Mini 1162- Inglourious Basterds Mafia (Game over)

pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:52 am

Post by pappums rat »

LOL you are really not helping yourself here nintendoaddict. That vote on Toon Fighter looks fairly suspicious to me, it reeks of opportunism due to my last post. You saw support leaving your wagon and jumped on a wagon that was gaining support. You didn't seem to find TF's response suspicious with your first post after his reply, only once someone unvoted you and voted him.

HoS: NA1

P.edit: Word.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:55 am

Post by splitfarvle »

Snow White wrote:
Spitfarvle
I think nintendo did overreact.
-reasons plz (nintendo). Does not to me sound like "OMFG WHAT I DO WHAT I DO??!?!? GET YOUR STINKING VOTE OFF ME SCUM!! SCUM!! SCUM!!!!!!" Unless i have missed something where has Nintendo over reacted in your opinion?
Right here:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Vote: nintendoaddict11
Reason plz
He decides to ask for a reason for it despite the fact that it was obviously still RVS. The feeling of an overreaction was compounded to me because it was the second vote on him. He didn't react at all to the first vote, but once the second vote happened it seems like he might have panicked a bit.
Snow White wrote:And demon can do whatever he wants with his vote, that's not to say i agree with it. His vote holds no reason from my view.
I may be misunderstanding you. Are you saying that your vote for DemonHybrid is because you disagree with him voting for nintendo during RVS, or because he's keeping his vote on nintendo because of his reaction to the RVS vote?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:57 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

splitfarvle wrote:
Snow White wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Vote: nintendoaddict11
Reason plz
He decides to ask for a reason for it despite the fact that it was obviously still RVS. The feeling of an overreaction was compounded to me because it was the second vote on him. He didn't react at all to the first vote, but once the second vote happened it seems like he might have panicked a bit.
I didn't ask for a reason on the first one because I knew it was RVS. And how does saying 'reasons plz' sound like I am panicking?
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:01 am

Post by splitfarvle »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:I didn't ask for a reason on the first one because I knew it was RVS. And how does saying 'reasons plz' sound like I am panicking?
Asking for a reason at all during
Random
Voting Stage is an overreaction, asking for one on the second RVS vote seems like panic because the votes are starting to pile up.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:02 am

pappums rat wrote: You saw support leaving your wagon and jumped on a wagon that was gaining support. You didn't seem to find TF's response suspicious with your first post after his reply, only once someone unvoted you and voted him.

If you'll go back and read near the bottom of page two I voted TF before Demon unvoted me, so at that point support was not leaving my wagon.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:03 am

splitfarvle wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:I didn't ask for a reason on the first one because I knew it was RVS. And how does saying 'reasons plz' sound like I am panicking?
Asking for a reason at all during
Random
Voting Stage is an overreaction, asking for one on the second RVS vote seems like panic because the votes are starting to pile up.
L-5 is hardly worthy of being called 'piling up'
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:05 am

Post by tclawren »

NA1: Let's try to get to the heart of the matter. Why did you ask for a reason?
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:09 am

I just found it a bit odd that if it was an RVS that I would get two votes. Think of it this way. 1/13 of getting one RVS. Okay, fair enough, seeing as there are 13 people, everyone might get an RVS from each other. But getting a second is much less likely, 1/26. Also I would get to see if there was any thought whatsoever in putting the second vote on me or if there was some other reason.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:11 am

Post by pappums rat »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
pappums rat wrote: You saw support leaving your wagon and jumped on a wagon that was gaining support. You didn't seem to find TF's response suspicious with your first post after his reply, only once someone unvoted you and voted him.

If you'll go back and read near the bottom of page two I voted TF before Demon unvoted me, so at that point support was not leaving my wagon.
You voted after
I
had unvoted you and voted for Toon Fighter. Don't twist things around.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:13 am

Post by pappums rat »

People always get more than one vote in RVS all the time. It is not that strange of an occurence.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 am

pappums rat wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

You voted after
I
had unvoted you and voted for Toon Fighter. Don't twist things around.
You did? Oh right... :?
Well in that case why don't you ask Demon why he unvoted me? The wagon on me was losing momentum when you unvoted me, so he unvoted as well. Just like me. So, he did the same thing that I am doing.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:25 am

Post by pappums rat »

The only difference is, I wasn't voting him, I was voting you. Then I unvoted you and voted someone else. And then you voted that someone else without expressing any previous suspicion of him, even though you directly quoted the post that supposedly later made you suspect him, joking about it. Therefore, you look opportunistic, and your defense thusfar has been thoroughly underwhelming.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 am

pappums rat wrote:The only difference is, I wasn't voting him, I was voting you. Then I unvoted you and voted someone else. And then you voted that someone else without expressing any previous suspicion of him, even though you directly quoted the post that supposedly later made you suspect him, joking about it. Therefore, you look opportunistic, and your defense thusfar has been thoroughly underwhelming.
My point is that perhaps he unvoted for the same reason as me, or what you perceive my logic to be. He may have changed his vote because the wagon on me was weakening since you left it. And speaking of no previous suspicion, I didn't see Demon mention TF anywhere at all. He didn't make any suspicioins about him either.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:41 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
pappums rat wrote:The only difference is, I wasn't voting him, I was voting you. Then I unvoted you and voted someone else. And then you voted that someone else without expressing any previous suspicion of him, even though you directly quoted the post that supposedly later made you suspect him, joking about it. Therefore, you look opportunistic, and your defense thusfar has been thoroughly underwhelming.
My point is that perhaps he unvoted for the same reason as me, or what you perceive my logic to be. He may have changed his vote because the wagon on me was weakening since you left it. And speaking of no previous suspicion, I didn't see Demon mention TF anywhere at all. He didn't make any suspicioins about him either.
Because TF didn't post his wishy-washy statement until after I voted you, made the argument against you and left for class.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 am

DemonHybrid wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Because TF didn't post his wishy-washy statement until after I voted you, made the argument against you and left for class.
And my initial vote on Hazard was RVs so I had no reason to keep the vote there.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Benmage »

pappums rat wrote:People always get more than one vote in RVS all the time. It is not that strange of an occurence.
This.

