Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

You're barking up the wrong tree for that one.

You expect a guy who stretched out a sentence and a joke to this point is going to give a
proper
case? Get real.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Oh, right, I thought #593 was a rage post after getting lynched
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nah, I'm not even allowed a BAH post, so I wouldn't do that. Not a rule breaker, just a pain in your ass.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I've got an idea.

chk-town unvotes.

At this point, I don't particularly care whether you're town or scum, I need to flesh out some of my reads after the Snarky flip and it's been less than a day real time since it happened.

P-edit: didn't think twilight posts counted.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: chkflip
I'll tell you what. You do what you feel is right and I'll take your lead (as long as I comprehend what you're doing). Consider yourself a double-voter for the next couple weeks. ;)
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by cjdrum »

chkflip wrote:You're barking up the wrong tree for that one.

You expect a guy who stretched out a sentence and a joke to this point is going to give a
proper
case? Get real.

This is pretty much what I'm saying.

Low Key needs to really get some real, thought through reads, rather than making a wagon and calling anyone who doesn't blindly follow (e.g. me) scum.

And to stop saying "I don't agree with your reads, you're scum." and "No, this person couldn't possibly be scum, stupid."
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

And with four times the amount of posts anyone else has, go figure.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:15 am

Post by [Low Key] »

zMuffinMan wrote:
The next 80 posts was you pushing for a DK vig, until finally Snarky posts something and you jump back on him while supporting the idea of a Toro vig.

Incorrect. You and I spoke about vigging Toro and I agreed, THEN SNarky jumps and and says he wants to vig toro (remember a vig is instant death). Snarky was in my evil four list all along. It just became clear to me what that list was once I realized you were town. But that being said your "Arch is a good lynch" is horribad. I don't think you read through enough.

The whole "zomg you vigged Snarky!!?!?!?" to the "Well, you had us fooled, Snarky" before his flip was just meh.

My thought porcesses:

1) Pops first claims vig and I think she is lying. I state as such.
2) I'm like "OH CRAP ITS A TARP"
3) I immediately posted the "zomg you vigged snarky"
4) "You had us fooled snarky" was also part of the tarp

You can't possibly state that somehow I wasn't clear on Snarky being a suspect when I clearly listed 3 scum in a list of 4 of which Snarky was one but I think you realize that which is good.

I'm still not following how immediately after Snarky's flip you thought Toro was a good lynch (you and Arch, actually). Your push to keep Toro under suspicion in recent pages is just bad. It looks far more likely that Snarky was trying to get a vig going on Toro because he's town. All I've seen from you is "it's possible he's bussing" but it really makes no sense to assume he's bussing when it's far more likely he wanted a townie to be vigged.

Nope. He saw that Toro WAS the vig and immediately tried to get town cred by saying he wanted it too. Remember the vig is out of his hands and is instant death.

Also the lack of explanation as to why his vote "needs" to be on Toro.

Your Arch case is fail but this is a good question.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:18 am

Post by cjdrum »

Speaking of which, I decided to do a small bit of meta on Low Key...

This is his second game. His other game is still running, but he was lynched D2 and was a Mafia Goon.
The end of Day 2 was at post #975, and his number of posts in that game was 354.

Currently in this game there are 607 posts (incl. this one), of which 215 are his.
This is nearly the exact same percentage from that game to this.

But! I don't know whether to take this as a meta-scumtell, or just as his playstyle.

For now, this is taken as a pinch of salt.

But, a question or two for Low Key:
  1. Are you an Alt account, or played on another forum? You don't seem at first glance like a player in their second game. Especially from that first really long paragraph on your profile...
  2. Why am I scum, and why is Archaist not?
  3. WHY TRIPLE POST?
  4. Where have you disappeared to? I never said to leave completely, I just asked for posting one post at a time, maybe two :lol:

Heh, ninja'd by LK himself.
5. Case on me, please?
The
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:21 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I went to sleep and just woke up. I DO have a detailed case on you which is now forthcoming. A large part if it is the post I indicated during the "Kumbaya" period.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:35 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

chkflip, who are your suspects?
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:52 am

Post by Spadille »

zMuffin, don't act like your question hasn't still been answered by Archaist.
"
Spadille
? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:54 am

Post by [Low Key] »

1) Post #157 he enters and Votes Spad for aggressive tunnelling. This post is absolutely horribad and is to be held suspect.

2) In that post he fails to have any reads on our known scum. I then call him on it and he instantly provides a full scum read on Snarky. He later states to contradictory reasons why this happened:

A) He lost his notes and B) He had no notes because "there was nothing scummy or townie in any of Snarky's posts"!? What?? First of all A contradicts B and B is like sort of impossible.

There is something fishy going on with that. My best theory is that he initially tried to get away with not posting reads for Snarky (possibly he left him for last because he was one of his scum partners and then got rushed or any number of other reasons like it was accidental) and when called on it realized how bad it would look and felt forced to make a strong scum bussing case. Snarky then replied in-kind and even stated himself that CJ provided the case because he was "obliged" to by my calling him out on it.

3) Post #182 is screaming screaming scum and will be dissected below:

cjdrum wrote:
If we
do
lynch DK
and he flips
Town
, Spadille and Snarky will practically be confirmed scum for me.

This is setting up mislynches based on a town flip. This is horribad. I will also point out that here he prob knows that DK is town as well as Spad and his real target is Spad. His real motive here is to get both DK and Spad lynched while bussing Snarky for town cred.

As for the day-vig the L-1 issue... I don't know. I think that it'd
a) Be a 75% chance of wasting a Town-oriented Vig kill,
b) Extend the day further than it would have to, possibly causing more inactivity and prodding, and/or
c) Possibly be manipulated by scum in that they could kill whomever they wanted, anonymously (25% chance).

