Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I do however understand that its finals week (its my last uni exams these next few weeks, as I've said multiple times) so I understand, but I do just want something a little bit more substantial than
Amrun wrote:VOTE: ToonFighter

His attack on DN came off as really scummy to me, like he'd hop on a wagon but if no one agreed with him he'd left room to back out.

It's just not enough for me, Im not looking for your full case just a quick summary.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

I do have to agree with Prozac here. If you think person X is scummy, and someone asks you to explain why, you should be more then happy to do so; if you're town, you want to figure out the person's alignment and/or convince other people to join the wagon. Your reluctance and defensiveness about explaining your own case feels kind of odd.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

I did ISO when you said I had an unanswered question, but saw no question to answer and thus asked for clarification.

I am voting for Toon Fighter because pretty much all of his posts in ISO seem scummy to me, particularly his attacks on others.

I will do a better post on the subject when I get the opportunity.

P-edit: I haven't actually been defensive at all. When I saw the post originally, I made a note of it and planned to make a better case on toon fighter when I had the chance but saw no need to address the post particularly. I just took it as a "step up your game" reminder rather than actual pressure. I'm very busy at the moment and have been posting on my phone most of the time. Tomorrow is my last exam, thankfully, so I can hopefully start paying more attention to games more. When Porochaz addressed it again, I said that I would make a case on tf asap. I was literally posting that from dinner with my father-in-law so making a case right then wasn't my top prority.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Amrun wrote:
P-edit: I haven't actually been defensive at all. When I saw the post originally, I made a note of it and planned to make a better case on toon fighter when I had the chance but saw no need to address the post particularly. I just took it as a "step up your game" reminder rather than actual pressure. I'm very busy at the moment and have been posting on my phone most of the time. Tomorrow is my last exam, thankfully, so I can hopefully start paying more attention to games more. When Porochaz addressed it again, I said that I would make a case on tf asap. I was literally posting that from dinner with my father-in-law so making a case right then wasn't my top prority.

I wouldn't have had a problem with you saying "I'll post a full case when I have time" or something. But your tone in this post just struck me as being oddly resistant to explain yourself:

Amrun wrote:
I'll make a case on TF when I am good and ready to. I want to see him and others post more before I do so.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Amrun »

I can see how that might be taken. My point was that I WILL make a case on Toon Fighter before d1 is over.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'm...a hydra...in case yo din't nowl

we haven't cauahgt up yet.

we're trying.

stupid boy sdidn't liet be know the ffa,e stared.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by singersigner »

WAIT.

THAT'S NO ME,

THAT'S HALF OF ME.

IN MY HYDRA.

CARRY ON.

/drunk posting?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

I have ISO'd Death Note and I understand his argument, although I don't fully agree with it. He only talks about lynching Vez and not too much else. He seems to be ignoring other players and posts and concentrating only on lynching Vez. He, at the beginning of the day, expressed his intent on lynching him, and he seems to want to do just that, ignoring other suspects and players for the sake of getting a Vez wagon to lynch. The only thing he mentioned not about vezo was about Bamboo's fence-sitting.
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:02 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

@mozamis: I just ISO'd you and didn't like what I saw. You still maintain a very early vote with nearly no reasoning, you don't have any suspects, you just say you are against a vez lynch and say AGar looks town. You have nearly ZERO content on your posts.
FoS: mozamis
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:03 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

@Amrun: When is the case on me ready? You have time to make lots of posts discussing when you'll make, but I still don't see any
~Toon fighter~
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:45 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Vote Count #3:

Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress? - Morpheus

vezokpiraka (7) - (SensFan, DeathNote, Surye, Albert B. Rampage, Medicated Lain, Porochaz, Yosarian2)

Surye (4) - (Internet Stranger, AGar, vezokpiraka, Zindaras)
ToonFighter (3) - (Amrun, LlamaFluff, HezLucky)
MrBuddyLee (1) - (mozamis)
DeathNote (1) - (Toon Fighter)
Albert B. Rampage (1) - (creampuffeater)
SensFan (1) - (Primate)
AGar (1) - (BrianMcQueso)
Bamboomancer (1) - (Kison)

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Unvotes are not necessary preceding votes unless you already have a vote placed. If your vote was not counted the first time, it's probably because I'm tired as fuck and missed it.

Replacements will come over the weekend if the prods are not picked up by tomorrow.
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Thu May 05, 2011 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:08 am

Post by mozamis »

@ mod
how can BuddyLee be voting for me when he has only posted once, "/confirm"?

and @toon fighter Fair point I need to sit down and properly think about the game. So far I have mainly been sidetracked by the Vez claim/argument. Whether the vez wagon was scum initiated or not I'm not sure. My decision on that will probably determine my first proper vote.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I don't know what you're talking about...
Permanent V/LA.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:16 am

Post by AGar »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yes, I know vezok might be vanilla town. I still want to lynch him because I come from an era where we used to kill bad players to encourage them to learn.

How many times were you killed?

BrianMcQueso wrote:
AGar wrote:
You're either braindead or scum.
Take your pick.

Vezok claimed VT pre-game. Once the game opened, that put him on the no D1 lynch list for me. There are more fruitful choices than someone who claimed VT pre-game like he almost always does.

