diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:09 am

Post by diddin »

Unvote, Vote: Talapus

Backing down so quickly and not revoting? Bad.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: diddin

This is fun.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Pine »

diddin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Talapus

Backing down so quickly and not revoting? Bad.

Goodposting. That was alarming to me too.

C-Worl. Stop being an asshat. You're making me wish we hadn't agreed to give the fighting a rest. I swear to Jeebas, you're my kryptonite.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:36 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Talapus wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

No, what I mean is there's a difference in D1 and D2. D1 is normally a battle to see who ends up getting lynched, what they flip as, and then you can use that for the future. Therefore, I'm trying to see who is scummier and my methods while unconventional normally do work. What I'm doing may seem like sheeping but that's not what I'm doing.

Oh, ok. That I get. For a second there it sounded you you flat out didn't care and if you didn't, you're useless to the rest of us(No offense). I've played with several players that think this way and that kind of dad weight kills a game fast. So for now.

Unvote

You know that really makes it look like you voted for your scumbuddy just to say you did so if one of you flips scum the other looks a bit more inno, then unvoted so it wouldn't look like bussing.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:46 am

Post by gorilla »

Talapus vote is a good vote. post #135 is really bad, reads like overcautious scum, wastes a lot of time lecturing nintendoaddict instead of commenting on his alignment (only goes so far as to say his play is "odd"), keeps talking about waiting for people to post on day 1 when there's already been plenty of content generated. Now, he votes C-Worl on what's basically policy (scum looking to give an excuse to mislynch) and immediately backs down.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Talapus

C-Worl is obnoxious in the extreme but I'm reading him as a VI more than scum.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Scumhunter »

This gorilla guy seems townish.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Talapus
Talapus
Townie
Talapus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Talapus »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Talapus wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

No, what I mean is there's a difference in D1 and D2. D1 is normally a battle to see who ends up getting lynched, what they flip as, and then you can use that for the future. Therefore, I'm trying to see who is scummier and my methods while unconventional normally do work. What I'm doing may seem like sheeping but that's not what I'm doing.

Oh, ok. That I get. For a second there it sounded you you flat out didn't care and if you didn't, you're useless to the rest of us(No offense). I've played with several players that think this way and that kind of dad weight kills a game fast. So for now.

Unvote

You know that really makes it look like you voted for your scumbuddy just to say you did so if one of you flips scum the other looks a bit more inno, then unvoted so it wouldn't look like bussing.

Bussing, really??? Dude, I get the whole scum buddy reference and all but it certainly isnt bussing. C-worl made what I thought was a blatantly scummy/useless comment and I called him on it. The only other vote on him at the time after he made his comment was for the reason of "sheep"ing another player. Now had I gone and voted him for the same reason, yes I'd agree with the bussing comment fully. But I didn't and called out an action I thought to be a bad move.

Also, I've never played with him before , I don't know his playstyle yet. I called him out on it and voted his ass as it puts pressure on him to give a response. He did just that and explained so I withdrew the vote. For the guys out there all ready to jump on board a lynch wagon and take me down for that relax a bit. Seriously, no one else called him out and questioned it and I think thats because you've played with him before, I haven't, so chill.

Now that I have more then 2 minutes I'll go back and reread a bit and see what else is here to post on.
Talapus
Talapus
Townie
Talapus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Talapus »

Ok at this point I'm ready to leave a vote on Goath. So,

Vote: Goath

Looking back at the arguments you made then about the player setup up it seems to mean you jumped to some conclusions that shouldn't or couldn't have been jumped too. With the alt player for instance that really shouldn't be a concern of yours as the Mod who ran the previous game is modding this. He's not just gonna let a bunch of multis in to screw us all up. With the whole PL and the potential scum buddies you draw conclusions that that when players defend eachother and then distance eachother on day one it's a good scum buddy tell. And honestly thats just BS in a game like this. I play very actively on another site and players do that all the time day one. Not because it means anything, but they are just used to giving eachother a hard time and messing around. Now should it continue and obvious distance is being put between then, then yes, big scum tell. But it's still day 1 and I think you're looking too hard at something not there. As for the whole player setup speculation it just seems odd how openly you put out a guess. As the mod did this in his previous game, I doubt he's using the same setup here as several players were in it. He of course has to change things up a bit.

