Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Magua »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Did I stutter?

Ant_to_the_max wrote:
About the stuff being force: I think it is just a matter of opinion. Consistent preference for voting lurkers is stretching it imo.

Ok. Why are you voting Mastermind of Sin? In like 4-5 sentences.

Of the three leading wagons (Peregrine, Thor, danakillsu), which would you switch to to avoid a NL?
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

I am confused on why you would dayvig a townread of yours.

So I joined this thing called an alliance for the lulz. We do all fun stuffz togetherz. One day RC decided to vote for MoS. Alliance rules forced me vote for him as well.
:roll:

But really, I switched off of dana for the alliance. I will be willing to switch back to her or Pere.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
MarchHare
MarchHare
Goon
MarchHare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by MarchHare »

Fucking Christ, I have no motivation these days.

Will post tomorrow.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Magua wrote:
PerigrineV - Slight scumread. I felt a general overall lack of content in his posts, but scummier than that is his townread on Energetic (#328 was just after EP voted dana; in this post, Perigrine doesn't fully agree with RC's case on dana, but thinks EP is reasonable; there's some cognitive dissonance going on there)

Energetic Penguin - Scumread. Largely nonexistant. Largely pointless posts. This'd be a different read on a newbie, but not on someone who's been here for 18 months.

I'm not sure how I feel about these two reads. While I generally disagree with a lot of their content so far (obviously), they have been spending a lot of time trying to get me to die/contribute. Do you believe their attacks on me were pointless/lacking content?

Liking my vote where it is for pressure, but less sure about it since it was originally predicated on the actions of someone who just got replaced for the very reason I voted them. :/ Still, I want to see how Magua reacts to this line of questioning.
Permanent V/LA.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

MarchHare wrote:Fucking Christ, I have no motivation these days.

No excuses!

Also, it's been awhile since I've played Mafiascum. What the hell is alliance? Is this something outside the game, or something people are making up within the game? Alliances are called "Millers". Derr.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:I am confused on why you would dayvig a townread of yours.

So I joined this thing called an alliance for the lulz. We do all fun stuffz togetherz. One day RC decided to vote for MoS. Alliance rules forced me vote for him as well.
:roll:

But really, I switched off of dana for the alliance. I will be willing to switch back to her or Pere.

1. obv fake daykill is obv fake
2. you are this close to being un-allianced, k?
3. dana is a guy
4. vote mbf
Vote: mikeburnfire
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Magua »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:I am confused on why you would dayvig a townread of yours.

Do you think my dayvig on ReaperCharlie is good or bad?

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about these two reads. While I generally disagree with a lot of their content so far (obviously), they have been spending a lot of time trying to get me to die/contribute. Do you believe their attacks on me were pointless/lacking content?

You're a massive lurker. That's your meta. It makes you easy to attack. I disbelieve your statement that either of them has been spending a lot of time getting you to die or contribute. Both of their "attacks" on you read to me as lazy.

Now, your turn. Why are you defending Peregrine when (previous to #410) he was who your vote was on?

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Liking my vote where it is for pressure, but less sure about it since it was originally predicated on the actions of someone who just got replaced for the very reason I voted them. :/ Still, I want to see how Magua reacts to this line of questioning.

1. If you say your vote is for pressure, there'll be no pressure.
2. A single vote is no pressure.
3. Pressure votes the day before deadline are dumb and scummy.

@ReaperCharlie:
You misspelled Ant_to_the_max in your vote. Please rectify. Thanks.
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Energetic Penguin »

mikeburnfire wrote:Deadline is in about 6 days. I'm fine with a Thor lynch. Looks like every single person unvoted me while I wasn't paying attention. That's cool.

Huh? Why do you wanna lynch Thor? That just seems like OMGUS to me. Are you just gonna sit by while waiting for the deadline to pass? Because that's the impression I get from this post.

Mastermind of Sin wrote:That's a safe bet, RC.

In other news, I just looked at the player list and was surprised to see someone I did not even realize was playing this game. Then I went back and looked at his posts, and I saw my definition of active lurking.

Unvote, Vote: animorpherv1

Stop pretending to contribute!

Nice Hypocrisy scum.

Reading up and commenting. I'm busy today with stuff so I'll be on during intervals respond to things that have happened.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:55 am

Post by ooba »

Ok I might have been wrong on that scum team call ..
- I will not support a MBF, MOS, dana lynch (Deadlines exceptions excluded but would like to avoid it - Given a choice amongst three to avoid NL I'd go MOS>dana>MBF)
- I retract my RC town read
- I would like Thor lynched
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Magua »

ooba wrote:Ok I might have been wrong on that scum team call ..
- I will not support a MBF, MOS, dana lynch (Deadlines exceptions excluded but would like to avoid it - Given a choice amongst three to avoid NL I'd go MOS>dana>MBF)

What about Peregrine?

