Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by vollkan »

Kise wrote:
What's damning about asking for a claim at L-2? ESPECIALLY when people like yourself pretend that you weren't about to ride an easy quicklynch and blame it on Parama the next day. But I'm the bad guy....

If you genuinely thought the wagon was a bad idea (and given that it was clearly a policy lynch by that point, that was the only reasonable position to take), then I can't see why you would have wanted a claim. Asking "Why would I do this as scum?" is legitimate, but it doesn't address my confusion as to what the town motivation for your decision was (hence the lack of scumpoints for you - it really just makes no sense to me).
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by vollkan »

EBWOP:

Maybe put it this way: If you accept that CK claiming was a serious risk, what benefit do you think asking him to claim would achieve to offset it?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I wanna scumpoints chart now. I get nostalgic.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by Kise »

Oh. My. God.

Kise wrote:And vollkan:
Kise wrote:CK was at L-2 and I feigned that he was L-1 due to my DV. Either way it went down, someone would have come along to L-1 or hammer him.
Know what comes next? A request to claim.
The sooner I handled that, the sooner we could move on to real scumhunting while having all players still alive.

Oh. My. God. Again.

vollkan wrote:If you accept that CK claiming was a serious risk, what benefit do you think asking him to claim would achieve to offset it?

Lynching him would be the bigger risk, do you not agree? Getting everyone to back off of him if he had a pretty good role was something in the back of my head, but, as should be apparent since I'm not rolefishing at this point, I personally do not have any dying need to know what CK's role is. I rolefished for 2 or 3 lines right? Then hammered him.

If any of my questions could be answered, it'd be great to see natural responses.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by vollkan »

Kise wrote:
Lynching him would be the bigger risk, do you not agree? Getting everyone to back off of him if he had a pretty good role was something in the back of my head, but, as should be apparent since I'm not rolefishing at this point, I personally do not have any dying need to know what CK's role is. I rolefished for 2 or 3 lines right? Then hammered him.

I didn't accuse you of continuing to want to rolefish. But your explanation makes sense, on the assumption that you thought he was going to be lynched.

GreyICE wrote:I wanna scumpoints chart now. I get nostalgic.

PlayerScore
Fate50
GreyICE50
smargaret50
CupcakePanda50
chesskid350
VasudeVa50
Stephoscope50
GhostWriter50
Parama50
UshiromiyaAnge50
tclawren50
Kise50

Explanation for the unitiated:
1) I use a points system to keep track of scumtells. Each person has a score ranging from 0 = absolute town, to 100 = absolute scum.
2) Each person starts at 50. A score of 50 means "I do not see a preponderance of town-ness or scumminess". Thus, a score of 50 does not mean "I have no opinion on this person". The reason I emphasise this will become clear in 3.
3) I am extremely sceptical of towntells and more-sceptical-than-average of scumtells. The towntells part is the big thing - it is extremely difficult for people to go below 50. It's not impossible - but it is really difficult (ie. "X is being really logical and posting a lot" will never be a towntell for me)
4) The highest scoring player (outside of special cases, see points 5 and 6 as the main examples) gets my vote.
5) My system tracks behavioural scumtells. It does not directly correlate with the probability that somebody is scum. Thus, if somebody has my highest score (and thus vote) but then, eg, gets confirmed innocent, their score would not go down, but I would unvote them.
6) If my #1 candidate is looking impossible nearing deadline, I will change to the next highest possible candidate to avoid No Lynch
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Kise wrote:Chess & GW are town. I have done my part.

Agreeing with Chess. Not sure with GW. Care to explain?

CupcakePanda wrote:PEdit: I don't buy the rainbow post restriction. Fate does this shit all the time, it's like the boy who cried wolf. I doubt he's going to get quicklynched if he stops posting fruit loops.

Agreeing with this. I have partial dislike for his lack of clarity with his own PR as well.

---

It feels...gimicky to put both a miller(LLDHydra) + a PR hated Townie(Fate) in a Town. In my experience, Towns have 1 AntiTown role maximum in every Mini I have played so far. I haven't seen 2 AntiTown roles in a mini ever. It also feels like a bad idea to put a PR Hated Townie in a mini. The lynch threshold is far too low for that kind of mechanic.