Rvs wagons are quite common.

Basically we have confirmed NA1 noob. Scum noob is yet to be determined.

I hate phones, but I dislike the pointless comment NA1 made that I pointed out already, only to than piggy a vote......more when I get out.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

*sees my vote on TF*

Yup, not RVS anymore. Vote stands. I've seen that scum slip-up more than once: where they go around and declare who they think is town as opposed to who they think is scum, because that's easier and more diplomatic. But it also reeks of inside information. Hence, it is deserving of my vote.

NintendoAddict: how many games have you played between mafiascum and other sites? I agree with split in this issue, anyone concerned at all about the RVS is overreacting, and asking reasons (for when there quite obviously are none) reads as concern to me.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 am

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:*sees my vote on TF*

Yup, not RVS anymore. Vote stands. I've seen that scum slip-up more than once: where they go around and declare who they think is town as opposed to who they think is scum, because that's easier and more diplomatic. But it also reeks of inside information. Hence, it is deserving of my vote.

NintendoAddict: how many games have you played between mafiascum and other sites? I agree with split in this issue, anyone concerned at all about the RVS is overreacting, and asking reasons (for when there quite obviously are none) reads as concern to me.
I am in two games here, and in one on another site, and finished two others on that other site, one of which was as a replacement.

Yes, call me newb is you must. :(
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

I apologize for my first skim-analysis on NA1's case. It was precipitated and too fast. Now, with another page of game, I confirm my ideas of newbtown, but I don't fully trust him. I don't particularly like Elsa's last post as-well, I just said who I thought was looking town because I had no real suspicions by then. Your post looks like scum trying to slip in a wagon you're already on, without trying to look suspicious.
~Toon fighter~
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:I am in two games here, and in one on another site, and finished two others on that other site, one of which was as a replacement.

Yes, call me newb is you must. :(
So you are playing in, or have played in 5 total games....Not a lot of experience, in general. Let alone zero completed games here. You are indeed a newb....everyone starts there. I only wish you would've used our newbie zone for its purpose. (Damn u Scott)
Elsa von Spielburg wrote:*sees my vote on TF*

Wait what?!?!

Its how early? He's not going around doing anything of what you're saying (i.e.calling people town, and not naming scum). In fact he first called NA1 scum..then reversed it to noobtown.

Call him out on quickly jumping at NA1 (calling him scum so early) Or flip flopping (rapid change of opinion with little added information/total information ingeneral). Not for naming people town...and trying to not call people scum.

Ridiculous assertion.
Toon Fighter wrote:I apologize for my first skim-analysis on NA1's case. It was precipitated and too fast. Now, with another page of game, I confirm my ideas of newbtown, but I don't fully trust him. I don't particularly like Elsa's last post as-well, I just said who I thought was looking town because I had no real suspicions by then. Your post looks like scum trying to slip in a wagon you're already on, without trying to look suspicious.
^More or less what I'm saying.

unvote vote nintendoaddict1

Noobs/sucky players are too hard too read. If I committed things they are often guilty of I'd expect myself lynched in a heart beat. Its just too hard to recognize it as scummy actions...or them not knowing better.

This can be considered a policy lynch. Or, if that word is sour for you: simply accept the fact that he chose to post a joke comment instead of voting TF after TF flipflopped his views on NA1. NA1 then opportunistically does vote TF with already available information as a switch from him to TF occurs (piggybacking pappums).
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and,
Pappums rat
Grow a pair.. FoS... HoS....just vote.
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Hazard with a Glove »

I was ready to vote NA1, until he told us how much experience he has. I'm thinking he's just a noob. FYI, 2 votes are common in RVS, I've had them before quite often.

ON that note, I find TF's contradiction quite scummy.
Vote:Toon Fighter{b}
I have not yet begun to procrastinate
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

Benmage wrote: Its how early? He's not going around doing anything of what you're saying (i.e.calling people town, and not naming scum). In fact he first called NA1 scum..then reversed it to noobtown.

Call him out on quickly jumping at NA1 (calling him scum so early) Or flip flopping (rapid change of opinion with little added information/total information ingeneral). Not for naming people town...and trying to not call people scum.

Ridiculous assertion.
Didn't call people town?

TF's 2nd and 3rd post:
DemonHybrid deserves those town points. nintendo is scum...

...After rereading, nintendo seems to me newbtown, and DH also town, but paranoid about nintendo
Admittedly I missed the "paranoid about nintendo" in my first read, but the gist of what I'm saying holds. Maybe this is different as an online thing, but one of my most reliable reads when I play my weekly IRL game of mafia is when I ask people what they think and instead of hunting, scum often they dish out 'townie points' to a few people and then just pick arbitrarily from the rest of the pack.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm not saying he isn't naming people town that point is irrelevant to mine. People name people town. That's that. I'm saying that your suggestions that he is ignoring calling people scum is invalid since he first names NA1 scum.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Benmage wrote:Oh and,
Pappums rat
Grow a pair.. FoS... HoS....just vote.
My vote is squarely on Toon Fighter at the moment.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”