MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:38 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

DA wrote:Yep.

All that bark already netted two scum, and soon to be a third.

You aren’t voting for VPB and are voting me. Are you planning on netting him with a Night action?

--

ooba wrote:MoI, if you really believe that one of VP/DA are scum, then you should vote for DA. The Vig can take care of NS post DA flip after he sees that I've been right on all my reads this game ..

I’m going with my gut here and it says VPB is clear scum. I don’t see your connection with NS as strong enough to override what I see.

VPB is just whining endlessly about how bad the case on him is because he knows he can’t refute it. That’s scumtastic play.

Also note how his “Plum is obv-scum” suddenly is no-where to be seen simply because he as attacked. He hopped on the plum train with no thought because it was the easy course of action and when he gets called to the carpet suddenly the vote wafts away with the breeze.

--

Sotty wrote:If there was a busser on Quadz, my money is on Demonic.

Also... WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PLUM VOTES? Like... srsly.

After looking at their ISOs I’d vote DA before Plum. VPB is the best vote.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:40 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Oh, and I probably didn't say it explicitly enough, but I really don't see VP bussing quadz.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 am

VP Baltar wrote:Yeah, I agree about Plum too, but they are probably both scum and he'd be lulzy to lynch MoI today first so he had to eat his ego once again.

Scum-claim. Thanks!!!

ITT VP wants to lynch me not because I'm scum but for his ego gratification. Nice Town thought process ...

Oh wait, it's not.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:42 am

sottyrulez wrote:Oh, and I probably didn't say it explicitly enough, but I really don't see VP bussing quadz.

You really need to look at the case I made then. VPB parked his vote Day 1 in his first post on Quadz and did NOTHING with it.

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:43 am

Post by ooba »

sottyrulez wrote:I guess I can't really see any real downside to a massclaim at this point. I think I've got a pretty comprehensive townlist at this point to where I'm pretty confident in lynching everyone who's not on it.

Where do VP, MoI, DA and NS stand on that list?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:44 am

Post by VP Baltar »

lol @ how pathetic MoI-scum is. Your biggest weak point as scum is how much you flip out when people don't buy your BS straight away. Just a future tip.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:

You aren’t voting for VPB and are voting me. Are you planning on netting him with a Night action?

--

Harhar, real clever!
Yeah, no.

So sotty, we're scum for bussing quadz, hito, and plum??

:lol:

Ooba laying down the base for lynching us end of D2, and pushing it now is lols, especially given the flips.

Apparently everyone's impression of Fatesuki is that we like to do nothing except bus our entire scumteam. :lol:

Excuse me while I laugh.
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:52 am

Post by sottyrulez »

ooba wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:I guess I can't really see any real downside to a massclaim at this point. I think I've got a pretty comprehensive townlist at this point to where I'm pretty confident in lynching everyone who's not on it.

Where do VP, MoI, DA and NS stand on that list?

VP's town, Moi has fallen on the list a bit in light of the quadz lynch and the events that have followed. I see DA as a possible Quadz busser, and NS really hasn't done anything, and hasn't had a vote active on either lynch. My experience with NS is that as bad as people might think he is... he will actually DO SOMETHING as town.

Town list as it stands now:

Almaster
DDD
Faraday
Ooba
Parama
Serephim
VP

The rest:

Toward Neutral:

Magua
Magnaofillusion
Nobody Special
Demonic Angel
Rayfrost
Plum

You are scum:
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Magua »

sottyrulez wrote:If there was a busser on Quadz, my money is on Demonic.

Also... WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PLUM VOTES? Like... srsly.

Assuming there are six tigers, there's definitively a busser on quadz. Likely two.

But I don't think it's Demonic Angel. DA reads too town to me.