Now these things have been touched on with you and you may have started to respond, however we don't get great answers. Instead your last post reflects that you are leaving until Sunday and just agree with several others that nintendo's claim isn't obviously town. Not an argument or case man, just restating the obvious.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

CAN WE GET MY WAGON PLZ
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by gorilla »

I don't follow your reasoning on EPM at all
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

EPM is scum, that's why chesskid wants to lynch him. How do you not follow that logic?
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: EPM

Sorry chess, I got distracted by the pretty colors.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by gorilla »

I wasn't expecting or wanting you to answer for him
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by diddin »

C-Worl wrote:

Remove chess's penis from your mouth kthnx
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Regfan »

Pages 7-9

Post #184 by Gorilla - His nervousness of my town-read on him reads as a geninue town-tell.
Post #185 by Tarsoniscolet - I like the format of the reads, but no reasoning behind them reads as if you're not acutally reading the thread.
Post #194 by Scumhunter My town-read on Diddin is due to the fact he was late to post and stated that he forgot the game started, mafia tend to focus more towards their games than town do intially as well as meta.
Post #197 by Talapus - No reason not to vote you? How is that reasoning for a vote.
Post #204 by Gorilla - Couldn't agree with this more.
Post #206 by Talapus - Reads as overdefensive.
Post #207 by Talapus - I agree with the vote, however the reasoning behind it is awful.

Town (From strongest to weakest):
Pine, Chesskid, Gorilla, Diddin, Evilpacman18, Parabollocks, C-Worl.
Null:
Nicodemus, DemonHybrid, Scumhunter, Nintendo.
Scum (From strongest to weakest):
Gaoth, Talapus, tarsonisocelot, Hiraki.

Scumhunter. I want reads from you in your next post, no excuses.
Chesskid, elaborate on your case on EPM becuase I'm not seeing it at all right now.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

diddin wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

Remove chess's penis from your mouth kthnx

Why don't you remove it from your ass?

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Pine wrote:
TO isn't reading the thread. I mean seriously? No read or opinion at all on Nintendo or Gaoth? I can deal with getting lumped into the scum category, but this list as the only reaction to the thread so far is pretty scummy to me. I've seen TO as Town ([redacted]) and this bears no resemblance.

I clearly stated in that post that I had only just realised the thread was open.I read through it as quickly as possible and gave my first reads. The easiest to spot bit of weirdness was the C-Worl/Pine interaction. My first thought was that you were scumbuddies, then I realised that you were probably better than to do something so obvious as scumbuddies and revised my read accordingly. I don't buy you as scumbuddies, but I also don't buy you as both town. One of you is scum. I don't know which.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Gaoth has contributed nothing so far except to state the obvious about C-Worl/Pine being weird atround each other. Could be the scumbuddy of whichever of them is scum. Leaning scum for now.

Nintendo has contributed little and I can definitely see where some people suspect them, but I got the feeling they were trying to help and just didn't quite know what would/wouldn't be useful information. I know that feeling. So I'm putting them as null slightly leaning scum.

Diddin I realise in retrospect I haven't heard enough from to have an outright town read. Revising read to null leaning town.

Chesskid I believe the miller claim of. Since then he's continued to feel town.

Regfan is obvtown.

Vote: C-Worl
of Pine/C-Worl, you currently seem the scummiest.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

im drunk ask me anything i swear i will answer honestly.

also regfan is never obv town ever don't you say that shit man. those are dangerous wrds you say man. hes gonna flip that shit around and ML u if hes scum man.
Show
-----
-----
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

are you a tits man or an ass man?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

tits man

Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

i like tits im kind of a large B to a small C guy but I can definitely appreciate a nice ass on a woman. Overall Tits guy
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

ALso, I might as well tell you guys I'm sided with teh 2000s. I wish I was mafia because the players in this game seem willing to let me get away with providing no content and trolling for the most part which is the whole point of having troll meta only to waste on getting a town role and actually having to still try hard and think
Show
-----
-----
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:38 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Regfan wrote:Chesskid, elaborate on your case on EPM becuase I'm not seeing it at all right now.

I'd like this too.

mod, votecount please.

Content after that.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:39 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Actually that's unnecessary. There's just been a lot of vote-hopping in the last page.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”