I have a feeling one of them is lying. And that liar is Fate. Don't have much love for his "im confirmed Town" BS anyway. Vote stays.

Fate, can you explain your post restriction? Were you not punished for your #119/#124?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

@VV: Since when has it ever been a good idea to outguess the mod on their setup?

You've posted so little content it's mind blowing.

Examine your last post: You blindly call Chess town without giving reasons. That gambit was at BEST a failed one. There's very little way to clear anyone out of it. I'd like to know you reasons for Chess!town. YOUR reasons. Further, asking Kise to explain his GW read, when you don't have an opinion of your own is bad. You're asking others to do the work for you.

Then the rest of your post is disbelief at Fate's claim, and outguessing the mod.

Nothing you have done is particularly content filled, nor is it protown.

IGMEOY :igmeoy:
UshiromiyaAnge
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
UshiromiyaAnge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by UshiromiyaAnge »

ebwop: :igmeou:

~LLD
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

=_=.

Scum don't not claim when Town is threatening to quickhammer them. chesskid is Town.

I have a feeling that Fate is a PRfaking lying scumbag. Fate claimed an unprovable except on flip antiTown role(PR restricted Hated Townie) when there is yet another unprovable except on flip AntiTown role(miller). If you don't think that's fishy, I don't know what to say. It at least deserves some examination. Why are you discouraging that?

Oh, that's just me trying to scumhunt. I asked Kise about GW because I want to get a read on Kise. He didn't explain GW Town. I didn't see GW Town. Why did he say GW was Town? I am currently impartial to whether Kise is Town or not(DV gambit was a perfect CK buddying opportunity. CK is townie in himself). That's a weird assumption, btw. Why did you assume that I was trying to get Kise to do the work for me?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:53 am

Post by Parama »

tclawren wrote:@Parama: Why disguise the policy lynch behind an ability? What do you think of Smargret's latest post.?

It wouldn't have worked as an outright policy lynch. Duh.
My vote coming after smarg's post should tell you that I don't really care for any of her posts.

Why aren't people voting smarg btw. There's like no reason to vote anyone else.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:07 am

Post by smargaret »

Parama: Why are you tunneling?

VV's disbelief of Fate's PR seems a little strained. Of course, I'm the one who's going to wind up with a funfetti wedding cake, so the PR makes total sense with the flavor. Why would you choose to disbelieve the PR over the miller? I've seen scum fake millers far more often than I've seen scum fake PRs. Speaking of which, why is nobody questioning the miller claim? Town gains nothing from the information that the scumteam are muffins; that speculation was in the queue, and scum would know it just as well as a player receiving the PM LLD claimed to have received.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:25 am

Post by vollkan »

VV wrote:
I have a feeling that Fate is a PRfaking lying scumbag. Fate claimed an unprovable except on flip antiTown role(PR restricted Hated Townie) when there is yet another unprovable except on flip AntiTown role(miller). If you don't think that's fishy, I don't know what to say. It at least deserves some examination. Why are you discouraging that?

VV+5

You're basically inciting suspicion here on no basis whatsoever, and in the most "passive" (not quite the right word, but I will explain) way possible.

An early miller claim should be a red flag to play close(r) attention, but it also isn't a scumtell. Ditto claiming a PR (even less so, in fact, since whereas scum has an incentive to claim miller, there is little to be gained from faking a PR). This gives rise to two problems: 1) The general pointlessness of a setup-based attack; and 2) The one-sidedness of your attack, since you are using the miller claim to cast doubt on Fate, when I see no reason why the precise opposite result (ie. Fate makes miller seem doubtful) isn't equally valid.

As for passivity: you're clearly making an attack on Fate, but you dress it up as you simply asking reasonable questions ("It at least deserves some examination" and "why are you discouraging that?"). In other words, it is not you advocating a position but, rather, you simply trying to learn information, when you are evidently of the view that Fate is scummy.

(* So that people have some sense of scale, 5 is my "average" score. I basically give it by default when I neither think a scumtell is particularly weak nor particularly serious).
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:26 am

Post by vollkan »

Also, now that I have points on the board, I can
Vote: VV
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

It's beginning to smell a lot like scum around here...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:40 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh.

Oh. That's it.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Vote: Fate

MUST KILL YOU TO BE ON A TEAM WITH PARAMA

FUCKING LOLERCOPTER
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:51 am

Post by vollkan »

GreyICE wrote:Oh.

Oh. That's it.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

FUCKING LOLERCOPTER

:S *confused*
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

vollkan wrote::S *confused*

'kay, me and Fate have a history. We try and mislynch each other when one's scum, and we work together when we're both town. Is this meta? Nah. It's destiny.

Parama and Fate have a small history too. Lemme just quote the rainbow:

Charlie the Rainbowcorn wrote:And that with GreyICE AND Parama in this game to read me (hopefully at least one is town)
You have no chance of getting me lynched, ever.

Skittles wrote:God damn which one of you clowns is Grey's buddy playing the "ignore Fate and we'll NK him" game?
Kise? LLD? Smarg?
I know its not Toog. FFS. Parama, I hate to do this, but we need to team up. My vote is always pseudo on chess,
if you can get his policy lynch up and running again,
but in return you need to lynch the hell out of Grey with me.

So yeah. This is basically how he likes to push mislynches. By seeing exactly how little evidence he needs to present to get a vote.

So sure, that's bog typical Fate... a little more scum than town, but maybe we can chalk that up to rainbows.

Then Parametric... how many times has he mentioned Fate? Go through his ISO and count them.

Here, lemme summarize: Like... zippo the lighter.

Here's the conversation that's ACTUALLY going on.

Fate:
"I'm the rainbow muffin mafia godfather! I is confirmed town! Besides ICE and Parama can read me so you can just sheep them if you don't know if I'm town or scum"
Parama:
"...dammit Fate"
Fate:
"Lemme futz and fart rainbows!"
Parama:
"POLICY LYNCH CHESSKID WITH MAGIC POWERS!"
Fate:
"Parama, this one is pretty dumb, but hey I've day 1 mislynched Chesskid before, I'll reluctantly sheep this."
Parama:
Okay, lemme go play the traditional scum game, I'll buddy ICE and try to lynch the people who haven't posted much."
Fate:
"HEHE LETS MISLYNCH ICE BECAUSE THAT'S FUCKING HYSTERICAL"
Kise:
Sure, I'm a donkey.
*Parama ignores Fate*

Fate:
"DAMMIT PARAMA DON'T IGNORE ME VOTE ICE HE'S BEING CRYPTIC AND UNREADABLE TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON WE CAN TOTALLY PAINT THAT AS SCUM."
*Parama ignores Fate*

Parama: "So yeah uh my mislynches aren't working good, lemme just keep rolling rolling rolling"
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Parama »

smargaret wrote:Parama: Why are you tunneling?

:roll:
GreyICE wrote:

:rolololol:
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Fate »

None of GI's post read as geniune.

I guess you are the only one payin attention to me Kise ;_;

Especially #189. The HEHEHEAHHA the "on a team with Parama" reads as the most forced and contrived post I've seen from scum

And I've seen a lot of scum in my day. GI usually has decent reads, is in the center as a flurry and commenting on all the going ons with decent and accurate reads.

This game I can feel his desire to sit on the outside and comment minimalastically, so as to have more options open as a scumbag. Let's not forget to mention his "lolnostalagia" buddying appeal to Volkan, who is now a town read for me (especially given his points against VV). Also his "everyone town pokin at eachother... cept Parmaa
maybe.
Maybe he says, and no real hard reads and a nice gloss of "everyone" that was posting.

The timing of his vote me is bad as well. His vote on me after VV gets heat while ignoring said points on VV=Yes. VV is scum with him, as VV knows better than to troll "LOLFATEFAKECLAIMIN" and is more likely buddying up to Pandatown who has thought I'm fakin a restriction.

