Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:44 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Yup it sure is. I like the red mouth in your avi. Where is that avi from anyway, I've seen it before but in a different form?
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Toro »

It's some Japanese mascot named Domo. Dunno, a friend picked it out for me.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:47 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Muffin: I think our only disagreement will be who of the 4 possible scum is NOT actually scum and it will be more analysis based opinion more than anything else. That is, once again, if I am reading your analysis correctly.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Snarky »

Ok, after Muffin's meta call for defending DK, I took a quick glance at DK's meta and I couldn't find a game where he had a playstyle similar to what he's playing here. Muffin, have you already played with DK before? Is there a specific game you could point out to support your POV of DK? I looked quickly at a game where he was scum, and he seemed to be a little more conservative than he is now (well at least before he claimed goon...), but still, I think I may need more than that to reconsider my position. I don't think meta can clear him at all, but it may be enough to not be able to draw any conclusion on DK's alignment, which may really hurt us. Usually, these kind of players should be lynched anyway because if they troll so much that we can't have any conclusion regarding their alignment then they are hurting the town. However, I really like the idea of going after Toro because it will definitely clear this ambiguity about DK, and get the town out of the stall it actually is.

Do you guys think we should make a mini-unofficial vote count for those who want to follow Muffin's plan and for those who wish to vig DK nontheless? I'm going to unofficially vigvote Toro.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:54 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya the domo thing has a lot of charm. I think its the combination if it being a ferocious monster but yet kind of like a teddy bear at the same time. I just can't help focusing though on that bright red mouth... :lol:
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:56 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Snarky wrote:Ok, after Muffin's meta call for defending DK, I took a quick glance at DK's meta and I couldn't find a game where he had a playstyle similar to what he's playing here. Muffin, have you already played with DK before? Is there a specific game you could point out to support your POV of DK? I looked quickly at a game where he was scum, and he seemed to be a little more conservative than he is now (well at least before he claimed goon...), but still, I think I may need more than that to reconsider my position. I don't think meta can clear him at all, but it may be enough to not be able to draw any conclusion on DK's alignment, which may really hurt us. Usually, these kind of players should be lynched anyway because if they troll so much that we can't have any conclusion regarding their alignment then they are hurting the town. However, I really like the idea of going after Toro because it will definitely clear this ambiguity about DK, and get the town out of the stall it actually is.

Do you guys think we should make a mini-unofficial vote count for those who want to follow Muffin's plan and for those who wish to vig DK nontheless? I'm going to unofficially vigvote Toro.

Unvote

Wow look who popped up.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:14 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Snarky
&
@Toro
: How scummy is CJ to you? Is he town do you think?
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Toro »

[Low Key] wrote:
@Snarky
&
@Toro
: How scummy is CJ to you? Is he town do you think?

What I've mostly been thinking about with CJ is the fact that he wants to hold off using the vig kill until Day 2. Once again, I feel it's too risky to leave the ability unused throughout the night. As of now it's just a hunch, but thinking like this makes me think that cj's leaning scum and might've possibly confirmed town has the vig kill. I'll just throw up this disclaimer...
DISCLAIMER: It's a hunch.

MuffinMan 357 wrote:Toro makes sense as scum. LK, spad and Arch also make sense. Snake is just meh. Snarky is less suspicious purely because he put effort into making a case, and as much as I disagree with it, I can see where he's coming from.

Once again, your reasons for thinking I am scum is for not posting my reasons for thinking DK is scum, I have. Why is it you can see where Snarky's case is coming from but you can't see where I'm coming from? OMGUS-based playstyle has nearly all the time come up as a newbscum tactic in the past games I've played. And his constant failure to properly defend himself appears to me as if he's sweating/panicking as a confused scum would.

Just wondering, why would LK make sense?
Show

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:39 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Both CJ & Toro agree that DJ is scummy pretty heavily. Toro tried to throw mud on Snarky and CJ says Snarky is 100% scum.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:45 am

Post by [Low Key] »

What gets me here is that Snarky says CJ is strongly scum but Toro is neutral and DJ is null to scum with strong reasoning...
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:50 am

Post by [Low Key] »

But now Snarky comes back and looks so dang suspicious with his last post... Help me out here Muffin because I just can't seem to get a 3 man scum team out of these four whereas CJ-Toro look like the bobsey twins.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:55 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Muffin: What do you think about Pops/Parab? Could either of these be wildcards?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:31 am

Post by [Low Key] »

If the scum team is CJ-Toro-Snarky, CJ and Snarky would have to be bussing each other. I can accept that Toro would throw some mud on Snarky as an after-thought but I guess what would confuse me the most is the dual bussing of CJ-Snarky. I'm going to re-read their exchanges.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Snarky »

LK: I didn't like CJ when he posted those vague reads on players. I had put it in the neutral spot since he had just arrived, but now he hasn't done much for the town other than discussing of the day kill, so he leans more scum to me.

Oh yeah and please explain yourself on why my post was suspicious.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:57 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok I think I realize what happened now.

I had forgotten that CJ had "misplaced" his reads on Snarky. He ACTUALLY voted Spadille upon replacing in.

When I read his replace-in post I asked him for his Spadille reads (because they were totally missing!) and then BLAMMO he suddenly declares Spadille scum.

Snarky later even actually mentions how CJ was "obliged" to make a case on him and thus the dual bus.

Realizing this I am very comfortable now with the scum team of:
Toro-CJ-Snarky
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:58 am

Post by [Low Key] »

EBWOP: Should read "suddenly declares
Snarky
scum".
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:15 am

Post by [Low Key] »

[Low Key] wrote:
Snarky wrote:
Ok, after Muffin's meta call for defending DK, I took a quick glance at DK's meta and I couldn't find a game where he had a playstyle similar to what he's playing here. Muffin, have you already played with DK before? Is there a specific game you could point out to support your POV of DK? I looked quickly at a game where he was scum, and he seemed to be a little more conservative than he is now (well at least before he claimed goon...), but still, I think I may need more than that to reconsider my position. I don't think meta can clear him at all, but it may be enough to not be able to draw any conclusion on DK's alignment, which may really hurt us. Usually, these kind of players should be lynched anyway because if they troll so much that we can't have any conclusion regarding their alignment then they are hurting the town.
However, I really like the idea of going after Toro because it will definitely clear this ambiguity about DK, and get the town out of the stall it actually is.

Unvote

Wow look who popped up.

First of all, let me say that I find you to be a very slippery and crafty fellow. I think it is your ability to twist things so well that got me to think you were scum initially but I couldn't pin you down and just ended up feeling kind of guilty actually.

Your latest post tries very hard to get town opinion against DK while you yourself bus Toro. Almost the entirety of the post (the bolded) is about how much we need to off DK and the Toro part is just at the end. I believe your plan was to:

1) Try to get DK vigged by Chkflip if at all possible (a longshot)
2) Try and set up DK as the lynch for today
3) Remove yourself as a suspect that would be tied to Toro (when he flips scum) by calling for his vig

The reason I most believe this to be true is that you saw the winds of change when I agreed with Muffin to vig Toro and thus its the
timing
of your post in conjunction with its content that is the most condemning.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Parabollocks »

all i care about is toro dying, the fact he was reaching on DK for that supposed scumslip is textbook scum and almost makes me believe there is no doubt in my mind of him being scum, whether vig or lynch, toro dies.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:21 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Snarky wrote:Ok, after Muffin's meta call for defending DK, I took a quick glance at DK's meta and I couldn't find a game where he had a playstyle similar to what he's playing here. Muffin, have you already played with DK before? Is there a specific game you could point out to support your POV of DK? I looked quickly at a game where he was scum, and he seemed to be a little more conservative than he is now (well at least before he claimed goon...), but still, I think I may need more than that to reconsider my position. I don't think meta can clear him at all, but it may be enough to not be able to draw any conclusion on DK's alignment, which may really hurt us. Usually, these kind of players should be lynched anyway because if they troll so much that we can't have any conclusion regarding their alignment then they are hurting the town. However, I really like the idea of going after Toro because it will definitely clear this ambiguity about DK, and get the town out of the stall it actually is.

META? CLEARING? ROFL. YOU MAKE ME LOL SO HARD. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE I AM SCUM?

Also, you guys need to get off my wagon, I don't want a mislynch today.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:29 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya no prob DK. You ain't going down today. In fact the only way you die is if the scum NK you (don't worry they won't).
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:35 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Parabollocks wrote:all i care about is toro dying, the fact he was reaching on DK for that supposed scumslip is textbook scum and almost makes me believe there is no doubt in my mind of him being scum, whether vig or lynch, toro dies.

Oh ya it will be vig. When Toro flips as red as his avatar's mouth either CJ or Snarky will be up for the lynch.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Snarky »

I think you misread something, as the entirety of my post is NOT about how we should off DK. DK, after reading meta and Muffin's points, has slipped from 100% scum in my mind to unconfirmable player because of his playstyle. On the other hand, I saw Toro's call of a slip by DK to be such a reach that if Toro flips scum, I would be pretty confortable to say DK is town. That's why I think muffin's plan may be the best action for now, for it will clear the "unconfirmable" status out of DK, which is very hurtful for town. So in conclusion, we should off DK only if Toro turns out town, for his unconfirmable status will still be there.

Now LK, you know that your analysis of why my post was suspicious is pretty much biaised towards the fact that I'm Toro's scumpartner? That is, you just prooved that I am scum if I am scum, so in other words, you prooved nothing.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:03 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok good point. So you are saying that once Toro flips scum that will clear DK. Ok. I think the problem I had in understanding your post revolves around how much negative spin you continue to give to DK.

Here are the 4 probable scum: Toro, CJ, Snarky, DJ-Chkflip.

I pretty much call DJ-Chkflip not scum because all three of you agree that he's scum. Its possible I am wrong but that is how it looks to me. I also see a very strong and weird connection between you and CJ which I have pointed out.

If the scum are not in that 4 then the wildcards are Parab and Pops. Parab will be cleared when Toro flips scum as will Pops.

So the only contention here will be who are the two scum with Toro.

I'm pretty certain its you and CJ, Snarky. :)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:23 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Although on reading that again I'm not entirely sure we can totally clear Pops... Her absence makes it tougher to get a full read. She could actually still be scum and just very strongly defended DK who appeared to be on the chopping block. Its just she is a strong town read whereas the evil four are definitely not. So that makes her a distant wildcard.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Toro »

[Low Key] wrote:
Parabollocks wrote:all i care about is toro dying, the fact he was reaching on DK for that supposed scumslip is textbook scum and almost makes me believe there is no doubt in my mind of him being scum, whether vig or lynch, toro dies.

Oh ya it will be vig. When Toro flips as red as his avatar's mouth either CJ or Snarky will be up for the lynch.

That's your reason for voting me to be vigged pb? Because of that one thing? Sure in hindsight (and I was going to post about it) it looked ridiculous but that's your one reason? When you voted for me all you said was 'no.' Last time I checked that's not a reason.
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”