End of D1 votecount:

quadz08
(L-2) ~
mothrax
, Debonair Danny DiPietro, VP Baltar, Seraphim,
Gammagooey
, Katsuki, Faraday,
singersigner
, Parama, ooba
Parama (L-9) ~ Magua,
hitogoroshi
, Plum
VasudeVa
(L-10) ~ MagnaofIllusion, sottyrulez
VP Baltar (L-10) ~
Duplicity
Nicki Minaj

mothrax
(L-11) ~ AlmasterGM
MagnaofIllusion (L-11) ~
VasudeVa

Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-11) ~
quadz08

Demonic Angel (L-11) ~ RayFrost

Not Voting: Nobody Special,
Equinox

End of D2 votecount:

quadz08
(LYNCH) ~ VP Baltar, Parama, ooba, sottyrulez, Faraday, Demonic Angel,
Gammagooey
, Seraphim, AlmasterGM, Debonair Danny DiPietro
Demonic Angel (L-8) ~ RayFrost, MagnaofIllusion
Parama (L-8) ~ Plum,
hitogoroshi

VP Baltar (L-9) ~ Magua,
quadz08

Not Voting: Debonair Danny DiPietro, Nobody Special,
singersigner
VasudeVa

The three flipped scum have spread out votes, usual for D1. I do not expect that there's more than one scum on any wagon except for quadz's.

I actually have a townread on Plum that I didn't have before the quadz flip, heavily influenced by #929 and by the hitogoroshi/Plum proximity in the votes. I think it's pretty obvious that singersigner claimed to have daytalking neighbor with quadz because the scum do, indeed, have daytalk, it makes it unlikely that anyone who came out and attacked the *claim first* rather than quadz's behavior would be a partner.

In between the D1 and D2 quadz wagons, the differences are minimal -- mothrax dies, singersigner drops off the D2 wagon and is replaced by sottyrulez. Obviously, I suspect VP Baltar to be simply hardcore bussing. Second after that would be ooba or Seraphim, but those are more PoE than actual scumreads at this point.

I would expect there to be one scum in (RayFrost, MagnaofIllusion). I lean in favor of RayFrost being the scum.

Pedit:

Massclaim is bad at this point. The only claims I want to see today are:
1) VP Baltar's night action
2) People saying what domain (*not* domains) they want worshipped so that we can worship the domains of our townreads.

sottyrulez wrote:
Oh, and I probably didn't say it explicitly enough, but I really don't see VP bussing quadz.

Why not?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:56 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Demonic Angel wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:

--

Harhar, real clever!
Yeah, no.

So sotty, we're scum for bussing quadz, hito, and plum??

:lol:

Ooba laying down the base for lynching us end of D2, and pushing it now is lols, especially given the flips.

Apparently everyone's impression of Fatesuki is that we like to do nothing except bus our entire scumteam. :lol:

Excuse me while I laugh.

Call it a gut feeling coupled with the fact that there seemed to be a lot more interest in VP's "slip" than in yours and it leaves me feeling a bit uneasy about your slot.

Good news is if you're actually town, it's possible we'll run out of scum to lynch long before we get to a point of actually wanting to lynch you.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:59 am

Post by ooba »

Laugh all you want Fate .. Don't see how you're going to survive till endgame anyway ..

And because Magua asked,
Justice
(or)
Balance
worships would be great if you can spare it..
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:01 am

VPB wrote:lol @ how pathetic MoI-scum is. Your biggest weak point as scum is how much you flip out when people don't buy your BS straight away. Just a future tip.

Rhetoric rhetoric rhetoric. It’s funny you post this because you have NEVER played with me as scum in any completed games.

Just a future tip – falling back on rhetoric, Appeals to Repetition and your condescending demeanor are your biggest Scum tells.

It gave you away in Stars Aligned 3 and is doing the same here.

--

If we are mass-claiming Domains we want worshipped I'm interested in Balance and Austerity worships.

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:02 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Magua wrote:

sottyrulez wrote:

Why not?

The method and style of his play in the way he went after quadz seems consistent from what I expect from VP town. Also he had plenty of opportunities to leave the wagon... and no matter how hard someone might bus as scum, in a roleclaim who's entire purpose is to seed doubt, you would think that if there was multiple scum on the wagon, one of them might unvote to fuel doubt in the town. So, I really don't see it. (Should actually bump Demonic up my OTHERS list thinking about it.)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:03 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'd like my town reads to say whether they want me to claim my N2 action as Magua is requesting.