For that matter, what about Ant_to_the_max and Energetic Penguin?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:11 am

Magua wrote:Now, your turn. Why are you defending Peregrine when (previous to #410) he was who your vote was on?

I have no particular affinity towards Peregrine, but my vote *is* on you, and I wanted you to further explain your suspicions.

Mastermind of Sin wrote:

1. If you say your vote is for pressure, there'll be no pressure.
2. A single vote is no pressure.
3. Pressure votes the day before deadline are dumb and scummy.

*shrug* Just explaining where my thought processes are at. Transparency is generally a good thing, except in specific gambit situations. I wasn't trying to trap you, just wanted further explanation. Still, I approve of the way you handled it, so
unvote
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:20 am

Hmm...Ragnarokio, where are you? Deadline is coming up, and you have been sitting with the same vote on Thor for almost a week now, which you placed with the reasoning "Cool." I may hate everything Thor has stood for this game, but in general I get a townie read from him, as he seems to be trying to scumhunt at least.

Most of your posts this game have been pointless one-liners, and looking back, the only real contribution you've had on this game has been to defend MarchHare. Why is that the most important thing you see in this game? There isn't anything particularly townie about MarchHare, although one could potentially make the argument that his actions are a null tell at best. Still, it's pretty much the only thing you've focused on all game, and that looks fairly suspicious.

Vote: Ragnarokio, FoS: MarchHare

@Mod: Deadline extension please?
We're finally getting somewhere productive. Also, two-week deadlines are kinda ridiculous. No one in their right minds considers that a reasonable amount of time to decide on a lynch.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:55 am

In other news...
Original Roll String: 1d13
1 13-Sided Dice: (12) = 12

So. Much. Win.
Permanent V/LA.
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Energetic Penguin »

ooba wrote:Ok I might have been wrong on that scum team call ..

Do you still suspect Ant? Why did you change your mind on MoS?

wagon on Ant is weak.

@I don't like that you listed MBF as townread. Your sole reason is that getting to L-2 as scum is unlikely. Why? There's no reason why it would require both his scumbuddies to be on him either. MBF is looking quite scummy to me.
Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio
Goon
Ragnarokio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Ragnarokio »

I've been a bit busy lately, and have been spending most of my time time re-reading the thread. Ant isn't looking great.

Deadline Extension would be nice.
Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio
Goon
Ragnarokio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Ragnarokio »

Questions

March: Why did you think MBF was town with post #156?
Ant: What have your feelings on this game been as time progressed? (Early scumspects, interest levels, etc.)
Channel: Do you have any opinions that you haven't shared?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Hmm...Ragnarokio, where are you? Deadline is coming up, and you have been sitting with the same vote on Thor for almost a week now, which you placed with the reasoning "Cool." I may hate everything Thor has stood for this game, but in general I get a townie read from him, as he seems to be trying to scumhunt at least.

Most of your posts this game have been pointless one-liners, and looking back, the only real contribution you've had on this game has been to defend MarchHare. Why is that the most important thing you see in this game? There isn't anything particularly townie about MarchHare, although one could potentially make the argument that his actions are a null tell at best. Still, it's pretty much the only thing you've focused on all game, and that looks fairly suspicious.

Vote: Ragnarokio, FoS: MarchHare

@Mod: Deadline extension please?
We're finally getting somewhere productive. Also, two-week deadlines are kinda ridiculous. No one in their right minds considers that a reasonable amount of time to decide on a lynch.

I have been sitting with the same vote on Thor too, ya know.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Mastermate
Mastermate
Townie
Mastermate
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Mastermate »

Not only is your vote OMGUS (in defense of your own wagon, and your reasons are stated as such), but your play also differs for two reasons:

1) You haven't been spending your whole game defending another player (ie MarchHare) whose play hasn't been particularly obvtownie

2) I sense a kindred spirit in you this game, in that neither of us feel particularly compelled to play differently than what is comfortable for us just because people tell us to do otherwise. I appreciate that you do not feel the need to apologize for your style of play. This situation does not exist for Ragnarokio. Not saying that he's doing the opposite, but whereas this point is a slight town tell for you, the lack of such is a null tell for him.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Mastermate wrote:Not only is your vote OMGUS (in defense of your own wagon, and your reasons are stated as such), but your play also differs for two reasons:

1) You haven't been spending your whole game defending another player (ie MarchHare) whose play hasn't been particularly obvtownie

2) I sense a kindred spirit in you this game, in that neither of us feel particularly compelled to play differently than what is comfortable for us just because people tell us to do otherwise. I appreciate that you do not feel the need to apologize for your style of play. This situation does not exist for Ragnarokio. Not saying that he's doing the opposite, but whereas this point is a slight town tell for you, the lack of such is a null tell for him.

