Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Spadille »

Oh, so you are claiming mason?
"
Spadille
? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:12 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I don't need to claim them to name them.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:13 am

Post by [Low Key] »

* I don't need to claim mason to name them.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:13 am

Post by chkflip »

Notice he said
the
masons, so hey maybe he's taking a shot at an educated guess?

That's what I sincerely hope. I do not want LK-mason.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:13 am

Post by [Low Key] »

And I don't think Muffin does either which is my point.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:14 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I am 100% certain of who the masons are. Period.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Spadille »

Then why name them? Seriously, that shit is taken out of context.

AND PLEASE. WE ARE IN THE 4th PAGE IN JUST 3 HOURS. WTF LOW-KEY.
"
Spadille

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:15 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

This is a really, really pro-town line of discussion, and while I wouldn't want to act all scummy and suggest you don't tell us who you think the masons are, I kind of want to egg you on to see if you'll do it.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:17 am

Post by chkflip »

Yeah, seriously. Bonafide "scum hunting" fluff magnet. I swear to the Holy Lands you could keep all those thoughts together and post them all at once.

But it looks better to be more proactive, doesn't it scum?

ROFLz <3 Muff.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:19 am

Post by [Low Key] »

When the head mason tells me to do it I will. But I guess that's off the table.

Scum are here: Muffin, CJ, Toro, Chkflip.

Guaranteed scum in that list.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:20 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Both scum in that list in fact. Ship it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Which two?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:22 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I say we auto-lynch Muffin and decide from there.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Spadille »

Here is a simple question: "Why would you name them and how will it connect to your point?" And please answer the question 676.

Okay, please present your case against Toro and your case against Muffin. Then tell us why would Muffin be the greater scum.
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:23 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Chkflip: But your interference and anti-town behavior has been scumtastic although I will admit that if you flip scum you should get kudos for your performance.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Spadille »

And also, please tell us.. what head mason? And also answer 694
"
Spadille

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

As much fun as it would be to stick around and argue with you right now, LK, it's 2:30am and I can't say I'm thinking straight.

I'll tell you what, though. If this head mason has a problem with me, he can take it up with me personally. I'm happy to argue with him if he really finds me scummy. Until then, maybe let the head mason decide what's best for him and his peons.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:26 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Spad:

1) To get the 2 extra votes we need for the lynch.
2) It should be obvious why Muffin is scum.

Toro behaved so freaking weird when he was about to be vigged. He just didn't respond as a townie should. It was like he had just given up. I wasn't the only one that noticed that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:27 am

Post by chkflip »

Interference? No. Interaction? Yes.

That's how this game works. You'd know that if you stopped talking to yourself and let other people post inbetween.

Spadille, ouch. Don't ask questions about head masons; head mason will come out if/when they want. Let's not be scum-motivated and fish it out of Lowtard.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:28 am

Post by [Low Key] »

[Low Key] wrote:Ok the thread is getting a little confusing. I linked how Snarky-Toro was aligned by bussing for you. I think Muffin is scum because he didn't think anyone would know the truth and he should lbe immediately auto-lynched.

Spadille wrote:LK, you are willing to follow someone you think is scum?
Also answer my question again because you have misanswered it

What is the other question you say I didn't asnwer?
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Spadille »

THE HEAD MASON... IS COMING. THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH.
lulz. I don't really think there is a head mason. That's what I'm asking. Where did you get the idea of Head Mason? >.>

@LK. You tried to answer but you didn't answered the exact question. 713 and 715.
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:30 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Chk all you have done is coast and snipe so w/e all of your attempts to describe how the game works just falls on deaf ears.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:31 am

Post by [Low Key] »

There is a mason that I consider to be the mastermind and who was most instrumental in getting us to kill Snarky but its just my title for them.

Ok 713 & 715 coming up.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:34 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok Spad this is getting out of hand we are talking about links to links and such. Just re-ask the questions.

1) I think Muffin is scum and its obvious why.
2) I think its clear how Snarky bussed Toro and that makes Toro a suspect. Others have agreed that this is possible so its no longer a relevant point.
3) Toro is a strong suspect especially because of his behavior under vigging pressure yesterday.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Spadille »

It isn't obvious because obviously it wasn't obvious to me, obviously I'm trying to state that your "obvious" case isn't really obvious and it's obvious that you should restate it.

And please explain, who is the greater scum: Muffin or Toro?
"
Spadille

Return to “Completed Open Games”