Overall, I think the day Vig should be used at the discretion of the holder.
Maybe if the one-shot were to claim on D3
, when we can decide for them who to kill, as a second vote? Then it's no longer anonymous, and likely lessens the chance of hitting Town from the kill.

Scum fear the vig and this delay to D3 and all the fear mongering over the vig is defnitely +scum. He continues to heavily encourage the delay of the vig and continues to fear monger over it in further posts but there is no need to belabor this point. He was
strongly
anti-vig.

4) Says doesn't know how scum play (smiley). This post just looks really weird. Quoted below for clarifcation:
cjdrum wrote:"Once we discover that the scum has the vig by them using it, how does that harm the Town?"
"Town's already been harmed."
"What makes you think the scum would have already used the vig??"
Well... The original question criteria?

And I don't know exactly how scum behaviour would differ, because I don't know how scum behavior is normally
:lol:

This looks like scum obfuscation and sort of alignment obsession really.

5) He has spewed forth so much crapologic trying to discourage the vig that he ultimately plays the newbie card in his defense to explain it.

6) He calls for the Masons to claim. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY think this guy is actively Mason hunting based on his suspicions and votes. This "Masons should claim" theory just reinforces that idea.

7)His vote and suspect list is
horribad
right now. He is out in the Twilight Zone which is a common trait of scum when the suspect list gets really tight like it is now.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:57 am

Post by Spadille »

Quote for number 6
"
Spadille

Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:03 am

Post by Parabollocks »

@mod requesting replacement

i don't have the time to baby this game like i want to, sorry guys, good luck.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 am

Post by [Low Key] »

CJ wrote:What if the Masons were to claim? If we have a group of three people who can confirm each other as Masons, then all of Town will have three confirmeds - rather than three people having two confirmeds.

Umhmm, ya.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:07 am

Post by Spadille »

I would like CJ to try and justify that. I'll vote for him if Toro's response will convinced me
"
Spadille

cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:10 am

Post by cjdrum »

Okay, quick post to let you all know I'll be away for the next 24 hours.

Low Key, please answer questions 1-4.

My justification for that was that it was a random thought. I never said "MASONS CLAIM NOW DAMMIT", I said "I was wondering, and it's probably stupid, but what if the Masons were to claim?"

I wanted a response to that, but something other than "LOGIC FAIL DIE SCUM" - more like "This is why it is wrong".
The
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:11 am

Post by Parabollocks »

also before i go i must say i hate the way this game turned out and has basically de-motivated me. >_>
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:16 am

Post by [Low Key] »

cjdrum wrote: But, a question or two for Low Key:
  1. Are you an Alt account, or played on another forum? You don't seem at first glance like a player in their second game. Especially from that first really long paragraph on your profile...

I have been playing over a period of years.

• Why am I scum and why is Archaist not?

• You are scum for the reasons I stated 1-7 in my post. Arch is not because he didn't receive the same role PM as you did.

• WHY TRIPLE POST?

• Why whine if it relates to scumhunting? If it was fluff and I was troll-spamming I could understand but bringing this up is like "BFD, get over it :rolleyes:". If anyone else brings it up I'll just quote this reply.

• Where have you disappeared to? I never said to leave completely, I just asked for posting one post at a time, maybe two :lol:[/list]

• Already answerred this.
    chkflip
    chkflip
    Stand Up Guy
    chkflip
    Stand Up Guy
    Stand Up Guy

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:16 am

Post by chkflip »

cjdrum wrote:Currently in this game there are 607 posts (incl. this one), of which 215 are his.
    This is nearly the exact same percentage from that game to this.

His mislynch style is identical, too.

@Mod:
    May I pull quotes from an ongoing game?

Donkey Kong, I have slight suspicions of cj but my gut tells me [LK], especially after that case. I'm not amazed. (OMGUS derp)

Want some cheese with that, bollocks? I feel your pain but ffs tits or gtfo, no need to reiterate yourself.
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:21 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Stop coasting and contribute more. Like scum hunting content please.
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:22 am

Post by [Low Key] »

How about starting with your list of reads on all players? I see that was requested of you and you ignored it. Get cracking sparky.
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:33 am

Post by [Low Key] »

ROFLMAO on your #620 as my case actually agrees with your weaksauce single-reason voting post of CJ. But that's OK just snipe from the sidelines even if it makes no sense. Just let your gut run away with you and coast.
    chkflip
    chkflip
    Stand Up Guy
    chkflip
    Stand Up Guy
    Stand Up Guy

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:53 am

Post by chkflip »

chkflip wrote:
    cjdrum wrote:
    If the Vig shoots DK. All 6 votes on DK will be lost. Town then must fit a full lynch before deadline.

If not. We lynch DK. Scum kill someone (
    possibly
    the vig). We make lynch and DayKill decision based on DK + NK flips, with the full Day length to do it.

As for your 1), 2), 3):
    2) Is wrong, because of possible scum WIFOM and that.
    3) Again, unlikely, and
    if/when DK flips Town we won't be needing it so much anyway.
    1) Can be done even if it is done D2.

VOTE: cjdrum

There's no town motivated reason to be
    this
    concerned. The
    if/when DK flips town comment, too...

Clearly, my reason to vote cj isn't the same. You point 3) is that he's "setting up mislynches" by way of a townie and
    I'm
    more concerned with this "OMG GOGOGO" syndrome a lot of you have, with (VERY) minor mention to the if/when snippit.

Now, as far as my "weaksauce single-reason" vote is concerned, it's a single vote. For pressure. From a single post.

Yours, on the other hand, is a full blown "case," which is the only actual thing I've seen thats "terribad."

Return to “Completed Open Games”