now she's struck the person ABR has struck in her next post.
Despite her actions, she says ABR is IC.
Thank you for iterating this. I guess I just get to reiterate (I had a different overall first impression of why it was going on, but yeah, that).

ABR: Yes
MoI: No
Toog: No
BS: Yes
Camn: Could swing it if it were happening today
ReaperCharlie wrote:Plum has been super-prodified, and will get a baseball bat to the face courtesy of Lady Lambdadelta if she doesn't get her tushie in here... PDQ... and start posting just like everyone else. I see you posting in other games, Plum.

In regular-speak: She's about to be replaced for repeated stretches of inactivity, just like Friend.
You have attachment issues <3

IS THERE ANY ALTERNATIVE TO TOOG?

WHY, TOWNKAST, WHY?

STUPID STUPID STUPID

VOTE: BABY SPICE WITH GREAT RAGE
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Kublai Khan wrote:So in your attack on Lady Lambadelta, you're arguing that it was scummy of her not to pursue a no lynch because we could have been dropped to a plurality, which would be sub-optimal at worst..

Am I grasping the argument correctly? (again, yes I know I'm an idiot for needing such a high level of clarifty)
Suboptimal
PERIOD.
Otherwise, yeah.
Plum wrote:Yeah, I love the 'no-Lynch isn't always anti-Town' position as much as the next guy, but strawmanning someone to bolster your misrepping attack on her isn't showing it to its best effect. I mean, really - 'Let's forget the actual relevant scenario so I can attempt to sound less dumb by pointing out an obvious exception which has no relevance to my original point'. Let's not and say we did, eh?
There was relevance—sometimes no-lynching is correct. If you think that striking somebody you really don't suspect that much for being the only viable lynch is correct, then I'd like to hear how this is so. Until I hear it, my case stands.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Plum »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Plum wrote:Yeah, I love the 'no-Lynch isn't always anti-Town' position as much as the next guy, but strawmanning someone to bolster your misrepping attack on her isn't showing it to its best effect. I mean, really - 'Let's forget the actual relevant scenario so I can attempt to sound less dumb by pointing out an obvious exception which has no relevance to my original point'. Let's not and say we did, eh?
There was relevance—sometimes no-lynching is correct. If you think that striking somebody you really don't suspect that much for being the only viable lynch is correct, then I'd like to hear how this is so. Until I hear it, my case stands.
Depends on the gamestate, but given the Town/scum ratio and various other factors it's usually the correct thing to do and I would not dispute that it was so yesterday. I'd loathe to rehash yesterday's gamestate today, which is mostly what a no-Lynch would have done at that point. We'd be next to nowhere still arguing over ThAd. "Really don't suspect that much" doesn't equal "isn't better than no-Lynch. At this point there are fairly few lynches worse than no-Lynch if most people are interested in lynching at all. Which they most certainly are.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Can't you see that Toog is going to strike someone every day without any type of consensus? Wake the fuck up. You have a responsability to strike him.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I thought my Day 2 Strike was actually well thought out... it was Mr. Pot that struck without the consensus yesterday.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:44 pm

How well thought out was your Day 1 and 3 strikes...?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Day 1 was random, as I have said countless times.

Day 3 was thought out in the sense that I needed to make today about you and me, which has somewhat worked.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Whatever, you're blacklisted from all my games for trolling.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Last edited by ReaperCharlie on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Metropolis:
Revisited
— The Phantom Pollbooth

Toogeloo [4] – Albert B. Rampage, Baby Spice, Bunnylover, Kast

Baby Spice [2]
– MagnaofIllusion, Lady Lambdadelta
Albert B. Rampage [1]
– Toogeloo
MagnaofIllusion [1]
– camn

Hasn't struck a blow yet
– Everyone else

With 17 alive, it takes 11 strikes to kill, and 7 strikes to send someone to the hospital.

The deadline for Day 3 is April 28th at 7pm PST (10pm EST).

Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Whatever, you're blacklisted from all my games for trolling.

stupid me hotlinking lol...
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

I fixed it...

...because two dancing butt-waving pandas bookending the votecount are exactly what this game needs! :)
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Bunnylover, I can't really say, Toog I have town read on for now.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Magua and Toogeloo are the only town in my eyes
Albert B. Rampage wrote:What Toog said.
Likes me all of before Day 3.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Essentially, I'm fine with the town striking ThAd.
Likes the Strike train that I started.

I would like to point out that ABR did indeed OMGUS me when I struck him. I am not phased by him calling me a troll. I don't troll. I am motivated by my own plan of attack.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Alright Toog, I lied. I think you are town. But I still think you are crazy to have striked me. It was a bad decision to base yourself off one or two people's suspicions that we were on the same team.

Right now, I favor your death because you're a bigger liability to the town than the scum themselves. Note that every anti-town faction has killed another anti-town member so far.

So...yeah. Sure I think you're town. And...I think you should die because you trolled this game hard. So long Toogeloo!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Given the vote count, everyone should vote for whether to lynch Baby Spice, Toogeloo, or to no-lynch.

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Metropolis:
Revisited
— The Phantom Pollbooth

Toogeloo [4] – Albert B. Rampage, Baby Spice, Bunnylover, Kast

Baby Spice [2]
– MagnaofIllusion, Lady Lambdadelta
Albert B. Rampage [1]
– Toogeloo
MagnaofIllusion [1]
– camn

Hasn't struck a blow yet
– Everyone else

With 17 alive, it takes 11 strikes to kill, and 7 strikes to send someone to the hospital.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

y'know.. If all the remaining non-strikers banded together. We could lynch Baby Spice instead.

I'm willing to do this.

Preview edit: Damnit, ABR. Stealing my thunder..
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Sorry bro.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Magua »

In town levels, Toogeloo is above Baby Spice.

I'm really striking camn, but
Strike: Baby Spice
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Hrezs »

said everything I need to say on the subject

Strike: Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Plum wrote:I would like to see this alleged notebook (or links to relevant posts because I'm too tired to get this done in a timely fashion myself).
Since I jump computers a bit, I use a quickchat (Which I don't give out) for keeping notes on games. After the game has finished, you can see it if you really want.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 pm

BS please claim now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”