@MoI - you may as well give up, cause as I said before, your empty points are empty and I don't really care.
YOUR AD HERE

Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

I'm so scared of all these threats. :D

Actually no, not really. The vig's thus far have proven that they at least have a brain.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

Also my name is not Fate stop calling me as such.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:06 am

Post by sottyrulez »

VP Baltar wrote:I'd like my town reads to say whether they want me to claim my N2 action as Magua is requesting.

@MoI - you may as well give up, cause as I said before, your empty points are empty and I don't really care.

If claiming it actually helps with anything I'd say yeah.

Otherwise I don't see a point, and it's just rolefishing for the sake of rolefishing.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:06 am

Post by sottyrulez »

^ Unless we're massclaiming of course.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

I see no point to massclaim at this point in time. Though, domain claims MAY be worth claiming for the sake of monitoring them.

As for VP action, I'll leave that to fate to decide.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Clearly Magua is intimating a track or watch, so if people really want to know my N2 action we may as well get it on the table.
YOUR AD HERE

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:14 am

Post by sottyrulez »

VP Baltar wrote:Clearly Magua is intimating a track or watch, so if people really want to know my N2 action we may as well get it on the table.

Oh I missed that.

I guess claim then...
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Magua »

sottyrulez wrote:Call it a gut feeling coupled with the fact that there seemed to be a lot more interest in VP's "slip" than in yours and it leaves me feeling a bit uneasy about your slot.

Good news is if you're actually town, it's possible we'll run out of scum to lynch long before we get to a point of actually wanting to lynch you.

Illuminate me about DA's slip.

sottyrulez wrote:The method and style of his play in the way he went after quadz seems consistent from what I expect from VP town. Also he had plenty of opportunities to leave the wagon... and no matter how hard someone might bus as scum, in a roleclaim who's entire purpose is to seed doubt, you would think that if there was multiple scum on the wagon, one of them might unvote to fuel doubt in the town. So, I really don't see it. (Should actually bump Demonic up my OTHERS list thinking about it.)

The only person who left the wagon was AlmasterGM, and I've got a pretty good townread on Almaster. I think it's more a matter of the scum on the wagon either deciding to bus it for all its worth, or, waiting to see if the wagon falls apart, rather than being the first one off of it.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:18 am

Post by ooba »

scotty wrote:(Should actually bump Demonic up my OTHERS list thinking about it.)
Does this mean you're moving him up or down the scum meter?

Actually no, not really. The vig's thus far have proven that they at least have a brain.
Putting quadz and hito on a scum list with town ray and plum does not equate to "bussing your entire scum team" ..

Sorry to repeat this but on the worship front, unless
- someone thinks I'm scum
- or wants to speak up saying they need it more (which I doubt - my casts are *that* good)
you should worship one of my domains. (
Justice
or
Balance
).

You should see immense tangible benefits of my actions from tonight.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:21 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Magua wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:Call it a gut feeling coupled with the fact that there seemed to be a lot more interest in VP's "slip" than in yours and it leaves me feeling a bit uneasy about your slot.

Illuminate me about DA's slip.

sottyrulez wrote:The method and style of his play in the way he went after quadz seems consistent from what I expect from VP town. Also he had plenty of opportunities to leave the wagon... and no matter how hard someone might bus as scum, in a roleclaim who's entire purpose is to seed doubt, you would think that if there was multiple scum on the wagon, one of them might unvote to fuel doubt in the town. So, I really don't see it. (Should actually bump Demonic up my OTHERS list thinking about it.)

The only person who left the wagon was AlmasterGM, and I've got a pretty good townread on Almaster. I think it's more a matter of the scum on the wagon either deciding to bus it for all its worth, or, waiting to see if the wagon falls apart, rather than being the first one off of it.

If there were multiple scum on it to begin with. My feel of the wagon, it's formation, and the scum resistance to it is that there probably weren't that many bussers on it if at all.

Look at this from my perspective.

You: Voting VP
Plum: Voting VP
Magna: Voting VP

You know what you all have in common? You were all opposed to the quadz wagon to some degree.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

ooba - I think you're town too, I'd like your opinion on whether you'd like my N2 action or not.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”