Stupid hydra accounts.
Permanent V/LA.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

An ani trade for Magua? Yes, thank you.

My head hurts - we're finally starting to get out of RVS after forever and a day in it, and it still feels sloppy and weak. I'm actually against a deadline extension - 4 days is plenty if people would just consolidate and focus a bit more and not have wasted over a week in RVS.

Town points for MBF simply because something like 3 or so players are now riding the 'Thor is teh t0wnz an' we luvz him!' wagon, and MBF is still content to be half brain dead and go 'lol, lynch Thor'. I hate his play and his avatar's face, but that looks like town play...unoptimal town play, but I'll take what I can get.
In a similar vein I agree with Magua's call on RC - thank you, I needed that.

Unvote: danakillsu
Vote: Ragnarokio

I can do this, let's have one non-poster help kill another.
I'm not really feeling that Ant wagon, Magua - sorry. I actually support his desire to kill the non-posters and the rest of your case appears to be gut.
I don't like the MBF wagon and call it town v. town ;)
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I can go for some Ragnarokio pressure. She sure hasn't been contributing much despite posting a decent amount earlier in the game. If anyone here hasn't read PeregrineV's iso, though, they REALLY need to.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Dana- Read my iso. What is it I'm looking for?

Did some re-reading:

Dana- Annoying as shit, but probably town. Is at least putting forth effort, even if misguided.

Rag- town unless Dana flips, which would be sweet, but not likely.

Ani- maxscum replaced by Magua, who currently reads pretty town.

More reads/re-reads as they occur.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Magua »

Thor665 wrote:An ani trade for Magua? Yes, thank you.

If I defeat you in mortal combat again (like it was so hard the first time =P), will you vote for Ant_to_the_max?

I'm quite serious here. You jumping on Ragnarokio for being a "non-poster" is...well, it's just so terrible I can't even come up with a witty retort about how terrible it is.

Thor665 wrote:I don't like the MBF wagon and call it town v. town ;)

MBF wagon? Do you mean Reaper? Otherwise, I have no *idea* what you mean by "MBF wagon" as there is *no* MBF wagon. Unless you meant the MBF wagon at the start of the day, in which case, I would be tempted to agree, except who was on that, let's see, animorpherv1, Thor665, ooba, Ragnarokio, and who are you voting now, Ragna...waitaminute.

Thor665 wrote:I'm not really feeling that Ant wagon, Magua - sorry. I actually support his desire to kill the non-posters

For that matter, there's no Ant wagon at this point either. You say you support MBF's desire to kill non-posters. How about Energetic Penguin instead of ATTM then? I'm fine with that.

Thor665 wrote:and the rest of your case appears to be gut.

AS OPPOSED TO WHAT? DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY I'M A DAYCOP WITH A GUILTY? JESUS.

Anyways:

Unofficial vote count

Thor665 (3): mikeburnfire, Ragnarokio, ooba
danakillsu (2): Energetic Penguin, PerigrineV
PerigrineV (2): ChannelDelibird, danakillsu
Ragnarokio (2): Mastermind of Sin, Thor665
Mastermind of Sin (1): Ant_to_the_max
ReaperCharlie (1): MarchHare
Ant_to_the_max (1): Magua
mikeburnfire (1): ReaperCharlie

Selected call outs:

Thor. Your vote on Ragnarokio sucks and smacks *highly* of OMGUS. Don't ruin my townread on you like this.

ReaperCharlie. Your vote on MBF sucks as MBF is town. Please rectify.

MarchHare: Your vote on ReaperCharlie sucks and is doing nothing because RC is not going to get lynched. Please rectify.

mikeburnfire: Your vote on Thor sucks. However, please keep it there for the time so that Thor will be motivated to pick a better alternative wagon. Thanks in advance.

P-edit:

PeregrineV wrote:GAIZ EVERYBODY IS TOWN

Who is scum?

Also, when you just call the person you're currently voting town, it is customary to vote someone else. Such as a person you believe to be scum.

Also also, I pre-emptively admit that my quote of you may not be exact.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Magua wrote:
P-edit:

PeregrineV wrote:GAIZ 3 BODIEES IS TOWN

Who is scum?

Also, when you just call the person you're currently voting town, it is customary to vote someone else. Such as a person you believe to be scum.

Also also, I pre-emptively admit that my quote of you may not be exact.

No problem, I fixed the quote for you. Since your quoting me, I think that's ok.

Got 8 more people to read. If I don't find anything in there, I'm doing it wrong and will start over.

Dana still scummiest, but not in lynch danger before I read some more, so I'm leaving my vote there for now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

mikeburnfire wrote:
unvote, vote Thor
for pushing my lynch sans a reason.

Do you have any other reason to be voting Thor at the moment?
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê