Stephoscope (5)
- pappums rat, MagnaofIllusion, Surye, Magister Ludi, C-Worl
MagnaofIllusion (3)
- Stephoscope, Zyrconium, Charlie
Charlie (1)
- Empking

Not Voting (3)
- Magua, tclawren, Occult

With 11 players alive, 6 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
11:35
on
April 3rd
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

tclawren has requested replacement. Please hold. Your call is important to us.
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Fri May 20, 2011 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Cuddle*
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:56 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:C-Worl, I believe you to be Town but you may be wrong about that slip.
Stephoscope didn't claim very straightforwardly. Perhaps he should try again to neatly summarize his facts?
MoI, I cannot do as you ask. Sorry.

Listen Charlie I am getting tired of lurkers beating me. Steph lurked like a mother fucker until his nuts started to get put close to the fire. THEN, he got arrogant and said Town would never lynch him. He fabricated a claim to match the events that have already happened in the thread. Do me a favor, from the bottom of your heart, and please hammer him for me. I am drained from some info I just found out about an ongoing and I really want another Town win. Please help take us closer to that town win.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:57 am

Post by C-Worl »

Cuttlefish wrote:
Did you know? The three largest rodents are as follows:
a) the capybara
b) the beaver
c) the pikachu

What's a capybara?
A capybara is a type of rodent. It is known for being the largest rodent in existence. ~Nik
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Surye »

C-Worl wrote:
Cuttlefish wrote:
a) the capybara
b) the beaver
c) the pikachu

What's a capybara?
A capybara is a type of rodent. It is known for being the largest rodent in existence. ~Nik

Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Stephoscope »

C-Worl wrote:He fabricated a claim to match the events that have already happened in the thread.

waitwaitwait where did this come from?

If I were scum, what would make me do anything but the exact same claim?
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:01 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:
Cuttlefish wrote:
a) the capybara
b) the beaver
c) the pikachu

What's a capybara?

Ok. Is this game relevant?
No. ~Nik
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Fri May 20, 2011 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Charlie »

Keep cool, keep cool. Use google.

@Stephoscope: I...you...that... Doh. Your claim isn't coherent. Why don't you quote the colorful bits (Totally legit), provide a N1, N2 etc. summary and parapharase the rest? And any mention of Scientology, for curiosity sake?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Charlie »

You know what that message sounds like? A form of communication ^_^
Kindness
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

Stephoscope wrote:
C-Worl wrote:He fabricated a claim to match the events that have already happened in the thread.

D2 (or 1?) your predecessor claimed it'd take an extra to lynch if he waddnt der. this was confirmed. d3 that disappeared and nothin happened. d4 rai got lynched with one less vote. d5 you take credit for d4 and say nuthin happened d3. You also failed to mention the one less to mislynch thing when the wagon was building which in itself was antitown as well.

Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Charlie wrote:Keep cool, keep cool. Use google.

@Stephoscope: I...you...that... Doh. Your claim isn't coherent. Why don't you quote the colorful bits (Totally legit), provide a N1, N2 etc. summary and parapharase the rest? And any mention of Scientology, for curiosity sake?

No mention of Scientology by name, but my flavor is that I appreciate strange cults, and this game involves the strangest of them all, so I definitely needed to be a part of it.

I'll look and see what else I can provide.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Stephoscope »

C-Worl wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:

D2 (or 1?) your predecessor claimed it'd take an extra to lynch if he waddnt der. this was confirmed. d3 that disappeared and nothin happened. d4 rai got lynched with one less vote. d5 you take credit for d4 and say nuthin happened d3. You also failed to mention the one less to mislynch thing when the wagon was building which in itself was antitown as well.

You didn't answer my question.

And I wasn't being anti-town, because I wanted that lynch to happen.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Charlie »

Anyway, if it is, and if we're to make a link between abc, my answer would be pappums rat, Fuzzy Beavers and whoever made a claim related to pokemon. Of course if you look hard at anything enough you'll begin to imagine links.
Kindness
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:Anyway, if it is, and if we're to make a link between abc, my answer would be pappums rat, Fuzzy Beavers and whoever made a claim related to pokemon. Of course if you look hard at anything enough you'll begin to imagine links.

Surye claimed Red from Pokemon.

Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Stephoscope wrote:
Magua wrote:So you should have had four abilities so far. What are/were they?

When I joined the game, I had a double vote, and it would take an additional vote to lynch.
The next night, I chose not to worship Cutthulhufish.
The next day after that, I had a reverse vote (which I did not use, though I would have if I were closer to lynch), and it would take one less vote to lynch.
And the next night, I learned how many townies were left.

The only other thing I can really add is that the time I had a reverse vote, if the player I used it against had multiple votes, my action would only affect one (if one of you had multiple votes, stick up for me here please).

Other than that I think I've covered everything. My PMs were not full of flavor.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Charlie »

I think I need to lie down.
Kindness
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Charlie wrote:I think I need to lie down.

LYNCH ALL LIARS

jk
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:25 am

Post by C-Worl »

Stephoscope wrote:My PMs were not full of flavor.

Is it odd that I find this to be the hardest thing to believe?

Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Stephoscope »

C-Worl wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:My PMs were not full of flavor.

Is it odd that I find this to be the hardest thing to believe?

It is indeed the case. I worship Cutthulufish, he grants me stuff, he talked to me at night once. That's literally it.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:48 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Charlie wrote:You know what, guys? The game has been screwing with us. Mainly with the red flips. So I propose we do something screwy as well. Let's all agree to follow the mysterious Nikanor vote.

Translation – let’s give up looking at objective in thread behavior and just follow the lead of Zyrconium … it will be fun.

No. You haven’t given any constructive reason why Zyrc’s reads are any better than our own.

Charlie wrote:MoI, I cannot do as you ask. Sorry.

So you will not explain in any detail your rhetoric vote (erratic) and will not give a concrete read on Stephoscope.

Good to know you are up front about your chainsawing and scumminess.

Charlie wrote:You know what that message sounds like? A form of communication ^_^

REACH REACH REACH … anything to keep Stepho from being lynched, huh.

--

C-Worl wrote:I get to guess each night who I think might try to kill me. If I guess right then they end up dieing as well. It's called "Power of the Force" kill flavor would be they got beheaded by a lightsaber.

Well if you are not lying and are Town as you claim this is an very useful ability for Town.

--

Stepho wrote:In my iso 24 and 26 I tried to be as direct as I could while still paraphrasing. What part(s) don't seem clear?

The part wherein your ISO 21 where you tell me that you know “the breakdown by alignement” when I mention Delusions and Serial Killers. But that was a clear lie since later you stated it was 8 Town 6 non-Town. Nice back-tracking BTW>

Stepho wrote:And I wasn't being anti-town, because I wanted that lynch to happen.

Insert face-palm pic here.

If you thought Raivann was scum you wouldn’t have started your “Lynch me and you lose” since the loss of a scum last night reduces the numbers you provided. Remember, the numbers you said were BEFORE the night result.

So once again you are showing you don’t honestly think Raivann was scum and now are just flailing around like a Magicarp out of water.

And for the record withholding information about the lynch threshold being reduced is scummy as hell.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:55 am

Post by C-Worl »

I agree with MoI.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:58 am

Furthermore worshipping Cutthulufish doesn't see very congruent with the Town win-con of the game.

You would think said person wanted Cutthulufish to appear. Which, as stated by Mod, means bad things happen.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Raivann's death had nothing to do with my numbers, MoI. And is it really not obvious (now that it's been discovered) that that rodent thing had something to do with those players (whether it's meaningful or not)?
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:01 am

Post by C-Worl »

Means he's not mafia. A win con has been revealed that shows what Steph most likely is. Delusion. He's apparently some form of a Survivor.

Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Stephoscope »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Furthermore worshipping Cutthulufish doesn't see very congruent with the Town win-con of the game.

You would think said person wanted Cutthulufish to appear. Which, as stated by Mod, means bad things happen.

This is actually a good (though false and contrived) argument. I don't know what your scum PM looks like, but hopefully there are townies who have similar stuff going on.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:06 am

Stephoscope wrote:Raivann's death had nothing to do with my numbers, MoI. And is it really not obvious (now that it's been discovered) that that rodent thing had something to do with those players (whether it's meaningful or not)?

1. If you were Town and really thought not immediately disclosing a reduced lynch threshold was a good idea I'm putting you on my 'must avoid' list with Shotty and the like. Seriously.
2. It's not releveant at all. Nik has a history of using odd stuff like that as placeholders for Vote-Counts. Kingdom of Loathing is another example. You can see where players quote it before he puts in the Vote-Count.

Preview Edit - Rhetoric rhetoric rhetoric. Quite sad.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”