And if you'd learn to read
, I said that the only things that would convince me otherwise couldn't happen (a la, a night action) MEANING WE HAD NO NIGHT ZERO.

Seriously. Which is it?

"Which is it?" Your argument is a terrible false dichotomy. This is a game of logic and reasoning, not a game of insulting people to somehow prove them wrong.
Don't continue to personally attack me.

Get over it. Grow thicker skin.
You're still skirting the point that you attack me for insinuating people should burn night actions on Vezok when in fact I never said anything of the like.

Vezok wagon is still bad. Surye still needs to die. Too many people bitching about irrelevant things, not enough voting for the obvious scumbag who has the weakest of the weak reasonings for sliding onto the vezok wagon.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:39 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

AGar wrote:Get over it. Grow thicker skin. You're still skirting the point that you attack me for insinuating people should burn night actions on Vezok when in fact I never said anything of the like.

I'm attacking you because you defend Vezok, and attack anyone who suspects him. I don't know how many times you want me to say that.

Now, I'll admit I misinterpreted you when you said "the only thing that could change my mind is a night action". You were referring to the nonexistent Night 0, and I thought you were suggesting that a cop should investigate Vezok tonight. But you still defend Vezok with a passion despite calling him a village idiot.

You want to talk about skirting points? Go read my post #242. I'll even link it for you, for your convenience. Answer my questions. Explain yourself.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:41 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Yosarian2 wrote:Some studies have actually shown town day 1 lynches to be less accurate then random, probably due to scum manipulation.

More likely due to lazy fuckface scum hiding out and not posting while town eats their own.

ps. hi
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:54 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Amrun wrote:I do intend to make a case on ToonFighter, but I'm extremely busy at the moment.

You say, and then make a big post and then two more posts the same day following that.

Amrun wrote:I want to see him and others post more before I do so.

I get the feeling you don't have enough information to build a sufficient case and need to wait it out until you can justify yourself. Yos2 put it succintly: "If you think person X is scummy, and someone asks you to explain why, you should be more then happy to do so". We're not looking for a thesis here, just explain yourself.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Zindaras »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Some studies have actually shown town day 1 lynches to be less accurate then random, probably due to scum manipulation.

More likely due to lazy fuckface scum hiding out and not posting while town eats their own.

ps. hi

*giggles*

I hope the irony is not lost upon you.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:06 am

Post by DeathNote »

Here. Two finals today and a final Monday. Will get some thoughts in over the weekend just dont expect much from me right now.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:32 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Toon Fighter wrote:I have ISO'd Death Note and I understand his argument, although I don't fully agree with it. He only talks about lynching Vez and not too much else. He seems to be ignoring other players and posts and concentrating only on lynching Vez. He, at the beginning of the day, expressed his intent on lynching him, and he seems to want to do just that, ignoring other suspects and players for the sake of getting a Vez wagon to lynch. The only thing he mentioned not about vezo was about Bamboo's fence-sitting.

Time to play a game called "Fill in the Blank"

Your game puzzle is: DeathNote is scum because of ______.

Now its time too... *studio audience* FILL IN THE BLANK!!!
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:13 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Llama, do you still find DeathNote scummy?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Kison »

Internet Stranger wrote:In my opinion it should come down to either Vezo or someone voting for him right now. Im voting Surye.

Surye

If no one else agrees on Surye, im willing to go with Kison instead.

Why did you mention me here. I have never voted Vezo.

Medicated Lain wrote:
FoS:AGAR
-- Very strong defense on Vek, and the reasons aren't really making sense. I also feel like his posts have been very spastic in trying to just stir up anything possible. This would be my second choice for most suspicious, but it seems smarter to lynch Vek, and see if he is scum. If vek is scum, AGAR is my #1 choice for tomorrow.

How much of this relies on your belief that vezokpiraka is scum?

Surye wrote:So given my thoughts above, what does someone think of this plan (thought of it while driving home, may need some help):
  • Forget Vez wagon as ultimately useless for D1.
  • Cop investigates Vez night 1. The nice thing about this is if we only have an alignment cop, that is all we need.
  • If Vez is clean, we can backburner him, and not worry about addressing issues of action tampering, since we have no real claims yet.
  • If Vez comes up dirty, we have D2 lynch, save risking a power role, and give slight incentive to kill Vez N1 as it would prevent a mislynch D2. In this case we'd need to then begin protecting the cop.

Thoughts?

FOS Surye

Not a fan of the vezokpiraka wagon. Declaring him the only acceptable lynch for the day as a result of his vanilla claim means you view scumhunting with great pessimism. Surye, who is backing Yosarian2's statistical analysis while simultaneously suggesting we run up someone else during the day is sketchy.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:09 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Llama, do you still find DeathNote scummy?

No, havent for a while.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

There are so many scum on that Vezo wagon that its bordering ridiculousness. If nothing materializes on Surye or someone else on that wagon soon though, ill vote Vezo myself just to keep things moving and hopefully go after the other bandwagoners tomorrow.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

"I find you all scummy for voting vezok, I hate this wagon, I HATE, HATE HATE it. But... as noone is going for my Surye wagon and I can't be assed looking elsewhere I'll hop on and berate you all for it later"
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”