Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

You're not lynching muffin, dunce. He's clearly town. Quit attacking everyone who doesn't want to sheep you.

[Low Key] wrote:
cjdrum wrote:
If we
do
lynch DK
and he flips
Town
, Spadille and Snarky will practically be confirmed scum for me.

This is setting up mislynches based on a town flip. This is horribad. I will also point out that here he prob knows that DK is town as well as Spad and his real target is Spad. His real motive here is to get both DK and Spad lynched while bussing Snarky for town cred.

Snarky wouldn't be a mislynch. facepalm.gif

[Low Key] wrote:
cjdrum wrote: But, a question or two for Low Key:
  1. Are you an Alt account, or played on another forum? You don't seem at first glance like a player in their second game. Especially from that first really long paragraph on your profile...

I have been playing over a period of years.

• Why am I scum and why is Archaist not?

• You are scum for the reasons I stated 1-7 in my post. Arch is not because he didn't receive the same role PM as you did.

• WHY TRIPLE POST?

• Why whine if it relates to scumhunting? If it was fluff and I was troll-spamming I could understand but bringing this up is like "BFD, get over it :rolleyes:". If anyone else brings it up I'll just quote this reply.

Clearly LowKey is an MoI alt that decided to mask his identity by using the "submit" button whenever he would use the "preview" button before.

@Spadille: Some of snarky was gut.

shizz gotta go, more later
    "Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
    "Well, I..."
    "What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:50 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Spad: Please tell me this IN ALL HONESTY, what do you think of Muffin's 3 scum suspects. Look if you want me to drop it I will but I REALLY REALLY REALLY think he is scum here and we need to lynch him right now.
    I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:52 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Pops: I explained how the Snarky part was a bus. Don't forget he wanted DK and Spad lynched first before anyone got to Snarky.
    I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:54 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Oh and btw MoI is far more logical than I, but I think I can read him when he's scum or town.
    chkflip
    chkflip
    Stand Up Guy
    chkflip
    Stand Up Guy
    Stand Up Guy

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:56 am

Post by chkflip »

Good job outing yourself,
    genius
    . Even with 4/11 confirmed, you do realize that your numbers will now AUTO dwindle night after night when you go off lynching your ridiculous hunches. Then there's two of you... then one...

Overall, shit job dude. My VT joke was a better post than you asking to out your townbuddies.

Basically, this dwindles my scumread of you (because the real masons would obv CC and leave you with one buddy into D2, I don't see you making that gambit to leave one solo amongst nine other people) but it's still the absolute worst shot-my-load-too-early call there.
    "Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
    Spadille
    Spadille
    Goon
    Spadille
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Spadille »

VOTE: Low Key
    No, the town is not gonna come with you this time.
    "
    Spadille
    ? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
    zMuffinMan
    zMuffinMan
    Survivor
    zMuffinMan
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:00 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Look, LK, even suppose I listed all 3 masons in 4 possible scum reads of mine (which you seem to be softly suggesting I've done), do you think that maybe, just maybe, it could be because they've been giving off associative tells while on wagons that I think are most likely mislynches? Put two and two together.
    spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
    Spadille
    Spadille
    Goon
    Spadille
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Spadille »

@Muffin's Top 3 picks. It's Spadille, Archaist, Snake and Lowkey. Right? Well, in average.. 1 out of 4 picks from town are usually it. But it's gonna be interesting to figure out that he was right on you.
    "
    Spadille

Spadille
    Spadille
    Goon
    Spadille
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Spadille »

Also, if you claim Mason, please tell us who are the other 2.
    "
    Spadille

chkflip
    chkflip
    Stand Up Guy
    chkflip
    Stand Up Guy
    Stand Up Guy

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:07 am

Post by chkflip »

Spadille wrote:But it's gonna be interesting to figure out that he was right on you.

Mind reiterating this for me? I haven't slept.
    "Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:08 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I'm just not buying your reads could be so bad Muffin but I don't have a choice in the matter. Sorry I couldn't do better this game.

Vote Muffin
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:08 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I am not claiming mason but I am town aligned. Do you want me to name them?
    Spadille
    Spadille
    Goon
    Spadille
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Spadille »

Okay. Gotta apologize because English is not my first language too.

EBWOPALLTA(Edit by way of post a long long time ago):
    Muffin's Top 3 picks is Spadille, Archaist, Snake and Lowkey, right? In average, at least one of the picks from town are right. I'm not gonna be surprised if you turned out to be that someone.

OKAY, I THINK THAT WAS PHRASED BETTER XD
    -----
    @LK
    Explain this and that.
    "
    Spadille

[Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:15 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Spad: I am saying that Muffin needs to be lynched and we have the power to do it immediately.

I'll post the post from Muffin that now implicates him as scum in my mind. Please hold.
    zMuffinMan
    zMuffinMan
    Survivor
    zMuffinMan
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Even if I am wrong about every scum read of mine, there's clearly a reason why I wasn't comfortable ending the day a few pages back when I thought chk had been lynched.