Parama not voting Grey is really giving me bad vibes. "Oh u" instead of "LOLSCUM" and joining the righteous Grey wagon is bad.
Hey Parama, give us an updated town/scum list please.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Fate »

SCUM
GreyICE, VV

Oh Ellie, I miss you so.

Parama, Tcla, Smarg

GhostWriter?? Stephoscope???

chesskid

Volkan, Pandacake, Kise, Ushiroyiama
TOWN

Grey or VV can hang, don't really care. Wouldn't be surprised if VV was scum power to GreyGoon though.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Fate »

The "HEHAHAHKAKA FATE SCUMZ" reaction instead of, "damn it Fate! You're wrong about me AGAIN!" from Grey

Shows he can't read me for shit <_<

Really gives away

That he's

Scum lashing out

Hoping people will buy his garbage.

Grey votes, something good will happen. And no I'm not trolling like Parama.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:
None of GI's post read as geniune.

I guess you are the only one payin attention to me Kise ;_;

Especially #189. The HEHEHEAHHA the "on a team with Parama" reads as the most forced and contrived post I've seen from scum

And I've seen a lot of scum in my day. GI usually has decent reads, is in the center as a flurry and commenting on all the going ons with decent and accurate reads.

This game I can feel his desire to sit on the outside and comment minimalastically, so as to have more options open as a scumbag. Let's not forget to mention his "lolnostalagia" buddying appeal to Volkan, who is now a town read for me (especially given his points against VV). Also his "everyone town pokin at eachother... cept Parmaa
maybe.
Maybe he says, and no real hard reads and a nice gloss of "everyone" that was posting.

The timing of his vote me is bad as well. His vote on me after VV gets heat while ignoring said points on VV=Yes. VV is scum with him, as VV knows better than to troll "LOLFATEFAKECLAIMIN" and is more likely buddying up to Pandatown who has thought I'm fakin a restriction.

Parama not voting Grey is really giving me bad vibes. "Oh u" instead of "LOLSCUM" and joining the righteous Grey wagon is bad.
Hey Parama, give us an updated town/scum list please.

Hmm apparently you actually have reasoning. And it kinda works. This is weird. And unexpected. I am pretty detached from this game. Outside of (possibly) you and (definitely) Parama, it feels like a bunch of townies being dumbtown. Parama is a weak read. But you and Parama have seriously ignored each other up until now, and now it's with the weak sniping at him. And every time I give you a fucking pass for suspecting me, you flip scum. Well balls to that, suspecting me is now officially a scum tell. You can thank Kyuubei for that.

Is it possible the scum simply aren't posting? 'cause I really have no strong scumreads.

But... Since this gave me town vibes...

Hmm... Don't like Parama despite him whining at obvhead for identity. Like she's not obvious three lines into the third post. HELLO AGAIN! But...

Hmmm...

Vote: Tclawren

OH HO

Yep

:D
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 am

Post by tclawren »

GI, that's two terribly forced cases using weak ass meta as an attacking tool. That's definitely enough to deserve my vote for now.
VOTE: GreyICE

I still have my eyes on Steph here, he's not going to get away with literally no content. I also don't like smargret's last post. It's mainly the fact it is all analysis without really falling on a side of really any issue. Her case on Panda is super weak too.

Rereading I'm getting huge townie signals from Kise. A wagon here is fail. He's being way too forward with his play.

P-Edit: :?
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

"He's not getting away with literally no content less than 48 hours after the thread opened! Stop, you dastardly Stephanoscope! But wait, I see before me a bandwagon! And it is made of WIN! LETS BANDWAGON... waiiiiitttttt..."

:)
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 am

Post by tclawren »

GI: It's this post that concerns me about Steph:

Stephoscope wrote:
Kise wrote:Steph and GI can get it.

Get what?

Tons of shit had gone down before that post was placed and he posts this.

This post is terrible. It is pretty much confirmation of active lurking right here. He's reading the thread, but he's not bothering to even post on anything.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”