I don't commit to any reads I have until I'm pushing for a lynch on one of my reads, and even then, it's possible I've misinterpreted information.

You asked for my scum reads. You got them. They are not strong scum reads since I am clearly not voting for them, and I want to flesh them out before I make any real assumptions.

I'm really interested in the game you're currently playing, though. Also interested in this scum slip you've found from me.
    spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:18 am

Post by [Low Key] »

zMuffinMan wrote:What really doesn't sit well with me about the DK wagon is the people on it.

There's got to be 2 scum on it, and since I have town reads on 3 of the players not on the wagon, the only possible off-wagon scum I'm considering are cj/chk(dj) and I think only one of them is scum.

Toro makes sense as scum. LK, spad and Arch also make sense. Snake is just meh.
    Snarky is less suspicious purely because he put effort into making a case, and as much as I disagree with it, I can see where he's coming from.

I think his analysis is scumtastic and he is really soft-defending Snarky here. I'm just posting this for the record.
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:19 am

Post by [Low Key] »

And just in case it gets lost, I have a query out in #661.
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:22 am

Post by [Low Key] »

The fact that Muffin now waffles so hard on Toro has bothered me alot. Both Muffin and Pops agree on Toro but I have pointed out how Toro is clearly implicated by Snarky as a scum partner twice.

Right now Muffin should have been agreeing with me on the short list but instead he pulls a scum list out of his posterior. Sorry just my take on it.
    zMuffinMan
    zMuffinMan
    Survivor
    zMuffinMan
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:27 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Right, you've shown that I was less supicious of Snarky when I saw he put effort into making a case on DK, which I disagreed with.

My scum list matches the possible scum I've been looking at all game. Hint: You were all on the DK wagon, and I called 2 scum being on it. Snarky, it turns out, was one of them. The fact that you're suggesting I'm pulling it out of nowhere is amusing.

By the way, you've done nothing to show Toro is clearly implicated by Snarky as a partner. You've just said "Snarky was bussing Toro - look, see, he did it there! Bussing, no other explanation!"

As strong a case as that may be (almost as strong as your case on me), it's simply not convincing me.
    Spadille
    Spadille
    Goon
    Spadille
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Spadille »

No, I'm interested that you answer these questions: "chkflip and zMuffinMan went to mars, who will be your next scum pick?"
    Why are you suspicious of people who doesn't follow your quest?
    ---
    zMuffin, were you suspicious of Snarky before he was vigged?
    ---
    DK, when are you gonna post another funny wall?
    ---
    chkflip, fuck you. How will you react on my cuss?
    "
    Spadille

[Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:29 am

Post by [Low Key] »

You never specifically addressed my response to your original post. I DID respond to that and yes I DO clearly show how Snarky
    twice
    has scum motivation for bussing Toro. You have not responded to my specific points.
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:31 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Spadille wrote:No, I'm interested that you answer these questions: "chkflip and zMuffinMan went to mars, who will be your next scum pick?"

It is either Toro or CJ.

Why are you suspicious of people who doesn't follow your quest?

I am suspicious of people who suspect people that are clearly town aligned.
    [Low Key]
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    [Low Key]
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:33 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Muffin: If you are town you will try and figure out why I'm declaring you as scum and how I could come to such a conclusion. When you have done that we can work together to lynch scum today. Otherwise I only want your lynch.
    chkflip
    chkflip
    Stand Up Guy
    chkflip
    Stand Up Guy
    Stand Up Guy

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:35 am

Post by chkflip »

Spadille, I didn't get that question until Key answered it. That was classy. And uhh... fuck you, too?

At first I thought that was because I asked you to re-phrase and was like "O_O LOLWUT"... then I scrolled up.
    zMuffinMan
    zMuffinMan
    Survivor
    zMuffinMan
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Spad wrote:zMuffin, were you suspicious of Snarky before he was vigged?

He wasn't my top suspect, but I was suspicious of everyone on the DK wagon because I thought it was a really bad wagon. At the time of my last posts prior to the vig kill, I was asking for people to give me good reasons they were voting DK. He put effort in, others didn't, so I was more suspicious of the other people on the wagon. I never moved him anywhere near a town read.

LK wrote:You never specifically addressed my response to your original post. I DID respond to that and yes I DO clearly show how Snarky twice has scum motivation for bussing Toro. You have not responded to my specific points.

Repeat it or link it, because I must have missed where you laid out this solid case on Toro, and if it was really all that solid, I'd assume you would be pushing it harder than you have been.

LK wrote:@Muffin: If you are town you will try and figure out why I'm declaring you as scum and how I could come to such a conclusion. When you have done that we can work together to lynch scum today. Otherwise I only want your lynch.

I can see a few possible reasons why you're 'declaring' me scum. None of them make me want to sheep you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”